Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (32800 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2010
depends on a lot of things. why do people go to clubs? and i presume we are not talkin about jazz clubs or any thing like that we are talking about correct do me i do you night clubs abi? why do people go to night clubs? its either to socialize or too get laid or dance to cool music. now as a married man/woman if ur going to a nightclub to get laid you have already fallen foul of the law, i you are going to socialize then u r in the process of running foul of the law. everyone knows that club socializin is done with one purpose and one aim which is to get hitched. finally if u r just going to enjoy cool music i see no reason why you cannot go with your husband/ wife.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 2:01pm On May 21, 2010
Sonfopeace, YOU ARE SO WRONG ON A LOT OF LEVELS BASSID, JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY DID NOT GET GROPED ON DOES NOT MAKE THAT PERSON UGLY! ARRRRRRGH THE MENTALITY OF SOME OF YOU MEN/BOYS!

KDAVID,

JUST BECAUSE A MARRIED WOMAN GOES TO THE CLUB ALONE DOES NOT MEAN SHE INTENDED TO HAVE SEX OR INTENDED TO FORGET HER HUSBAND. I SAID THAT A MARRIED WOMAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANG OUT WITH HER GIRLS AND IF SHE GO TO A NIGHT CLUB SO WHAT, NOT ALL NIGHT CLUBS ARE ABOUT SEXING AND KISSING, THERE ARE SOME NIGHT CLUBS THAT IS WHOLESOME AND FUN,

I KNOW IT SHOCKING TO ALOT OF YOU ALL, BUT NOT EVERYBODY DRINK OR SMOKE!!!!! STOP ASSUMING THAT EVERYBODY THAT GO TO THE NIGHT CLUB ARE THERE TO GET HITCHED! ARGGGGGGGH!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 2:02pm On May 21, 2010
BAKALA,

SO A PRETTY WIFE MUST BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND AN UGLY WOMAN CAN GO ALONE? WHAT THE FUGG AM I READING ON THIS BISH? THIS IS THE MOST DUMBEST CHIT I EVER HEARD,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 2:06pm On May 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

depends on a lot of things. why do people go to clubs? and i presume we are not talkin about jazz clubs or any thing like that we are talking about correct do me i do you night clubs abi? why do people go to night clubs? its either to socialize or too get laid or dance to cool music. now as a married man/woman if your going to a nightclub to get laid you have already fallen foul of the law, i you are going to socialize then u r in the process of running foul of the law. everyone knows that club socializin is done with one purpose and one aim which is to get hitched. finally if u r just going to enjoy cool music i see no reason why you cannot go with your husband/ wife.

Must you really be this one dimetional when the world has so much to offer? Please exclude me in the highlighted category. Maaaan! you've yet to  hear Black coffie, DJ fresh and Festus Maxwell spinning the vinals at a club, see me rocking the dance floor, there's no way I am going home, go home to what "Pricking my husbands pimples and black heads"? Noooo ways.

I dont know about getting hitched when there's somebody waiting for me at home, otherwisw he can come join me or would be with me at that time. Besides he married me knowing that I like the club scene. Unless husband was a huge mistake and wherever he is he would know by then.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 2:15pm On May 21, 2010
HIGH FIVE SA LADY!

I HAVE A FIANCE AT HOME WHY WOULD I GO TO CLUB TO GET HITCHED? THAT IS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! I MEAN GOODNESS DANCING AT THE CLUB IS HEALTHY NOW IF YOU CARRY YOURSELF IN A WAY THAT APPEARS YOU A LovePeddler THEN DON'T GET UPSET IF A MAN TRIES TO GROPE YOU, THERE IS A WAY TO CONDUCT YOURSELF AT A CLUB AND NOT GET DISRESPECTED, MOST DOGS GO AFTER WOMEN WHO IS WHORISH LOOKING OR WHORISH ACTING, THEY DO NOT GO AFTER NUNS!

NUNS KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN, BUT THEY ARE RESPECTFUL ABOUT IT, THAT WHAT A MARRIED WOMAN SHOULD DO ESPECIALLY IF SHE ALONE WITH HER GIRLS,

NOW, IF I CAN GET IT THROUGH MY FIANCE HEAD, I WILL BE GOOD, UNTIL THEN MY BABY GON BE GRINDING ON MY BOOTY AT THE CLUB TO LET THE MEN KNOW THAT HIS, SIGHS,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 21, 2010
Yes I worwor! Sofa I come back as I take go. grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sylve11: 2:44pm On May 21, 2010
Should Married Women Be Strippers? grin cool cool
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 21, 2010
sylve11:

Should Married Women Be Strippers? grin cool cool

And this is the best analogy you could come up with? Try harder buuuh tongue
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2010
im afraid i have been misunderstood. i dindt say clubbing is solely about getting hitched. i said socializin in the form of meeting people is one of the main reasons people go to clubs and as a married person if this is your motive for going to a club then u r in the wrong. i did say if you are going purely to enjoy the atmosphere(which i do) then there is nothing wrong with this and i dont see any reason why you cant go with your partner. having a girls night out is okay but is a club the only place you would want to visit? i mean you might not really have any negative intentions but by the time the music takes over your body you become someone else o wink, i can testify grin. you might think u r mentally and emotionally strong but wearin a teflon vest does not mean you would still want to expose yourself to gunfire.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2010
michelin89:

And this is the best analogy you could come up with? Try harder buuuh tongue

hmm his analogy is rather off but it does not invalidate the point i suspect he is trying to make. as soon as a lady enters a club the enters the sight scope of every hunter in the jungle. she becomes an antelope surrounded by a pack of hungry lions. now unless ur tellin me that this antelope can outrun all them lions then i would not advise a lady who does not want contact with men to visit a club.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2010
i guess you guys dont get it the way i see it. gettin maried is more than just some romantic event everybody expects to experience. with marriage comes great benefits but it is also the ultimate life changing sacrifice.you sacrifice your freedom, desires, time and resources for those of another. you basically lose your identity . a husband is not a whole person on his own and neither is a wife but they are only truly whole as a couple. that is what marriage means to me. marriage is not too be rushed into if you are not ready to leave certain things behind. i cannot imagine me going to play with toys at this age but that is what some people are doing when at the age of 40 you see men in a club with 16 year olds all around them. ultimately one has to draw the line somewhere and that is when one gets married.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 3:50pm On May 21, 2010
HOLD UP!! HOLD UP!!! TEENS CAN GO TO ADULT CLUBS IN NIGERIA?!!!!!!

THAT FORBIDDEN IN USA!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2010
lol duh! i think 16 year olds are allowed in clubs in the uk too, not sure about that though
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by KAYD007(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2010
@kingdavid

the club goin married women aren't listenin to ya. eg queeneve,sonfopeace,SA lady. they av made their tent with club life! grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by KAYD007(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2010
@kingdavid

the club goin married women  aren't listenin to ya. eg queeneve,sonfopeace,SA lady. they av made their tent with club life! grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

hmm his analogy is rather off but it does not invalidate the point i suspect he is trying to make. as soon as a lady enters a club the enters the sight scope of every hunter in the jungle. she becomes an antelope surrounded by a pack of hungry lions. now unless your tellin me that this antelope can outrun all them lions then i would not advise a lady who does not want contact with men to visit a club.

Even though all of you have labelled me as worwor ( grin tongue), I still want to say this: you can go to a club and come out as clean as you were when you went in. If you are weak person by nature then you shouldn't step into a club even though you are single.

Don't play a game you can't handle. cool
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 21, 2010
@@Topic

Why the hell not? if men can go to the pub with their cronies why shouldnt women go to the club with their girls? Most Nigerian men are misogynistic tools who need to wake up into the 21st century where men actually respect women and not pull them by the hair. smiley grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 21, 2010
off set

I wouldn't advice a married woman to club to do wat? maybe wit d husband fine!

clubs are for players who knw wat they are doing! not novice wit empty heads = home wit no fish
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2010
hehehe michelin when did i call you worwor? u be fine girl judging from your posts. wink wink anyhow we get one verse for bible wey tell me say "let he that thinketh he is strong take heed lest he fall"
@ ebonyeyes there is no need to tint the discussion with sexism issues. looking at the issue from a purely objective stand point. i dont think a married man or woman should be found at a club. individually i think it is definitely wrong, if they go together it is morally okay but not really advisable. i would never advocate for a man to go clubbing after marriage, its a recipe for trouble.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 3:40am On May 22, 2010
I am not married as yet, will be in July!

Now, I want to say I don't care what any of you fools say, if I want to drop it like it hot, I am going to DROP IT LIKE IT HOT, and I can promise you NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, but I might come home and wake HUBBY UP! WINKS!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Pweety4me(f): 3:45am On May 22, 2010
Married Women wat of Married Men?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 3:55am On May 22, 2010
queeneve:

I am not married as yet, will be in July!

Now, I want to say I don't care what any of you fools say, if I want to drop it like it hot, I am going to DROP IT LIKE IT HOT, and I can promise you NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, but I might come home and wake HUBBY UP! WINKS!

y is this necessary? we are all simply replying to the post and giving our own two cents. nobody cares what you do okay? i dont see where anyone addressed you directly and asked you to do or not do anything.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by blank(f): 4:35am On May 22, 2010
@ Topic. I love dancing, unfortunately my husband hates dancing.
While dating we hardly ever went clubbing but wen we did, it was just d 2 of us in our own world.
We just got married so we have not yet had the opportunity to go clubbing.
Believe me wen i say we will and will get as naughty as we like with each oda cos its nobody's business.
That being said, I don't believe one should go clubbing without the oda. It doesnt make sense to me. undecided undecided
I thought the whole idea of clubbing was to dance and just relax.
Why would u want to do dat alone, without the person u claim to love?
I don't mind him hanging out with the guys but when it reach club level, abeg come home.
Also, ladies nite out shldnt be club nite, it should be a book club or cookery class not club. LOL. grin grin grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by abrahym(m): 4:49am On May 22, 2010
nothing bad jawe
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 8:09am On May 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

i guess you guys dont get it the way i see it. gettin maried is more than just some romantic event everybody expects to experience. with marriage comes great benefits but it is also the ultimate life changing sacrifice.you sacrifice your freedom, desires, time and resources for those of another. you basically lose your identity . a husband is not a whole person on his own and neither is a wife but they are only truly whole as a couple. that is what marriage means to me. marriage is not too be rushed into if you are not ready to leave certain things behind. i cannot imagine me going to play with toys at this age but that is what some people are doing when at the age of 40 you see men in a club with 16 year olds all around them. ultimately one has to draw the line somewhere and that is when one gets married.

Wow man enjoy that prison sentence. I dont have ears for you anymore
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 8:11am On May 22, 2010
Kdavid,

Apparently you have selective reading skills, MY NAME WAS MENTIONED IN A REPLY PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ
THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU COMMENT SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I REPLIED BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND WHAT YOU GON DO ABOUT IT, SON?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 8:14am On May 22, 2010
By the way Kdavid,

If you didn't care WHAT I DO, THEN why DID YOU ADDRESS WHAT I SAID? DON'T BOTHER
ANSWERING I KNOW THE DEAL,

SEE, SOME PEOPLE I TELL YOU,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 8:17am On May 22, 2010
I am glad NOT ALL NIGERIANS are culturally anal retentive,

The cave man with a club mentality don't work with me, WRONG FEMALE,

WIVES ARE HUMAN BEINGS WITH EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, THOUGHTS, IDEAS, AND FREEDOM
TO DO AS THEY PLEASES. THEY ARE NOT PROPERTIES AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED SUCH AS. I CAN TELL
SOME OF YALL ARE HAPPY NOR IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP,

PRISONED LOVE IS NOT GOOD AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 8:21am On May 22, 2010
Did that chile say COOK CLASSES AND BOOK CLUBS, WHO DO SHE THINK SHE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF OLD DRIED UP
SENIOR CITIZENS? OOOOH, THAT MUST BE THAT NIGERIAN THANG, MY BAD!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 8:28am On May 22, 2010
blank:

@ Topic. I love dancing, unfortunately my husband hates dancing.
While dating we hardly ever went clubbing but wen we did, it was just d 2 of us in our own world.
We just got married so we have not yet had the opportunity to go clubbing.
Believe me wen i say we will and will get as naughty as we like with each oda cos its nobody's business.
That being said, I don't believe one should go clubbing without the oda. It doesnt make sense to me. undecided undecided
I thought the whole idea of clubbing was to dance and just relax.
Why would u want to do dat alone, without the person u claim to love?
I don't mind him hanging out with the guys but when it reach club level, abeg come home.
Also, ladies nite out shldnt be club nite, it should be a book club or cookery class not club. LOL. grin grin grin

You were doing fine until the emboldment. I am not by all means attached to a man. I will not drag him out if he doesnt feel like it and that should not determine my mood. If he is out with the boys and decides to catch some action with the girls I'll then have to thank him for revealing just how much he values his marriage. This thing boils down to trust and self awareness.

Think about it, your parents allowed you to go to clubs, movies, sleep overs and the likes trusting that you will take good care of yourself. The rest was up to you whether you are going to betray their trust or not. Why should marriage be the police espcially and your age and when you know better. By the way I am not marrying anyone who doesnt know anything about me and has trust issues. The guy I am going to marry will be my buddy all the way and I will give him all the respect he derserves in his company or not.

Some things you have to stop because its time for you been there done that, not because you are attached to some insecure mumu, who's gonna give you a headache every now and then
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2010
SA Lady:

Wow man enjoy that prison sentence. I dont have ears for you anymore

gotta face reality sometime . dont worry i dont have mouth for you anymore. peace.

queeneve:

Kdavid,

Apparently you have selective reading skills, MY NAME WAS MENTIONED IN A REPLY PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ
THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU COMMENT SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I REPLIED BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND WHAT YOU GON DO ABOUT IT, SON?

you need to grow up. who asked you not to reply? i objected to your insult which ws blanketed at all who oppose your stand point. rather immature as this entire thread has been devoid of any bad blood up till now.

i cant for the life of me figure out why ladies in this section are, almost without exception, so opinionated and even downright rude.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by havilla(f): 1:18pm On May 22, 2010
i might be a little old fashioned, but i would not go clubbing as a married woman, i believe there is a time for everything. if i want to hang out with my friends we can to a nice eatery, go shopping, or watch some nice movies together and chat. am not a great fan fan of clubs anyway. but for those who want to go i think its best they go along with their husbands, cos i dont know wat a married woman would be doing in a night club alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.