Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (32798 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by harakiri(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2010
havilla:

i might be a little old fashioned, but i would not go clubbing as a married woman, i believe there is a time for everything. if i want to hang out with my friends we can to a nice eatery, go shopping, or watch some nice movies together and chat. am not a great fan fan of clubs anyway. but for those who want to go i think its best they go along with their husbands, cos i dont know wat a married woman would be doing in a night club alone.

And i was beginning to think there were no real women on this forum.The post above is as real as it gets.

@havilla

Keep it real!

Nuff luv.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by oge4real(f): 1:52pm On May 22, 2010
Sure, with their spouse.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2010
guess we can filter out the girls from the women eh?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by chiogo(f): 2:02am On May 23, 2010
With their spouse, yea.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by axeman85(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2010
@poster

i totally agree with HARAKIRI opinion in clubs nigeria for example, when you enter guys are already scanning you, so when you are now alonw and dancing and after a few red wine they start grinding their dicks in your womans backside, sometimes the woman might not see it as anything as to her she is just dancing. in my own opinion .

went out with my woman and her friend and her guy in a club in lagos recently, and as we were dancing, the guy was dancing with my woman and holding her waist, bumping and grinding BUt when his own woman was dancing i made sure i left space inbetween us as i couldnt bring myself to be bumping and grinding another person woman, the girl didnt mind as since i couldnt take it no more i bumped and grinding with his girl as well BUt when i got home and jisting with my woman i told her that abeg biko when you go out dont go and be bumping and grinding with someone else oooo as i no like am. i said it jokingly and playfully but made her realise i was serious. end of story. she can go clubbing infact i encourage her to go out, BBUt abeg there is a limit when it comes to the dancing moves.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 12:18am On May 24, 2010
Kdavid,

I don't need another dad, NO THANKS!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 12:22am On May 24, 2010
Oh my goodness,

We said MARRIED WOMEN, not MARRIED GIRLS, why is there an issue with a married woman going to the club? I mean married men go to beer parlors ALL THE TIME, WTF IS DIFFERENT WITH MARRIED WOMEN? You mysognistic mofos need to grow up and YOU, Kdavid GOT THE NERVES TO TELL ME TO GROW UP because you don't agree with my OPINIONS?

I don't kiss anus therefore don't expect that of me, I speak my mind and if you don't like it then you entitled, but don't tell someone how and the way they should express their opinions, this isn't CUBA,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2010
queeneve:

Oh my goodness,

We said MARRIED WOMEN, not MARRIED GIRLS,
why is there an issue with a married woman going to the club? I mean married men go to beer parlors [/b]ALL THE TIME, WTF IS DIFFERENT WITH MARRIED WOMEN? [b] You mysognistic mofos need to grow up and YOU, Kdavid GOT THE NERVES TO TELL ME TO GROW UP because you don't agree with my OPINIONS?

I don't kiss anus therefore don't expect that of me, I speak my mind and if you don't like it then you entitled, but don't tell someone how and the way they should express their opinions, this isn't CUBA,

on the first bolded point i beg to differ. wink on the second im sure you can tell the difference between a beer parlour and a night club? undecided on the third bolded point, now this is my favorite, im sure you can also spot the contradiction in that paragraph cant you? the part where you tell the "misognystic mofos" to grow up [/i]and then you say no one should tell another to [i]grow up just because they have ideological differences? oh and this last bit is exactly the reason you appear so childish to me, not because yo disagree with me but because you basically took what i said out of context and then replied in a very pointlessly confrontational way. but in case you still dont get it(which is a strong possibility here) here is the text of our correspondence.

queeneve:

I am not married as yet, will be in July!

Now, I want to say I don't care what any of you fools say, if I want to drop it like it hot, I am going to DROP IT LIKE IT HOT, and I can promise you NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, but I might come home and wake HUBBY UP! WINKS!

Kgdavid:

y is this necessary? we are all simply replying to the post and giving our own two cents. nobody cares what you do okay? i dont see where anyone addressed you directly and asked you to do or not do anything.

queeneve:

Kdavid,

Apparently you have selective reading skills, MY NAME WAS MENTIONED IN A REPLY PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ
THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU COMMENT SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I REPLIED BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND WHAT YOU GON DO ABOUT IT, SON?

*how mature eh? i suppose you dont understand what i meant by someone addressing you directly and instructing you on what to do? your name was mentioned only once and passively for that matter

KAYD007:

@kingdavid

the club goin married women aren't listenin to ya. eg queeneve,sonfopeace,SA lady. they av made their tent with club life! grin

thats what makes you think that people on here care about you right? tut tut tut

queeneve:

By the way Kdavid,

[b]If you didn't care WHAT I DO, THEN why DID YOU ADDRESS WHAT I SAID? [/b]DON'T BOTHER
ANSWERING I KNOW THE DEAL,

SEE, SOME PEOPLE I TELL YOU,

such a silly question considering the preceding statements

Kgdavid:

you need to grow up. who asked you not to reply? [b]i objected to your insult which ws blanketed at all who oppose your stand point. [/b]rather immature as this entire thread has been devoid of any bad blood up till now.

i cant for the life of me figure out why ladies in this section are, almost without exception, so opinionated and even downright rude.

well likeT-pain would say, 'if you aint got it by now you just aint getting it'. its clear that you are in your own little imaginary world where everything is doomed to revolve around you. Grow up
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 3:47am On May 24, 2010
Kdavid,

Just so you know I have not read any of your last posts, it was served on the platter of POINTLESS,

You also wasted your time copy, pasting, slicing, and dicing because my opinions and statements still REMAINS.

ALL THE MARRIED WIVES, HAVE FUN AT THE CLUB! I suggest SPIRTE WITH LEMON SPRITZ! IT THE BOMB!

(walking off the thread with my whip and brass knuckles)
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 3:51am On May 24, 2010
Just in case you practice in WITCHCRAFT, VOODOO, HOODOO, AND BLACK MAGIC,

I REBUKE ALL CURSES AND CHANTS TOWARD ME AND EVERYONE THAT I LOVE IN THE NAME OF
JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by slimfine(f): 6:30am On May 24, 2010
I plan to retire from clubbing by the time I get married.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by KAYD007(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2010
i simply dont no whts wrong with this queeneve of a woman oo, una guys, she seems some one very intoxicated with club life
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by blank(f): 7:18am On May 24, 2010
A lot of people don't realise that marriage is not just to say u are married.
It involves a lot of give and take.
Some things are just not useful in life.
What do u hope to achieve from going to the club without us significant other?
There are somethings u av to give up when u marry.
One is clubbing alone.
Everyone knows dat a chic in d club alone is just looking for someone to pick her up.

Lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 7:21am On May 24, 2010
Interesting views raised, whatever blows one's hair back I guess! wink
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Kgdavid(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2010
queeneve:

Kdavid,

Just so you know I have not read any of your last posts, it was served on the platter of POINTLESS,

You also wasted your time copy, pasting, slicing, and dicing because my opinions and statements still REMAINS.

ALL THE MARRIED WIVES, HAVE FUN AT THE CLUB! I suggest SPIRTE WITH LEMON SPRITZ! IT THE BOMB!

(walking off the thread with my whip and brass knuckles)

queeneve:

Just in case you practice in WITCHCRAFT, VOODOO, HOODOO, AND BLACK MAGIC,

I REBUKE ALL CURSES AND CHANTS TOWARD ME AND EVERYONE THAT I LOVE IN THE NAME OF
JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!

with statements like these do i really need to say more? u r surely not older than 12

if you like read, if you don't like don't read. do you think i was trying to change your opinion? you're having a laugh. your stupidity is being served to nairaland on a platter of gold regardless of whether you read my posts or not.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by 28Schweet(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2010
blank:

A lot of people don't realise that marriage is not just to say u are married.
It involves a lot of give and take.
Some things are just not useful in life.
What do u hope to achieve from going to the club without us significant other?
There are somethings u av to give up when u marry.
One is clubbing alone.
Everyone knows dat a chic in d club alone is just looking for someone to pick her up.

Lets call a spade a spade.
shocked that there is what i call BULL DUST WITH CAPITAL B, with the same brush i could paint all the women who are 'church' freaks, whom god reveals their mate to, or whom the pastor shows their mate to,

i mean come on, in which century do you live, one doesn't have to be picked up at a club, you can be picked up anywhere,unless in the uk they wait for 'single' females only in clubs,

i go to clubs to ENJOY MYSELF, no man will approach a woman, unless she consciously or subconsciously gives out the come hither signal,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 9:39am On May 24, 2010
28Schweet:

shocked that there is what i call BULL DUST WITH CAPITAL B, with the same brush i could paint all the women who are 'church' freaks, whom god reveals their mate to, or whom the pastor shows their mate to,

i mean come on, in which century do you live, one doesn't have to be picked up at a club, you can be picked up anywhere,unless in the uk they wait for 'single' females only in clubs,

i go to clubs to ENJOY MYSELF, no man will approach a woman, unless she consciously or subconsciously gives out the come hither signal,

Clearly you and I and a few other people think differently. It is evident that most of these people are taught to think in a certain way and nothing will change their minds "There is no place in a club for a married woman" SMH!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by bouymoyo(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2010
@SAGodess it;s not so married woman can club but with her man or a male company.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 9:49am On May 24, 2010
She can go to a club with her man or her girls but some people make it seem like she should not even see the inside of a club once she says I do, I ask again, who says life should stop the moment a woman gets married? Strangely, life for men goes on as normal!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 11:59am On May 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

She can go to a club with her man or her girls but some people make it seem like she should not even see the inside of a club once she says I do, I ask again, who says life should stop the moment a woman gets married? Strangely, life for men goes on as normal!

Even more strange is when the very same man goes to friends and family complaining about how his wife has changed and no longer as fun as she use to be, she never dresses up for him anymore (I guess she'll look her best at a tea party when you not there hey!), Also complain about how she doesnt have good conversation anymore since everytme she opens her mouth her talk starts with "remember when" and your obvious answer is either those were the days or something like "shut up I remember I was there remember and that was 3 years ago, and you reminded me of this a week ago already" by the way these are people in their mid 20's to early 30's LOL!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 12:21pm On May 24, 2010
^^^Is Kdavid still bitching? A hit dog will bark until the pain goes away, (hearing intensified barking in Nigeria)

SA,

I agree for some reason people have this pre-concieved notion that MARRIED WOMEN, not MARRIED MEN should be seen in clubs or parlors. It okay for a MARRIED MAN to be in the parlor drinking with his buddies and we all knows WHAT GOES DOWN AT BEER PARLORS, but them OLD DRIED UP MOFOS WORRYING about a woman at the club? If a man has to worry about his wife SENDING OUT SIGNALS to fugg then he SHOULD NOT marry her. It that simple. I don't understand why men today make things so complicated when it is PRECISELY SIMPLE. If a woman wants to go to the dance club with her girls or alone then that is fine. There can be MANY, MANY reasons why a woman OR a man would go to beer parlors or clubs alone, NOT EVERYONE HOISH and thinking about sexing someone. It clearly some of these doggish men are thinking on that level which is pathetic coming from old men such as the previous posters. The men are old and lonely in order to feel competent they must CONTROL AND DICTATE. I know it the AFRICAN MAN thang to dictate and control, but it also a woman like me thang to tell that dog to quit barking and go suck on a bone.

I am pretty sure that Kdavid calling me feminazi and this and that, but the things he say is POINTLESS and does not provide sound comments but to ASSume what he doesn't know. Unlike most Nairaland, I do not SHARE EXCESSIVE INFORMATION, so KDAVID AND the rest of the dog clan HAS TO ASSume the rest they don't know. However, if barking like a wounded dog makes them feel any better than go right ahead, IT ALL BARK AND NO BITE,

Once again, I suggest SPRITE WITH LEMON SPRITZ, IT OFF THE CHAIN!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nenum1(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2010
interesting post: before now i really would not support a married woman going to a club!

but with these following lines "why do men lives continue and women have to cut short part of dere's when they both get married"

maybe we men (me inclusive) sud jus have a re-think about our age long tradition on marriages.

@kgdavid - nice point
@Queeneve - nice point (but i just feel u are saying all dis becuz u dont have anytin on ur profile), but nice point, just like all the other women would do without taking the first step by coming out.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 12:57pm On May 24, 2010
queeneve:

^^^Is Kdavid still bitching? A hit dog will bark until the pain goes away, (hearing intensified barking in Nigeria)

SA,

I agree for some reason people have this pre-concieved notion that MARRIED WOMEN, not MARRIED MEN should be seen in clubs or parlors. It okay for a MARRIED MAN to be in the parlor drinking with his buddies and we all knows WHAT GOES DOWN AT BEER PARLORS, but them OLD DRIED UP MOFOS WORRYING about a woman at the club? If a man has to worry about his wife SENDING OUT SIGNALS to fugg then he SHOULD NOT marry her. It that simple. I don't understand why men today make things so complicated when it is PRECISELY SIMPLE. If a woman wants to go to the dance club with her girls or alone then that is fine. There can be MANY, MANY reasons why a woman OR a man would go to beer parlors or clubs alone, NOT EVERYONE HOISH and thinking about sexing someone. It clearly some of these doggish men are thinking on that level which is pathetic coming from old men such as the previous posters. The men are old and lonely in order to feel competent they must CONTROL AND DICTATE. I know it the AFRICAN MAN thang to dictate and control, but it also a woman like me thang to tell that dog to quit barking and go suck on a bone.

I am pretty sure that Kdavid calling me feminazi and this and that, but the things he say is POINTLESS and does not provide sound comments but to ASSume what he doesn't know. Unlike most Nairaland, I do not SHARE EXCESSIVE INFORMATION, so KDAVID AND the rest of the dog clan HAS TO ASSume the rest they don't know. However, if barking like a wounded dog makes them feel any better than go right ahead, IT ALL BARK AND NO BITE,

Once again, I suggest SPRITE WITH LEMON SPRITZ, IT OFF THE CHAIN!

^^^queeneve, I wouldnt go to a club alone my girls have got to be there or the man, but still I get your point girl.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by 28Schweet(f): 1:09pm On May 24, 2010
@ SA Lady - haven't met anyone going to a club by themselves in S.A, that might pose logistical problems tongue
some one should start a thread on women carrying condoms, that'll really give some people cardiac arrests in this here house,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 1:20pm On May 24, 2010
Ashawo, so you go carry condom self, are you cheap, akona! grin grin grin

I just burst out laughing Schweetbabe! grin grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

Ashawo, so you go carry condom self, are you cheap, akona! grin grin grin

I just burst out laughing Schweetbabe! grin grin

Abeg ooo. If you meet one useless idiot wey wan ra-pe you, at least make he do am safe.

Imagine ra-pe + pregnancy + STD = death!!!!!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 1:24pm On May 24, 2010
michelin89:

Abeg ooo. If you meet one useless idiot wey wan ra-pe you, at least make he do am safe.

Imagine ra-pe + pregnancy + STD = death!!!!!

Imagine that girl!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by 28Schweet(f): 1:33pm On May 24, 2010
grin

oooh cum ladies (no pun intended), someone do put up the thread, purty please, i'd be labelled lucife's spawn if i put it up shocked
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 1:36pm On May 24, 2010
It won't come from me either, first I ask guys out then I bring my own condoms, "de gal is loose-O, see dis Sout African girls" grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by beneezy(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2010
Anybody can go clubbing but the most important thing is going to the club ur class belongs to.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 2:20pm On May 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

It won't come from me either, first I ask guys out then I bring my own condoms, "de gal is loose-O, see dis Sout African girls" grin grin grin grin

28Schweet:

grin

oooh come ladies (no pun intended), someone do put up the thread, purty please, i'd be labelled lucife's spawn if i put it up shocked

Heee! them SA girls full of wahala ooo!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 2:24pm On May 24, 2010
U sef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.