Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (32793 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by 28Schweet(f): 2:27pm On May 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

It won't come from me either, first I ask guys out then I bring my own condoms, "de gal is loose-O, see dis Sout African girls" grin grin grin grin
& all i did was post my 'golden globes' talk about loose oooo,  tell you what, I won't ever call you loose  grin

beneezy:

Anybody can go clubbing but the most important thing is going to the club your class belongs to.
I thought it was about going to a club that you can afford, class has got nothing to do with where you get your groove on?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2010
beneezy:

Anybody can go clubbing but the most important thing is going to the club your class belongs to.

You mean a club for married people?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 2:29pm On May 24, 2010
28Schweet:

& all i did was post my 'golden globes' talk about loose oooo, tell you what, I won't ever call you loose grin
I thought was about going to a club that you can afford, class has got nothing to do with where you get your groove on?

Tank you my sister, then I go bring my own condom sef! grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 2:35pm On May 24, 2010
@schweet & Goddess stop it you killing me
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 2:37pm On May 24, 2010
Don't die-O my sista, please don die again grin grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by bouymoyo(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2010
do u mean she shuld born again instead of dying again.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 2:47pm On May 24, 2010
HUH? but de girl must die on me again-O! grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by 28Schweet(f): 2:54pm On May 24, 2010
bouymoyo:

do u mean she shuld born again instead of dying again.
grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 2:56pm On May 24, 2010
A stifled laugh is what I got going on right now grin grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by dbigrod(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2010
blank:

[size=16pt]A lot of people don't realise that marriage is not just to say u are married.
It involves a lot of give and take.
Some things are just not useful in life.
What do u hope to achieve from going to the club without us significant other?
There are somethings u av to give up when u marry.
One is clubbing alone.
Everyone knows dat a chic in d club alone is just looking for someone to pick her up.

Lets call a spade a spade.[/size]

queeneve,this shld be for u.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 9:51pm On May 24, 2010
^^^ahhh another dog barking, I THOUGHT DOGS DON'T EXIST OVER THERE? Hmmmm somebody lied to me!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:14am On May 25, 2010
My hubby and I will have our own club at home wink. Groove to some Gerald Levert and H-town. Now, that's a real club.  ;p
I don't think a married woman (or man) should be going clubbing, and it doesn't matter whether you've kids yet or not. There's a time for everything. Do all the clubbing you want before you get married, but once you do, it's an habit you should set aside.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 9:48pm On May 25, 2010
Okay, so you won't go to the club, FINE,

Anybody seen my freak em dress? It red and sparkling,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by zebra543: 9:56pm On May 25, 2010
It must be said, the word 'club' is probably still taboo to most nigerians, yes married women should go clubbing if thats the way you enjoy yourself it doesnt need to stop when you marry. Marriage doesnt mean a woman should handcuff herself to the radiator and see the sun no more. Men just need to deal with insecurities and control issues if they want a happy wife!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 10:00pm On May 25, 2010
^^^FAINTED, OOOOOOH WEEEEEEE I AM SOOOOOOOOOO GLAD SOMEBODY ELSE SAID IT COS IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN I SAY IT, IT LIKE VENOM! THANKS!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 8:27am On May 26, 2010
Yield:

My hubby and I will have our own club at home wink. Groove to some Gerald Levert and H-town. Now, that's a real club. ;p
I don't think a married woman (or man) should be going clubbing, and it doesn't matter whether you've kids yet or not. There's a time for everything. Do all the clubbing you want before you get married, but once you do, it's an habit you should set aside.

Yaa! when I am 50. Kids got grandmom's and m sure they dont mind baby sitting once in a while
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nelton(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
I dont think its ideal for a married woman to go clubbing alone. Either with her friend's or not. Not that it is wrong, but it dosent really tell well. If the woman wants to go at all it has to be with the hubby. because even with the hubby around shes still pruned to harrassment. I know of an incident where a friend of mine went clubbing with the wife and somebody held his wife by the waist he did not even know if not that the wife gave the guy a dirty slap on the face, of course the guy wanted to react by slapping the woman back and all that, only for him to realize that he just held another man's wife by the waist. Of course he later apologised and blamed the whole thing on alcohol but come to think of it we dont know wat wud have happened if the hubby had not been there.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
I see no problem in a married woman/man going to the club alone or with thier spouse.

I go clubbing when I feel like it with just the girls and he does the same. We have something that is very important in every marriage. . . . TRUST

I trust that he wont do anything he would not do in front of me and he trusts me the same way.

I cant spend my life, energy and brain power on the "what ifs".

What is done in the dark will come to light.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2010
Married women, if your man allow you to go to club alone or with your friends then ur husband is irresponsible who doesn't love u no more and he's about to replace you asap cos ur punanie as already fade away from his eyes.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2010
I need to get ready to go to the club!!!

I got this dress that make my body look wow!!!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 3:29am On Sep 18, 2010
Tosinville:

Married women, if your man allow you to go to club alone or with your friends then your husband is irresponsible who doesn't love u no more and he's about to replace you asap cos your punanie as already fade away from his eyes.

no it is more like my husband has evolved and is not still in a cave walking around chewing on a dinosaur bone.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 3:36am On Sep 18, 2010
^^^whats that suppose to mean?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 3:45am On Sep 18, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^whats that suppose to mean?

It means that dinosaurs are extent and so are your archaic ideas. . . . . evolve my brotha evolve
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 4:08am On Sep 18, 2010
^^^Still hell of a trash,

i know he's evolving now somewhere till u find him kissing or fucking your close friend.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 4:11am On Sep 18, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Still hell of a trash,

i know he's evolving now somewhere till u find him kissing or bleeping your close friend.

aint nothing I can do to stop him from doing that. . . . .

But I TRUST that he wont, and know that if he does all will be brought to light. . . .

Here in America I can divorce him and take half of everything, including his properties in London, Italy and Nigeria.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 4:26am On Sep 18, 2010
^^^really? huh!, just because of the divorce law in america about getting half of his property for child support, is that the reason why a married woman like u should misbehave by going to club for what? I wonder what kind of example women like u have for ur kids?

I know many men are uncomfortable with many devilish women over there but they still don't know the next move to take.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2010
So i should suddenly hate dancing when I become married?

What happened to one of the foundtion blocks of marriage called trust?

Where on the marriage licence does it say that I must stop being me and be someone else?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 4:57am On Sep 18, 2010
Well as a matter of fact, whenever it comes to marriage, there are some specific things u should limit in life u know. Besides i didn't say u should stop dancing since you love it but whats wrong dancing with husband and kids at home to make d family happy? If u don't want it that way then its a thing u can also party with ur man else where but if you still instite on clubbing, its a thing that you can always persuade ur husband(4 a man dat hw much his wife loves to dance) to go along with you to sign of respect.

You're in a club dancing whilst you man is sleeping with your kids at home, tell me what makes a married woman like different from a street slut for 1 stand? If a dude spank ur azz in dat club will u claim a married women without her husband here? moreso who are u dancing with? Are comfortable dancing without your man by yourself?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 18, 2010
Topic

Nope

There are things that has to be given up after your wedding. My man would rather spend his free time with his family and wouldn't wanna stay out late or sleep out . He does that when he travels  but not cos he clubbed. What do I wanna do in the club anyways? undecided dance, drink, smoke what else get my azz rubbed  from behind by some male dancers? I dont drink and I dont smoke so its of no use anyways for me.

If a couple feels like dancing whatever happened to playing jayz's song in your bedroom and dancing you life out? If you wanna watch strip dancers why not get a pole and strip dance for your man? I cannot imagine mysef telling my kids that I am going out to the club and I am gonna leave you with daddy or daddy doing same.

Being married does not mean you are in bondage but it means somethings got to be limited

Honestly I can count only a few nigerian men that will allow their wives do the clubs. 90% of naija men find it irresponsible , they might not say it to their wives faces but they sure have kept a mental note of it
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 5:03am On Sep 18, 2010
^^^by your side?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 5:11am On Sep 18, 2010
Jennykadry,

Thanks alot o! with your good points you just figured out like u already know my mind. Like i said earlier some men are having many wrong women in their lives as housewives.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2010
Ooh my feet looking good, some lip gloss and I am ready to get BOOGIE AT THE CLUB!

Come on Inkie!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.