Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (32796 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Tosinville(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2010
Jennykadry,

Thats fabulous!!! mmm! ur level of maturity as a wife is really beyond imagination that can't be compared with some housewives that reason like teens, no sense of humour, lack of intelligence only for them to come down here nd speak as low as their IQ is for their family to see this and be very disappointed in them smh!

Double thumbs up, jennykadry.
Well this isn't my first time of knowing inked_nerd and queeneve so i don't expect reasonable answers from those 2 members, if u can see i was trying to avoid her until she intrude cos most of her statements are always off-points but the one with the good sense like Sistawoman hv understand what we're trying to voice out as matured minds and your last example is simply enough for the wise.

Take care, jenny and all.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by noblegas2(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2010
Its a pity d kinda gals our generation are producing.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2010
Adage,

If I saw my brother's wife at the club alone and she is not doing anything wrong, I would simple acknowledge her presence and wish her well. If she is doing something she has no business doing for example humpin on a man or showing her wiles standing on a table I will simply address her but if she is conducting herself like a lady. I would not have a problem with her at the club and by the way the matured clubs in our area does not allow that sort of behavior anyhow, THE MOMENT YOU ACT A FOOL, YOU OUT ON THE STREETS, I keep telling you people that ALL CLUBS ARE NOT THE SAME
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2010
It sad how OLD PEOPLE can be so judgemental for something they WOULDN'T DO so they project their views on other people see that what us young folks call OLD PEOPLE WHO ARE CAUGHT IN THE CAVE AGE.

It unfortunate that people will never move forward as once when you have the likes of cave age mindsets and people wonder why we are not progressing in an advance state but hey, calling me names still not going to keep married women out the clubs,

Until you realize that TOSHIN, you will still be in obivilion.

Ignorance sure is a bliss, UNFORTUNATELY,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Konjour(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2010
noble_gas1:

I see the I.D is here, what's good,buddy? Still in Oman?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Metalgong1(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2010
queeneve:

It sad how OLD PEOPLE can be so judgemental for something they WOULDN'T DO so they project their views on other people see that what us young folks call OLD PEOPLE WHO ARE CAUGHT IN THE CAVE AGE.

It unfortunate that people will never move forward as once when you have the likes of cave age mindsets and people wonder why we are not progressing in an advance state but hey, calling me names still not going to keep married women out the clubs,

Until you realize that TOSHIN, you will still be in obivilion.
Ignorance sure is a bliss, UNFORTUNATELY,

Grammer vs Grammer . . . grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Konjour(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2010
@ Topic, its always gonna be this way.i.e Each specie will definitely wanna defend his/her addiction,even though the truth is bitter. What matters is that if married women go clubbing,they should be ready to accept the consequences bona fide,either good or bad. If their husbands are absolutely okay with it,its no one's migraine, and if they get booted out/thrown out/flung out/chased out/earth-moved/usurped/displaced in their matrimonial homes cuz of their addiction to clubbing as a compulsory means of having a swell time with fellow GIRLFRIENDS,there are so many websites that can help in tutoring women how to become an all-encompassing single mother. i can also help with a few of 'em,anyway.   wink cool Holla.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wow I leave y'all alone for a little while and all these wild things are flying around.

Jenny,

When was the last time you went to a club (not a hole in the wall); they stopped smoking in clubs about 10 years ago and in bar/clubs 3 years ago?

Clubs now adays are more like lounges than clubs; you have your main dance floor or up to 4 levels of dance floors; then you have lounge areas in the clubs with couches and booths to sit and enjoy the scene until you feel like dancing.

There are dress codes; so when men have to wear dress pants and dress shoes they tend to act differently.

Additionally it is not possible to be jobless and at a club. At least not any real club. $20.00 admission and $10-$15 per drink. . . not for the jobless at all.

Not everything is going to be for everyone, so there are some that will never go to a club to dance, and there are others that have no problem with it. It depends on each person and should be decided in each marriage what is appreciate.

I don't buy the argument that clubbing will lead you to cheat on your spouse. My spouse and I both have very public jobs where we face the public everyday all day. . . I am hit on more at work then in the club, if a spouse is going to cheat they will cheat, be that in a club, at work or walking down the street. Tell me how many Nigerian men even take their children with them to the mistress house while they are pretending to the wife to be spending time with their children.

I can chew gum and walk at the same time. Which simply means I can be a great mother and wife and still not loose sistawoman in the process. Because I said I do I did not throw sistawoman away. It isa a careful blend of my family needs and my own.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by adagz01(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
noble_gas1:

my bros i tire ! @queeneve you are not being sincere on this, i bet you,you must be begining to suspect her move
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by adagz01(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
sistawoman:

Wow I leave y'all alone for a little while and all these wild things are flying around.

Jenny,

When was the last time you went to a club (not a hole in the wall); they stopped smoking in clubs about 10 years ago and in bar/clubs 3 years ago?

Clubs now adays are more like lounges than clubs; you have your main dance floor or up to 4 levels of dance floors; then you have lounge areas in the clubs with couches and booths to sit and enjoy the scene until you feel like dancing.

There are dress codes; so when men have to wear dress pants and dress shoes they tend to act differently.

Additionally it is not possible to be jobless and at a club. At least not any real club. $20.00 admission and $10-$15 per drink. . . not for the jobless at all.

Not everything is going to be for everyone, so there are some that will never go to a club to dance, and there are others that have no problem with it. It depends on each person and should be decided in each marriage what is appreciate.

I don't buy the argument that clubbing will lead you to cheat on your spouse. My spouse and I both have very public jobs where we face the public everyday all day. . . I am hit on more at work then in the club, if a spouse is going to cheat they will cheat, be that in a club, at work or walking down the street. Tell me how many Nigerian men even take their children with them to the mistress house while they are pretending to the wife to be spending time with their children.

I can chew gum and walk at the same time. Which simply means I can be a great mother and wife and still not loose sistawoman in the process. Because I said I do I did not throw sistawoman away. It isa a careful blend of my family needs and my own.
oh der a club is a club and the name can never change.BTW who says they'av stoped smoking in a club.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
I BE DAMN,

THIS MOFO SAID I AINT BEING SINCERE!! WTF!!

Anyway, sistawoman, it goes to show you who OLD AND who is young, AS I SAID MANY TIMES THERE ARE MANY TYPE OF CLUBS AND NOT ALL CLUBS ARE ALIKE, I dont go to clubs that THEY DESCRIBED and they are adamant that people who go to clubs cheats!! That just like me saying a man with a itch in his nuts gon rape someone, that stupid!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by silentc(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
It all depends. Some women do not go to clubs but still cheat on their husbands right under his nose. Some go to clubs and are committed to their husbands.

It is all personal, but we cannot say either side is right or wrong. For me what matters is how a woman behaves when she goes clubbing, does she respect herself and act accordingly (i.e a married woman having some fun with her female friends). She can hang out with her friends (girls night out) and go clubbing, as long as she has fun and is respecting the fact she is a married woman then this is ok. Off course guys will come up to her, but if she draws the line, then the guys know she is unavailable.

Married men go clubbing and some men behave in an undignified manner in clubs. Or are we saying clubs are forbidden to married men and women? If not, why is it one rule for the men and another for women?

You should go clubbing with your friends, go clubbing with your wife, she can go with her friends without you etc. This is the modern marriage. Like I said, it is personal, but either opinion or viewpoint isn't wrong.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2010
sistawoman:

Jenny,

All these epistles for me? My comments if I remember were directed at tosin and some to queen, so what are you on about?

Anyways I still stand on my word "Clubs are indecent and irresponsible for a married woman, and It is very uncalled for, for a married woman to leave her house in the midddle of the night to go shake her booty all in the name of dancing, that is what I call "Not ready to settle down""  The nigerian men that allow all these have no choice, US is not their land, not their home, they have no say whatsoever. Come to nigeria and see if your hubby would allow you club at some club similar to what you's have there, His family members would be the ones to throw your stuffs outside the house by the time you come back

Club ko, dance ni
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2010
LOL

People are so judgemental and that sad,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2010
Very sad but true
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2010
Any women in NEW YORK CITY,

There is a GIRL NIGHT OUT social at CLUB LUSH, dress code is enforced and photo opt available.  I hope to see your girls who are interested there!  The colors are pink and diamond!  No alcohol beverage or smoking allowed.  The cover fee is $20.  Let get JAZZY!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2010
noble_gas1:

Lol more like it's a pity what kind of women our men marry all in the name of "green card"  lol
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2010
Moonstone:

Should married men go clubbing?

It's fine with honest permission from either spouse. The man/woman may not mind but it is a selective process. As long as it does not lead to infidelity, it should be okay.

Now Imma kill this girl, where on hella have you been? angry angry Do you know how much I missed you? angry angry
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by blank(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
Wow. I can't believe dat dis thread has been resurrected and the same opinions are still being bandied around.
I think it should be given a rest as no one is ready to give ground.
Everyone should hold on to their opinions if it would make them happy.
My opinion as a married woman still stands, a married man/woman should not be found ina a club alone. If it is really scratching u, go together and av fun n den come back n screw urselves blind.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
adagz 01:

oh der a club is a club and the name can never change.BTW who says they'av stoped smoking in a club.

The police, the government, the law. . . . .

It is against the law to smoke in any public buildings, be that bar, club or resturant.

queeneve:

I BE DAMN,

THIS MOFO SAID I AINT BEING SINCERE!! WTF!!

Anyway, sistawoman, it goes to show you who OLD AND who is young, AS I SAID MANY TIMES THERE ARE MANY TYPE OF CLUBS AND NOT ALL CLUBS ARE ALIKE, I dont go to clubs that THEY DESCRIBED and they are adamant that people who go to clubs cheats!! That just like me saying a man with a itch in his nuts gon despoil someone, that silly!
LOL

queeneve:

Any women in NEW YORK CITY,

There is a GIRL NIGHT OUT social at CLUB LUSH, dress code is enforced and photo opt available. I hope to see your girls who are interested there! The colors are pink and diamond! No alcohol beverage or smoking allowed. The cover fee is $20. Let get JAZZY!

What nights, NYC is a short 3hr drive. Let the kids stay overnight at my parents house and I can party in the city, . . . . .like around the first of the year
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
How u doing sistawoman
Welcome back cool
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by sistawoman: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
jay bee:

^^
How u doing sistawoman
Welcome back cool

great babe. . . .enjoying my day off. waiting for the repariman
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
Oh ok.
I guess we need to catch up at some point
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
Well,

All I can say that many Nigerian men marrying outside of their country and many of them found happiness with other people that aren't Nigerians,

Just like Dibolic and his wife, there are plenty of Nigerian women with foreigners and Nigerian men with foreigners, TRUE LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES and people need to stay out of married couple personal business and tend to their own,

Well, that sound like a good plan Sistawoman, YOU KNOW NEW YORK HAVE SOME OF THE BADDEST NEW YEAR EVE EVENTS! Maybe my husband and I will see you and your husband there? It got this boots I want to wear when it get cold and it sooo comforty!!

Oh someone told me the other day that why are some married women are anal retentive and I said it usually the ones that are constipated and scared to take a good shit,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by blank(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
Nice 2 know u both will be going with your husba ;Dnds.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
that was my point Blank, who said we werent going with our husbands? I dont think it nothing wrong with a married woman hanging out with her female friends, I HAVE NOT SAID ONE THING ABOUT A MAN OR BEING WITH MEN, but noooooo people wanna be azzholes and jump the ship,

Yes, I will be celebrating New Year eve with my hubby!! Who am I gon kiss Happy New Years if it not my husband?!!! He aint having that!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Omolola1(f): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
Awww! so sweet
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 22, 2010
Lol new years eve in the club? My oh my, trust my man, d dude would have booked the front chair @ the church that day for us.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by maloma: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
dat may be dangerous at times, because is like allow ur wife to stay in de company of pple in de spirit, dey can do n undo, remember dey re not in control,but de spirit is
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by tpiah: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
na wa for this thread.

whatever happened to good old fashioned book clubs, tea parties [not the political one], buttered crumpets, dunkin doughnuts, etc.

olden days and too boring, i guess.

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by ebeledi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2010
only if your wife is LovePeddler
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by hinduism(f): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2010
is it scriptural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.