Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (39419 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Yh at 17, he was fvcking just like most teenagers. And so What? You can't cheat nature, no matter how you much you try to demonize sex. Teenager will do what they do.

Just shut up
Condoms would have helped a great deal
He literary jumped from one vagina into the next

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care.

You're expecting me to play the little violin for him? I'm not going to.
u know he's right the comment is really stupid, pls don't explained any rubbish to me
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
stupid comment, did I tell u to explained any nonsense to to u dumb mofo

Hey Dumbo, if I see your silly ass on my mentions, expect a response right there & then. End of. What exactly did you expect? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by grandstar(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

And 50% are in jail.

In the city of Baltimore, 56% of black men between the ages of 19 and 35years is either in jail, or prison, or on parole or probation at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u know he's right the comment is really stupid, pls don't explained any rubbish to me

I don't care what you think either. Move along.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey Dumbo, if I see your silly ass on my mentions, expect a response right there & then. End of. What exactly did you expect? Nonsense!
thunder fire u stupid comment,
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
thunder fire u stupid comment,

Then it'll return back to the sender, to make like Chinese new year on top of his numb skull.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care what you think either. Move along.
well it's a Nigerian forum not SA is it not, so I think am in the right place

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then it'll return back to the sender, to make like Chinese new year on top of his numb skull.
coming frm a stupid south African I don't expect less ,stupid comment
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
well not it's Nigerian forum not SA is it not, so I think am in the right place

Listen here, I'm using my money to be here, I'm not here for free or seeking asylum. You're not doing me any favours.My data + my comments = none of your fucking business, whether this is a Nigerian forum or not.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
coming frm a stupid south African I don't expect less ,stupid comment

Good. I aim to please.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Listen here, I'm using my money to be here, I'm not here for free or seeking asylum. You're not doing me any favours.My data + my comments = none of your fucking business, whether this is a Nigerian forum or not.
oh my I feel like crying,did I tell u to explained any rubbish to me?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
oh my I feel like crying,did I tell u to explained any rubbish to me?

Then don't quote me if you don't expect a word back

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good. I aim to please.
wat kind of dumb fvck are u?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
wat kind of dumb fvck are u?

The bitter kind. Any more questions?

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then don't quote me if you don't expect a word back
dumb bitch u are one senseless person grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
dumb bitch u are one senseless person grin

I'm senseless for giving a response? Oh righty then, clever cloggs!

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The bitter kind. Any more questions?
why do u keep explaining to me u dumb hippopotamus South African swine, grin am bored I thought u will go all tough on. me but u are not am out
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
FatGuy:

Bros, just be yourself!
The dude you're imitating has already carved a niche for himself.
Imitation, just like timidity, bores!
so You Think I'm Imitating nwaamaikpe... Ok

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
why do u keep explaining to me u dumb hippopotamus South African swine, grin

Do you know the difference between an explanation & a reply? Go back to school.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Do you know the difference between an explanation & a reply? Go back to school.
go back to his comment again the dude just call u swine grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm senseless for giving a response? Oh righty then, clever cloggs!
u are very boring I thought u have a tough skin let me run away
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
go back to his comment again the dude just call u swine grin

And why should I care what he calls me? Who is he? Pfft.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u are very boring I thought u have a tough skin let me run away

Bye.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE WITH THAT SCINTILLATING TOUCH

The power of touch can’t be underestimated. Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.

According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/take-her-to-cloud-nine-with-that-scintillating-touch/
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ur village people strong gan ni ooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by mudiana(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
If you used condom shey u for dey tell us this story. Keep grinding don't stop, when u go born the third?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by TimmyBrass(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Shame On You...

At 17 you Were Fvckin. Judge Yourself, do You Have Sense?

Two Girlfriends Died respectively

Too Much Jinx evolves Around You... People Should Avoid Persons Like You... I Pity The Kids In Your Arms...

let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by trapQ: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Don mind the fvcktards, your comment was accurate.
XhosaNostra:

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by toprealman: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
comments made here by surpossedly educated/enlightened people is disturbing.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by revontuli(f): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

People under estimate the role of positive role models, family structure and education.
There are less Asians in prison because the majority of those people don’t play when it comes to education and the family unit is relatively intact the same with Hispanics ( not so much the education aspect)
The African American population suffers from issues relating to broken homes, fathers and mothers in prisons lack of education and poverty.

Thomas Sowell explained the reasons leading to this sad situation in his works. Here is one of his articles: http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015/05/poor_blacks_looking_for_someon.html

Welfare state has decimated the African American family structure in the states under Democrat administrations. If you go to all-black towns and cities in the deep south, you will not find any of these problems. I have analyzed the census, employment, median income, education and home ownership statistics in majority black (85%+) cities, there is a stark difference between the liberal and conservative states. Where church membership percentage is over 40% (which is seen often in the conservative south) marriage percentage is very high, home ownership rate is at least 50%, violent crime is nearly non-existent, overall crime is at or below national average, average education and median income is at or above national average.

There is no poverty, crime, drugs, single motherhood epidemics and welfare programs discouraging marriage in the churchgoing conservative black America.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by RedboneSmith(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cool that he is there for his kids and trying to make something out of his life.

Shouldn't be making babies at that age though. Shouldn't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Awkward Places People Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.