Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (39420 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're going to troll South Africans, who are better skilled than you verbally? Joke of the year! He probably stopped replying because you're boring. Taking you on is like bringing an AK47 to a fight with an opponent carrying a butter knife. Get lost with your 1800s terms!

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're going to troll South Africans, who are better skilled than you verbally? Joke of the year! He probably stopped replying because you're boring. Taking you on is like bringing an AK47 to a fight with an opponent carrying a butter knife. Get lost with your 1800s terms!
actually it wasn't the bitvh of a boy was wondering why are we attacking him
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

Unfair, isn't it? grin

Mnxm.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
lol
common man let it be don't u think that u have take this thing too personal?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
common man let it be don't u think that u have take this thing too personal?
no u know this south Africans are freaks?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
that's how they are just let it be!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Unfair, isn't it? grin

Mnxm.
u known ur words mean nothing! do u know why? because u are on a Nigerian forum u this stupid swine go to SA forum u are not needed here
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
the bitch of a girl refuse to reply
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Unfair, isn't it? grin

Mnxm.

LMFAO, very unfair . But he seems to crave the attention of South Africans a lot , but how do you have exchanges with someone who can't even construct a comprehensible sentence? That's too much work grin. He must go back to school first.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
BlackAdam55:
the bitch of a girl refuse to reply
I have been waiting for comment she refuse to reply too cry me that was looking for a fight this morning
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u known ur words mean nothing! do u know why? because u are on a Nigerian forum u this stupid swine go to SA forum u are not needed here

It's hilarious when people who don't even have a vegetable patch to their name, come online to claim stakes on another man's business. Are you Seun? Obviously you not, which makes YOUR words worthless to me too. Seriously, Bleep off my mentions! I don't care if I'm needed or not, I'm spending my coin to login so you might as well get used to my presence because I ain't going anywhere until I'm good & ready.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, very unfair . But he seems to crave the attention of South Africans a lot , but how do you have exchanges with someone who can't even construct a comprehensible sentence? That's too much work grin. He must go back to school first.

You can literally feel your brain cells turn to frittata grin What a mòron!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's hilarious when people who don't even have a vegetable patch to their name, come online to claim stakes on another man's business. Are you Seun? Obviously you not, which makes YOUR words worthless to me too. Seriously, Bleep off my mentions! I don't care if I'm needed or not, I'm spending my coin to login so you might as well get used to my presence because I ain't going anywhere until I'm good & ready.
am not here to pls u swine, seun is a Nigerian isn't he, u are too dull,
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

see them, sharp mouth girls
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
BlackAdam55:
am not here to pls u swine, seun is a Nigerian isn't he, u are too dull,

A Nigerian. Singular. You're not in a partnership with him on this forum. Only he can tell us to vamos. Know your place, you goalless imp!

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

who's seun
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

u know this fight is none of my business, but u South Africans are always found of making this statement, how Nigerians are flooding ur country every day lol, one could think South Africans, will avoid Nl since it's a Nigerian site
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
u know this fight is none of my business, but u South Africans are always found of making this statement, how Nigerians are flooding ur country every day lol, one could think South Africans, will avoid Nl since it's a Nigerian site

So the nuisance must be one-way? We're not flooding your country, we might as well flood "your" forum. Nobody has ownership over cyberspace. The two aren't comparable by any stretch of imagination.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

grin grin grin. He just likes embarrassing himself all over the place , you would swear he has shares on nairaland or it's his father's kraal grin .

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
hm harsh but true

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

grin grin grin. He just likes embarrassing himself all over the place , you would swear he has shares on nairaland or it's his father's kraal grin .

Mind boggling!

In fact, Seun needs to address this issue grin

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mzansian(f): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mind boggling!

In fact, Seun needs to address this issue grin

Kikikiki, exactly.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So the nuisance must be one-way? We're not flooding your country, we might as well flood "your" forum. Nobody has ownership over cyberspace. The two aren't comparable by an stretch of imagination.
I will not even dream of going to south African, now back to my post, have seen u South Africans comment , u feel the world evolved around ur country, since ur country is so perfect wat will it take ,to create ur own forum?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A Nigerian. Singular. You're not in a partnership with him on this forum. Only he can tell us to vamos. Know your place, you goalless imp!
lol the bitvh is trying to be funny
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

my place is right here
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
I will not even dream of going to south African, now back to my post, have seen u South Africans comment , u feel the world evolved around ur country, since ur country is so perfect wat will it take ,to create ur own forum?

No-one invited you, so what's the pointless announcement about?

Having a forum = to a country's success as a nation? LMFAO. We'd rather create tangible things like good roads etc. A forum is not essential.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No-one invited you, so what's the pointless announcement about?

Having a forum = to a country's success as a nation? LMFAO. We'd rather create tangible things like good roads etc. A forum is not essential.
good so since Nl is useless then wat are u doing here??

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:

I'm here because I want to, not because I need to. Take it as an extracurricular activity.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
they are here because we lust after their hiv hippopotamus women grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
Saviour22:
stupid south African swine, just like that stupid south african swine call jayceon the bitch of a boy refused to comment till I was banned, tell that bitch jayceon that saviour22 is back frm ban and am looking for him swine.[/s]
Imagine what a great country Nigeria would be if you and all these other village dingbats had a round table discussion on how to tackle recession and fulani crisis instead of stalking and provoking other people.And you do this just to get any kind of response? You are incapable of shame.No verbal or written assault will ever be enough for you to reevaluate your boring and aimless life.

I'm not going to entertain you if that's what you hoping for.Run in another lane

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jayceon:
[s]Imagine what a great country Nigeria would be if you and all these other village dingbats had a round table discussion on how to tackle recession and fulani crisis instead of stalking and provoking other people.And you do this just to get any kind of response? You are incapable of shame.No verbal or written assault will ever be enough for you to reevaluate your boring and aimless life.

I'm not going to entertain you if that's what you hoping for.Run in another lane

the bitvh of of a boy responded lol wat took u so Long, am glad u know that the words of south Africans swine wont get to me. am too emotional sound. dam who compose this easy for u?
cause the person did a good job
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Awkward Places People Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.