Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (39416 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
Saviour22:
the bitvh of of a boy responded lol wat took u so Long, am glad u know that the words of south Africans swine wont get to me. am too emotional sound. dam who compose this easy for u?
cause the person did a good job[/s]
grin

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jayceon:
[s]
grin I thought u said u won't entertain me lol u slow bitch of a boy why give me mentioned? jayceon the south African swine grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
Saviour22:
grin I thought u said u won't entertain me lol u slow bitch of a boy why give me mentioned? jayceon the south African swine[/s] grin

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jayceon:
[s]
grin saviour22 create this account just because of u swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Awkward Places People Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.