Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (39427 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by CSTR1002: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
grandstar:
In Black America, illegitimacy is the norm

About 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.
And 50% are in jail.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
A clear example of not learning a lesson the first time. Nothing to be proud off.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by nddydamzi(f): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Shame On You...

At 17 you Were Fvckin. Judge Yourself, do You Have Sense?

Two Girlfriends Died respectively

Too Much Jinx evolves Around You... People Should Avoid Persons Like You... I Pity The Kids In Your Arms...
ask yourself" what I just posted does it make sense?"
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Printerscanner: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
First Child at 17. Second child at 19. And you are still n school. Don't they sell condoms in your area??

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
No need to comment on these stories from twitter. They will never read your comments or advice. Waste of time.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by whoawa(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmm
It's really a sad one.
Not your fault though..Keep taking care of those cuties kiss kiss
The people i admire the most, are those who choose to smile despite their pains and struggles.

When you're good, you will always want to see the good in others, just want to admire a tendered heart like urs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Benny93: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bros, if the guy in question is not 19 then how old is he?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

And 50% are in jail.
No that’s bull
African Americans make up 12-13% of the population in the USA yet when it comes to prison population it’s 38% this is as of Feb 2018.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by stasius: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
You are married in the marine world.

Go and get delivered!

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by edimolu2: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
now shroud! this is a busy thread like you asked! you are such a coward...

Drop the screenshots or forever remain silent!
lets know who hits harder!

stupid dunce!
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

No that’s bull
African Americans make up 12-13% of the population in the USA yet when it comes to prison population it’s 38% this is as of Feb 2018.

38 percent is still too much if they are only 12 percent of the population what of Asians latinos and whites. Are they cursed or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Jbleenk: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmm
It's really a sad one.
The people i admire the most, are those who choose to smile despite their pains and struggles.
The two guys above u are nothing but sumbag I can't even quote them

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Jbleenk: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmm
It's really a sad one.

The two guys above u are nothing but scumbag I can't even quote them

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Divay22(f): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Jbleenk post=66515097][/quote]
Their case weak me abeg
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by CSTR1002: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

No that’s bull

Oh really?

That is good to know. I heard many times that it was 50%.

38% is so much better than 50%.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Gpik79: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
All Phones are 4G Enabled and have at least 32GB internal storage.

Samsung S7------75k
Samsung S6 Edge-------75k
Samsung Note 4--------50k
Samsung Note 5---------75k
Samsung S6--------50k
Samsung S7 Edge--------110k
LG G4--------30k
LG G5-----------60k
Samsung S6 Edge Plus---------95k
Samsung J3 2016 w/box and all accessories--------35k

*All phones coming with Receipt and Warranty

Call: o812 932 2593
WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348119724925

NO NEGOTIATIONS, OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LASTS
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

38 percent is still too much if they are only 12 percent of the population what of Asians latinos and whites. Are they cursed or what?
Maryland has a prison population that's 72 percent black. In 11 states, at least 1 in 20 adult African-American men is in prison. In Oklahoma, it's 1 in 15.
Research has shown that if a black man,white man, Hispanic and and Asian commit the same crime
The black man is most likely to get jail time (maximum time permitted for that crime) the white man a suspended sentence and the Asian/Hispanic a shorter sentence
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

Oh really?

That is good to know. I heard many times that it was 50%.

38% is so much better than 50%.
It’s not good if they only make up 12-13% of the total population

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maryland has a prison population that's 72 percent black. In 11 states, at least 1 in 20 adult African-American men is in prison. In Oklahoma, it's 1 in 15.
Research has shown that if a black man,white man, Hispanic and and Asian commit the same crime
The black man is most likely to get jail time (maximum time permitted for that crime) the white man a suspended sentence and the Asian/Hispanic a shorter sentence
Wow then America is no place for a black men then. No wonder African Americans are all "kolomental". But how come Africans from Africa rarely have these problems

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by CSTR1002: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s not good if they only make up 12-13% of the
population
I was trying to be sarcastic, but it is alright.

You have an innocent mind.

Yes 38% is terrible. The average African American need serious help.

Though the effect of racism on those high numbers cannot be overlooked .
Many of them are in prison for offenses that should easily be settled amicably if they were white.
Many were set up.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Meh. Just take care of your responsibilities. No awards or round of applause here for doing the obvious.

It's strange to me when people fish for compliments for doing exactly what they're supposed to do. He made the kids & since both mothers are gone, it's his responsibility to work & take care of them. Looks like he didn't even grieve the 1st GF before moving on to the next one, because those kids don't look very far apart in age. He should practice safe sex next time & focus on being a good role model to his children, so they won't repeat the same mistakes. No 19-year-old should be burdened with two jobs, on top of school work. But 19-year-olds who choose to be parents when it's not the right time, deserve to learn how to be responsible, the hard way. Lesson learned. Do keep grinding... OFF the bedroom this time around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by peacengine(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
This niggur is a wizard

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Meh. Just take care of your responsibilities. No awards or round of applause here for doing the obvious.

It's strange to me when people fish for compliments for doing exactly what they're supposed to do. He made the kids & since both mothers are gone, it's his responsibility to work & take care of them. Looks like he didn't even grieve the 1st GF before moving on to the next one, because those kids don't look very far apart in age. He should practice safe sex next time & focus on being a good role model to his children, so they won't repeat the same mistakes. No 19-year-old should be burdened with two jobs, on top of school work. But 19-year-olds who choose to be parents when it's not the right time, deserve to learn how to be responsible, the hard way. Lesson learned. Do keep grinding... OFF the bedroom this time around.
stupid comment
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
stupid comment

I don't care.

You're expecting me to play the little violin for him? I'm not going to.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Shame On You...

At 17 you Were Fvckin. Judge Yourself, do You Have Sense?

Two Girlfriends Died respectively

Too Much Jinx evolves Around You... People Should Avoid Persons Like You... I Pity The Kids In Your Arms...

Yh at 17, he was fvcking just like most teenagers. And so What? You can't cheat nature, no matter how you much you try to demonize sex. Teenager will do what they do.

Just shut up
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care.

You're expecting me to play the little violin for him? I'm not going to.
and who are u explaining to, undecided stupid comment.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Wow then America is no place for a black men then. No wonder African Americans are all "kolomental". But how come Africans from Africa rarely have these problems
People under estimate the role of positive role models, family structure and education.
There are less Asians in prison because the majority of those people don’t play when it comes to education and the family unit is relatively intact the same with Hispanics ( not so much the education aspect)
The African American population suffers from issues relating to broken homes, fathers and mothers in prisons lack of education and poverty.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
and who are u explaining to, undecided stupid comment.

You quoted me, idiot. You tell me, who do you think I'm replying to, you or the person behind you?

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Perfecter4real(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dude don't look 19 to me.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:

I was trying to be sarcastic, but it is alright.

You have an innocent mind.

Yes 38% is terrible. The average African American need serious help.

Though the effect of racism on those high numbers cannot be overlooked .
Many of them are in prison for offenses that should easily be settled amicably if they were white.
Many were set up.
Of course you were being sarcastic
It’s not about being set up. Racism exists in the judicial system
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You quoted me, idiot. You tell me, who do you think I'm replying to, you or the person behind you?
stupid comment, did I tell u to explained any nonsense to me u dumb mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.