Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (39422 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2018
revontuli:

Thomas Sowell explained the reasons leading to this sad situation in his works. Here is one of his articles: http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015/05/poor_blacks_looking_for_someon.html

Welfare state has decimated the African American family structure in the states under Democrat administrations. If you go to all-black towns and cities in the deep south, you will not find any of these problems. I have analyzed the census, employment, median income, education and home ownership statistics in majority black (85%+) cities, there is a stark difference between the liberal and conservative states. Where church membership percentage is over 40% (which is seen often in the conservative south) marriage percentage is very high, home ownership rate is at least 50%, violent crime is nearly non-existent, overall crime is at or below national average, average education and median income is at or above national average.

There is no poverty, crime, drugs, single motherhood epidemics and welfare programs discouraging marriage in the churchgoing conservative black America.

Yes there
Especially in the bible belts which form some of the poorest areas of the USA
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by revontuli(f): 12:48am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes there
Especially in the bible belts which form some of the poorest areas of the USA

Another thing: The boroughs where the black population is West Indies/Caribbean immigrants has high upward economic mobility and far lower crime rate than the urban poor African-American neighborhoods.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by chukxie(m): 1:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
You'll have to go through the hard life then, so you'll teach your children not to make the same mistakes you made... Now, you're working 2 jobs to support your kids instead of being in school angry

Did you read the part he said he was in college? Na waooo!
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by friendl: 1:28am On Apr 08, 2018
At least he is a father
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mosco31: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2018
He doesn't look seventeen in the picture.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mosco31: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2018
I mean he doesn't look 19 from d picture
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Osejie1: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2018
U need serious deliverance GO TO MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRY. U CAN BE SAVE THERE

Shared with caption ..

At 17 I had my first child my girlfriend got killed in a drive by. At 18 I had a daughter and my 2nd girlfriend died of cancer but im still strong . 19 2 kids with 2 jobs in college. Will never give up #GrindDontStop

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/988/19-year-old-boy-father-of-2-who-lost-his-2-babymamas-shares-story-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

[/quote]
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by chukxie(m): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And why should I care what he calls me? Who is he? Pfft.

Sometimes it's good to just ignore someone who's trying to stir trouble. You're welcome on this forum.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by stewatt(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

Shame On You...

At 17 you Were Fvckin. Judge Yourself, do You Have Sense?

Two Girlfriends Died respectively

Too Much Jinx evolves Around You... People Should Avoid Persons Like You... I Pity The Kids In Your Arms...
How does the way he chose to live his life affect you and who gave you the right to judge him... Do you even know if you will be a father someday and you here bashing and ranting... God I hate seeing stuffs like this..
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
At 17, one baby, then by 18 u had another,

U couldn't even mourn ur baby mama up to a year.

Bros, u are just a fucklicant
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by systemz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
grandstar:
In Black America, illegitimacy is the norm

About 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.

Not in black America, not even in black Americans. It's in America as a whole.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Sammy2243: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2018
If na naija u dey u go suffer ehn
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Sammy2243: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Why not start having baby mama's every year to celebrate yr birthday
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by khiaa(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
grandstar:
In Black America, illegitimacy is the norm

About 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.

Damn, those are old statistics from the early 2000's and is not rue today. undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by khiaa(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

38 percent is still too much if they are only 12 percent of the population what of Asians latinos and whites. Are they cursed or what?

Yes, it's the black skin. It's been going on since the "Emancipation Proclamation", just another form of slavery. In the U.S. Constitution, it states that no man will be a slave unless he is arrested for a crime and sent to prison. You see that was their ace in the hole "UNLESS HE IS ARRESTED FOR A CRIME" so they started arresting black men for being out after dark and called it "loitering" arresting 14 year old boys and girls for nothing, arresting blacks for looking them in the eyes, arresting blacks for spitting on the ground, all trumped up charges and these people were given years of prison/slave time and some died from being worked to death.

They wanted slavery back and refused to pay black people wages. Less than 8 years ago a corrupted white judge was sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending young innocent black men to prison on fake charges created by the corrupt police department. Why do you ask? Slavery/free labor. It was a business for the judge and the cops. They would contract these men out to companies like Walmart, Bank of America, Arco and many more. The money went into to the judge and the cops pockets. America was, is, and will always be a Bytch.

P.S. The prisons are full of Latinos now and whites.because of the opioid drug addiction epidemic of young white America. It's soooo many of them strung out on Meth and heroine.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, it's the black skin. It's been going on since the "Emancipation Proclamation", just another form of slavery. In the U.S. Constitution, it states that no man will be a slave unless he is arrested for a crime and sent to prison. You see that was their ace in the hole "UNLESS HE IS ARRESTED FOR A CRIME" so they started arresting black men for being out after dark and called it "loitering" arresting 14 year old boys and girls for nothing, arresting blacks for looking them in the eyes, arresting blacks for spitting on the ground, all trumped up charges and these people were given years of prison/slave time.

They wanted slavery back and refused to pay black people wages. Less than 8 years ago a corrupted white judge was sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending young innocent black men to prison on fake charges created by the corrupt police department. Why do you ask? Slavery/free labor. It was a business for the judge and the cops. They would contract these men out to companies like Walmart, Bank of America, Arco and many more. The money went into to the judge and the cops pockets. America was, is, and will always be a Bytch.

P.S. The prisons are full of Latinos now and whites.because of the opioid drug addiction of young white America.

hmm this is not the first time I hear about things like this!
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
khiaa:

Damn, those are old statistics from the early 2000's and is not rue today. undecided

how many today then?
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
khiaa:

I just checked. It is stil true
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by khiaa(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
grandstar:

I just checked. It is stil true

It'snot true, one week it's 70 another week it's 59 it's just a bunch of bull. You can't think everything is true just because somebody posted some stats. First, they said black American women were the most women in the U.S. who aborted their babies and at the same time they said we have this astronomical amount of out of wedlock babies. That's not logical. undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Do you know the difference between an explanation & a reply? Go back to school.
stupid south African swine, just like that stupid south african swine call jayceon the bitch of a boy refused to comment till I was banned, tell that bitch jayceon that saviour22 is back frm ban and am looking for him swine.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Bye.
don't bye bye me am no friend to south Africans swine
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
stupid south African swine, just like that stupid south african swine call jayceon the bitch of a boy refused to comment till I was banned, tell that bitch jayceon that saviour22 is back frm ban and am looking for him swine.

Why don't you tell him that yourself? This is the internet, not pigeon courier service.

Keep me out of your nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
BlackAdam55:
don't bye bye me am no friend to south Africans swine

You're so dull with your limited vocabulary. Really, who still uses the word "swine" in this day & age? Did you just learn it?
Brush up & update your vocabulary 1st, perhaps then I'll entertain your boredom.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why don't you tell him that yourself? This is the internet, not pigeon courier service.

Keep me out of your nonsense.
the bitch of a boy refused comment duh,

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're so dull with your limited vocabulary. Really, who still uses the word "swine" in this day & age? Did you just learn it?
Brush up & update your vocabulary 1st, perhaps then I'll entertain your boredom.
eyah and u think u say u don make sense, the aim is not to entertain u swine
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
the bitch of a boy refused comment duh, my mission on this is to troll u south Africans that wat saviour22 aim to do wink

You're going to troll South Africans, who are better skilled than you verbally? Joke of the year! He probably stopped replying because you're boring. Taking you on is like bringing an AK47 to a fight with an opponent carrying a butter knife. Get lost with your 1800s terms!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're going to troll South Africans, who are better skilled than you verbally? Joke of the year! He probably stopped replying because you're boring. Taking you on is like bringing an AK47 to a fight with an opponent carrying a butter knife. Get lost with your 1800s terms!
no the bitch was scared
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2018
BlackAdam55:
eyah and u think u say u don make sense, the aim is not to entertain u swine

Dismissed!
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dismissed!
is that all u got am disappointed embarassed
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dismissed!
is that all u got am disappointed embarassed
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
no the bitch was sacred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Awkward Places People Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.