Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! (13518 Views)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2010
bidemi12:

i have said it time and time again that the average nigerian mentality, amnesia and hunger is the root of Nigeria's problem. How in God's name can someone come out boldly to object against ibori's arrest. of course selective justice is wrong but at the very least the poster should be jubilating that one of them/looter has bitten the dust. But no. The Nigerian amnesia has cropped up again and people are already forgeting the crimes of ibori. At this rate Nigeria will forever wallow in the doldrums of underdevelopment. God, i'm having another migrane again because of posters like these. note i did not insult you oooooo. I'd rather fight with my M16 and combatives 101 than with words. And that's another problem with Nigerians; too much words no action.

I have always said it, it is the brilliant people's job to ensure the dullards do not rise above their worth.

It is our job to keep them in their place. Assess those working under you and only promote those with a brain, so they don't go about leveraging their rank to get higher.

I have always said I don't blame Idi Amin that much, I blame the slowpoke that promoted an illiterate savage to the point he became head of Army.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Akosbaba(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2010
This one wey public thieves dey get supporters(hmnn).selective justice is surely wrong but that doesn't mean any means possible to catch a criminal shouldn't be employed in bringing thieves down.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2010
Akosbaba:

This one wey public thieves dey get supporters(hmnn).selective justice is surely wrong but that doesn't mean any means possible to catch a criminal shouldn't be employed in bringing thieves down.

You don't understand.

What they are trying to say is that:

1) You should only catch thieves by descending order. Catch the biggest thief first or else catching another known thief is injustice and unfair.

2) You have to catch all thieves together otherwise it is wrong to catch any thief at all.

Those are the opinions of Geniuses. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2010
Nigeria is a country between the devil of corruption and the deep blue sea of hypocrisy.
We have the corrupt rulers and their beneficiaries and the masses of hypocrites who are even worse, they are the whited sepulchers.

Among those casting stones at James Ibori on this topic are cheats, hypocrites and parasites.

You are not better than James Ibori if you are among those who have also stolen by over invoicing, doctoring documents, exploiting their poor employees and engaged in numerous vices.

A thief is a thief, whether you stole N1 or N1 billion.
99.99 % of the adults in Nigeria are corrupt.

The gambit President of Nigeria, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is doing his best to sweep the EFCC case of money laundering against his wife Mrs. Patience Jonathan and those of his sponsors in the monstrous and notorious ruling People’s Democratic Party, the most corrupt political party in the history of Nigeria.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2010
^^
Those are just a few of my thoughts. Tell them, but their hypocrisy is so deeply entrenched that I doubt they'd ever learn.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2010
Orikinla:

Nigeria is a country between the devil of corruption and the deep blue sea of hypocrisy.
We have the corrupt rulers and their beneficiaries and the masses of hypocrites who are even worse, they are the whited sepulchers.

Among those casting stones at James Ibori on this topic are cheats, hypocrites and parasites.

You are not better than James Ibori if you are among those who have also stolen by over invoicing, doctoring documents, exploiting their poor employees and engaged in numerous vices.

The gambit President of Nigeria, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is doing his best to sweep the EFCC case of money laundering against his wife Mrs. Patience Jonathan and those of his sponsors in the monstrous and notorious ruling People’s Democratic Party, the most corrupt political party in the history of Nigeria.

for a dude with a background in lit, u seem to have forgotten animal farm - all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others

if you want to go there , you want to equate petty larcenry with theivery on ibori's scale?

what are you smoking?

stealing n1 is the same as stealing 1 billion?

how many petty theives can muster an army of youths when the police come, or the likes of pro11 ?

ibori is a thief whose day has come. tomorrow it may be ibbs day

tafa's day came, bode georges day came . . .

let this be a lesson to the likes of pro11, defenders of murder crime, etal
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2010

@Orikinla,
i am happy that at least some nigerians can reason with their brains. it is really unfortunate that most ppl hear are not informed hence they go with the crowd.
last time it was alams and that became a topic for the whole nigeria. later it was orji uzor kalu's mother and everybody was shouting, then it came to kalu wow now it is ibori, it is looking as if heavens will fall.
the same atiku we were told was a criminal today is in pdp and he has seized to be a thief.
how stupid is nigeria and nigerians.
gov deriaye of platue state was arrested by ribadu and he told us that he invested the state's funds in third term agenda and that was the end till today.
marwa was under investigation of efcc until he dropped his presidential ambition and become a free man as well as an ambassadore.
odili was to face ribadu before he accepted to drop his presidential ambition.
who is fooling who?
among those calling for ibori's head, let us pray that all those in govt that have in one way or the other stolen from the public fund die unfortunate death. let someone say amen.
pdp is the worst thing that has happened to nigeria. ribadu thought us that the best way to behave is to run away whenever u are invited by efcc and come back whenever the coast is clear.
jonathan is nothing but a script interpreter and has nothing of his own to offer.
he is athe greatest fool of our time for bringing ribadu back to nigeria after running away from justice.
the act of revoking all the democratic settings of yar adua makes me suspect this govt.
obj has been longing to take back the power because yar adua left powers in the hands of the constitution and the judiciary regained her constitutional rights unlike under ribadu obj madness where powers and constitution belongs to the duo.
it is believe in political science that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
what ribadu and his boss had were absolute powers and they were absolutely corrupt.
today,. jonathan and his god(obj) are weighing absolute powers and absolute corruption will definitely be their case.
a man whose wife is facing corruption charges shld start from his house in the cleaning.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2010
chidichris:

@Orikinla,
i am happy that at least some nigerians can reason with their brains. it is really unfortunate that most ppl hear are not informed hence they go with the crowd.
last time it was alams and that became a topic for the whole nigeria. later it was orji uzor kalu's mother and everybody was shouting, then it came to kalu wow now it is ibori, it is looking as if heavens will fall.
the same atiku we were told was a criminal today is in pdp and he has seized to be a thief.
how silly is nigeria and nigerians.
gov deriaye of platue state was arrested by ribadu and he told us that he invested the state's funds in third term agenda and that was the end till today.
marwa was under investigation of efcc until he dropped his presidential ambition and become a free man as well as an ambassadore.
odili was to face ribadu before he accepted to drop his presidential ambition.
who is fooling who?
among those calling for ibori's head, let us pray that all those in govt that have in one way or the other stolen from the public fund die unfortunate death. let someone say amen.
pdp is the worst thing that has happened to nigeria. ribadu thought us that the best way to behave is to run away whenever u are invited by efcc and come back whenever the coast is clear.
jonathan is nothing but a script interpreter and has nothing of his own to offer.
he is athe greatest fool of our time for bringing ribadu back to nigeria after running away from justice.
the act of revoking all the democratic settings of yar adua makes me suspect this govt.
obj has been longing to take back the power because yar adua left powers in the hands of the constitution and the judiciary regained her constitutional rights unlike under ribadu obj madness where powers and constitution belongs to the duo.
it is believe in political science that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
what ribadu and his boss had were absolute powers and they were absolutely corrupt.
today,. jonathan and his god(obj) are weighing absolute powers and absolute corruption will definitely be their case.
a man whose wife is facing corruption charges shld start from his house in the cleaning.

Thank you for the analysis of the Nigerian crisis.

[size=20pt]I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE PROSECUTION OF JAMES IBORI UNTIL MR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN TELLS US THE TRUTH ON THE EFCC CASE AGAINST HIS WIFE.[/size]

"He Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands."

[size=14pt]Equity will always decline relief in cases in which both parties have schemed to circumvent the law. In one very old case, a robber filed a bill in equity to force his partner to account for a sum of money. When the real nature of the claim was discovered, the bill was dismissed with costs, and the lawyers were held in CONTEMPT of court for bringing such an action. This famous case has come to be called The Highwayman (Everet v. Williams, Ex. 1725, 9 L.Q. Rev. 197), and judges have been saying ever since that they will not sit to take an account between two robbers.

Read more: Maxim - "he Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands." http://law.jrank.org/pages/8487/Maxim--He-who-comes-into-equity-must-come-with-clean-hands.html#ixzz0ejDvjWNc
http://law.jrank.org/pages/8487/Maxim--He-who-comes-into-equity-must-come-with-clean-hands.html[/size]
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by OAM4J: 2:53pm On May 15, 2010
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE PROSECUTION OF JAMES IBORI UNTIL MR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN TELLS US THE TRUTH ON THE EFCC CASE AGAINST HIS WIFE.[/size]

"He Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands."

Damm! shocked shocked shocked

Let me borrow your brain for a moment here.

'We must not support any armed robber prosecution until every Nigerian alleged to have stolen money is arrested and brought to justice' shocked

Disgusting reasoning. . . returns your brain with immediate effect before I lose my sanity.

shakes head in pity. embarassed sad You certainly do not belong to my world
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by blueflame1: 2:54pm On May 15, 2010
James Ibori was arrested on a pre-existing British International warrant. Good for him and I hope his extradition process to the UK is successful.

The Nigerian Govt has no interest or moral right to prosecute big thieves and it is obvious they are not interested in that , they are only interested in making deals and gaining political capital.

In the past prosecuting public looters in naija has proven to be a joke. Elders and his political associates would end up begging for him, a lot of money would change hands and political concessions made with him going free like Alamieyesiegha, Tafa Balogun, Igbinedion etc

Lets see what would come out of the Ogbulafor case now the Govt have had their political concession from him.

Please 'fellow country men', do not be deceived, open your eyes.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Damm! shocked shocked shocked

Let me borrow your brain for a moment here.

'We must not support any armed robber prosecution until every Nigerian alleged to have stolen money is arrested and brought to justice' shocked

Disgusting reasoning. . . returns your brain with immediate effect before I lose my sanity.

shakes head in pity. embarassed sad You certainly do not belong to my world

Wash your head hard with Vic so there is no reminant of his brain hanging in there.

Gawd! The reasoning of some people is pathetic.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 15, 2010
In a nutshell,this whole gimic about some embattled corrupt agency trying to catch up with another hardened deviant is all joke.I think with time; EVOLUTION will take it cause,and let's talk less,and put in more effort in actions, making constructive criticism on issues that are more dearing to nigerians. IBORI'S CASE VS EFCC VS INTERPOL VS MET.POLICE/UK GOVERNMENT IS A 'CHILD'S PLAY', Counts my words,expect more cumbersome scenerio's to be unveiled in the future,afterall looting and sifoning public funds never started with ibori,
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by LAFOCUZY: 3:22pm On May 15, 2010
I do not support Ibori but I simply can not understand the fuse about this man. No doubt he has stolen government fund and tax payers money in magnitude similar to hundreds of politicians and businessmen with political links. Amogst them include, Odili, IBB, UMARUDIKO, Atiku,etc.

Ironically, IBORI together with his stealing activities engaged in massive infreastrutural development that transformed his state in his 8 years in governement. I visited asaba nad warri over chritmas and can make that conclusion while places like port harcourt, benin, yenegoa, aba etc are such a huge junk. I understand that this man acquired four failed major companies in nigeria whose foerign invetors divested from nigeria following increased hostilities in nigeria in the wake of the niger delta crises. Now think of what would have happende to thousands of nigerians and their families had they lost their jobs.

If all the thiefing genrals and politicians invested their loot in nigeria it may have been a lesser evil as many would have been employed and the poverty tide pushed back

Which is a better or worst thief; the one that steals and brings about some development or the one that steals blindly with no atom of development?? [b]NONE is good and should be tolerated.  My point is there must be demonstrable fairness and sincerity by the government to fight corruption and not using the "fight of corruption" as a political tool and strategy in the hands of the EFCC, ICPC or the police to isolate and percecute persons who speaks in different political tone or potential opponent.

This seems to be the case in nigeria today.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by OAM4J: 3:23pm On May 15, 2010
Sagamite:

Wash your head hard with Vic so there is no reminant of his brain hanging in there.

Gawd! The reasoning of some people is pathetic.

lol. Abi o. after washing sef, i have to spray lots of disinfectant on it.  grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by LAFOCUZY: 3:30pm On May 15, 2010
The government should go aganist all of them in one swarm, the idiagon/buhari way, so that everybody will no the consequence of stealing public fund is very grave and perhaps desist. None of them should left free under some kind of court injunction or immunity. They all everywhere in nigeria.

Politis in nigeria is professional stealing, simple
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2010
LAFOCUZY:

The government should go aganist all of them in one swarm, the idiagon/buhari way, so that everybody will no the consequence of stealing public fund is very grave and perhaps desist. None of them should left free under some kind of court injunction or immunity. They all everywhere in nigeria.

Politis in nigeria is professional stealing, simple
pls bros,try to read your comments,before you post here. Diction broadens one's understanding and it's important on an issue like this.tanx bro
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by OAM4J: 3:42pm On May 15, 2010
LAFOCUZY:

I do not support Ibori but I simply can not understand the fuse about this man. No doubt he has stolen government fund and tax payers money in magnitude similar to hundreds of politicians and businessmen with political links. Amogst them include, Odili, IBB, UMARUDIKO, Atiku,etc.

Ironically, IBORI together with his stealing activities engaged in massive infreastrutural development that transformed his state in his 8 years in governement. I visited asaba nad warri over chritmas and can make that conclusion while places like port harcourt, benin, yenegoa, aba etc are such a huge junk. I understand that this man acquired four failed major companies in nigeria whose foerign invetors divested from nigeria following increased hostilities in nigeria in the wake of the niger delta crises. Now think of what would have happende to thousands of nigerians and their families had they lost their jobs.

If all the thiefing genrals and politicians invested their loot in nigeria it may have been a lesser evil as many would have been employed and the poverty tide pushed back

Which is a better or worst thief; the one that steals and brings about some development or the one that steals blindly with no atom of development?? [b]NONE is good and should be tolerated.  My point is there must be demonstrable fairness and sincerity by the government to fight corruption and not using the "fight of corruption" as a political tool and strategy in the hands of the EFCC, ICPC or the police to isolate and percecute persons who speaks in different political tone or potential opponent.

I dont care that much if anyone is using corruption fight as a political tool, but i will feel bad if corruption is not being fought at all.

This issue has been well debated during Obj/Ribadu time.

The question is are those political enemies guilty? if yes, good.

Obansanjo dealt with his corrupt political enemies.

Yaradua came and dealt with Obasanjo friends e.g Bode George

Now Jonathan is dealing with his corrupt political enemies and Yaradua corrupt friends

Someone will come later and deal with Jonathan and his corrupt friends.

It is not the best way to fight corruption, but it is better than not fighting it at all.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by clown: 3:58pm On May 15, 2010
[size=16pt]I LOVE THE EFCC[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by alldone(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2010
why did he run away if he is innocent?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Aderupoko2: 5:10pm On May 15, 2010
I hear the crap that people are saying SELECTIVE JUSTICE,must you arrest all the thieves in this country before we begin to try them one after the other?Surely,YOU CAN NEVER BE EFFECTIVE IF YOU ARE NOT SELECTIVE,you can't be a jack of all trade and expect to be master of all,people of purpose don't run helter scelter.So whatever you call it,whether selective or massive,lets try the thieves.My heart bleeds for this country when we see wrong and fail to condemn it.Lets encourage the people that are arresting those that have stolen the future of this country.Stop hailing Ibori as if he is a hero.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2010
aderupoko,
why should you be surprised that peeps are rooting for ibori? even the devil has advocates!  grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2010
I hear the crap that people are saying SELECTIVE JUSTICE,must you arrest all the thieves in this country before we begin to try them one after the other?Surely,YOU CAN NEVER BE EFFECTIVE IF YOU ARE NOT SELECTIVE,you can't be a jack of all trade and expect to be master of all,people of purpose don't run helter scelter.So whatever you call it,whether selective or massive,lets try the thieves.My heart bleeds for this country when we see wrong and fail to condemn it.Lets encourage the people that are arresting those that have stolen the future of this country.Stop hailing Ibori as if he is a hero.

@Aderupoko2,
the ball is in ur court.
remember we have no powers rather all powers are directed towards the arrest and persecution of ibori so let us see how far those efforts can go.
for those shouting for extradiction, iyabo obasanjo has been wanted in the usa over years in relation to a kidnap case so extradiction is also applicable.
do not forget that this whole nonsense have been taking place since 1999 and nobody cares how far we have gone with this.
change gthey say is the only constant thing in life.
the funds they claim to have recovered from abacha's family is enough to give nigeria steady power supply so why are we still in darkness?
we are been decieved by those who claim to be fighting corruption.
why are u paying our foriegn debts when we have no power supply?
why pretending when u know everything is not okay.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2010
Nigerians. . .

Ibori clearly siphoned money and people here are chatting shite.

One day we'll have a leader who will crack down on all them looters no matter whose ox is gored

babangida,obj and co

and errr they should remove immunity clause from the constitution
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2010
thieves will always defend people like themselves anyday.

peeps posting crap here in defense of ibori are only exposing themselves as would-be looters who'd not think twice before defrauding their company or business associates in the sightest opportnunity! grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Eruns200(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2010
make dem leave Bros alone, na only him steal money sef!!!
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by ElPipita(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2010
Stealing in Nigeria would only stop when majority of the people can work legitimately and earn enough to enjoy the basics of life. The point is I know barely educated electricians in civilized environments who can afford to earn a decent living: rent a good house, provide basic education for their children, shop, own a car and live in peace and security.

Whether the average European or American is in debt is not the issue but the fact that there is a "system" that allows you survive as a human being is paramount. Only in Nigeria/3rd World would an average hard-working graduate in the civil service earn only enough to live in squalor and constant need. The fact is that a public/Civil servant in Nigeria that doesnt steal or take advantage of the system will end up homeless and living close to poverty, God help him/her after serving the nation without stealing a serious ailment shows face (Cancer or Kidney disease).

Nigeria encourages corruption, and we would only get rid of the corrupt when there is an effective system in place and a very radical leader willing to die for his daring to change the existing insanity. There would be less corrupt people and we can effectively prosecute the corrupt ones. For now though ALMOST everyone that has made up government in the last 10years is a thief. To progress we need a leader that really believes in Nigeria. All THAT SAID IBORI IS A BIG THIEF and I KNOW THIS FROM MANY PEOPLE WHO WORKED WITH HIS ADMINISTRATION IN DELTA STATE,
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2010
Eruns200:

make dem leave Bros alone, na only him steal money sef!!!

you're right, no be only him steal money and i sure say you no go mind join am steal too if him invite you! grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2010
LAFOCUZY:

Mate, I will only complain if corruption fight is used as a tool to persecute opponents THAT ARE NOT THIEVES.

I WILL NEVER, [size=18pt]EVER, NEVER,[/size] defend a thief that is stealing public funds under the pretext "at least he did something, or he invested locally".

Complaining about who has not been prosecuted or walk free on the streets is as silly as Saddam complaining that why him what about the leader of North Korea.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2010
Aderupoko2:

I hear the crap that people are saying SELECTIVE JUSTICE,must you arrest all the thieves in this country before we begin to try them one after the other?

According to the "geniuses" grin on this thread: Yes, you must arrest all or the worst before you arrest any at all. undecided
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2010
chidichris:

remember we have no powers rather all powers are directed towards the arrest and persecution of ibori so let us see how far those efforts can go.

Oh, Lawd! You are so full of "facts".  grin

chidichris:

why are u paying our foriegn debts when we have no power supply?

Huh?

Chineke!  undecided I am overghasted and flabberwhelmed at your brain's logic process.  grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Katsumoto: 7:42pm On May 15, 2010
OAM4J:

I dont care that much if anyone is using corruption fight as a political tool, but i will feel bad if corruption is not being fought at all.

This issue has been well debated during Obj/Ribadu time.

The question is are those political enemies guilty? if yes, good.

Obansanjo dealt with his corrupt political enemies.

Yaradua came and dealt with Obasanjo friends e.g Bode George

Now Jonathan is dealing with his corrupt political enemies and Yaradua corrupt friends

Someone will come later and deal with Jonathan and his corrupt friends.

It is not the best way to fight corruption, but it is better than not fighting it at all.

This I agree with 100%. Even if one thief goes to jail, its still better than none going.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by mohid(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2010
To think that most of the folks contributing on this forum are young people supposed to be the future of this country makes it very scary. That Ibori stole massively is not in doubt and that there are lot of "bigger fishes" out there still enjoying their loot is also true. But when did we degrade to the level as a ppl where we feel its Ok if i do it after all everybody else is doing it. The long arm of the law is certain to catch up with everyone guilty but not necessarily at the same time. We just had  a case of a Nazi war criminal jailed at over 90yrs for crimes he committed during WW2,but of course they were persecutions immediately after the war as early as November 1945,that this dude was only taken to court in 2009 did not necessarily mean he had no case to answer. Neither did it mean that Goering, Hess and others that received death sentences as early as 1946 were the only Germans guilty of war crimes. Believe me the IBBs, Anenih and Odilis of this world would have their own date with history, it’s inevitable.Every dog has his day ,but Ibori's day has come and he should be made to face the music  squarely.

P.S    
Coup or not IBB should not be allowed to get his reins on power. If as a people we look to a 69 year old recycled leader that has been involved in every coup in this country since 1970 as a messiah ,only shows our level of retrogression as a people. See enough reasons why he shouldn’t at www.againstbabangida.com
Just my 1/50th of a $1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable – Senate / Boards Have No Power To Suspend Ceos Of Parastatals, Says SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.