Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! (13517 Views)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2010
^^^^

thank God some of us were born with gifts - otherwise we would have no other chooice than to become the lapdogs of the likes of ibori and dedicate our lives and abilities to the defense of the indefensible

i wonder if the case ibori has in the uk is also a case of 'bad belle'
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 14, 2010
So people are actually responding to that retard Pro01 who reasons through his anus!

When he was resisting arrest and mobilizing terrorists militants to intimidate the police, you didnt say anything oh. Isn't it obvious that he has proven himself to be a hostile and the force being used is absolutely necessary? But then your thinking faculty is completely incapable of processing that!

Anyway, I'm not surprised . . . next thing you'll be asking why Ogbulafor was arrested! Quit this useless campaign you are on,it's making you look even worse than the fo.ool you are!  tongue
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2010
oyb:

^^^^

thank God some of us were born with gifts - otherwise we would have no other chooice than to become the lapdogs of the likes of ibori and dedicate our lives and abilities to the defense of the indefensible

i wonder if the case ibori has in the uk is also a case of 'bad belle'

Shut Up!

The British are only prosecuting him because they want Nigeria's Oil and he did not allow them.

The Met Police have been bribed with oil slots to manufacture evidence against him.

The UK PM with Obasanjo organised for the M15 and Western banks to falsify money transfer in his name and his associates/whores.

Ibori is an upright citizen that you all have no evidence against. Why are you taking him to court? He is not scared of any court case, he just does not like London anymore and does not wish to visit again. And unfortunately, this whole Oghara thing came up when he decided he wanted to relocate to Dubai to improve his sun tan. Then people like you turn around and are unjustifiably attacking him when there is no evidence. Don't you understand international jurisprudence? grin grin grin  tongue

Sagamite just got an envelope in the mail from Ibori and just changed his voice sharp sharp.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2010
lol grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol grin grin

Abi that no be the way Naija fools form their logic and create a rumour that soon turns into fact? grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by fresky(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2010
thats not true, there are overwhelming evidence against the man. though the whites may have planted some, but most were of his handiwork
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by chidichris(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2010
@sagamite,
i will suggest u stop wasting ur time on ibori and start thinking of why nigeria is still in darkness, our roads in poor conditions, our secuirty has no meaning, our educational systems, electorial systems and generally nothing is working in nigeria under this pdp led govt of 11 years.
if delta is not working, ibori is responsible but if nigeria is not working, who is responsible?
the question of who is responsible for nigeria not working shld be more important to nigerians than delta not working.
it is not how many times u post on this topic that matters, but what are the relevance of ur posts?
nigeria is far more important to each and every one of us but it is embarrassing why we all over look nigeria for abia state and delta.
how silly is it for us to always behave the way our destroyers want us to behave.
in thailand today, the people are revolting against bad governance but in nigeria, we celebrate bad governance.
gj is in line to waste another four years and it is surprising that the most important achievement in this four years will be the arrest of ibori. another four years will be used to arrest orji uzor kalu.
what are we celebrating as a ppl?
how is this govt(pdp) helping this country in the past 11 years? is this the type of progress we have been praying for?
i feel the shame of being part of this group called nigerians.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2010
chidichris:

@sagamite,
i will suggest u stop wasting your time on ibori and start thinking of why nigeria is still in darkness, our roads in poor conditions, our secuirty has no meaning, our educational systems, electorial systems and generally nothing is working in nigeria under this pdp led govt of 11 years.
if delta is not working, ibori is responsible but if nigeria is not working, who is responsible?
the question of who is responsible for nigeria not working shld be more important to nigerians than delta not working.
it is not how many times u post on this topic that matters, but what are the relevance of your posts?
nigeria is far more important to each and every one of us but it is embarrassing why we all over look nigeria for abia state and delta.
how silly is it for us to always behave the way our destroyers want us to behave.
in thailand today, the people are revolting against bad governance but in nigeria, we celebrate bad governance.
gj is in line to waste another four years and it is surprising that the most important achievement in this four years will be the arrest of ibori. another four years will be used to arrest orji uzor kalu.
what are we celebrating as a ppl?
how is this govt(pdp) helping this country in the past 11 years? is this the type of progress we have been praying for?
i feel the shame of being part of this group called nigerians.

Your reasoning is not even worth me vomiting at.

So we should even ignore attempting to jail people for any kind of crime whatsoever as we need to "start thinking of why nigeria is still in darkness, our roads in poor conditions, our secuirty has no meaning, our educational systems, electorial systems and generally nothing is working in nigeria under this pdp led govt of 11 years"?

Shocking reasoning level. Absolutely shocking!
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by tolu001: 1:24pm On May 14, 2010
if u have eyes to see and brain to comprehend, u will know ibori's case has a lot of political undertones, this does not mean i'm in support of corruption or that ibori is a good innocent man cos i know some morons will misinterpret my statement now
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by tolu001: 1:31pm On May 14, 2010
@sagamite if u cannot simply reason at chidichris post then i doubt if u have any reasoning faculty at all or u are just a freaking hyprocrite. no wonder most of ur posts never make sense
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2010
tolu001:

@sagamite if u cannot simply reason at chidichris post then i doubt if u have any  reasoning faculty at all or u are just a freaking hyprocrite. no wonder most of your posts never make sense

OK, slowpoke, explain it to me to help me reason, abeg.

What is his arguments? This junk?

tolu001:

if u have eyes to see and brain to comprehend, u will know ibori's case has a lot of political undertones, this does not mean i'm in support of corruption or that ibori is a good innocent man cos i know some morons will misinterpret my statement now
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 14, 2010
tolu001:

@sagamite if u cannot simply reason at chidichris post then i doubt if u have any reasoning faculty at all or u are just a freaking hyprocrite. no wonder most of your posts never make sense

Thanks for the info jare. I've not deigned to look at that dropout's previous posts; I'm however inclined to believe your opinion. The dullard's I.Q must be comparable to that of an autistic child; he and that hag called ujuojuju make such a compatible, contemptible couple.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2010
^^^^

yeah - if only they had stratospheroic iqs like uncle jamiu - commeon convicted petty criminal turned billionaire looter and public enemy no 1
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2010
pro01:

Thanks for the info jare. I've not deigned to look at that dropout's previous posts; I'm however inclined to believe your opinion. The dullard's I.Q must be comparable to that of an autistic child; he and that hag called ujuojuju make such a compatible, contemptible couple.

Ode, you can't answer the questions I asked you? grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 14, 2010
come to think of it , what excessive force was used against our scarlet pimpernel?

did the dubai police kick his teeth in cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2010
oyb:

come to think of it , what excessive force was used against our scarlet pimpernel?

did the dubai police kick his teeth in  cheesy cheesy cheesy

No.

Excessive force is that the Nigerian government did not send a limosine to pick Ibori and speak nicely enough to him. At least his stealing of millions is not really as bad as others.  undecided undecided
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2010
Ibori stole money.He was arrested,and we hope he goes to jail preferably uk cos mago mago too much for here.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 14, 2010
@Pro01.

Your long sermons on Ibori is not going to fly!.

When next someone like Odili is picked up, someone with your type of mentality will show up, just when a day will come that an IBB or OUK will meet their date with justice and some folks will be shouting persecution

If we have to start the process of making looting less tempting with Ibori, let it be.

Someone is avoiding the law by engaging some jobless youths to provoke the men sent to pick him and someone here is blaming the tactics used in picking him up. Gosh!

Am okay with his arrest and eventual trial if only it will send the message to the "bigger thieves" that a day of reckoning shall come their own way.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by OAM4J: 3:06pm On May 14, 2010
very funny. . . so some idiotic fools/morons people claiming to be 'brilliant' can come online to defend a crook and a criminal like Ibori,

on the excuse that the bigger thieves were not yet caught. Just imagine a non Nigerian reading all these silly defenses of Ibori's arrest.

. . .  shakes heads . . . wondering how long Naija still have to go. . .  embarassed sad
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2010
ilugunboy:

@Pro01.

Your long sermons on Ibori is not going to fly!.

When next someone like Odili is picked up, someone with your type of mentality will show up, just when a day will come that an IBB or OUK will meet their date with justice and some folks will be shouting persecution

If we have to start the process of making looting less tempting with Ibori, let it be.

Someone is avoiding the law by engaging some jobless youths to provoke the men sent to pick him and someone here is blaming the tactics used in picking him up. Gosh!

Am okay with his arrest and eventual trial if only it will send the message to the "bigger thieves" that a day of reckoning shall come their own way. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

With this pathetic mentality and reasoning level, the only time it is OK to start arresting people is when IBB is arrested.

And even then that might not work, as some slowpoke with the same mentality will come and say why are we applying selective justice that OBJ should be arrested first because [allegedly] "he stole $16Bn of power money to revive his farm" but he is walking around Nigeria free. That IBB is just being politically harassed.

And when we finally decide who stole the most before we can commence arresting (which I wonder how we will do since they are innocent before proven guilty and we can not take them to court in the first place because we need to arrest biggest the thief first)  undecided, then we have to only progress with further arresting (according to their logic) by descending order of stealing.  grin

And when I call them slowpoke, dem go dey vex.  grin

A THIEF IS A THIEF, and there should be no excuse for not arresting him or defending him.

So what should £30K yahoo yahoo boy say? That there are those duping at millions of pounds level of fraud, so why are you coming after him? Pathetic mentality. grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by ProAnti: 3:28pm On May 14, 2010
I prefer a million Iboris to a thousand Uduaghans.

Ibori "stole" and performed. Uduaghan is just a sitting duck that hasnt done anything in 3 years.

We should award Ibori medals and accolades for performing and give him some thrashes for "stealing" and foisting the lame Uduaghan on the Delta people.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

I prefer a million Iboris to a thousand Uduaghans.

Ibori "stole" and performed. Uduaghan is just a sitting duck that hasnt done anything in 3 years.

We should award Ibori medals and accolades for performing and give him some thrashes for "stealing" and foisting the lame Uduaghan on the Delta people.

Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2010
ilugunboy:

Speechless lipsrsealed

I almost choked on the biscuit I was eating as I was looking for words to respond and I saw yours when the red text told me someone else had responded. LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin

I am still laughing so hard.

Wetin man go do when we have morons like this.  grin grin grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by ProAnti: 3:36pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

YOU ARE MENTALLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!

This is exactly what I expected you to say.

Insults. Insults. Insults.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2010
@sagamite.

am cuping my head in my palms, that dude gave me instant headache.

Where did this "thing" crawled out from?
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

This is exactly what I expected you to say.

Insults. Insults. Insults.

Nairalanders, please help me out.

Please come and tell him he completely deserved it. You all know with such thinking, he even deserves more than that.  grin grin grin

Even those of you that I have insulted now or historically, I know you know he deserves more than insults. grin

I am still in shock someone engaged his brain and put that down.  grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by ProAnti: 3:40pm On May 14, 2010
Notice my use of the quotation marks.

As soon as the courts convict Mr Ibori of stealing, I will remove those marks and call for more than "thrashes". For now, he remains innocent.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2010
ilugunboy:

@sagamite.

am cuping my head in my palms, that dude gave me instant headache.

Where did this "thing" crawled out from?

I am just laughing now.  grin You can't be too pissed at such anymore, you just think it is some comedy or something for someone to say such with so much vigour and aplomb.  grin grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

As soon as the courts convict Mr Ibori of stealing, I will remove those marks and call for more than "thrashes". For now, he remains innocent.

Mate, there is really no redemption after expressing such mentality. grin

*Ffing hell, I am still laughing* grin grin grin
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

I Know you are joking, so take your jokes to the appropriate section on NL. angry
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2010
All these dullards that can only 'see' words but can't read. All the logical argument in the world would only elicit more illogic from the confederacy of dunces that have 'invaded' this thread. Too bad wise men and deep thinkers are in such short supply in Nairaland.

Keep with your shallow, subjective responses; I am not even ruffled by the personal, pointless attacks from intellectually disabled zombies like you. As the respectable Jonathan Swift remarked in his Pulitzer Prize winning work, A Confederacy of Dunces (1980):

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know by this sign - that the dunces are all in confederacy against him".

End of discussion.
Re: In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2010
As I was reading that shite, my eyes were in shock like I was walking on a footpath and suddenly saw the legs of a dead body. By the time I finished reading, I was muttering "What kind of ffing reasoning does this dude have" and then "What the f am I going to say to this one that will be sufficient" and the thought of the second just cracked me up because I was lost, then I say ilugun's comment and almost choked.  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: All 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Have Been Deployed To The NE / Elections: UK To Close Lagos Visa Application Centres Monday Over Safety Concern / Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.