Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50689 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2010

Okay, John never said that. His words were twisted.

Romans 9:5 says: "according to the flesh is the Christ, who is God over all".

Paul's words too were twisted.

2nd Peter 1:1 says: in the righteousness of our God and saviour, Jesus Christ.

Peter's words too were twisted.

The only parts of the Bible that weren't twisted are the ones that say 'Jesus is the servant of God'.

Now you should blame your bible for speaking from the two side of its "mouth". since it can be used to defend two opposing ideas at the same time.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Image123(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2010
Haha, sorry o italo. Talk about testing one's patience. It is well. Ahah
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by seguny: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
The Message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing. EOD!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^^^^^^ soundless is the parmount respond just before the bamboozle.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by italo: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2010
Enigma:

@ italo

Well done for holding firm even though it seems hardly worth it with your 'opponents'! smiley

Image123:

Haha, sorry o italo. Talk about testing one's patience. It is well. Ahah

**Laughing** Thanks guys. Talk about the "opponents", it surely not worth it. It's just that, you could never tell who else might be reading and getting fooled.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by italo: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2010
Now you should blame your bible for speaking from the two side of its "mouth". since it can be used to defend two opposing ideas at the same time.

Are you serious? I thought it could only be used to defend one idea, 'that Jesus is the servant of God'. I didnt know it could defend the opposite. And what is this opposite? Please enlighten me.

By the way, I'm already baming my Bible as you ordered.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
Italo is now playing the "ital o card; speaks ignorantly when sure he has been caught red handedly.

Englishman; it that a U boat?
ital o: no. am just a looking.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by SCROLLAUTO(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2010
Isaiah 9:6 NLT
6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. And the government will rest on his shoulders. These will be his royal titles: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
=============================================================================================================================================================

Isaiah 10:27 NLT
In that day the Lord will end the bondage of his people. He will break the yoke of slavery and lift it from their shoulders.

Isaiah 10:27 KJV
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
=============================================================================================================================================================
Psalms 24 NLT
1 The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.
2 For he laid the earth's foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths.
3 Who may climb the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place?
4 Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies.
5 They will receive the Lord's blessing and have right standing with God their savior.
6 They alone may enter God's presence and worship the God of Israel. Interlude
7 Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter.
8 Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, invincible in battle.
9 Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter.
10 Who is the King of glory? The Lord Almighty- he is the King of glory. Interlude

Psalms 24
1 The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Roman 8:26-34 NLT

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
27 And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.
28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn, with many brothers and sisters.
30 And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And he gave them right standing with himself, and he promised them his glory.
31 What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
32 Since God did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else?
33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has given us right standing with himself.
34 Who then will condemn us? Will Christ Jesus? No, for he is the one who died for us and was raised to life for us and is sitting at the place of highest honor next to God, pleading for us.

Roman 8:26-34 KJV

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by clefstone(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
the birth of jesus is different frm that of the ordinary. he was begotten and not made. remember he said; i and the father are one. no man can leave on earth without sin 4 33yrs. only god can achieve that cos he is above sin. even angels fell to sin when they came down to inhabit the earth. therefore jesus was god on earth though took the form of man.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2010
chakula:
They are here in a descending order:
10- God cannot be born.
9- No explicit statement in which Jesus said, “I’m God” or “Worship me”.
8- No one can see God in this life.
7- Jesus never taught the Trinity.
6- God does not sleep, eat, drink, etc. Jesus slept, ate, drank, etc.
5- Jesus does not know everything.
4- Jesus explicitly states that he is not God.
3- The Bible does not call Jesus the son of God alone.
2- God cannot change. He is perfect.
1- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9.

Paul thought along similar lines until Jesus himself struck him down and turned him into 'Apostle Paul', the greatest missionary that ever lived. . .

May you also encounter Jesus like Apostle Paul . . . and may your story be similar to that of Apostle Paul. . . Amen . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Imhotep: Before Chakula, there were millions of Muslims and also Jews who said God is not Jesus, Jesus is not God, but a man from his mother's belly. His creation was compared to that of Adam; God creates how He Wills. When He decrees a thing, He but say "Be!" The thing starts forming and becoming as He has measured to come.

Among the Readers of Quran, and the one who it was revealed it to, no one thinks and says differently from what the core statement of Chakula is; God is not a man. Jesus was not God, nor son of God, for his mother is not a wife of God. But Jesus and his mother Mary were humans.

Muhammad (AS) said this for 23 years. Many others who followed him said it for even longer. We know people who died at age over 100 years, muslims and did not waiver. Jesus didnt do anything. It was not his position to do anything, otherwise he will become an idol, while you wrongly at this moment make him so.

Jesus said from your Bible; of my own power, i can do nothing.

Now, whats next?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2010
@Clefstone: « #168 on: Today at 03:43:30 PM »
the birth of jesus is different frm that of the ordinary.
Adam and Eve were not even born.

he was begotten and not made.
Who was the wife of God that begot him for God?

remember he said; i and the father are one
False claim. Proof: jesus said on the so called crucifixion, "My God" twice. Not my father at no time on the cross. That was the test.

no man can leave on earth without sin 4 33yrs.
Tell me a single sin that John committed. Tell me a single sin that Zachariyah committed? What was the sin of Elijah? What was te sin of Elisha? What was the sin of Abraham? What was the sin of Lot? What was the sin of Isaiah? What was the sin of Isaac? I know you will say Jacob committed sins. So llist one of them. Yet Solomon was the wisest, you will say he committed sins. Are these people going to hell, unless Jesus helps them? What about Melchezeket?

only god can achieve that cos he is above sin.
While Jesus was on earth, he made the Lord's prayers, saying the Lord is in Heavens. How is jesus then God, when he says that God is in Heavens?

even angels fell to sin when they came down to inhabit the earth.
Which Angels? The Angels that God created without their own free wills like man?

therefore jesus was god on earth though took the form of man.
You remind me of the Onisangos of Oyo Kingdom. Their Sango was also their lord god in human form on earth. How about the Hindus with even god taking even forms of animals, and even Instruments?
This attitude you have of God your Creator Lord Who created you is idolatry, disbelieving in nature.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Pimpu(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2010
GOOD WORK @nopuqeater THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS CHRISTIAN FOLKS HAS BEEN PROGRAM WITH PARTICULAR SET OF INSTRUCTION WHICH THEY WILL SAY AND JUST LIKE THE COMPUTER THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO REASON WITH THEIR MIND BECAUSE ITS TOO COMPLICATED FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND.SO U C WITH THIS THEIR IS JUST LITTLE U CAN DO FOR THEM.
                                                                                      MA SALAM
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by italo: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2010
nopuqeater:

Italo is now playing the "ital o card; speaks ignorantly when sure he has been caught red handedly.

Maybe I'm just trying to live in peace with my Muslims brothers. However, when spoke what I knew, it didn't go down well with you; now I 'seek knowledge' from you, it still doesn't go down well with you.

Maybe you want to be the one to answer the question I asked vedaxcool;

"Are you serious? I thought it could only be used to defend one idea, 'that Jesus is the servant of God'. I didnt know it could defend the opposite. And what is this opposite? Please enlighten me."

Besides, how have I "been caught red handedly"?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
@Italo: « #173 on: Today at 10:33:58 AM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on July 31, 2010, 10:39 PM

Maybe I'm just trying to live in peace with my Muslims brothers. However, when spoke what I knew, it didn't go down well with you; now I 'seek knowledge' from you, it still doesn't go down well with you.
In the interest of peace, Italo said of the muslims and those who may read their posts; fools or may be fooled. Some peaceful quality there. And Jesus said whosoever called aanyone a fool, will end up in Hellfire. Then he turned around, according to the Bible called some people fools.

Maybe you want to be the one to answer the question I asked vedaxcool;
We muslims are parts of the same body. Vedaxcool is my brother. I do something blame worthy, am sure he will get part of the blame. See how muslims are called terrorists, suicide bombers, etc because of a handful from a family of over 1.5 billion people.

"Are you serious? I thought it could only be used to defend one idea, 'that Jesus is the servant of God'. I didnt know it could defend the opposite. And what is this opposite? Please enlighten me."

Besides, how have I "been caught red handedly"?
From the post of Vedaxcool quoted below; read how the "Bible" double talk about Jesus. In one place which is correct, it says Jesus said he is a servant sent by his God. In the lying parts it says Jesus is God, Lord, Savior. Which is correct; what jesus said he was, a servant of God sent to his people or what the others called him, thei God, Lord and savior? The yorubas say "Ao le mo Osho ju iya Osho lo" Is it possible that a person knows a child better than how his mother knows him?

Vedaxcool Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God
« #160 on: July 30, 2010, 11:40 AM »

Okay, John never said that. His words were twisted.

Romans 9:5 says: "according to the flesh is the Christ, who is God over all".

Paul's words too were twisted.

2nd Peter 1:1 says: in the righteousness of our God and saviour, Jesus Christ.

Peter's words too were twisted.

The only parts of the Bible that weren'd are the ones that say 'Jesus is the servant of God'.

Now you should blame your bible for speaking from the two side of its "mouth"
. since it can be used to defend two opposing ideas at the same time.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=14pt]A dialogue from the gospels --->[/size]

Jesus: “You . . . Who do you say I am?”

Simon Peter: “You are the Son of the Living God.”

Jesus: “Simon, son of Jonah, you are favoured indeed.’ You did not learn that from mortal man: my Father revealed it to you.”

[size=14pt]A dialogue from life -->[/size]

Jesus: And you, who do you say I am?

Christian: You are the Son of the living God.

Jesus: Right. But how unfortunate you are that you learnt this only from mortal man(prophets, teachers, catechists, etc). It has not yet been revealed to you by my Father.

Christian: True, Lord. I feel cheated. Somebody gave me the answers before your Father could speak. I marvel at your wisdom that you said nothing to Simon yourself, till your Father had spoken first.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2010
@Pimpu: My brother may Allah reward you and make you strong in this time of hardship. Amin. And may He protect all of us from the influences of Shaitan, and Shayatini of man and jinn type. Amin. May He make it easy for us to worship and obey Him. Amin.

The reason I come here, Alhamdulillah is that we cant allow the people with falsehood to dominate and not be at least be cautioned by viewpoint that is sensible.

@The christians: I found a Youtube material for you about the Bible "An Old Bible found in Palestine confirms the Quran story true-Islam is right about Essa (PBUH).

His step brothers from Joseph says he was a human master and nothing like being God, son of God or even dead and risen.

When we say that your Bible is corrupt, we werent kidding. I hope that Aletheia, and precap2 and yefet, etc read this post so that they can go to the video on youtube.

@Seyibrown: the ball is in your court, too. I told ya.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 3:34am On Aug 03, 2010
Even an old Bible recently found in Palestine says he is not God by all accounts, including that of his "brothers".

Go to Youtube and see the video titled "Old Bible found in Palestine confirms what Islam says about Essa (AS),"
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
@nonpugeter
well done you did a good job refuting treachery and deceit, JAZAKULAUKHAYR amin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2010
Are you serious? I thought it could only be used to defend one idea, 'that Jesus is the servant of God'. I didnt know it could defend the opposite. And what is this opposite? Please enlighten me.

By the way, I'm already baming my Bible as you ordered.

So you Ignorant of it let me give you two clues !1. one part of the bible claimes God is not God is not the author of confusion
2. And yet another says I shall cause confusion, ---somewhere in the bible.
Now isn't that speakingt from the two sides of your mouths? grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by akanbiaa(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
INSTEAD OF ARGUMENTS,WHY NOT RESEARCH THE QUESTION AND GIVE ANSWERS BACKED WITH FACTS,ALSO MINDING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS WHERE HE SAID WHO EVER LOVES HIM WILL OBEY HIS TEACHINGS"NOT TO WORSHIP HIM"HOW MANY OF YOU ARE FOLLOWING HIS TEACHINGS OF LOVE,FORGIVENESS,WORSHIPING GOD ALONE,GIVING TO THE NEEDY,TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK,LOVE YOUR ENEMY etc.KNOW THAT THE DEVIL AND THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS SUCEEDED IN MAKING MANY PEOPLE COMMIT THE SIN GOD HATES THE MOST i.e ASSOCIATING PARTNERS AND ANY THING TO HIM.TO OPEN YOUR MIND I SUGEST YOU GOOGLE THE ARRIVALS VIDEO DOWNLOAD AND WAKE UP PROJECT VIDEO DOWNLOAD.IN CONCLUSION KNOW THAT MANY SHALL BE CALLED AND ONLY FEW SHALL BE CHOSEN.MANY SHALL CLAIM RELIGION BUT VERY FEW WILL FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE RELIGION BOTH AS IT AFFECTS DUTIES TO YOUR FELLOW MAN AND LIVING THINGS AND AS IT AFFECTS THE HEREAFTER.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by UyiIredia(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2010
>>>> please could u list the next 100000000, reasons >>> the one your deluded mind can construct to support your belief
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
There are several reason mentioned in this thread if you would be able to depend it please do and most of the reasons were qouted from the bible which clearly stated for ever Jesus is not god and will never be.

Uyi Iredia:

>>>> please could u list the next 100000000, reasons >>> the one your deluded mind can construct to support your belief
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Ajoguegbe, Purestboy (Pure? You aint), Precap2: Its unfortunate that the Thread that Ajoguegbe started, was scrapped. It would have been interesting for them to see the below at that thread. Listen how the Jews were described as "Terrorists" even back then in 2nd world war.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article25658.htm
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
and another one for you; This is classic:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article25354.htm

http://www.loonwatch.com/ (scroll to the bottom left hand of this site and watch the video on "feeling the hate, "wink generally a decent website.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 2:36am On Aug 06, 2010
@Topic: Do you really need to list 10 reasons why you believe that Jesus is not God? Just 1 irrefutable reason would have sufficed.
Well here is 1 reason why your prophet Muhammad is a false prophet.

Reason #1.  Deut 18:20
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Muhammad in his own words: "I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken."(Al-Tabari 6:111)
Recorded by Al-Tabari, himself a Muslim and one of Islam's earliest historians.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by italo: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2010
@
nopuqeater:

@Italo: « #173 on: Today at 10:33:58 AM »In the interest of peace, Italo said of the muslims and those who may read their posts; fools or may be fooled. Some peaceful quality there. And Jesus said whosoever called aanyone a fool, will end up in Hellfire. Then he turned around, according to the Bible called some people fools.

I didn't call anyone 'fool'. You don't have to lie just because you want to diminish Jesus.

See how you have resorted to lying, to the extent that you now insinuate that I insulted all the Muslims here.

You can begin a Jihad(as usual) on me but, first, where's your proof?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by jossyr(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]U GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE-JESUS,THE HOLYSPIRIT AND THE FATHER MAKE UP THE NAME GOD.IN ORDER WORDS GOD IS MADE UP OF THE FATHER, THE SON[JESUS] AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.LET US READ 1JOHN 5;7[KING JAMES VERSION]."FOR THERE ARE THREE THAT BEAR RECORD IN HEAVEN,THE FATHER,THE WORD[JESUS] AND THE HOLYGHOST.AND THESE THREE ARE ONE".JESUS SAID " IF U HAVE SEEN ME U HAVE SEEN THE FATHER".DURING THE CREATION OF MANKIND  GENESIS 1:26"AND GOD SAID LET"US"MAKE MAN IN "OUR"IMAGE AND AFTER "OUR"LIKENESS, "THE FATHER WAS TELLING THE SON[JESUS] AND THE HOLYSPIRIT TO CREATE MAN 2GETHER BECOS THEY ARE ONE.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2010
THE BIRTH OF "GOD"

"God" was created from the seed of David:  "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ
our Lord, which was made of the SEED of David according to the flesh."
(Romans, 1:3)

"God" was the fruit of the loins of David:  "Therefore being a prophet, and
knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his
loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his
throne."  (Acts,  2:30)

The Ancestors of "God":  "The generations of Jesus Christ, the son of David,
the son of Abraham."  (Matthew, 1:1)

The Sex of "God":  "And when eight days were accomplished for the
circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus."  (Luke, 2:21)
To be continue,
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2010
How Mary Conceived and Delivered "God". Mary conceived Jesus like any other
woman: "The days were accomplished that she should be delivered," (Luke,
2:6) which means that she went through all the normal stages of pregnancy.
Nor was her delivery any different from other expectant mothers: "And she
being with child cried, travelling in birth, and pained to be delivered."
(Revelation, 12:2)

"God" Sucked The Paps of a Woman: "And it came to pass, as he spake these
things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto
him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast
sucked." (Luke, 11:27)

The Country of Origin of "God": "Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in
the days of Herod the king. (Matthew, 2:1)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2010
The Occupation of "God": "Jesus was a carpenter by trade." (Mark, 6:3),
"and the son of a carpenter." (Matthew, 13:55)

The Transport of "God": "Behold, thy king cometh unto thee, meek, and
sitting upon an ass." (Matthew, 21:5) "And Jesus, when he had found a young
ass, sat thereon." (John, 12:14)

The Wining and Dining of "God": "The Son of man came eating and drinking,
and they say, behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of
publicans and sinners." (Matthew, 11:9; Luke, 7:34)

The Poverty of "God": "And Jesus saith unto him, the foxes have holes, and
the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his
head." (Matthew, 8:20)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2010
The Meagre Possessions of "God": "Shoes of Jesus" (Luke, 3:16), "Garments
and coat of Jesus" (John, 19:23)

"God" Was a Devout Jew: "And in the morning, rising up a great while before
day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed."
(Mark, 1:35)

"God" Was a Loyal Subject: Jesus was a good citizen, he was loyal to Caesar.
He said: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and
unto God the things that are God's." (Matthew, 22:21) He paid his tax
regularly. (Matthew, 17:24-27)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.