Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58767 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.
it will change soon. especially when u heal completely or feel th need to love again.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by mrfarmer600(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18:
Spend less and Save more on data...take the nearest bus to my profile or take a look at my signature..

Scammers everywhere shocked
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by mrfarmer600(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
With all the story surrounding falling in love.

Now am switching to falling in like

Who love help self
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
gozie112:
brother,,I don't know how to explain dis,,I promise to respect her decision,but we do engage in romance,kissing,bj,, but Bleep??No,she no gree ..note: She's still a virgin,,18yrs while I'm 22
How did you know she is a virgin? Did you perform any medical examination on her? Tell her that you are not a virgin and you’re active sexually so if she won’t give it to you, you will cheat on her or dump her out rightly .. as simple as that. Please don’t die in silence because when you will eventually find out that she is fvcking other guys, you won’t know what hit you.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Bibi294(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
grin...lol... God will judge her and give you your better half

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
CyberWolf:
How did you know she is a virgin? Did you perform any medical examination on her? Tell her that you are not a virgin and you’re active sexually so if she won’t give it to you, you will cheat on her or dump her out rightly .. as simple as that. Please don’t die in silence because when you will eventually find out that she is fvcking other guys, you won’t know what hit you.
she's not fvckin another guy bros,i Ave tried to penetrate her severally but I couldn't,,she was seriously in pain the more I tried to insert my cassava,,my luv for her won't allow me do anything dat will hurt her,i luv her so much,she luvs me too

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
gozie112:
she's not fvckin another guy bros,i Ave tried to penetrate her severally but I couldn't,,she was seriously in pain the more I tried to insert my cassava,,my luv for her won't allow me do anything dat will hurt her,i luv her so much,she luvs me too
that’s the more reason she will leave you soon. Oh she even gave you the calabash to break, you’re forming sissy, don’t worry she will leave you soon and meet serious minded guy to do the job. Just take her out, treat her well with some nice roasted fish with alcohol (several bottles siminorf ice or star radler will do) you also take at least two cans of origin bitters with fayrouz. Then take her home and do the job but gently oo. When you wake up in the morning, do another one and thank me later.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
cry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
CyberWolf:
that’s the more reason she will leave you soon. Oh she even gave you the calabash to break, you’re forming sissy, don’t worry she will leave you soon and meet serious minded guy to do the job. Just take her out, treat her well with some nice roasted fish with alcohol (several bottles siminorf ice or star radler will do) you also take at least two cans of origin bitters with fayrouz. Then take her home and do the job but gently oo. When you wake up in the morning, do another one and thank me later.
I wish I could do all dis u just wrote,but it's not easy,shes always afraid of doing it,the funny path is she like receiving mouth action from me,,still she no go still open leg,,I luv her,,can't imagine a day without hearing her voice or charting with her,,she do the calling,,she said she can't survive without me.and I believe her
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:

I wish I could do all dis u just wrote,but it's not easy,shes always afraid of doing it,the funny path is she like receiving mouth action from me,,still she no go still open leg,,I luv her,,can't imagine a day without hearing her voice or charting with her,,she do the calling,,she said she can't survive without me.and I believe her
that’s the more reason you should take advantage of that because she is all over you. Tell her that you will cheat on her or dump her is refused to give it to you, stop being a sissy damn it angry angry sad .. Do you even have some cash? You should be hustling instead of wasting your time investing your feelings and loving a woman .. Shebi you’re reading other guy’s experiences? That will be your potion in the near future if you don’t sit up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Elliot2(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

Now! This is really touching. Take heart bro and try to make her stop those addictions even if you wouldn't walk her down the aisle
ok. I am working on that,and she is willing. My mimi is a good girl,naturally. The problem is me now,i can't seem to handle her graphic confessions; i keep thinking and imagining things.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
that’s the more reason you should take advantage of that because she is all over you. Tell her that you will cheat on her or dump her is refused to give it to you, stop being a sissy damn it angry angry sad .. Do you even have some cash? You should be hustling instead of wasting your time investing your feelings and loving a woman .. Shebi you’re reading other guy’s experiences? That will be your potion in the near future if you don’t sit up.
ahhhh it won't my potion.amen would definitely do as u said earlier,,take her out buy some drink for her,etc....thank u for advice grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:
2016. I was at a maritime school in VI. I met this lovely girl at a buka off Adeola Odeku, just opposite GTbank. We were both waiting for 200 naira change. The woman selling had just one. She insisted I take it, I refused. We went back and forth until someone came to buy bottle water with a 200 naira note and the woman selling food said ' Oya husband and wife, take'. Just like that I entered into a new episode in my life story.
I previously hadn't been in a serious relationship since 2009. She worked with a real estate firm and was earning 6 figures. I was still collecting allowance from my parents once in a while. I wasn't completely independent.
We shyly laughed at the woman's words. I thought she'd have to be around my age group so I walked quickly up to her and didn't even know what to say soon as I did. She figured me out and said 'do you work or stay around?' I told her I schooled. She was really impressed with the prospective of being in a maritime school. She was from PH and knows a lot of people who work in the oil and gas sector who also attended the same school. She was going to enter a keke napep when I asked for her number. She was way too beautiful and shapely to pass up. I flashed her immediately and it rang. We said our good byes and split. A week passed by and I didn't even call her. I figured she was out of my league. I was right. One Thursday, I saw her missed call and my heart skipped a bit. I called back, she cut it and called me back. She invited me to Silver bird to see a movie, she didn't want to go alone and since its just a stone's throw from my school I accepted. We scheduled to meet on Sunday. I was a bit nervous. On Saturday evening, she called in sick saying she might not even go to work on Monday. I offered to come see her where she lived. She rented a bq behind a huge mansion somewhere in VI. I really took care of and showed her real affection that day, I spent the whole day and even slept over in her living room, thinking to myself, maybe I'd found a real relationship. (I went there with the intention to fúck.) On Monday, she was feeling better. We had noodles in the morning and I headed to school. I came back after a couple of hours and she had made Egusi which we ate together. About an hour after the meal, she told me she really wanted to have sex. I had never had a woman make the first move on me before so I was a bit confused. I was like you're just recovering. She was intent and we had mad, mad sex in her living room. She was a gusher, second time I met someone like that. I completely fell in love with her that day.
We went on for about a week and a half until she confessed that the mansion in front belonged to her boss who had travelled abroad to visit his family. He was letting her stay there because he knew her FIANCÉ who worked in PH who hardly gets free time to come and see her.
Needless to say I was heartbroken. I thought she was humble to want someone like me. I thought I could plan my future around her. I thought I'd share memories with her forever. Women can be scum.

Since then, if a lady shows interest in me, I'll just turn her into a intimacy gadget and keep leading her on. I derive maximum pleasure from this, but deep down I'm unhappy and want something more. My heart's too fragile to gamble anymore.
You should’ve continued getting the free pussy and even money as time goes while you search for your soul mate( if that exist) , with time her fiancé will come and you will part ways, win win for everybody.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
ahhhh it won't my potion.amen would definitely do as u said earlier,,take her out buy some drink for her,etc....thank u for advice grin
grin enjoy your time with her. Once you break the calabash, she will be yours forever as long as you’re there for her. Please don’t date her for 10 years ooooo, if you’re not ready for marriage in the next 2-3 years, don’t invest feelings in her. More importantly, don’t give her belle ooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by folake4u(f): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Marshalxv(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2018
urcutecrush:
Heartbreak can be painful but here i am again seeking for love online as an indoor person that I am sad
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Elliot2:
ok. I am working on that,and she is willing. My mimi is a good girl,naturally. The problem is me now,i can't seem to handle her graphic confessions; i keep thinking and imagining things.
I will do far worst if I find myself very seriously attached to someone like that. The unknown faces of different fvckers will most times be my point of imagination, but I know I have a good mind and penchant for helping people,that's why I suggested you help her even if you ain't gonna end up with her.
By so doing,she will never forget you for playing such an angelic role at a very crucial period in her life and you on the other hand will derive satisfaction each time you remember you made someone special happier.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Elliot2(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

I will do far worst if I find myself very seriously attached to someone like that. The unknown faces of different fvckers will most times be my point of imagination, but I know I have a good mind and penchant for helping people,that's why I suggested you help her even if you ain't gonna end up with her.
By so doing,she will never forget you for playing such an angelic role at a very crucial period in her life and you on the other hand will derive satisfaction each time you remember you made someone special happier.
Truer words have not been said! I will do exactly as u opined- already have similarly thoughts. Gracia,i appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
Guy! You no understand the moniker of person wey dey give you advice ba,you better loan urself some sense biko
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Elliot2:
Truer words have not been said! I will do exactly as u opined- already have similarly thoughts. Gracia,i appreciate.
#ThumbsUp

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 12:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Folake4u,come and share yours now...Haba!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by folake4u(f): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:
Folake4u,come and share yours now...Haba!

LMAO do I know you? cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO do I know you? cheesy
yeske! You do....
Our share ooo,ehn ehn
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by folake4u(f): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

yeske! You do....
Our share ooo,ehn ehn

Hehehe where do I know you from jor

tongue
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by HeWrites(m): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

You were 15 in Jss2?

What the?!

Nigga, I passed out of sec school @ 16 & no, I'm not indomie generation.

If you're not at least 40, then you must have been raised in the village cuz those are the only factors that can cause late education.

Yeah. But it's no disease.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Elliot2(m): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2018
mzhorlah:
He used me to get over his depression. it took me a while to forgive but am glad i did already
u for take style resemble person wey i know o.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MrMoney007: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Amen, and loveth must never know happiness

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2018
folake4u:

Hehehe where do I know you from jor

tongue
From romanceland ni jere orente mi owon wink
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 2:02am On Apr 17, 2018
GreenBoss:

Hmmm , I cant do that in a public forum
but you'll tell me privately then
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ElPhoche(m): 3:50am On Apr 17, 2018
kevincal144:
I just feel like dropping my story but something tells me not to...it's quite funny now but it wasn't then
Abeg, drop am nah... Make we learn a lesson and laugh in the smiley process
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by horlarwereleh(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:
Baba,Abeg complete this story now wink
*Smiles* i don complete am bro
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by horlarwereleh(m): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

Baba,Abeg complete this story now wink

horlarwereleh:
Later, she started complaining abt her period to me, saying her period are usually very painful nwadays!! She complained alot that i av to ask her to go the hospital, i transfered money to this girl, nd the result, she said its because she has had sex in a long time!! It was very funny!!! Asked her to stop joking but dx lady insists dats d truth!! Later, she proposed dat she will av a guy dat will be servicing her nd wen am ready we will continue!!! Thought she was joking until i heard rumors of her doing it!! I confronted her nd she said hasn't she told me before!!! I threatened her dat if she didnt stop, we shud break up, wat did i said dat for, its like throwing bone to a dog, she just caught on to it, did everything to av her bak, was even willing to forgive her but she remain adamant!!! Dat was how a rltionship of 6 yrs went down the drain!! *smiles sadly*.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.