Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58639 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dont mind them...They are even the ones that wont be able to move an inch grin grin grin
dumo1:

You people will just be shouting move on, move on like say e easy just like that. In such cases where money that could have been invested in a comfortable house or a business venture is invested in one girlfriend who later leaves like it was all for nothing. The pain, hurt and regrets will always be there. The song "Had i known" will always be a regular Sunday hymnal.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kristen12(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by whogoesthere: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
kristen12:
Reading all these stories make me feel better seriously. I refuse to believe men are scum because I believe there are still good ones out there.
I can't even say mine because I'm not good at writing and I'm hurting real bad.

MIU, I know karma is real but I wish you the pains you made me pass through if you would be able to bear half of it without passing away.
Everything you did to me (good and bad) will come back to you but this time around, you will be at the receiving end. Except you'll never have children in this life.

I pray our paths never cross till the end of life
Whatever it is sweetheart, to err is human and to forgive divine......forgive him dear
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by DONADAMS(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kristen12(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
whogoesthere:
Whatever it is sweetheart, to err is human and to forgive divine......forgive him dear
Hmmm... You don't understand. I'm trying to let go, to pretend as if nothing ever happened. I don't know what to do. I've prayed a lot about it but the thought keeps coming and I feel soooo much pain. I hope I'll pass through this phase.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
"When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor, nor worthiness" - Euripides
bazkid24:
My own heart break story is somehow. Even I still almost can't believe it.

It was a girl that I dated from ss1 to ss3. We were crazily in love. Am talking about pure and unadulterated love. I really can't convey how much I loved her. We were together most times and had fun together. It was a passionate relationship, we kissed, hugged, and cuddled(but no sex). It was like a dream relationship. Until I got the greatest shock of my life when she said she wanted out. After pestering her for the reason, I got the most confusing answer ever. She told me that my love for her was too much that it scares her n she feels like she doesn't deserve that kind of love. I was like, I don't mind loving you more than you love me. But she was adamant that my love was too much for her to handle. Like play like play, she broke up d relationship. I was very hurt n destabilized for a few days before I got hold of my senses and moved on.

Life continues sha

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
I can now see the reason why people pour out their anger on Buhari....Alot of people are heartbroken grin grin grin
DonPiiko:
So only two girls have ever loved me sincerely and I lost them so I believe it's karma hunting me. The first girl that loved me was my childhood crush and my mother never liked her and walked her out of my house, it even sparked a row between my parents. She got married recently, she knew me when we had nothing to our name and she loved me for who I was. I begged her to take me back but she made up her mind to let me go. The 2nd girl was my junior in secondary school I toasted her and she accepted same day. I left her coz she was a month older than me, she speaks really fast and she wasn't from a well to do background.

If I had found someone that could build with me, I would have been a better person by now. So both disappointments have happened this year, I found out a chic I wanted to get serious with and was steady giving her money was smashing someone I know, 1 of my friends also stole my newest chic, now I am disappointed in myself. I think its payback for my past sins but I just believe I was born unlucky with relationships so I am not particularly hopeful. My best friend chic got a chic for me recently but she wasn't feeling me and ended up doing my close friend same night even though I was the one that sent uber to go and bring her. cry girls are scum
SoapQueen:

Hello, to answer your question. Yes.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate. My mental health nose dived.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Who hurt you this much?
You are just the perfect example of the saying
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" shocked shocked shocked
kristen12:
Reading all these stories make me feel better seriously. I refuse to believe men are scum because I believe there are still good ones out there.
I can't even say mine because I'm not good at writing and I'm hurting real bad.

MIU, I know karma is real but I wish you the pains you made me pass through if you would be able to bear half of it without passing away.
Everything you did to me (good and bad) will come back to you but this time around, you will be at the receiving end. Except you'll never have children in this life.

I pray our paths never cross till the end of life
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kristen12(f): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Barzinime:
Who hurt you this much? You are just the perfect example of the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" shocked shocked shocked
Lol... Don't worry gringrin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by dmgr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
My heart has never been broken probably coz I have been single since day one till now....but aleast from what I have read so far I learnt alot which might help when I start dating....sorry to the heartbroken

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
What you said was strong shocked shocked
Guess you lost something in you that cant be replaced...but i think i might have an idea of what it is
kristen12:

Lol... Don't worry gringrin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kristen12(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Barzinime:
What you said was strong shocked shocked
Guess you lost something in you that cant be replaced...but i think i might have an idea of what it is
I'm listening

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
kyutepanda:
so y'all been here telling your sad stories........we all got one but we usually forget to tell our faults in the relationship........mine was hell
lemme leave before i tell my life changing story........mine changed me from the good faithful gal to the one that wants revenge end of the long story
pls come have your revenge on me.. cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
You want to hear what the gods told me grin grin grin

You must bring for sacrifice

1. One red cow with three legs
2. One Nokia 3310 with iOS 8
3. Two Bags of rice with approximately 4,567,765 grains
4. Seven 50kobo coin

kristen12:

I'm listening

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by bazkid24(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Barzinime:
"When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor, nor worthiness" - Euripides

Yh, I learnt that the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
horlarwereleh:

*Smiles* i don complete am bro
yep! I later got the concluding part.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
but hes given me a good advise,
What's so good about trying so hard to penetrate a 'hole'?You could channel that energy to something more productive; make more money,make people around you more happy et al.,
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
m this one might hurt some people, especially the girls but, it has already been done
So I met this girl when I was in my junior secondary school I was in ss3 then and she was in ss2 to them. Dear girlfriend in love with me because I was very cute tall and hard working. She told me how much she loves me and the feelings and everything but I was not feeling it also. The girl was not really my type she was tall really really tall but was not as beautiful as I really wanted. Till we got along chatting her up, we became friends she was calling me every day,she's going to call my phone. Then I finally decided to give her the offer of accepting her as my girlfriend and then we kicked off and started dating. So after some few months we were able to meet up when she saw me she told me she really really loved me, and then she tried kissing me which I pushed her off and then she started to cry later on I dragged her back and kissed her and told her that I can decide to be with her.
Fast forward some few months we eventually planning on the sex and then she told me she was a virgin and she wouldn't want to have sex, but I was so serious I told her that if she doesn't want to, that I will break up. So for her to prove that to me she decided that she was going to have sex with me and I thought she was not a virgin maybe she was using it to cover up of not having sex with me. Then she had to call one of her friend she was the one that called her friend and then her friend was able to get a room. actually a friends house but the parents were not around so the friend invited me to her house where my ex girlfriend was there. Then she did all this for me and I was not seeing the love there I really broke this girls heart and till now I still feel the pain of what have done to her. We got a condom I put a condom on and then we tried and then I broke it and I saw a lot of blood but since she was a virgin. Then after that she bought me some few stuffs like fruit and yoghurt which I took all for myself to enjoy. She called me again next week saturday that I should come down she would want us to stay together have sex so she can also be with me I said ok fine. And then that Saturday day I came over after we finished talking we had sex and then when we are about to dress up and go she was making fun of me by telling me that you I think I am smart that one day she will just call me and tell me that she has broken up with me and it won't be anything to her. So I was like you cant try it, she said oh OK I can tell you now that I have broken up with you, and immediately she said it, I told her it's over. And that was it. She begged me for 8-months,but I never came back.

Her name was oluebube Kimora I'm so so sorry baby. If you read this pls forgive me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kristen12(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Barzinime:
You want to hear what the gods told me grin grin grin

You must bring for sacrifice

1. One red cow with three legs
2. One Nokia 3310 with iOS 8
3. Two Bags of rice with approximately 4,567,765 grains
4. Seven 50kobo coin

Lmaooo... You're gods must be really hungry and broke. I don't roll with hungry gods. Bye
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
kristen12:

Lmaooo... You're gods must be really hungry and broke. I don't roll with hungry gods. Bye
cheesy
typical, u couldn't understand the point he is making.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Those items dont look like the request of hungry/broke gods,
Those are mysterious items for mysterious situations grin
kristen12:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol...you can imagine the kind of girls we have. cheesy

They will be the ones to wail, i want an intelligent, God fearing..bla,bla,bla B.S undecided

CHESTER48:
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kyutepanda(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
doctorkush:
pls come have your revenge on me.. cheesy
lol am on my way
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

What's so good about trying so hard to penetrate a 'hole'?You could channel that energy to something more productive; make more money,make people around you more happy et al.,
oga,,u no go understand
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
oladsax:
Met dis girl 2016 and we were certainly close and we lover each other...she was in a relationship due to that we were just friends by 2017 we started dating but just few weeks ago she came to my auz and told me she was pregnant...guess wat she was pregnant 4 get ex bf yet we were dating all dis while and she refused sex b4 marriage meanwhile she was giving it to her ex bf...I just can't get it off my mind...I don't trust any girl
Oops

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Never go into a no seks relationship. NEVER. That's their pride (derivative if you ask me) and you must get hold of it and get a better bergain.
Funny part, I can't marry such girl cos she got a stinking attitude.

There are many evil and stupid girls out there. Watch out

By far the most sensible post on here (believe me, I kept up since Page 1).
Any girl you're in a relationship with who claims to love you but either denies you sex, or uses it as a bargaining chip is broken. It's a huge red flag and cursed be the man who places a ring on it just to hit that puss.

Sometimes as guys we see these red flags, these warning signs in our girls but we turn a blind eye cos we choose to love a certain idea of who we think they are.
I've got heartbreak stories, sad enough to make a heart bleed. But of what point is going to war with love? Live in the moment, in times of love - give your all and embrace it. And when it all goes sour (it surely will) - put on that sack cloth, mourn, mend and move on.
Don't be naĆ­ve - did you ever think it was gone last forever?

So next time love comes calling, cherish every smile, laughter, happiness and cheer it brings; but remember that what it gives it takes. One day you gon pay for it all with a commensurate level of sorrow, tears and pains. It ain't gonna matter who broke whose heart, who loved more or who was faking...it's just the way it is.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
oga,,u no go understand
Na jin ka!
Smh. ......most of our so called youths are gone, i give up on them,for now!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWPRGV2rJw

Play that for her.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by perousd: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Can I get female friends here? I'm not ugly. Don't be shy. I just need friends of the other sex... I'm just me. Please, contact me some how. Quote, send emails. N no insults please.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kristen12(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Tejay2525(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Netanyahu1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWPRGV2rJw

Play that for her.

My dear its okay to get mad and all that. But please don't place a curse on her. Let karma deal with her. There are people that have been in worst situations it all turned out for their best. Who knows what God has in store for you. By the way am not the Loveth and I don't know her. Before world people go ask whether na me be the loveth

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

Na jin ka!
Smh. ......most of our so called youths are gone, i give up on them,for now!
Na today u know?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.