Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58776 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello, to answer your question. Yes.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate. My mental health nose dived.

How are you handling it, pls share, make the thing for no kill me as I day so

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by DavidEsq(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
So u use the name of Jesus to wish evil on anoda, wen the same Jesus instructed that we pay no evil with evil. U are eviler Dan the � devil
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by DavidEsq(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello, to answer your question. Yes.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate. My mental health nose dived.
Was it a Yoruba demon or a fvckboy?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Bianda24: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2018
The only heart break I can relate to was when I was very young. Maybe 15years, I was dating a girl of maybe 12years. We have been dating for sometime till I got admission to the University. When I left for the University, by the time I returned for the first semester break, she was already dating another guy. Mind you, there was no phone that time.
I couldn't sleep neither could I eat when I got wind of it. Well can I consider that to be heart break considering my age and level that time. I eventually moved on.
She is happily married now and I am also happily married.
When I saw this thread, I laughed. Life is full of funny funny things, heartbreak indeed. grin

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2018
DavidEsq:
Was it a Yoruba demon or a fvckboy?
. Lol. Does it matter? No, it doesn't.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2018
HeWrites:

Yeah. But it's no disease.

I never said it was bad. Its those two idiots quotin' me that make it seem so.

i only wanted to verify if your story checks out by statin' those two possibilities & if that's the case with you - fine.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by faithfull18(f): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2018
mrfarmer600:

Scammers everywhere shocked
I am not a scammer. I do genuine and honest business.Quite a number of people on this platform have patronized me,I didn't disappoint and I won't disappoint. You can as well patronize me,a trial will surely convince you.My contact is on signature and profile.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by dilini(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.

That you can't bring yourself to feel anything for any man? Hmmm... your new guy has alata work to do o!!! I mean that conviction slate's gat to come clean or else it will be a time-wasting experiencio!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:
2016. I was at a maritime school in VI. I met this lovely girl at a buka off Adeola Odeku, just opposite GTbank. We were both waiting for 200 naira change. The woman selling had just one. She insisted I take it, I refused. We went back and forth until someone came to buy bottle water with a 200 naira note and the woman selling food said ' Oya husband and wife, take'. Just like that I entered into a new episode in my life story.
I previously hadn't been in a serious relationship since 2009. She worked with a real estate firm and was earning 6 figures. I was still collecting allowance from my parents once in a while. I wasn't completely independent.
We shyly laughed at the woman's words. I thought she'd have to be around my age group so I walked quickly up to her and didn't even know what to say soon as I did. She figured me out and said 'do you work or stay around?' I told her I schooled. She was really impressed with the prospective of being in a maritime school. She was from PH and knows a lot of people who work in the oil and gas sector who also attended the same school. She was going to enter a keke napep when I asked for her number. She was way too beautiful and shapely to pass up. I flashed her immediately and it rang. We said our good byes and split. A week passed by and I didn't even call her. I figured she was out of my league. I was right. One Thursday, I saw her missed call and my heart skipped a bit. I called back, she cut it and called me back. She invited me to Silver bird to see a movie, she didn't want to go alone and since its just a stone's throw from my school I accepted. We scheduled to meet on Sunday. I was a bit nervous. On Saturday evening, she called in sick saying she might not even go to work on Monday. I offered to come see her where she lived. She rented a bq behind a huge mansion somewhere in VI. I really took care of and showed her real affection that day, I spent the whole day and even slept over in her living room, thinking to myself, maybe I'd found a real relationship. (I went there with the intention to fúck.) On Monday, she was feeling better. We had noodles in the morning and I headed to school. I came back after a couple of hours and she had made Egusi which we ate together. About an hour after the meal, she told me she really wanted to have sex. I had never had a woman make the first move on me before so I was a bit confused. I was like you're just recovering. She was intent and we had mad, mad sex in her living room. She was a gusher, second time I met someone like that. I completely fell in love with her that day.
We went on for about a week and a half until she confessed that the mansion in front belonged to her boss who had travelled abroad to visit his family. He was letting her stay there because he knew her FIANCÉ who worked in PH who hardly gets free time to come and see her.
Needless to say I was heartbroken. I thought she was humble to want someone like me. I thought I could plan my future around her. I thought I'd share memories with her forever. Women can be scum.

Since then, if a lady shows interest in me, I'll just turn her into a intimacy gadget and keep leading her on. I derive maximum pleasure from this, but deep down I'm unhappy and want something more. My heart's too fragile to gamble anymore.
just tell me you want a gf from the broken one's here, and I will talk to them on your behalf...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
ahhhh it won't my potion.amen would definitely do as u said earlier,,take her out buy some drink for her,etc....thank u for advice grin
don't be surprised lover boy, I might be the one to help you create the pathway in her... cheesy

Don't mind that guy advising you, if you break her hymen, she will still leave you to date a more matured guy who can meet her demands financially and sexually. She will call you naive and immature and since she is no more a virgin, she has the ticket to get whatever she wants from any Matured guy.

And if you don't break it, another guy will and he will ruthlessly devour her and she will really enjoy it while you will be waiting to masturbate to her voice... Oh she enjoys oral too... Can you send me her number, I need to confirm cheesy

Well Am sorry son, its best you start been sober from now because she will leave you sooner or later for a muscular, matured,bearded and cucumberish brother. And you know what, he will fuccck the living day out of her and you can't do anything about it.

Oh! She is still 18 She is becoming ripe for harvest. Only if you can stop her from getting mature, but .......
Start crying in advance...

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kyutepanda(f): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2018
so y'all been here telling your sad stories........we all got one but we usually forget to tell our faults in the relationship........mine was hell
lemme leave before i tell my life changing story........mine changed me from the good faithful gal to the one that wants revenge end of the long story

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Hybridz:

Guy! You no understand the moniker of person wey dey give you advice ba,you better loan urself some sense biko
but hes given me a good advise,
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
grin enjoy your time with her. Once you break the calabash, she will be yours forever as long as you’re there for her. Please don’t date her for 10 years ooooo, if you’re not ready for marriage in the next 2-3 years, don’t invest feelings in her. More importantly, don’t give her belle ooo
belle?,,am also afraid of that,,she still insist neva to use a condom for first time,,,I Ave slept together in her room several tyms,,but babe still dey fear to open
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2018
doctorkush:
don't be surprised lover boy, I might be the one to help you create the pathway in her... cheesy

Don't mind that guy advising you, if you break her hymen, she will still leave you to date a more matured guy who can meet her demands financially and sexually. She will call you naive and immature and since she is no more a virgin, she has the ticket to get whatever she wants from any Matured guy.

And if you don't break it, another guy will and he will ruthlessly devour her and she will really enjoy it while you will be waiting to masturbate to her voice... Oh she enjoys oral too... Can you send me her number, I need to confirm cheesy

Well Am sorry son, its best you start been sober from now because she will leave you sooner or later for a muscular, matured,bearded and cucumberish brother. And you know what, he will fuccck the living day out of her and you can't do anything about it.

Oh! She is still 18 She is becoming ripe for harvest. Only if you can stop her from getting mature, but .......
Start crying in advance...
funny grin,,I trust my baby 100%,,she will neva disappoint me,,thank u for the advise though,, looking forward to break the calabash, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
belle?,,am also afraid of that,,she still insist neva to use a condom for first time,,,I Ave slept together in her room several tyms,,but babe still dey fear to open
then buy postinor2 keep by your side.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by pope191: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
funny grin,,I trust my baby 100%,,she will neva disappoint me,,thank u for the advise though,, looking forward to break the calabash, grin grin

Trust! Continue...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Divay22:

but you'll tell me privately then

Lol, maybe, if u are a shrink
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by OhiOfIhima: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
The thing is that as a man, never invest your 100% feeling in any relationship, just 10% will do. Unless you are ready for marriage, never date for love but fun and enjoy yourself as much as you can and most importantly, make sure you’re servicing her caberator very well. If your ready for marriage, find a girl you will like to marry and date her for only 6 months or at most 1 year and marry her right away. If she says no sex until marriage, leave her and run away as fast as you can. Besides, don’t marry for love, marry because you want kids and concentrate your energy on that, that is making sure that your kids and their mother has more than enough of their essential needs. A word is enough for the wise!!!
You have a point brother but one way or d other everybody must taste dis scam call LOVE b4 you wise up... I said if u have never had a heartbreaking in a relationshp, you are not a real man.. because it good to have the feeling now dan later.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
then buy postinor2 keep by your side.
what is postnor2
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
what is postnor2
it’s a contraceptive but I strongly advice you use condom. If she insist you do it without condom, stand your ground and don’t allow her to have her way, that’s why you’re a man. Insist on using condom. You must be in control and not the other way round.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2018
highpriestess:
heartbreak is when he promised #300,000 but gave me #295,000

angry

cry
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
it’s a contraceptive but I strongly advice you use condom. If she insist you do it without condom, stand your ground and don’t allow her to have her way, that’s why you’re a man. Insist on using condom. You must be in control and not the other way round.
my mind is telling me ur deceiving me,,so u want me to hurt my Baby,,I hope ur not?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:

why? nairaland boys are corrupt

even this one cry

it is finished

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

hmm
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
my mind is telling me ur deceiving me,,so u want me to hurt my Baby,,I hope ur not?
grin Me deceiving you? Okay oo, do whatever you want but don’t come here crying that a girl you loved break your heart bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
You have a point brother but one way or d other everybody must taste dis scam call LOVE b4 you wise up... I said if u have never had a heartbreaking in a relationshp, you are not a real man.. because it good to have the feeling now dan later.
Sure but not dating her for six years without seeing her pant That one no be love again, na mumuism, even the babe will get tired of your mumu nature at some time. That’s what happened to some guys here.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Rukkydelta(f): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Heart break?
My heart ain't plastic can't be broken
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
grin Me deceiving you? Okay oo, do whatever you want but don’t come here crying that a girl you loved break your heart bla bla bla.
I will do exactly what u asked me to do,,can't wait to fvck her
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
gozie112:
I will do exactly what u asked me to do,,can't wait to fvck her
Good luck!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
Good luck!
thank u bros
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Ajicold(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Heartbreak is when u can't wish your bro happy birthday, because he died two months ago ...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Lord is your Strenght grin grin grin
masks:
Dated a good girl back then in school who was ready to do everything for me. Got an I.T placement with intercontinental bank.... Found a cheap f**k and dumped my girl.... babe begged me and even solicited the help of my best friends to beg me... but the p***y had a choke hold on me.... after a year and I came back to my senses.... I realized that this girl was my soul mate... begged her for 3 years.... even went as far as searching for her on every platform.... she eventually changed her number and disappeared..... I felt broken..... Till this day I've never felt the kind of love I had for her.
Till this day I'm still searching for her or her details.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.