Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (25053 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Jodha:
If yhu can wait till trad marriage... Y can't yhu wait till the white wedding....

To wear the wedding gown...d bride should be pure and undefiled ...

yes dear.

ladies in western countries wear white wedding gowns whether they're pure or not.
it's even better if they wait till after the wedding before paying bride price then.
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:31am On Apr 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
No mind them jawe baba

The day you pay bride price is the day you're married... All these church whatever na copy copy

Na traditional marriage and court marriage be the koko

court marriage is very dangerous
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

court marriage is very dangerous
Tell me why it's dangerous
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
Tell me why it's dangerous
okay go ahead.... don't come here and start crying later
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

okay go ahead.... don't come here and start crying later
I'm not denying the fact that court marriage is risky... I just want to hear your views
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm not denying the fact that court marriage is risky... I just want to hear your views

na you know oh... don't allow anybody to use you as scapegoat..
whatever rocks your boat though
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Makschinchin: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
I'm just confused.
is there anything wrong in having sex after traditional marriage?
The weird thing is some people especially ladies usually say stuffs like; wait till after wedding, honeymoon.

so is the traditional marriage not a marriage?
if you think it's useless why did you agree to traditional marriage in the first place?

After spending a lot of money in paying for bride price and the marriage ,you still refuse to have sex.
If you were to be in that man's shoes, won't you leave?

Some ladies also forget that wedding is supposed to be footed by the parents of the bride, when Africans want to copy things they only copy the part they think is favourable to them and leave the other part.
Just as the wedding system was copied, in the countries it was copied from the parents of the bride foot the wedding but in Africa the man is expected to foot the traditional marriage and the wedding, isn't that insane?

to my question; what's Wrong with sex after traditional marriage??

you sound like the sole purpose of marriage is "$ex"

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by oyatz(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2018
The guests and families that witness the traditional wedding are enough proofs.

However, since we are now practicing modern governance, it is necessary to register the marriage with Government by going to a Marriage Registry (a.k.a court wedding) and obtain a certificate showing that the man and the women have been registered as Man and wife.

Acidosis:

If you can give your man sex because he spent N700k on aso ebi, groundnuts, palm oil, goats, etc., then should as well give him sex when he buys you an iPhone.
Religious factors are the major reasons women deny men sex. So a woman can decide to wait until she meets her religious obligations. It is her choice.

However, what I'm saying to ignorant minds like yours is this: that thing you call traditional marriage is a total waste of time, because it is not recognized. If I spend 700k on your bride price today, I can wake up tomorrow denying ever meeting you. You don't have any proof apart from the unrecognized photoshop pictures and empty bottles of ogogoro and goats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.