Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (33268 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awong sugar mummy hunters cheesy cheesy
hahah,and worst of it is that they are always proud to voice it out,especially the little poor ones we see on this platform.
a very unsavoury demeaning attitude to say the least.grin
ike gwuru.cry
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahah,nobi lie.

I do my possible best to desist from getting them irked.cheesy

lol,I pray dedrat becomes exempted from this their natural display of wickedness.grin

Deadrat right now.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by UDUJ(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Which of them you know I made sure they're being cage for a long period of time cheesy

cheesy Prechbills will not like this
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahah,and worst of it is that they are always proud to voice it out,especially the little poor ones we see on this platform.
ike gwuru.cry

Nigerian guys are just disgracing themselves.
I've even seen some of them comparing themselves to ladies..
see what laziness and fear of taking responsibility has caused grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Dead.rat right now.. grin grin
dedrat is my boo ooo.cheesy I pray he doesn't have anger issue cos of his height.cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahah,nobi lie.

I do my possible best to desist from getting them irked.cheesy

lol,I pray dedrat becomes exempted from this their natural display of wickedness.grin
His face alone is an atom of wickedness cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

he'll like it by force cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by UDUJ(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

he'll like it by force cool

At least I am with you guys on this. I dislike that dude cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

Please let him come forward with his 1500 clothes I love to see him in them cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

dedrat is my boo ooo.cheesy
I pray he doesn't have anger issue cos of his height.cheesy

Jesu!!!...
father lawd.. it is finished grin grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

At least I am with you guys on this. I dislike that dude cool

you derseve a French kiss boy kiss

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you don't know cheesy be careful not to get played by him cheesy he so shot cheesy

If I Grab Your Ass Now, you Will Say I'm Wicked

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Nigerian guys are just disgracing themselves.
I've even seen some of them comparing themselves to ladies..
see what laziness and fear of taking responsibility has caused grin grin
it's most laughable how they are quick to reminisce the bible quote that admonished women to stay put and loyal to their partners,but they can never quote where the same bible warned they should all work hard to fend for their wives.today,they scream independent ladies must be loyal when the reverse has become the order of the day,who does that.
lazy unscrupulous set of frustrated low lives.gringrin

this rain is still too heavy oo.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

ike gwuru.cry
Most of them has lost focus in life always venting their frustrations on ladies on this forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2018
DeadRat:

If I Grab Your Ass Now, you Will Say I'm Wicked
in my very before.cry You are grabbing another woman's ass.crycry

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

BABE LOUD IT!!! cool
Lace Blunt

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
His face alone is an atom of wickedness cheesy cheesy
lol,have you seen his face before?

lols.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Which of them you know I made sure they're being cage for a long period of time cheesy

there's one guy who got banned because of you too, he's viewing this thread with new moniker cheesy

it seems you've destroyed alot of nairaland careers..

Thegeneralqueen the slayer of broke guys..

ride on queen cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
dedrat is my boo ooo.cheesy I pray he doesn't have anger issue cos of his height.cheesy

Dont Mind Thegeneralwitch... I'm Not Short o
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
in my very before.cry You are grabbing another woman's ass.crycry

No ooo...

It Was Mistake. Somebody Off Light... So Now Grab The Wrong Ynash
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

it's most laughable how they are quick to reminisce the bible quote that admonished women to stay put and loyal to their partners,but they can never quote where the same bible warned they should all work hard to fend for their wives.today,they scream independent ladies must be loyal when the reverse has become the order of the day,who does that.
lazy unscrupulous set of frustrated low lives.gringrin

this rain is still too heavy oo.

Nigerian guys must be ready to take responsibility else they should remain bachelors

such a lazy generation
lazy guys everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Most of them has lost focus in life always venting their frustrations on ladies on this forum cheesy
honestly sis,they are really frustrated.
always abusing ladies and using derogatory words on them.
most of them wouldn't make comment without liuring NL ladies to their demented dreg lives.
it's pathetic. cry

lool,I tire o.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,have you seen his face before?

lols.

donpikk's face is worse o grin grin
as for deadrat, he doesn't wanna take responsibility

you better cast that dude before it's too late oh cool
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Deadrat right now.. grin grin

Why You De Shine Teeth

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by iQUOTE: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's like you're mistaken me for theupsetgirl shocked dude stop smoking weed
I didn't quote you. Neither was my message directed to you. Come to think of it, there's no difference between you two. Y'all are just a set of classless, insignificant chichi-dodo who think a man's pocket is their only sure way of making it in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Nigerian guys must be ready to take responsibility else they should remain bachelors

such a lazy generation
lazy guys everywhere grin grin
gringrin lmao.
independent wife oshi.
my money is my money,his money is our money.
thunder fire devil.cheesy

lazy lazy lazy bunch of emasculating things.
hahahahaha.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

there's one guy who got banned because of you too, he's viewing this thread with new moniker cheesy

it seems you've destroyed alot of nairaland careers..

Thegeneralqueen the slayer of broke guys..

ride on queen cool cool cool cool
You mean my husband dostan cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
DeadRat:

Why You De Shine Teeth

woman beater spotted...
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Nawa oo
All this deluded rants this early morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

donpikk's face is worse o grin grin as for deadrat, he doesn't wanna take responsibility
you better cast that dude before it's too late oh cool
hahahah, piko is also short.shocked
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You mean my husband dostan cheesy

I'm on my way to UK cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Nawa oo
All this deluded rants this early morning cheesy
cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.