Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" (38940 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by DrObum(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2018
Such an elderly foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by brainbox1000(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Won’t say anything now ... we the lazy youth will be waiting for all of you ... in .....
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
yawn......old man go drink palm wine & sleep jare, we don't give a shyt about ur opinion
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
What about northern youths who are far less educated and are mostly beggers?When election campaign commences you politicians will hire the youths to steal ballot boxes,and assassinate your opponents whom you find to be a threat to your victory at the poll.

Nigeria working system doesn't guarantee wealth.After serving a company for a long time,esp the banking sector,one will be disengage without notice and his/her benefits will be deny.So if I am lazy,the bad economy and business environment cause it
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Man2utd(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Even the bible said if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do, the problem didn't just start today, its been there for a long time and was created by those before us, the challenge right now is to chart a new course and move beyond blame game. If you think government is the problem, then get into government and provide the solution. What we need right now are game changers. Lagos and Abuja are among the poorest cities to live in according to a report I saw yesterday and this is where majority of the money generated in the country goes to. This shows you there is a problem somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Ejomax77(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2018
This guy is a joker I swear... No 7 is damn Hilarious
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by RexTramadol1: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Nobody lazy o

dem neva c smthn wey catch dia fancy

yahoo boiz sef.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Abfinest007(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
u are sick
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by ElSakina: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Joe is one awesome useful fool.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by josephcletus(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
These guys (Bubu and my namesake;Joe) should learn to streamline the nonsense they say to their own people...

If Bubu had said "My People",perhaps no one would be this concerned.
As for Joe,I think the Nnewi doesn't favour the Energetic and business oriented Igbo boys out there.... Maybe you should take a stroll to popular markets in Lagos and see the Igbo boys selling the 'unsellable' just to make ends meet..

A fool at 60+ is a fool till death!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Franking: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Joe Igbokwe just wants to be heard. Go to any major market in Nigeria and u will see Igbos, men and boys, hustling. There are keke and okada riders all over Nigeria, is it fun? The world over the advent of the internet has changed many things. How many schools in Nnewi has Joe Igbokwe furnished or even repaired? Many things have actually changed but the generation that Joe Igbokwe belongs to failed everyone. That is why nothing works in this country. Has anyone ever heard Joe Igbokwe take responsibility for once? He's the master of the blame game.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Ake1: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
This is 10/100 facts. Somebody is writing exam tomorrow but is in church praying for miracles.

A graduate of economics is happily contempted just to sit at home to receive #5000 from Fed govt at the end of every month.

Nigerians youths spend 5 months and desert apprenticeship to become experts just when they see their bosses collecting wages.

Don't you see almajiri everywhere?

Don't you see corporations beggers everywhere?
Don't you see proustite everywhere
Don't you see internet scammers where?
Don't you see arm robbery of youths everyday?
Don't you see 419ners everywhere?
90℅of boko haram is made up of youths.
Don't you see young Nigerians graduate turning pastors everyday due to laziness?
Many factory in Lagos have been turned to churches because of laziness.
Let say the truth jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by ibkgab001: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Continue the blame Game .. 4 lame president
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by echibuogwu(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
Sentiments aside.

He make sense.
seriously u are the dumbest person I have ever met. He said nonsense. What pissed me off the most in the nonsense he wrote is when he said his friend paid money for a teaching job, this statement shows how useless and corrupt our country is. Normally are you to pay or bribe anyone for a job. Bros. Use ur head. Nigeria na scam
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by ofuonyebi: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
with UNESCO declaration on the Nigerian youths....it is clear that 20million out of the 63million are educated illiterates who cannot think out

of the box of certificates to make their destiny shine...welldone Jolaade Ekeihinde, D' banj, funke Akindele, Davido, odunlade adekola and the rest

who have decided to take destiny by their hands despite education.....unlike graduates who prefers to carry the hand bags of politicians & worse

still, to be their ready made thugs...like the one we witnessed few days ago at the 9ja senate...red chambers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by awa(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
This fool igboyoruba has become a monumental failure and is amazing some youths are saying he is right...what a shame

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by idris4eva(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
To hell with whoever that claim Nigeria youth are lazy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by zevous: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
400billionman:
As an objective person I agree Joe Igbokwe raised salient points. Youths of today are impatient unintelligent and rash. They dont read books to learn about live. I went to fix my generator one day and found out that this man was working alone. I asked him Sir where are your apprentices? He said they all left. Why sir I asked. He said they are not patient to learn. I was there and the man made N9000 by 4 pm when I left

Please sir not that you don’t have a point.. You really do. But sir in this our economy of today.. That 9000 isn’t enough considering the amount for social amenities like electricity, public transportation, feeding clothing talk less of rent.. Sir the main problem is the economy..

Imagine if the man was an American making $9000 at the end of the day. We would live a comfortable life. We need to solve the problem with the economy and the government should provide basic social amenities for its people
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by faithfull18(f): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

For data bundles at the lowest prices....Visit my profile....
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by josephcletus(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Ake1:
This is 10/100 facts. Somebody is writing exam tomorrow but is in church praying for miracles.

A graduate of economics is happily contempted just to sit at home to receive #5000 from Fed govt at the end of every month.

Nigerians youths spend 5 months and desert apprenticeship to become experts just when they see their bosses collecting wages.

Don't you see almajiri everywhere?

Don't you see corporations beggers everywhere?
Don't you see proustite everywhere
Don't you see internet scammers where?
Don't you see arm robbery of youths everyday?
Don't you see 419ners everywhere?
90℅of boko haram is made up of youths.
Don't you see young Nigerians graduate turning pastors everyday due to laziness?
Many factory in Lagos have been turned to churches because of laziness.
Let say the truth jare.

"many factory in Lagos have been turned to churches because of laziness"

A lazy one spotted!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Hotzone(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is one of the illiterates in this Ronda rowdy country
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Meklex(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Joe Igbokwe succeeded in making a point - which is out of point.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
crap!... I don't expect anything less than your muddle up garbage, when you and your fellow senile criminal cohorts has already looted the shithole blind !

#against all odds, I'm a hardworking Nigerian youth.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Guide777(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Useful Idiot
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Kingsley1000(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2018
SO BUHARI IS RIGHT AFTER ALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by CSTR1003: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2018
This man that will find a way to justify whatever buhari does is who you expect me to take seriously. ?

If buhari had said the exact opposite, Joe igbokwe would have used it as a propaganda style campaign tool on how buhari loves Nigerian youths

I don't respect political jobbers or their worthless opinion

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Cindy08: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
This man is 100% correct let's tell our selves the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Kingsley1000(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER...he has a point but not all youths are lazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
400billionman:
As an objective person I agree Joe Igbokwe raised salient points. Youths of today are impatient unintelligent and rash. They dont read books to learn about live. I went to fix my generator one day and found out that this man was working alone. I asked him Sir where are your apprentices? He said they all left. Why sir I asked. He said they are not patient to learn. I was there and the man made N9000 by 4 pm when I left

My business requires apprentice too, I have been working alone for a long time now, only job seekers, not employers will disagree with buhari on this one, I don't like Buhari for any reason, but he's right on this one, abeg our generation is full of lazy, greedy and inpatient youths.

A graduate can't take accurate stock of what what's in the stock and calculate his day's sales, talking about educated illiterates. Anyone that don't own a business where he or she have employed Nigerian youths before , please don't contribute to this argument.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Reelectbuhari: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Antoeni:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=616405508725126&id=100010670472667

after reading this trash...I was forced to go through the profile of this dementia called igbokwe...only to realise....that it was majorly yorubas ie southwasterners are commenting and replying the rubbish.....

igbokwe is not an igboman...he is a fugitive....struggling to please tinubu.....

animal in person....and a fool...

how many times has he come down to nnewi....he wont....

he only sneaks in and sneak out....from information gathered.....

I think the best is not to go further but to allow the fool live upto his foolery....to a point of shameful....

I guess yoruba will attend his burial not us......#spits#

tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by plaetton: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
Sentiments aside.

He make sense.
In what way does he makes sense ?

Having travelled to many countries, I can tell you that Nigerian youths are the hardest working and most resourceful youths in the whole world.

I see them every day, tens of thousands of them, working against impossible odds, working in a broken system, in a failed state, that gives them no single guarantee except for Uncertainties.

Anyone who disparages Nigerian youths as being lazy either does not live in Nigeria or is being deliberately insensitive and malicious.
Shame on such people.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2018
kenex4ever:
This idioot again. Always afraid to talk against his paymasters
He no wan put sand for him garri na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.