Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" (38941 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by bkak: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Am busy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by e7ejinima: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
laudate:

There were Nigerian films shot on celluloid, by thespians like Eddie Ugbomah, Hubert Ogunde, Ola Balogun, Moses Olaiya etc. undecided

See them....exposing their ignorance and laziness. Is Nollywood a film or a phenomenon, a whole industry transformed?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by plaetton: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is mutually exclusive.

You cannot claim the far majority and yet the far majority claim to be unemployed .

You.cannot claim the far majority and yet innovation and inventions are virtually non-existent.

You cannot claim the far majority yet corruption and social vices are common place.

You cannot claim far majority and yet there is the joke that makes the round on the internet about the Nigerian fraudster.

They are mutually exclusive.
My dear friend.
You do not live in Nigeria is you can boldly claim that Nigerian youths are not innovative.
Infact, your extremely narrow-minded references to Nigerian youths and internet fraud is extremely is annoyingly .
When it comes to youth crime, every single nation in the world is represented, some more than others.

I don't from what plastic universe you are from, but in my Nigeria, every single day and I witness and interact with hundreds , thousands of hardworking, resourceful youths , who , against the greatest odds that beset youths in any part of the world, find novel legitimate means of keeping body and soul together.

Funny, enough , Buhari's stuuuupid , ignorant attack on the Nigerian youths has made me more sensitive,much more aware of the plight of the youths of this failed state, and much able to appreciate their hardwork , resourcefulness and perseverance.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by laudate: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
e7ejinima:
See them....exposing their ignorance and laziness. Is Nollywood a film or a phenomenon, a whole industry transformed?
Oh you mean your ignorance and laziness was exposed? Talk true!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Iceberg3: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:

Old Roger,the topic reads,Joe Igbokwe:10 Reasons I Insist Nigeria Youths Are Lazy.

An Eastern institution conducted research based on the warped rants of your nepa bill degree holding junk president,rants he stupidly spilled over all Nigerian youths and here you are,like the Olympic medalist illiterate that you are,looking for Eastern rats and cockroaches.. grin

And he spoke about Reading and comprehension! Hahahaha HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WHAT A ZOMBIE grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

take it easy,I know you amalas always cum whenever you come across anything Igbo or Eastern grin grin

Now,again,shut up and repeat after me,SAI BABA grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by sanpipita(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
eflintsone:
many go into yahoo cos they wanna have it plenty in a short period ... and also if there is no job out there yahoo is nt the nxt route , go and learn a trade or a professional skill.... we have many lazy youths oga

There are businesses that will make you plenty money within a short period, will you call that laziness too? we talk about trade and professional skills how many do we encourage? isn't it under this dullard that businesses are going into thin air yet we want to say youths are lazy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by yashau(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
Sentiments aside.
He make sense.
President Buhari make sense then!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by sanpipita(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
maestro2000:

Wanting quick money is a form or laziness my brother. o don't support the chief cattle rearer's of saying the truth. Some of us the youths are quite lazy, dull and would rather fleece one way or the other than to change their way of life the proper way. Just becuase you and i are intellectual enough to create a future for ourselves and our offspring doesn't mean there millions thinking that way. i dont knw you neither do i know what you're going through, but i guess you don't wait for the government to give hand down something to you before you made it in life.

Must he announce to you on social media that he is going home. He is going home and i repeat he is, its a fact.

Thing here is his govt and others before him barely do anything to empower the youths, look at how much they budgeted for education yet they don't think there's repercussions for this, majority of youths in Nigeria strive within the best to make ends meet, they are not lazy, lazy people in Nigeria are buhari and his likes who do nothing to improve lives of people they govern rather they use tax payers money to enjoy free healthcare and other opulence.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by GavelSlam: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
plaetton:

My dear friend.
You do not live in Nigeria is you can boldly claim that Nigerian youths are not innovative.
Infact, your extremely narrow-minded references to Nigerian youths and internet fraud is extremely is annoyingly .
When it comes to youth crime, every single nation in the world is represented, some more than others.

I don't from what plastic universe you are from, but in my Nigeria, every single day and I witness and interact with hundreds , thousands of hardworking, resourceful youths , who , against the greatest odds that beset youths in any part of the world, find novel legitimate means of keeping body and soul together.

Funny, enough , Buhari's stuuuupid , ignorant attack on the Nigerian youths has made me more sensitive,much more aware of the plight of the youths of this failed state, and much able to appreciate their hardwork , resourcefulness and perseverance.

You think you are being helpful by living in denial?
There is a deficit in our output relative to our "hardwork".

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Shikena(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
e7ejinima:

....and before Nollywood there was......?
Globally acclaimed local movies by Hubert Ogunde, Ade Love, Moses Adejumo etc. Solid TV series like Village Headmaster, C.o.c.k Crow at Dawn, The Masquerade, Winds against my soul, Basi and Company, Checkmate, Mirror in the Sun, Second Chance, Things Fall Apart (TV version) etc etc etc etc etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by GavelSlam: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
e7ejinima:

....and before Nollywood there was......?

Herbet Ogunde.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by sharrp: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
e7ejinima:

Know what? You are just a good example of a lazy youth. Your Monika is a betrayal because you are not sharp one bit.

I've just boldened the misspellings in your sentence. Just a sentence and you made so many errors. And you haven't learnt to write names starting with Capital letter. #LazyYouth
Lmaol, B.mls 1 year remaining, computer programmer and science nerd. Check my quora bro
https://www.quora.com/profile/Shammah-Agwor . not your level. No come dey form over sabi.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by hopilo: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
400billionman:
As an objective person I agree Joe Igbokwe raised salient points. Youths of today are impatient unintelligent and rash. They dont read books to learn about live. I went to fix my generator one day and found out that this man was working alone. I asked him Sir where are your apprentices? He said they all left. Why sir I asked. He said they are not patient to learn. I was there and the man made N9000 by 4 pm when I left
So Majority of the youths are what he describe? I disagree
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by plaetton: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

You think you are being helpful by living in denial?
There is a deficit in our output relative to our "hardwork".
And you think youths are to blame ?
C'mon man.

What alternate universe are you from ?

The Nigerian youths have , for almost half a century, been serially betrayed by selfish, visionless adults who themselves had grown up in far rosier conditions than they left them.

I was in junior secondary school when this same Buhari mutineed his way into our national landscape and ushered in era upon era of brigandage and desolation of everything sacred in this country.

I have, over the decades that followed, seen the prospects of youths go down, down , to Zero and hopelessness.

What a very very sad irony that today, the same Buhari is indirectly blaming , no, mocking the Nigerian youths for their plight and the hopelessness of their prospects.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Olukat post=66898975]The oldest known slave in the land has spoken grin grin grin grin
Who did this to Joe boy, of course he will remain a boy to his masters angry angry
" If you are a servant at young age is not your fault but if you are grown and remain a servant then it's your fault"
Tell Joe boy I said so! Nonsense!
"oldest known slave in the land" & that's exactly what he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Ranchojesus(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please what's the definition of lazy?
All this things listed under laziness are work.
okada riding:At least some people have built a house from the hustle
yahoo yahoo:stay up all day and night with a laptop just to meet up with time.
The lazy ones are our leaders that fails to do there duty as leader and but the blain on youths hustling to make a living for themselves.
Don't mind my errors am a school dropout and a orphan and an electrical engineer. Am not lazy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by sulmeza(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
e7ejinima:
My response in bold pls

Some very quick ones:
Anything positive about Nigeria is the creation of younger generation, be it Nollywood or the thriving Nigeria hip-hop industry or the e-Commerce or Sports not forgetting the International fames won by the Chimamanda etc. The elderly in Nigeria should keep quiet or be reminded that they ruined this country with coups, dysfunctional constitution, nepotism, bribery corruption, just name it. The youths are ready to hustle in this destiny-killing contraption of a nation, the handiwork of you the older generation. Joe Igbokwe, you are notorious but not popular. You ought to hide your face in shame for what you represent!
Sense will not kill you sir....I doff my hat
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by kingdavidG(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
I like this guy, he know his onions. He just proved that he is a typical Igbo man, Anambra for that matter. For each political reaction he takes, he keeps penetrating deep into his Masters' minds, making every effort to impress them and gain their favor even if it costs him lying against his people
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
plaetton:

And you think youths are to blame ?
C'mon man.

What alternate universe are you from ?

The Nigerian youths have , for almost half a century, been serially betrayed by selfish, visionless adults who themselves had grown up in far rosier conditions than they left them.

I was in junior secondary school when this same Buhari mutineed his way into our national landscape and ushered in era upon era of brigandage and desolation of everything sacred in this country.

I have, over the decades that followed, seen the prospects of youths go down, down , to Zero and hopelessness.

What a very very sad irony that today, the same Buhari is indirectly blaming , no, mocking the Nigerian youths for their plight and the hopelessness of their prospects.

[b]You can hate the man for whatever reason appeals to you but try to be fair to him.

The politicians of the 80's were just as bad if not worse than those of today and indeed people were eating from bins.

As it stood, coup d'etats were fashionable at the time, so a military group swung into action as they did then.
It was actually welcomed at the time, though frought with much trepidation.

Even today, at a time in which coups have become obsolete, here on Nairaland, I found a few people making a case for it. Practically yearning for it.
Should they strike, I can assure you they would have supporters aplenty which of course doesn't justify it but it gives you a feel of the fickle mind of people.

When the military struck in '83 no one could foesee that it would be so for 16 more years (same number of years as PDP held power) quite strange.

There may have been brigandage with subsequent Junta but it was one allegation barely levelled against him.

To the burning issue, I'm quite thrilled this has come to the public discourse.

A president that sugarcoats our predicament, challenges, failures and strengths, we do not need.

A challenge to our hardworking youth is innovation and invention.

The government has its blame, and as you make no excuses for them, you must make no excuses for the underproductive youth as well.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
e7ejinima:
My response in bold pls

Some very quick ones:
Anything positive about Nigeria is the creation of younger generation, be it Nollywood or the thriving Nigeria hip-hop industry or the e-Commerce or Sports not forgetting the International fames won by the Chimamanda etc. The elderly in Nigeria should keep quiet or be reminded that they ruined this country with coups, dysfunctional constitution, nepotism, bribery corruption, just name it. The youths are ready to hustle in this destiny-killing contraption of a nation, the handiwork of you the older generation. Joe Igbokwe, you are notorious but not popular. You ought to hide your face in shame for what you reoresent!

Everything you said is absolutely correct and I commend you. HOWEVER it is time to reserve some DAMNATION to the stupid parents (starting with yours especially irresponsible mothers) who stubbornly produced the mass of children they cannot bring up in a society that provides them with nothing. I have couples who have more 1 or 2 children in this country. They are adding petrol to fire!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by InvertedHammer: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
/
Perhaps Joe can tell Nigerians what the "hardworking" Buhari's son does for a living to be able to afford multimillion naira bike.

Buhari's speech was based on experience. His children and almajari kins are leeches just as the North is milking the ND dry by proxy.

/

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by BruncleZuma: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
No matter what Buhari says they will always support and give reasons for him...I no blame revisionists...their day will come.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by godwin120alex: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
400billionman:
As an objective person I agree Joe Igbokwe raised salient points. Youths of today are impatient unintelligent and rash. They dont read books to learn about live. I went to fix my generator one day and found out that this man was working alone. I asked him Sir where are your apprentices? He said they all left. Why sir I asked. He said they are not patient to learn. I was there and the man made N9000 by 4 pm when I left

You said the fact. Same question I asked a friend an elderly tailor man where I went to amend my clothes and he told me that they prefer riding bikes aka Okada cos they want fast money.
But we have to consider other factors like paying rent, govt exorbitant levies and other things that make many artisans to close shops
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by LZAA: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Antoeni:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=616405508725126&id=100010670472667

9 Today in NNEWI where I come from it is difficult for you to get a young boy to learn a trade for say 5,6,7 years before they are established. They prefer Okada business, yahoo yahoo, begging etc."

this is d biggest lie ever
so all those boys in onitsha main and alaba are into yahoo and okada?
even in enugu in ogbete and ogui road u see boys still serving their masters after which they graduate and own shops
never ever compare biafran yoots with other regions
QED
cc immhotep onyeoga
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by plaetton: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

[b]You can hate the man for whatever reason appeals to you but try to be fair to him.

The politicians of the 80's were just as bad if not worse than those of today and indeed people were eating from bins.

As it stood, coup d'etats were fashionable at the time, so a military group swung into action as they did then.
It was actually welcomed at the time, though frought with much trepidation.

Even today, at a time in which coups have become obsolete, here on Nairaland, I found a few people making a case for it. Practically yearning for it.
Should they strike, I can assure you they would have supporters aplenty which of course doesn't justify it but it gives you a feel of the fickle mind of people.

When the military struck in '83 no one could foesee that it would be so for 16 more years (same number of years as PDP held power) quite strange.

There may have been brigandage with subsequent Junta but it was one allegation barely levelled against him.

To the burning issue, I'm quite thrilled this has come to the public discourse.

A president that sugarcoats our predicament, challenges, failures and strengths, we do not need.

A challenge to our hardworking youth is innovation and invention.

The government has its blame, and as you make no excuses for them, you must make no excuses for the underproductive youth as well.
[/b]

So much bullshyt here.
Buhari of yesterday and today are the same. He has medieval worldviews about how society functions.
His leadership was out of style and visionless in 1983 as they are today.
His sheer CONTEMPT for Nigerian remains the same today as it was in 1983.

You keep making reference to youth and innovations. I reiterate that you not live in Nigeria or how could you possibly be blind to all the innovative ways Nigerian youths are using just to survive ?

Are you dissappointed that Nigerian youths are not founding multibillion dollar software companies ?
With what educational or technological infrastructures are they build upon ?
In a country where corrupt leadership and religious charlatans worked together deprive and dumb down the youthful population with magical thinking, from what educational and scientific base do you expect our exploited and betrayed youths to start from.

Its like the tens of millions of almajiri children in Northern Nigeria, whose adult parents abandoned at infancy.
People like would be blaming the kids for the hopelessness upon which their lives revolve.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by LZAA: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Iceberg3:

Old Roger,the topic reads,Joe Igbokwe:10 Reasons I Insist Nigeria Youths Are Lazy.

An Eastern institution conducted research based on the warped rants of your nepa bill degree holding junk president,rants he stupidly spilled over all Nigerian youths and here you are,like the Olympic medalist illiterate that you are,looking for Eastern rats and cockroaches.. grin

And he spoke about Reading and comprehension! Hahahaha HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WHAT A ZOMBIE grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

take it easy,I know you amalas always cum whenever you come across anything Igbo or Eastern grin grin

Now,again,shut up and repeat after me,SAI BABA grin grin
grin grin such savagery grin
cc immhotep onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by GavelSlam: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
plaetton:

So much bullshyt here.
Buhari of yesterday and today are the same. He has medieval worldviews about how society functions.
His leadership was out of style and visionless in 1983 as they are today.
His sheer CONTEMPT for Nigerian remains the same today as it was in 1983.

You keep making reference to youth and innovations. I reiterate that you not live in Nigeria or how could you possibly be blind to all the innovative ways Nigerian youths are using just to survive ?

Are you dissappointed that Nigerian youths are not founding multibillion dollar software companies ?
With what educational or technological infrastructures are they build upon ?
In a country where corrupt leadership and religious charlatans worked together deprive and dumb down the youthful population with magical thinking, from what educational and scientific base do you expect our exploited and betrayed youths to start from.

Its like the tens of millions of almajiri children in Northern Nigeria, whose adult parents abandoned at infancy.
People like would be blaming the kids for the hopelessness upon which their lives revolve.

People like us are realistic.

There has been a general failing across the board.

I don't absolve the government, clerics and the youths from failure.

All must be admonished.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Iceberg3:

[s]Old Roger,the topic reads,Joe Igbokwe:10 Reasons I Insist Nigeria Youths Are Lazy.

Now,again,shut up and repeat after me,SAI BABA grin grin[/s]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by eflintsone(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
sanpipita:

There are businesses that will make you plenty money within a short period, will you call that laziness too? we talk about trade and professional skills how many do we encourage? isn't it under this dullard that businesses are going into thin air yet we want to say youths are lazy
bros there is no way u can justify this , yea there are businesses which can fetch u good money in a short while but do this youths even think about venturing into such no , do they even know bout business ?? no .. all they see is how wizkid , davido, hushpuppi, etc flaunts luxuries on media nd they wanna be like them ... i am talking from what i have studied on lagos streets not based on what the president said ... its the bitter truth , u myt not be lazy but many out der are lazy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by proeast(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
hadassahace:
there is so much truth in this post. though it dosen't apply to all the youth
Please where is the truth in this trash he wrote just to show his paymasters that he is still relevant? Joe Igbokwe will comfortably sell his mother just to remain in the good books of this failed government. I am a Nigerian youth, all my life I have struggled to make it in this failed country where nothing works. I graduated from FUTO years back and literally traveled from Abuja to Lagos and elsewhere looking for non existent jobs, and when I couldn't find any of worth, I went into business. Aside my business, I became a land agent and ultimately a freelancer. Now, my foray into freelancing is what turned things around massively for me. I earn forex for Nigeria yet there is no electricity to aid my work, the internet is messed up with poor network. Do you know that many countries have free WIFI connection and 24 hours power supply for their citizens? I can only imagine how easy and more productive my life would have been if only the government provided just these two items! Have you asked yourself why Nigerians excel outside shores of the country? Buhari, Joe Igbokwe and all these irresponsible old men who left this country in this sorry state are cursed for life!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by DonMekino(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why didn't u say all these before? U ppl are trying so hard to justify the brainless one. After he will make another blunder on international forum n u continue. Anyone saying Nigerian youths are lazy is a mofo....go out there and see how they work their ass off to make ends meet. And please Mr. Man don't bring the little teenagers into this matter....
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by jimcaddy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
You people's generation has spoilt Nigeria for good. You failed so miserably... You all went to free schools. The missionaries came in and education was good. Oil boom was on, yet your generation siphoned the money into several offshore accounts. Agriculture was thriving, but your generation killed it. Manufacturing was thriving in Kano and Kogi states, but what did your generation do, they killed it for their own selfish interests. Now you blame the youths for Nigeria's woes, yet you old hags refuse to relinquish power. You keep recycling power among yourselves, yet no improvement. You have spoilt the system and made it soo toxic, but you send your children to schools abroad. You killed the education sector and the health sector through lack of funding and mismanagement. Nigeria is such a mess. I hate it when Old men come out to say Nigerian youths are not employable. How can they be when the emphasis is on book alone. Now book alone and all the certificates in the world guarantees nothing. You could have all of that and still be poor. No technical schools in place for those who want to learn a trade after secondary school. Everyone is hustling his or her way by himself. We provide our own accommodation, we provide our own electricity, water, gas, even phone calls. Government does nothing. We have no government. Your generation need to be put in a plane rigged with explosives and detonated while the youth all gather to spit on your graves. Shameless generation..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.