Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (27391 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Holysucker(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Guy continue na

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
She showered and came back to the room n*ked – thinking I will look, but I controlled myself and ignored, then got up, took off my clothes, and showered too.
Typing…

Number 20

We were acting like enemies. I didn’t like the fact she smoked too much. I finished, put on my boxer, and came back to the room. By this time, she had covered her body with the duvet.
Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 21

I raised the other end of the comforter to lie on the bed, but realized she was still n*ked. It was 4 AM or thereabout and I wasn’t in the mood for anything. I had to turn my back on her.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 22

She was probably wondering why I was behaving strangely. At 6 AM or thereabout, I woke and as a corrupt child, I started rubbing my hard **** on her bare ass through the back and teasingly sticking it in-between her legs.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 23

She got in the mood and turned for the deal, but there was no condom. “Do you have a condom?” I asked, but she replied, “No.” In my mind I said, “No way.” I put my boxer on.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 24

She looked at me and asked why I’m putting my boxer back on and I replied, “No condom, no sex.” At this time, she said she is a nurse, clean, does regular checkups, blah blah blah. She brought her ID and showed me with other evidence.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 25

Long story short, I succumbed and banged her like a monstrous animal from 6 AM to 10 AM. (This is not an ero.tic novel, but a true story, else, I would’ve explained everything on how the f*ck was.)

Typing…

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 26

She was moaning loudly, so I covered her mouth, but she removed my hand and kept moaning as the bed keeps shifting and making some squeaky noises. I’m nasty, so deal with it. We were at the second storey and I knew everyone upstairs must’ve heard her loudness for 5 hours.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 27

(For men who can’t last long in bed, I’ll teach you how in another post if I decide to reveal my sacred bedroom secrets. No drugs, no tram.adol, no watermelon, no groundnut, no weed, no alchohol, no Vi.agra, no cod.eine, no nonsense – it’s a mental game. This may sound unbelievable to most guys, but everything you’ll read from the beginning to the end of is a true. In fact, I decided to help guys by writing a book called Lasticle which you can see the book cover below, but this post is not about the book, so let’s continue.)

Typing…

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 28

At the end, she asked, “Are you a Calabar boy?” But I smiled and said, “Port Harcourt.” She fell in love immediately (not with PH, but the d*cking skill and stamina), then requested for my WhatsApp number, but I wasn’t interested in meeting her again – great sex make women loyal, but most men are clueless on how to handle a woman like a little b*tch.

Typing…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 29

I had better things to do. Too many things happened as we stayed in Lagos for a month and some days and for the sake of brevity, I won’t discuss them.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 30

Long story short and lots of events omitted, we left Lagos for Abuja after someone advised him (Henry) to forget Germany, because getting a German visa is difficult and look into Ukraine.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Number 31

The Ukrainian embassy is in Abuja, so we had to move to Abuja. Now, let me hit the nail on the head without wasting much of your time.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ride on boss
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 31

The Ukrainian embassy is in Abuja, so we had to move to Abuja. Now, let me hit the nail on the head without wasting much of your time.

Typing…

OP, I fit borrow u my hammer self

Aggressively waiting for update grin
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by cigna9(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
angry op you be child of the world
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ilegend oya na
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by lobell: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bia, OP, are you a lazy nigerian youth ni tori Oloun?

It's taken you so many days to pen a few lines, haba mana!

Abi na that book be your main aim...umm? Tell me. I no go vex.
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sorry guys, I was busy with other things of life - too many engagements. Anyway, I have typed everything already, but as a #LazyNigerian, I accidentally opened Photoshop and before I knew it, I started designing a cover for the article to turn it to a book since it's already 100+ pages. Make una no worry I go post am free if the spirit agrees. After designing the cover, I don't know which one to choose. Make una epp me choose one between the two. I'll continue posting the story tomorrow as long as time permits. There is a lot to be learned from it, so stay tuned.

Modified. Images removed.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by banky3w(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Coloured one looks better.
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2018
The first one
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by brunxy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
THE SECOND IS BETTER COS THE LADIES SKIN COLOUR IS NEUTRAL AND ALL RACE CAN RELATE WITH IT IN THIS RACIST WORLD OF OURS.. grin
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
I couldn't post today.
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by ifyeky(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
#following
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by bassette(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2018
I personally would have preferred the uncoloured one..but like I said its personal and pls continue the tale
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 32

We returned and I started feeling a strange sensation in my body. Though, I have been feeling it even before we went to Lagos and Abuja, but all my thoughts were, I have contracted a disease from that girl through unprotected sex which lasted for hours.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 33

The ‘Calabar boy’ is in trouble. I ran to the hospital to do an HIV test. As the young nurse was counseling me in case it’s positive, I kept praying in my heart and promising God how I’ll abstain from sex till I get married if I scale through.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 34

After the test, she smiled and said, “It’s negative.” And I shouted, “Praise thy Lord.” She laughed and was wondering why I was so happy. “How much is the bill?” I asked.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 35

“N200,” she replied. I opened my wallet and gave her 500. She tried to give me N300 balance, but I told her to forget. I was filled with joy.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 36

In that office, I started teasing the nurse and she was laughing. I wanted to take her number, but I had to warn myself to stop before what happened in Lagos will repeat itself in Port Harcourt.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 37

I felt good, but another temptation came. In fact, too many sexual temptations and I succumbed to a party with two hot girls – maybe, they’re bi or lesbians. (I won’t go in details.)

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 38

This problem came back again and I ran to a different hospital. We did 12 different tests of all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and they were negative.

He listed lots of things we need to check and when the result came out I saw the following:

1. Packed Cell Volume PVC: Some Values
2. Chlymedia Assey: Negative
3. VDRL Test: Non-reactive
4. HIV I & II Screening: Zero – Negative
5. Malaria Parasite: P. Falcapa…: Seen
6. Genotype: AA
7. Blood Group & Rh Factor: A+
8. Microfilaria: Not Seen
9. And the list goes on… If only I had a pot belly, he would’ve also done a pregnancy test to see if I was truly pregnant all in the name to zap my (small) pocket.
Anyway, I was willing to pay anything to be cured.

Typing…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.