Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (27389 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 39

Since he only found malaria, we started treatment and was told to abstain from sex for 8 months, then come back for another sets of lab tests and checkups.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 40

“Abstain from sex for 8 months?” I said in my head. “Is this not an indirect way of saying, ‘manage masturbation?’” Anyway, since life is at stake, I can endure.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 41

Within these 8 months, I went to 3 different herbal medical centers. When I go there, they’ll put their testing apparatus on my head like a helmet (I don’t know what doctors call it), then plug the cord in the computer while my legs and my thumb were placed on another machine as they scanned my entire body to see the bacteria.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 42

The first place I went said I had staphylococcus and he billed me N50,000. I paid half and immediately started treatment. He gave me lots of herbal concoction to mix with pap.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 43

Damn! They were so bitter, but I didn’t care. When you need a solution to your problem, you won’t care how bitter the cure is. After some weeks, it wasn’t working, so I stopped going.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 44

I went to a general hospital to do test for syphilis, HIV, and other diseases, but they were all negative. The doctor was also a pastor, so he took me to his office and started asking me, “Which Church do you go to?” and many other personal questions.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 45

Then he said, “You don’t have any sickness – what you’re going through is psychological. It’s information overload. When he said “Information overload” I started nodding my head in agreement because I know I have read all kinds of books with spiritual and subliminal contents and also religious books.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 46

I have done all kinds of naughty things. I was young and still young at the moment, but too many things starting from good, bad, and ugly were in my brain. I needed to format my brain for good.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 47

We spoke at length in his office and he took my number and promised to call me to attend one of his Church’s programs. Weeks later, I didn’t get a call from Dr. Pastor.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 48

As a pastor and a doctor, I knew he is a busy man. I went to another hospital again to run different kinds of tests because I was restless and those tests were all negative.

Typing…

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 49

Now, it’s a year without sex, yet this problem was still there. At this time, sex, women, money, etc. didn’t make sense to me. This sickness has affected me mentally and psychologically and it was gradually causing loss of memory, etc.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 50

Nothing in this life made sense to me anymore – I was just waiting for death. But I knew if anything happens to me, my mom will kill herself because she loves me more than anything on earth.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 51

Because I didn’t want anything to happen to her, I kept rebuking the urge of death. I went to a Chinese hospital and the doctor repeated all those things the other doctors did to me in Port Harcourt.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 52

He mounted his apparatus on my head and other parts of my body, then plugged it to the computer. Through the computer, I was seeing my body system and its movement.

Some organisms were dancing and jubilating in my body, so he said, “You have a toilet infection.” “What kind of toilet infection?” I asked.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 53

“You have gonorrhea and some bacteria.” They billed me N27,000 and I paid immediately and started treatment. There was no time to waste.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 54

“Have you eaten?” The nurse asked. “Yes,” I replied. They gave me injection, some Chinese medicines, then said, “You have to come every day for two weeks for injection and you’ll need to drink this medicine morning and night, blah blah blah.”

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 55

I wanted to tell him a certain hospital said I have staphylococcus, but decided not to say it to avoid interfering. After a week, I began to see improvement in my health.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 56

Before this new medical treatment started, I wrote an EFCC recruitment interview and made it. I received a test to come to Kaduna for medical screening.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 56

Before this new medical treatment started, I wrote an EFCC recruitment interview and made it. I received a test to come to Kaduna for medical screening.
Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 57

“Chaii! See me see wahala. I knew I was not going to scale through, but I took permission from the doctor, called my cousin who was in Abuja to create some space for me to sleep over.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 58

Unfortunately, he replied with, “I’m at the airport to Lagos.” “Alright. Don’t worry. I’ll use God is Good motor early in the morning from PH straight to Kaduna.”

Typing…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 59

I arrived Nigerian Airforce Base, Kaduna, for training, feeling healthy. I lodged in a hotel with a guy and a girl, but she lodged in another room.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 60

We went out at night, but the keke conveying us was filled up, so she had to sit on my laps. I needed to torment her, so I said, “See as this girl just dey tap current."

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 61

She laughed and said, “Na you dey tap current self.” When we returned from the outing and were at the hotel waiting to go to our individual rooms, I started teasing her by saying, “When you sat on my laps in the keke, you were stylishly wiggling your ass to weigh the size of my package, bad girl.”

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Number 62

She laughed and was speechless. As I teased her in a naughty way, I was beginning to feel the urge and she was responding too. Then I heard a voice saying, “Guy, you don start again, abi? Here na Kaduna o! Dem go just use sharia law cut that your stubborn rod.” the moment I...

Typing…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 62

She laughed and was speechless. As I teased her in a naughty way, I was beginning to feel the urge and she was responding too. Then I heard a voice saying, “Guy, you don start again, abi? Here na Kaduna o! Dem go just use sharia law cut that your stubborn rod.” the moment I...

Typing…

OP, Nice story and weldone

Abeg make d update dey long o
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Should I stop posting or continue?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Continue...enjoying it
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2018
I'll try my best and post something long in the evening.
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oya ooo...night don reach
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
Oya ooo...night don reach
Damn! I forgot. I was carried away by a thread I saw about Amazon Merch. Let's get started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.