Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (27401 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 92

So, I divulge some of the things I was comfortable sharing with them and hid some. I continued. “So, after the service, I went to my village to see a few people and because of side talk, I stopped carrying or drinking Eva water and bought a bag of sachet water to make people happy." They kept listening and I continued again.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 93

“After finishing the bag I sachet water within some days, I fell ill and was rushed to the hospital where my entire body was scanned while I watched it on the computer and the doctor said, “It’s bacteria from contaminated water or unhygienic food.”

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 94

And the man nodded his head. The wife interjected and said, “When my husband returned from [name of country withheld] he was only drinking Eva water too, but at a point, there was no money to sustain it, he switched to tap water and nothing happened to him.

So, it’s not bacteria from water, but manipulation of evil men and women and the husband nodded his head again and said, “Yes, it’s the handwork of the devil, but stop crying. No one comes here and go the same. My God has never failed me. This is a battle and we’re going to fight it spiritually and medically.

My wife will take care of you medically and I’ll take care of you spiritually and in all, God will heal you. There is nothing he can’t do.”

At this moment, I felt like I was healed already. I had a 100% conviction this was the final bus stop for my deliverance. I have heard countless success stories from the wife’s medical dexterity even before my mom talked about her.

She and her husband are 101% humble and down to earth. Maybe, their Deeper Life’s upbringing has something to do with their humility.

“I go come una house tomorrow come take your blood and urine to the lab,” the wife said. “Don’t worry, you’ll be well soon!” she added again and smiled.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 95

The smile of a beautiful pastor’s wife who is also a pastor is priceless. In fact, it’s healing itself. She and her husband gave me hope with their words. I couldn’t be happier.

After a long discussion, the man brought his Bible preached about how Jesus healed a sinner, etc. After the short sermon, he went on his knees, raised a song and we sang (in his parlor). I knelt down and...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Haykaymos(m): 12:36am On May 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Looking for Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How to Get a Girlfriend or Wife with Ease by Being a Good-Bad Guy [A Must Read – Men Only]

Lovely cover design.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Hector09(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2018
Following u bro,we are all ph first sons
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by AyamStarch: 7:55am On May 01, 2018
following
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2018
Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by brunxy(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2018
Good work bro....please make the update a lil more regular and i am sure in no time u will hit 100k views and more.. cool
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2018
Number 96

I knelt down and moved closer to him. All I wanted was for him to place his holy hand on my head, the place with a bruise/hole and almost no hair. It was as if he knew what was on my mind, so he placed his hand on my head and said, “What is your name?” and I replied. He didn't...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2018
Number 97

He didn’t like the name, so he requested for another name. As he prays, he mentioned my name, rebuked everything anyone must’ve done against me, etc.

It was a powerful prayer. When the prayer was over, the chest pain disappeared immediately. That little bastard that was using needle inside me to terrorize my chest ran away. I felt...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2018
Number 98

I felt like a new born baby. Immediately, I started crying. He looked at me and said I should not cry, but didn’t know this was tears of relief, joy, not pains.

When you get a final solution for something you’ve been battling with for years, in seconds, you can’t help but shed tears of joy. I have never felt this relieved since years. I felt like a...

Typing...

1 Like

Number 99

I felt like a new baby, so I needed to cry to let the world know I’m still alive and God did it with ease. I brought my phone from my pocket, tried to power it, no way.

“So, I’ll come for the blood and early morning urine tomorrow and also, you’ll to need come for some of our Church programs to help fasten your recovery through the word of God,” she said, then continued. On Wednesday...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
Number 100

“On Wednesday morning, we’ll have fasting and prayer from 9 AM to 12 PM, Thursday’s evening is for faith clinic and on Sunday, for service, so I go disturb you well well o! with different programs to enable God do his miraculous work faster than we can ever imagine as we work on the medical side too.” and also, we...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Number 101

“And also, we’ll be having a Holiness Bible Retreat in our general Church this coming Easter for 4 days, so you’ll need to be there and see how God works,” she added and I agreed.

They said I will need to have a change of name and I agreed too. At a time like this, I’m a YES man to everything that will make the healing permanent. We...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
Number 102

We thanked them and left. I came home and jumped on my bed with joy like a baby – the greatest joy of all time and it was magical. My mom traveled to where she’s working, so I was left to handle the rest before I go back to my base with a brand new life, body, and some stories to share, or a book about what happened. She has...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2018
Number 103

She has done her part as a mother – God bless her, and God bless my best friend for exposing me to open up, else, I would’ve died in silence before the end of this year.

The prayer healed me more than all the herbal medicine, American medicine, Chinese medicine, or Indian medicine I took.

I’m not saying these medicines do not work, but the prayer was far ahead of all of them combined.
The mouth odor disappeared the next day. I couldn't believe it.

If someone it happened go couldn't believe it, then how will someone reading this story believe? Some things are mysterious and can't be explained.

I now have the freshest breath on earth. This is when I knew everything was truly induced from the spiritual realm. I was shocked. Who have I offended? The only bad thing I know I do is sex-related, else, I’m always clean and straight forward with everyone. I never...

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2018
Number 104

I never believed all these spiritual bullsh*ts will happen to me that everyone likes until this experience. Now I know not everyone who likes a person truly do from their heart.

Anyway, I felt at peace again. The next day, (as a mobile doctor), she came to take my blood and it was too dark.

She shook her head and assured me it will be well soon. I got to the bathroom and fetched some urine from my third leg.

She didn’t show me the result of the tests, but said I have blood in my urine and some other things, but they are all curable and with God, I'll soon be one of the healthiest people. The bill was...

Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
Number 105

The bill was N110,000.00 for treatment. We paid half to get started. She bought Complan, lots of drugs, injections, and some medical apparatus.

She’s a mobile nurse. Maybe, that’s why she charges lots of money and from all stories I have heard, no one goes to them and never get healed or at least, 98% cured.

I had full confidence in this process. Sometimes, encouraging words, smiles, laughter, and believe alone can heal anything. Wednesday came and I...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
Number 106

Wednesday came and I attended the fasting and prayer service for 4 hours. On my first day, the wife asked me if I have gotten a new name to replace with the one I was answering and I said yes.

The husband announced the change of name, cast away every bad things associated with the old name and breathe life into the new name. That Wednesday was worth more than gold.

See me looking all innocent carrying Bible like a good person. On Easter, the general 4-Day Holiness and Revival Retreat started and that was how the bad boy in me started too. I...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
Number 107

I couldn’t make it on the first day because I hate sleeping over in camps – I love the comfort of my king-sized bed. The next day was Saturday, so I attended.

As I got there, there was a man writing names of attendees, so he wrote my name and the name of Church that invited me – since it comprises different denominational Churches. I called...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2018
Number 108

I called the nurse on phone, but she didn’t pick. It was later she told me she was part of the people preparing food for the retreat. “Have you eaten?” she asked, “Yes,” I replied. “Your injection will start today.” Before then, I have been drinking the Complan she bought for me.

“You’ll be taking injection morning and night with drips in some days for 27 days or more.” Immediately, I calculated the number of injections which is: 27x2 = 54 injections.

That day, I wanted to tell her I have started urinating heavy blood like a woman on menses, but kept it to myself because I didn’t want to bring up an uncomfortable topic.

“Me, my husband, and my children always pray for you every morning and night,” she said. “God will do something great in your life,” she added and I was touched and said, “Amen!” She gave...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2018
Number 109

She gave me the injection for the first time and some medicine to be taking morning and night at home. “Since you don’t want to sleep over in this retreat, I’ll give you another injection by 5 PM before you leave,” she said.

I went back to the Church as the pastor preaches (the officiating pastor, not her husband). As a good child, I caught a girl checking me out but I didn’t pay attention because I’m here for healing and not looking for a girlfriend or wife.

An hour later, I caught another girl again, but I behaved as if I didn’t notice. Prayer session came and we all prayed like angels.

Sometimes, I’ll open one eye to see if those girls are concentrating on the prayer or on their haunt for a husband material.

It was a wonderful service. During break time, food was served, but I refused to eat. Looking decent, humble, and well-dressed, I decided to go buy a bottle of Eva water from a kiosk on the next street. (Eva water again? I know what you’re thinking.)

I got there but they had no Eva water, so I started walking to another shop across the street. As I was walking on the road, I saw the first girl that was glancing at me, but I kept walking like a gentle man – gentle indeed.

It was a 7 minutes’ walk. I got to the shop and she was there. As I got there she...

Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
Next
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by onecornerboy(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2018
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE..

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2018
Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2018
Number 110

As I got there she was about leaving with a sad facial expression because they didn’t have what she wanted to buy.

“What do you want to buy?” I asked. “Bread,” she replied. I wanted to tease her, but decided to act holy and focus on buying my water and she left to another shop.

“Madam, how much is big Eva water?” I asked the seller, “N150,” she replied. “Ah! Buhari don dey add extra money for night?” I joking said and she laughed and sold it to me for N120. Immediately, a...

Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2018
Number 111

Immediately, a fashion freak young lady walked in with expensive makeup to ask for direction to a certain location, but she refused to reply her, so I directed the well-painted and manicured lady.

She left and the woman (the seller) started gossiping. “I know where she dey find, I no wan tell am. How person daughter go paint everywhere come dress like mami water with all these long attachments.”

I smiled, but kept quiet. Women are fond of gossiping themselves, so it’s none of my business. I’m here for healing and not to add extra mami water to my Eva water. I turned and...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
Typing...

Number 112

I turned and realized the lady she just gossiped was somewhere by the road waiting for a vehicle – she must’ve heard what she said.

I spent some minutes in the shop and when I was about leaving, the ‘Church-staring-lady’ came back again to that same shop, but I left anyway.

I crossed the road and as I was slowly walking down to the retreat ground, I heard a sweet female voice, “Brother.” I turned and she waved my pamphlet at me.

“Oh! I forgot my book,” I said in my head as I walked back to take it. She immediately opened it and on the first page was my full name.

I knew she must’ve quickly memorized the name. She handed it to me and I thanked her and walked away. On my way, I bought a cucumber and groundnut along the road.

I got to the Church, ate my cucumber and groundnut and the next thing I saw was a call from the nurse. “Have you eaten this evening?”

“Yes,” I replied. “Ok. Come to the kitchen area for injection.” I went there and said, “I hope cucumber and groundnut are food?” “Na cucumber and groundnut you eat and you want take injection? No no no. These drugs are heavy anti-biotics and they need real food, else, you may faint.”

“Didn’t they give you food when they were serving garri this evening?” she asked. “They did, but I prefer fruits,” I replied. “Fruit is good, but these injections require lots of heavy food, so I’ll put soup and garri for you to eat before the injection. No dey reject our Church food o! The food is a blessing.”

I smiled as she smiled too, then brought soup and garri for me. I ate and took the injection, then went back for service. The topics for that day were:

1. Fear Not
2. DVD Message (via projector)
3. The Righteous Life that Pleases God
4. Christian Dressing and the Dressing of a Harlot
5. Question and Answer session
6. The Word in the Church of the Living God
7. Contending with the Enemies of Your Soul

As I was seated at the back, a beautiful girl walked in and sat close to the window. We sang, prayed, and prayed the more. As this was happening, those my two admirers were stylishly glancing at me whenever they have the opportunity, and I was doing the same to this new girl that just walked in. I...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2018
Number 113

I could feel something, but I wasn’t sure. Her composure and appearance was different. She walked with humility and looked beautifully reserved.

In that same evening, the youth had a canopy outside for a one hour lecture titled: Christian Dressing and Dressing of Harlots. They brought...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2018
Number 114

They brought a printed wallpaper of different collections of people with different kinds of dressing, haircuts, tattoos, earrings, nose rings, short shirts, bum-short, exposing of thighs, leggings, cleavage baring clothes, short-sleeve, bleaching creams, etc. and preached against them with accompanied Bible verses that condemned some of them.

The haircut the female preacher (who was teaching us) was preaching against was 40% the style I had. I felt they were preaching against me, but I didn’t pick offence. I’m here for total cleansing, not offense.

The lesson was boring, but enlightening. At the end of the day, I left because I wasn’t sleeping over like everyone from afar. On the...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.