Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (27392 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 63

The moment I heard this voice, I ended the conversation and waved her goodnight. The next day, we went for the medical screening at Airforce Base. Too many beautiful girls from different states showed up as we were all on white dress code like corps members.

Typing…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 64

Temptation came, but I rejected it because I may wrongly woo an army’s wife or daughter. All the military uniforms I was seeing from all angles weren't making me comfortable.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 65

As a Port Harcourt first son, I had to humble myself and mind my business for peace to reign. So many things happened, but to cut a long story short, I returned, then went to the Chinese hospital to continue my treatment, but the doctor had traveled and the nurse said they are on relocation.
After a week, her number wasn’t going and the hospital’s new location was unknown. A month later, the sickness came back again in 10 folds.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 66

I started having mouth odor, etc. It was pure death. I fainted more than 7 consecutive times for no reason. Something spiritual may be involved. I didn’t know how I survived it.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 67

One, I was in the bathroom and it was a masterminded stroke. The only word I could alter was, “JESUS.” I couldn’t turn my neck. It was death.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 68

When I regained consciousness, I went to the room and prayed for the longest time ever. Me wey no dey pray, but see as I dey fire prayer like say na me holy pass. After some months, it came back again in different forms. My body was exhibiting more than 6 different symptoms at the same time like hair loss on all parts of the body like cancer, brain movement like tumor, body movement, memory loss, weight loss, chest pains, lack of focus, a hole in my head, dizziness, loss of appetite, no joy, etc.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 69

It was as if there was somebody inside me with a needle and all he was doing was to pin the needles on my chest. These were the worst pains I have ever felt in my life. My entire body involuntarily started shaking. I prayed and it stopped, but at night, it will start again. It was as if God only answers my prayers for 5 hours, then he will allow the devil to take over at night.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 70

I was helpless, yet, I didn’t open up to anyone. Now, it’s two years of no sex, yet this problem was still there. I have gone to more than 8 hospitals, done all the tests in this world, drank all kinds of bitter medicines made in America, China, Nigeria, India, etc. yet it was still there.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 71

I have spent close to a million in some cases which I didn’t mention. I was tired of life. I went to see my parents and luckily, a friend of mine (the only friend I have from childhood) called me to accompany him to a weeding program, but I told him I wasn’t feeling fine. He laughed and said, “You don carry AIDs?” I laughed and replied, “No. This is worse than AIDs o! I don’t even know what is wrong with me.”

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 72

"I’ll come to your house tomorrow after the wedding," he said. Whenever someone is around, this problem disappears and I’ll behave like the strongest person on earth, but when I’m alone, I’m in pains and tears.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 73

The next day came and he checked on me. We were in my room discussing some businesses as he was telling me about an App he developed for his Church (the one he attends) for free and how another guy designed a similar app, but he’s selling his on Playstore and App store.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 74

Since we’re both programmers, our conversation is always about, programming with codes and programing the opposite sex. “I have relocated my website to Namecheap,” he said. “Is namecheap good? Is it up to Hostgator and GoDaddy?” I asked.
“Namecheap is far better than them. The reason those ones are more popular and used than Namecheap is because of incentives and paid reviews,” he said.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 75

Since he was sitting on my chair while I was on bed – but deep down, I was battling to subdue my ailment. He switched on my laptop, powered the modem, opened my Google Chrome browser, and showed me how great Namecheap is.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 76

I fell in love with it. We switched conversation to women related talk, but he noticed I wasn’t too interested anymore. I ordered for cucumber, groundnut, and a soft drink. After some gisting about life and how every kid is getting married without a proper plan except us, we laughed and started discussing Kindle publishing, CreateSpace, and lecturing work since he was rounding up this master’s degree.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 77

“So how your body dey do you?” he asked. “Meh! I no fit explain o!” “Go to the hospital na,” he said, but I kept quiet. He doesn’t know I have gone to different hospitals to the point I felt my name should be changed to Mr. Hospital.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 78

As we were talking, I was on Google (with my phone) looking for the next hospital around PH to visit for a brain scan. I saw one called Image Diagnostic. I perused the site and saw all the great equipment and I was convinced my final solution will be found there.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 79

I knew it was going to cost money, but I was willing to pay any amount as long as I get cured.
After some hours, my friend got up and I stood to accompany him. As he got to the parlor, he said, “No sick o! This Buhari period no be the right time wey person go sick.” My mom overhead him and asked, “Who is sick?” and he mentioned me. I accompanied him and came back. The moment I went to my room, she followed suit and asked what was wrong? I was always wearing big clothes to cover up the weight loss.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 80

At this time, I couldn’t hold it, the pains I was enduring inside was killing me. I had no one to cry to in a sexually related illness like this, so I started crying like a baby. How will I put my mouth and answer her with, “Mom, I have staphylococcus and gonorrhea”?

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 81

When she saw a grown-up mommy’s boy crying, she ran to her room and dressed to take me out to a pastor-nurse whose husband is also a strong pastor. “Do you know that woman that treated me when I was sick and almost dying?” “Yes,” I replied. “That woman knows treatment more than anyone I have ever known. Though, her charge is expensive, but it works,” she said.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 82

She started telling me all the people she treated – the ones who went to India and her husband’s company spent 11 million, yet no solution, but she treated them for just 400,000.00. I have heard of this pastor-nurse woman and all the great things she has been doing, but since she’s a woman and she knows my mom, I felt it wasn’t a good idea because whatever sickness she finds out, she may tell my parents.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 83

Just image her telling my mom, “Madam, your son has staphylococcus and gonorrhea.” That will be awful. My mom will probably be saying, “My good son is not that type of person,” but not knowing I have a distinction in Bedmatics and a first class in Women Engineering.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 84

I have drank all kinds of herbal medicines where the sellers claimed it will kill gonorrhea, staph, assassinate all infections, etc. I have drank almost anything drinkable and chuk all injections chukable to mankind. I don taya. I had no choice than to follow her lead. At a point, I looked up to heaven and said, “God, why have you forsaken me?” Tears dropped from my eyes. It was 5 hours to death.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 85

I just knew there must be help somewhere only if I open up. I have been keeping this to myself for two years. We got to the pastor-nurse’s house and her pastor husband was in the bathroom. One of the daughters ushered us into his living room. We sat on the chair as we wait for him and the wife. My chest was tearing apart in pains.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Number 86

The first thing that happened was: my phone went blank. I powered it on and it came up and went off again. I knew this wasn’t a battery problem because it was fully charged. As I was trying to bring the phone back on, the pain on my chest started again and it was hell on earth. The pastor came out and sat opposite us and...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 30, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 80

At this time, I couldn’t hold it, the pains I was enduring inside was killing me. I had no one to cry to in a sexually related illness like this, so I started crying like a baby.
How will I put my mouth and answer her with, “Mom, I have staphylococcus and gonorrhea”?

Typing...
Chio.. Baba continue
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Typing...
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
iLegendd:
Typing...
since morning bros
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don't know if this is the right time to post. Lemme think about it.
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 87

The pastor came out and sat opposite us and we greeted him. My mom explained what she witnessed and the pastor smiled. “Why are you crying?” he asked me, but I couldn’t say it. Deep down, I was going through hell. All that was left was death.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 88

The wife (pastor-nurse) came out after some minutes and sat on the other side as she listens while I explained some things without mentioning staph or gonorrhea. “When did it start?” she asked, but I didn’t know where to start, so I shared a short story on what led to the initial symptom.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 89

“When I returned to Nigeria, I was only drinking Eva water because my body system has changed after those years spent there. Sadly, I started hearing some side gossip. Some of them would say behind my back ‘because you just go school for abroad come back you done dey drink Eva water like say all of us wey dey drink sachet water don die.’”

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Number 90

The man laughed and said this is an envious statement from envious people. They are dangerous people. So, I continued my stories as they listened. “During my NYSC, I was the MC the day we were passing out. I was having a bottle of small Eva water on me.

After the event was over, I started feeling something inside me that night.” I didn’t tell him I drank two bottles of beer, smoked weed brought by someone I didn’t even know all in the name of being happy for passing out – this was the first day I ever tasted weed.

(Na only one draw sha. I just wanted to have a taste of the most dreaded African herb because I love trying things myself even if they’re risky. This happened before the one that girl gave me in Lagos.)

Typing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.