Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari (36726 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by GeneralOjukwu: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Officialbrano:

I tap into that grace that katapoted you from nothing to something, [s]from a hard hustler to a man who spends $Bleep per night in a single hotel room[/s]. I connect to that anointing that has remained everfresh upon you, and i declare and believe that as the lord liveth, i shall be a good testimony, a hope to many and a pillar in places i was once taken for granted. AMEN

YES, i believe in God, but i would not advocate the "tap into the anointing" part from another person.

Tap into the grace and anointing that exists deep inside YOU. NEVER CHEAT people (it backfires). Always give alms to the needy without expecting anything in return (God can not be bribed).

Work hard, Pray hard and do good. All the best.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Vulcanheph(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
Looks likelike the giraffe pronounced them as husband and wife grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by freshvic(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Why would people criticize sumtin so pristine and beautiful....appreciate good tins and good tins would come to u..Keep hating and u wud remain stagnant for d rest of yur lonely life...
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Officialbrano(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

YES, i believe in God, but i would not advocate the "tap into the anointing" part from another person.

Tap into the grace and anointing that exists deep inside YOU. NEVER CHEAT people (it backfires). Always give alms to the needy without expecting anything in return (God can not be bribed).

Work hard, Pray hard and do good. All the best.
Thanks bro, I'm inspired.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Rexnegro(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL @ guts. Giraffes are herbivores of the wildlife. As wild animals they could be unpredictable, but would most likely not have any need to hurt humans: except when they feel threatened. We're one of their predators. They are the one with guts for being that close to us grin

In Nigeria, we keep killing every undomesticated animal that's unfortunate enough to stray into our terrain. While some other countries be making money out of them. Nawa!

Nice pictures,they both look good. I wish them well...
what did u read in university, u sound like one of us , I read forestry and wildlife management
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by veave(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
she's so beautiful
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
miracle956:
wow lovely pics

This your nairaland logo is ugly, you can do better.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by judgedredd22(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalas247:
Like her shoes

Hope d guy is genuine

find out the brand let me get them for you my bebe!! grin grin grin grin

anything for the hip-star!! cool
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Lalas247(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2018
judgedredd22:

find out the brand let me get them for you my bebe!! grin grin grin grin

anything for the hip-star!! cool
Oshey cheesy baddest
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by merits(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2018
TreMain:

Nigerian boyfriend, Duncan Daniels proposes to his American bae on a Kenyan safari and creates these super-special memories…

https://www.gistrealm.com/cute-photos-of-nigerian-man-propose-to-his-girlfriend-on-kenyan-safari/

so it as come to this level no be human being be their witnessed again,but wild animal giraffes for that matter no be even lion or tiger and co.Nigeria is really a zoo
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by progress69: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just see how the Kenyan giraffe was well coordinated, but if it's a Nigerian giraffe from Yankari game Reserve, it will definitely destroy their table and put asunder.

That is not a life giraffe
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by judgedredd22(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Oshey cheesy baddest

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
those hips...

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by faites(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2018
stphil:
Please i need a God fearing lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage please if you are money freak don't dm me whatsapp 08039175059

If you'll propose to me on the Kenyan Safari, then i'm game grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Dreydoe(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Yes i am a hater, but what's that fatso doing, kneeling down like a house nigger grin

Romantic background with the giraffes and all, but get off your fat knees, negro! angry

You need to go to the gym and not marry..is your name FATai?
NO... NA CHUKUDI B IM NAME
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Bryan88(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
hehehehe...u don burst my server.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by RillJ(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Go ahead, do it already!

24sqm:
Cute cool
I cant wait to propose to my girl.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by alebz007: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by mystery22: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just see how the Kenyan giraffe was well coordinated, but if it's a Nigerian giraffe from Yankari game Reserve, it will definitely destroy their table and put asunder.
exactly bro,that day will become bad news,like the badnews girls we have here on nairaland
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saviour22:
khiaa this is the type of pale skin woman am talking about

You mean the fourth picture, the beautiful lady wearing the wedding dress right? I'll keep that in mind and I will be on the lookout for your beautiful pale skin bride. wink Wait! Do you want her pale or tanned? Those Giraffes are beautiful.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Gutsy62(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Asowari:
Lovely giraffe
indeed

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
Na zebras be that bro!
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
veave:
she's so beautiful

How can you tell when only the side of her face is showing?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
khiaa:

I taya for my brothers and white women oh.

An average white girl is always beautiful in their eyes. smh
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
humilitypays:
This is it....we need more of this kind White chick to help upgrade Nigerian population so in 100yrs to come, we will have good population of white people to help lift this shithole of a nation from the grip of black religious extremists angry
Inferiority complex raised to the power of 10

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by kabillion(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Baba God please bless me. I am not getting any younger.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by miracle956: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
emrain:

This your nairaland logo is ugly, you can do better.
thanks alot. are u into graphics?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
khiaa:

You mean the fourth picture, the beautiful lady wearing the wedding dress right? I'll keep that in mind and I will be on the lookout for your beautiful pale skin bride. wink Wait! Do you want her pale or tanned? Those Giraffes are beautiful.
hehhe u neva disappoint me with your comments grin so it an ancestor you want me to marry? you are not a nice person.yeah the giraffes are nice.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gutsy62:

indeed
u didn't find them lovely ? embarassed
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by veave(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
khiaa:

You don't need the whole face to know.
Besides, the face alone doesn't make a beautiful woman. Check her physique.

She really is beautiful.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by thrillionaire(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Yes i am a hater, but what's that fatso doing, kneeling down like a house nigger grin

Romantic background with the giraffes and all, but get off your fat knees, negro! angry

Lolest. and @your meme grin
GeneralOjukwu:

Lolest. and @your meme
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by GeneralOjukwu: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
thrillionaire:
Lolest. and @your meme ;DLolest. and @your meme

That's my niggah, Al Sharpton...and i won't put it past him to say exactly that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.