Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari (36729 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 4:33am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

nah.. I was there in 2013

Which city?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nofav0rs(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2018
khiaa:

Thank you, next time stay off of my mentions, I wasn't posting to you. I don't even know who the hell you are. undecided
How you going to tell me what to do, who to quote? Why you tripping?

And who I am? Who in the Wendy are you to question my identity?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:35am On Apr 27, 2018
khiaa:

Which city?

San Antonio
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Nofav0rs:
How you going to tell me what to do, who to quote? Why you tripping?

And who I am? Who in the Wendy are you to question my identity?

You came to my mentions because you were jealous and hating on the fact that I can provide for myself. I can't stand insecure people like you. You are a killjoy. Now, go fall off a cliff!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nofav0rs(m): 5:36am On Apr 27, 2018
khiaa:

You came to my mentions because you were jealous and hating on the fact that I can provide for myself. I can't stand insecure people like you. You are a killjoy. Now, go fall off a cliff!!! undecided
Really? Hahahaha this is the funniest shït I've ever read on here

Go knock yourself off. You're cancelled still. B bye
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Really? Hahahaha this is the funniest shït I've ever read on here

Go knock yourself off. You're cancelled still. B bye

It goes, go knock yourself OUT. I'm canceled yet you can't control your urge to troll me. Pathetic! SMH undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nofav0rs(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2018
khiaa:

It goes, go knock yourself OUT. I'm canceled yet you can't control your urge to troll me. Pathetic! SMH undecided
Now this is boring

How can I even be a troll when I have a face and identity to my moniker?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by dunkishrock: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
This was funny to read. Sorry it took me 3 years to respond lol grin
1. My wife is not American she is from The Netherlands.
2. I am the US citizen here and she is the green card holder, not the other way around
3. We are enjoying married life and just gave birth two our beautiful daughter.
[img][/img]

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by dunkishrock: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
dondhammie:
All I see is *GREEN CARD

2. I am the US citizen here and she is the green card holder, not the other way around
3. We are enjoying married life and just gave birth to our beautiful daughter.
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by dunkishrock: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
lereinter:

this time the guy knelt with both legs

the power of blue passport

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by lereinter(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
dunkishrock:

Cute family

Can you send me an email afolabi8383@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.