Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (67116 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by milliondollas(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? HE SHOULD SING FOR YOU
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Honeydenz:

You fell for a cheap trick. Bitch was a prostitute, cooperate runs Girlie and resides in Abuja as a matter of fact. She wasn't stranded, quote me anywhere. She knows who knows u, and knows u got some cash to spend. That's an old trick ladies use to guy's attention in Abuja.

You must be a "runs girl" to know this.

I am not even trying to be offensive, just stating the obvious. Cos what you said is the actual truth.

I stay in Abuja btw
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2020
AndrewDex:
What is wrong there, toto wey don expire, stupid girl.
. Sorry you attention is needed at Yabaleft
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2020
luminouz:

I still say this n I always will.....
I can never rape any female....it's a slap to my alien psyche n my ancestors...naso Toto scarce ni? shocked

Though some girls are guilty in the way they create an impression of complacency but no self-respecting guy rapes a woman or behaves like bro 'Seyi'. I have conveniently stayed overnight with complete female strangers before..so long my alien radar certifies them safe.

N I need to say this....no pussy can be completely conquered by a man...cuz it ain't urs...it's just ur turn n if ur lucky,it stays ur turn till u die....till niggas learn this,this pussy-conquest bullshiiit won't stop.
. They will not listen,to them you know nothing.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
israelmao:
Why couldn't he be nice all through if indeed he was nice?Sending a lady out in the small and deadly hours of this night just for turning down sexual advances.
. I don't doubt the story. Some guys are so wicked and mean. Reasons some low life slay mama wannbe will bash every male here.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2020
TheUpsetGirl1:

Nigerian guys are the most sex starved people in the world. ..smh
. Not all Nigerian guys.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Dpsychologist: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
pedrilo:
Reminds me of my ordeal with a female in d same abj.
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!
I called a friend to come n pick me wit his car and he did.
I left her place with few drops of tears. I was seriously hurt.
Why didn't you collect your Yam to console yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.