Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Things Were Going Fine Until: - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Were Going Fine Until: (17033 Views)

Everything Was Fine Until I Met The Internet / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by donpaulo(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2010
i found out she was calling someelse, DADDY.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by petebor02(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2010
sorry was it DADDY or sugar daddy?
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by zimga: 11:55am On May 21, 2010
until he said i dont like him going more than 3 rounds lol
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by yusuf2(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2010
Fyn or so i thought Until i answered her mobile when she was in d shower, Didn't know men could bear Angela as a name? Wonders would never end with Naija Girls.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by petebor02(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2010
almost all faults are from the girls. so ladies need to take ur time
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by titsqueez(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2010
untill she said " i see dead peope" lol
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kolnel: 12:01pm On May 21, 2010
ok
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kolnel: 12:02pm On May 21, 2010
until she called someone else name while i was doing her,

toba please?
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by naso2(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2010
petebor02:

4 real a girl once ask me such question

Really?

what did you then do?
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by petebor02(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2010
infact. i started prayiny with her,though things couldn't really change for the better.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Kgdavid(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2010
hehe once ha a girl that told me she sees fairies, in my mind i was saying to myself that her contract is terminated with immediate effect.

things were going fine(and by fine i mean boring) until SA women invaded this forum smiley
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by SAGoddess: 12:33pm On May 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

hehe once ha a girl that told me she sees fairies, in my mind i was saying to myself that her contract is terminated with immediate effect.

things were going fine(and by fine i mean boring) until SA women invaded this forum smiley

grin grin grin forums are not supposed to be boring at all, defeats the purpose if they are! wink
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 21, 2010
until she travelled 2 d States, 1st for her mom's burial, & later told me she doesn't fink she might be staying back der 2 continue school, Gosh! embarassed
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2010
until after our 1st date, told me to give her 5K to make her hair, Holy Poo! angry
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Kgdavid(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin forums are not supposed to be boring at all, defeats the purpose if they are! wink

ehn nau, its true. in fact im going to marry an SA woman.

*things will keep going on fine until she reads this post and sees that i want an SA wife.*
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by SAGoddess: 1:08pm On May 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

ehn nau, its true. in fact im going to marry an SA woman.

*things will keep going on fine until she reads this post and sees that i want an SA wife.*

Shyt gon hit the fan but at least the truth will be out there, brace yourself for a big fight when she finds out! cheesy
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Bawses(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2010
until i tried intimacy only to find out she had a shilong too, who go do who nah
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by gmailer: 1:23pm On May 21, 2010
pine_ed:

until after our 1st date, told me to give her 5K to make her hair, Holy Poo! angry
LOL, Lagos Chic??
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by EreluY(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2010
This Nigerian guy who lived in one Northern Ireland City had a crash, and news reached his British wife (who bore him some kids) with whom he lived in the same city that she needed to come and see her husband, so she rushed down and stayed by her Nigerian husband's bedside at the hospital. Later that same day, the Irish wife (who also bore him some kids) of our Nigerian friend also got the news of her husband's crash and she rushed down from Dublin to Northern Ireland to meet not only her husband, but also her husband's British wife. Hahaha, the British-Irish acrimony quickly raised its ugly head, again, but this time around over a Nigerian BIGAMIST. Rumour/Gossips has it that this Nigerian dude also has one Nigerian wife (who equally bore him some kids) at home in Nigeria
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2010
Untill she told me her church "Brotherhood of the cross and star"OOO
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Maxidoe(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2010
Till she told me i would never ever suck her treasure pot
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by lonelypal(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2010
until she started playin 'away matches' in 'champions league' grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2010
Untill she ask me rent a house so we can move-in, when i have n't completed my secondary education.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Kgdavid(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2010
jokin right? shocked
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by SALady(f): 1:38pm On May 21, 2010
pine_ed:

Cheap gold digger. cant even afford to do her own hair, she could have just cut it off, left it all natural and I am sure you would have loved her more like that hey!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Maxidoe(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2010
Untill she saw my manhood and said with this oversized dick its never gonna work out, do you wanna scatter my womb, meeeeeeeeeen i come weak, na my fault
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by HARDDON: 1:45pm On May 21, 2010
ME: until i gave ma hrt to a gurl the very first tym! and ma history neva remained same!
Gurl 1: Until i saw ha hole, oh holy blacked out and dirty!
Gurl 2: Until she saw ma Rude Rod and almost passed out!
Gurl 3: until she turned me into CBN, constant witdrawal ATM machine!
Gurl 4: Until she asked me wor i wanted from ha and i told ha she cudnt afford me!
Gurl 5: until she saw me wiv ma gurl friend! NB: she was a sugar MMY
Gurl 6: untill we went to a revival service, she fell under d holy wind and started vomitin cowries!

AND not until i met dat ryt one for me, fins wud neva be same!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ultrame(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2010
Erelu_Y:

This Nigerian guy who lived in one Northern Ireland City had a crash, and news reached his British wife (who bore him some kids) with whom he lived in the same city that she needed to come and see her husband, so she rushed down and stayed by her Nigerian husband's bedside at the hospital. Later that same day, the Irish wife (who also bore him some kids) of our Nigerian friend also got the news of her husband's crash and she rushed down from Dublin to Northern Ireland to meet not only her husband, but also her husband's British wife. Hahaha, the British-Irish acrimony quickly raised its ugly head, again, but this time around over a Nigerian BIGAMIST. Rumour/Gossips has it that this Nigerian dude also has one Nigerian wife (who equally bore him some kids) at home in Nigeria

Amebo!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Maxidoe(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2010
Untill she got to know  i had shagged her elder sister
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Kajiang02(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2010
until i broke it off, prayed she'l forgiv me
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by badoomusoo: 2:23pm On May 21, 2010
Until she couldnt stop calling
Almost 15 calls in a day ahn ahn
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by adesodiq(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2010
Things was going fine until he ask me to get 6 million naira for her,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.