Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Things Were Going Fine Until: - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Were Going Fine Until: (17031 Views)

Everything Was Fine Until I Met The Internet / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kemisuga(f): 3:06pm On May 21, 2010
Things were going fine until he dumb me for a white fat old chick tongue tongue tongue
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

jokin right?  shocked

who is joking, true life story.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2010
until i came across Stephina0, kiss
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kynzo(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2010
Until she started acting 007, ransacking my fone at any available opportunity
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Gabangel(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2010
Things were going fine till I realize that I was just needed to comfort her and help abort another guys baby since I was in love with her embarassed or even if I claim I was just being a friend
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Jjamah(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2010
She said am not man enough "see 4cup"
[img][/img]
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2010
till i mistakenly sent her an erotic sms meant for my other chick
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Jjamah(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2010
She said am not man enough "see 4cup"
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by ijcurt(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2010
until he started abusing me physically and psycologically just 2years into our marriage!. am so unfulfilled!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by naso2(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2010
chisco82:

Untill she told me her church "Brotherhood of the cross and star"OOO
very funny. I no blame you sha, me self for don pick race. grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kemisuga(f): 4:26pm On May 21, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 21, 2010
chisco82:

Untill she told me her church "Brotherhood of the cross and star"OOO
very funny,  had a similar experience also,  until she told me she attends "Cele" (a strong member infact),  was just dumbfounded!  embarassed
still keep in touch wif her though.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2010
ijcurt:

until he started abusing me physically and psycologically just 2years into our marriage!. am so unfulfilled!

oh oh,  so sorry 'bout dat.
but why shld a man in his right senses raise his hand against a woman, let alone his wife,  its really appalling.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by ijcurt(f): 4:44pm On May 21, 2010
it started with threats, then slaps before it graduated to d real beating!.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Blogicon1(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2010
Until an ex-deputy governor's son started asking her out. All of a sudden i was no longer gud enof and the hitherto large amounts of money i usually gave her became insufficient 4 her needs.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2010
Until her doc told me to "be kiaful."
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by degubi(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2010
Things were going fine untill i woke up and found out it was a dream. Gosh! What a good dream.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kushe: 8:50pm On May 21, 2010
every thing was good till she ordered chinese for 2 and ate it all alone.

@chinesedoll

looking at u babes cool
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kushe: 9:08pm On May 21, 2010
till she woke up in the middle of the night searching his pockets in pitch blackness
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Martins4us(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2010
I discover she has lost her virginity. What we intend to break on our wedding nyt . . . . .
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Martins4us(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2010
I discover she has lost her virginity. What we intend to break on our wedding nyt . . . . .
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Martins4us(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2010
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by A40(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2010
Until she wanted to test my faithfulness by throwing her friend in the mix. My Spidey sense alerted me to what was up and needless to say i played along spat the game and along line the friend/agent provocateur caught feelings and things where not quite the same after that. Later on she accused me of being vindictive giving me the two wrongs don't make a right speech and if i loved her i wouldn't do that blah blah blah to cut the story short i advised her to perform her lab experiment on her future hubby
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by tunday02(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2010
, until she stopped telling me "i love you". When I noticed, she denied the allegation but, we are now apart.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by indie22(f): 11:07pm On May 21, 2010
Until he took me out to dinner on our second date and got pissed off coz I wouldn't kiss him goodnight! He got in his car and screeched off and I was like bye bye loser!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by manuch(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2010
she caught me wearing her g-string
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by adedayoone: 4:06am On May 22, 2010
until i read her BB messages ( Maybe i shouldnt have but i was just curious ,whats dat saying " what u dont know cant kill u ") this one is messing with my mind.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by SALady(f): 7:53am On May 22, 2010
manuch:

she caught me wearing her g-string

shocked
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by SALady(f): 7:58am On May 22, 2010
A-40:

Until she wanted to test my faithfulness by throwing her friend in the mix. My Spidey sense alerted me to what was up and needless to say i played along spat the game and along line the friend/agent provocateur caught feelings and things where not quite the same after that. Later on she accused me of being vindictive giving me the two wrongs don't make a right speech and if i loved her i wouldn't do that blah blah blah to cut the story short i advised her to perform her lab experiment on her future hubby

Serves her right, They say dont blame the player blame the game LOL
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by DonGotti(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2010
Things got hotter and better when she invited her friend over and we had a wholesome 3some grin grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by DonGotti(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2010
Things were going fine until during intimacy she asked "what is D.O.G.G.Y?" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Things were going fine until she said "Darling, I don't know how to use the mouth" WTF its 2010  shocked shocked
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2010
until NL start existing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.