Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75248 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ipobarecriminals: 11:16pm On May 02, 2018
embarassed grin grin sad love? one corner love.Ur mumu neva do.Continue ur love until she sale u on olx
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by festaclanre: 11:16pm On May 02, 2018
continue the relationship at your own peril. it was a victim of such. they will cheat even after marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by smartolala(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2018
The girl is not into you let her be

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by uncjay(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2018
This emotional cry is becoming too much on nairaland.....

in fact people should stop dating, marrying.....

make everybody dey hin lane abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by erico2k2(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.
Rule number one,
Any woman who was in a relationship and leaves it for you not out of her own will but 4 what you offered would do same when a better offer comes, so leave her alone, she does not know what she wants. Look for a woman who wants what you want.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Tanyabee(f): 11:20pm On May 02, 2018
juwonloo:
if I love a girk , and shes acting this way.

I will just man up and do the last treat for her, bang her the whole day, and flush her away in my life.

I hate shit from someone I called my girl friend
hmmm
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by wristbangle: 11:22pm On May 02, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Bros don't listen to all this hatefull humans. All they know is to quite things.

Be patient with her that's what I'll will advice. I know your heart broken seeing things going like that. But that's why we are men. We will deal with shiits in our lifetime.

You love her and only you knw that part. Remember love is kind and patient. It is hopefully for things to come. You know what you see in her. Her potentials be patient and hopefull. She will realise herself. If she admitts. It not a sin. Forgive her and treat it as weakness. Most girls feel that connection with their ex. It takes time for the effect to wear off. Just do your best to love her stronger Everytime this occurs. I know it's easier said than done. But I believe God will see you through as you fight for what you love.

God bless you sir.

Don't listen to this advice OP. It's better to dodge a bullet than allowing it to hit you, create a big sore and leave your life with full regrets.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by zubydave(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2018
Bros what do you want to hear na? That she is not chaeting on you? Ok she is not cheating on you- deep down inside of you, you know your girlfriend (remove the title; fiancee) is being lashed by another fellow. Man up and dump the babe. Stories like this dey pepper me for body eh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by emmanuelglo(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2018
If ur findings are correct, my brother u dont need a prophet to tell that this ur fiancée is nt ur wife to be. Thank God self that u're not married before u discover all these!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by lilyheaven: 11:24pm On May 02, 2018
Perspectives:

Are u from this same planet?
She said she was sorry, and he accepted and forgave her, according to him.
Now his worried because her phone was switched off,
Turning off phone does not mean your partner is cheating.
My man will always say " pray when ever trust issue run through your mind"
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by softprick: 11:27pm On May 02, 2018
Honestly girls of nowadays can’t be trusted na so my ex fvck her her ex behind my back,I got to find out when she was away for 3 weeks and when she came back her toto was loose like person when fvck 5mins ago,she thought she could play me,nah bih hit the curb no long ting,you get me?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ceecee0703(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2018
Incase you forgot, it will be harder to kick her out once your payments have been concluded. Borrow sense and do the needful channel ur love somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ridbell01(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2018
my friend your own is better,this Sunday mine went to another guy house and i asked her she said yes she had sex, throughout that Sunday to Monday i was unable to sleep... i cant go into the detail now but you go pity me if you hear my story ..we just need to be prayerful with girls these days

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by zubydave(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2018
lilyheaven:

Oga abi madam, what about the text he saw? You don't need to get the whole picture before u connect the dots and read meaning. Its better now than having a very bad heart break
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Kotodoctor: 11:29pm On May 02, 2018
wristbangle:

Don't listen to this advice OP. It's better to dodge a bullet than allowing it to hit you, create a big sore and leave your life with full regrets.

It may not come to that. Often times it doesnt. I have seen it close. Women are sorrounding by all kinds of un healthy fears. They are confused at most. They need our empathy. It's not easy being them. Things are not as assured for them as they are for us. They are most time caught between the one they love and societal pressure to get married.

It may just be the case with her you never know. Since he met her with another man. The onus of prove that he can love her consistently obove her ex is now on him.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by lwanga1993: 11:29pm On May 02, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Mtschew! Person just win 42 million Naira for this same NL just now now. Na fiancé matter una dey yarn!

abeg...whats the source ?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2018
So?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Danaire(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2018
Bro. You need to man-up in dis situation if not you'l die earlier than ur time for heartbreak sake. Even if you marry her into ur house, be her Davido, giv her Assurance, she'l still go bleep dat guy. So man-up & let her be for ur own mental & physical health sake.

I've been there bfor. Now I care less nt because I dnt lik/want to but because of such reoccurences with 'em gehls. However, there are still decent, good & homely ones who will cherish & value you only.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by chronique(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2018
Oga if you like yourself ehn, if a girl tells you she has a bf, just leave her and her baggages alone and find your square root. Don't just stress it cos at the end of the day, it's not just worth it. You won't know when she'd go back and be collecting knacks and she won't tell you until you catch her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by wristbangle: 11:37pm On May 02, 2018
Kotodoctor:

It may not come to that. Often times it doesnt. I have seen it close. Women are sorrounding by all kinds of un healthy fears. They are confused at most. They need our empathy. It's not easy being them. Things are not as assured for them as they are for us. They are most time caught between the one they love and societal pressure to get married.

It may just be the case with her you never know. Since he met her with another man. The onus of prove that you can love her consistently obI've her ex is now on you. Start showing it.

There are certain ladies you can show empathy towards and not defending one that is obviously a cheat. He doesn't need a prophet to tell him marrying her calibre will jeopardize his life.

Yes, there are times ladies are at the crossroad but it's not the period to be promiscuous. Would you say such act is justifiable because they are confused?

The OP should bury his feelings because obviously she had a good relationship going and he broke the bro code. If her relationship was on dowm trend with the ex, that's a different case entirely.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2018
lilyheaven:

No dear, he later saw the message confirming his suspicions. Another man was texting her Bout her movement.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by bejeria101(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2018
Welcome to my world! She had twins for her suppose ex! Why girls think they get sense,the knackist doesnt want to marry and nope im nt plan B lailai ko le werk!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 02, 2018
lilyheaven:
You are having a trust problem.
Everybody is asking you to dump her.
What will you do if she has actually done nothing wrong?
Please follow your heart.

Make God punish you
Idiot
Useless thing

mumu OP if you like listen to this PIG

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by hokafor(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2018
The signs are there, what did you want to hear from us? You can never make a LovePeddler a house wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by futurerex: 11:41pm On May 02, 2018
emerged01:
Be a man and put an end to the relationship. You claimed you love her?
Bro,when you are in relationship,it is not love if you can't control your feelings,it is stupidity. You should be able to be in charge of yourself and do the right thing when it is necessary.
Na man you be joooo!
What nonsens angrye.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2018
Kotodoctor:

It may just be the case with her you never know. Since he met her with another man. The onus of prove that he can love her consistently obove her ex is now on him.

Go Bleep yourself with the empathy
All this mumu men around
"They need our empathy"

These bitches don't deserve shit

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by xrayfab: 11:42pm On May 02, 2018
Guy if you don't want to get confused with the advice you read here, do the maths. Your problem is from a female - Watch all the advice coming in here from all the female and 93% of them says she doesn't love you as much as her Ex and that you should move on. They know themselves so follow their lead. It will pay you off.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by AntiWailer: 11:44pm On May 02, 2018
Buy her condom so she will not infect you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by oladele00(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2018
Give her time to finish her waywardness before tying the knot with her.. Just six months and you want to marry her? I think we are the cause of our own problems. Move on bro, ur gf is fuvker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.