Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My fiancée is cheating again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My fiancée is cheating again (61490 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by MYHUBBY: 11:48pm On May 04, 2018
what advise did you need again? the girl is not in love with you and such girl is not ready for marriage

you need to quit disturbing yourself, find a serious lady and keep her as your toy. while strafing her public domain protect yourself, knack her till the new lady u would meet be matured for marriage

you don't leave such unscrupulous element just like dt, if u dey fvck her 5 times in 2days before increase it to 20 times, let those lips turn to rag before u dumb the morons

I hate cheating partner whether guy or lady

6 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by KrystosCJ(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2018
I found out that someone I loved was making out with two other people. I wanted to propose, already mentally rehearsed it but I told myself to be sincere with the situation - people change but some things you should not compromise - love, faith and honor.

I lived in Lagos.

She lived in Port Harcourt.

One was a tipper driver.

The other kind of worked in a bank.

When I found out, I told her it would not work between us. Within me, I felt stupid for letting her go, thinking I would not find someone to love again. Time healed that.

Brother, it happened once. Now it happened again.

Sever all ties with her and focus on better things.

Don't rush into another relationship that could lead to marriage just yet.

God be with you.

12 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Baobab4loan(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2018
Just continue to manage her they are all thesame
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by lilyheaven: 11:51pm On May 04, 2018
Sorry Bro! @ least you gave her a second chance.
You will find your own.
With time ur broken heart will heal.
Let her go,your destiny is not tied with her

2 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 04, 2018
Just pull the trigger.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by johnstar(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by yemi15(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

Pls read through the thread .
It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

You had better move on! That is most Nigerian women for you, they do not know what they want and they are confused to boot!

Might be time to travel out of this country to the U.S. or Canada and actually feel like the man you are. Why? Because women of other cultures especially South African, Ghanaian, Indian, Chinese, Carribean, American or Canadian ladies will actually love you for the man you are! Not these drama you are currently seeing, all in a bid to marry a Nigerian lady!

Travel and expand your horizons!

My 2 cents.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by blizzers(m): 11:53pm On May 04, 2018
Despite the various advice(s) last year, you still hooked up wif her. Abeg free us

5 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Mac2016(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all us. God bless you all
U are one of the luckiest souls on earth to find this out before you knot the tie. Kindly let go of her first in your mind then let her go.
Another funny advice... Make sure you have the last pound of flesh from her but make sure you condomize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by CSTR1003: 11:54pm On May 04, 2018
UBGG:
You need advice on how to dump someone who cheated whilst you lot were planning to get married? It's easy to see why she cheated repeatedly. Such a sissy!

For Christ sake, man the hell up!!!
It is just pathetic.

Why will a grown as$ man be looking for advise on how to break up with a cheating fiancee.?

I just wonder the kind of men we have nowadays.

11 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Temibabie(f): 11:58pm On May 04, 2018
Some girls be falling my hands Sha... I smh,it's vice-versa tho

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by grafixdon: 11:58pm On May 04, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.

The whole world known her with you, and so f'king what? E be like say u dey find excuse to take that woman back, it will be the beginning of your nightmare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by boxypane(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2018
Issues of the heart...
It ain't easy, but kick her out of your life.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by grafixdon: 12:00am On May 05, 2018
MYHUBBY:
what advise did you need again? the girl is not in love with you and such girl is not ready for marriage

you need to quit disturbing yourself, find a serious lady and keep her as your toy. while strafing her public domain protect yourself, knack her till the new lady u would meet be matured for marriage

you don't leave such unscrupulous element just like dt, if u dey fvck her 5 times in 2days before increase it to 20 times, let those lips turn to rag before u dumb the morons

I hate cheating partner either guy or lady

No need for this, he might get hooked.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by NairaMaster1(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2018
ednut1:
Funny things is those guys no go marry am. She would later see ur marriage pics on FB nd cry

That's it. Women eeh!

Their thought is always difficult to comprehend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by lindacooky(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2018
Dump the cheat.

Meanwhile
https://www.nairaland.com/4487616/real-possible-pictures-offa-armed robbers

See their videos on Instagram as well. Visit the link above

Circulate widely. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by banana99(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2018
baba give her another chance...make it 3 before u finally free her, na den I know say u don try
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by OkekeChristian(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

There are things I don't want to say online.
Use my number: 0+7+0+6+9+3+4+0+4+8+0
SMS or Whatsapp
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 12:06am On May 05, 2018
CSTR1003:

It is just pathetic.

Why will a grown as$ man be looking for advise on how to break up with a cheating fiancee.?

I just wonder the kind of men we have nowadays.

I'm peeved about it.

I can't wait to have sons. The rule will be simple..."Treat a queen like a queen and a thot as a thot".

I'll be damned to raise sissies who ignorantly parade themselves as good men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Donald7610: 12:10am On May 05, 2018
God bless me with good Dream interpretation
Tell me the dream
How God reveals it to you
Since you refer her as fiance, then she should loyal to you by now else walk away

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by itzjwizzy(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2018
Acidosis:

Yea I know that feeling bro grin Trust me, two years from now, you will look back and smile if you take a bold step to move on. It is not going to be easy especially when love is attached but you have to try.
Not easy to do. At least to some, love is their strongest weakness. Even me sef. You know, when a man really loves, it's unconditional and hardly can he leave when is heart is fully into it. Think about the sacrifices he's made, those he left all to make her smile... It's such a painful experience, but maybe going separate ways have to be the way out here, but, d love in him for her, I hope it doesn't hurt him beyond reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by blarkraimez: 12:13am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.

All this people wont be there when your life becomes miserable, the same people you are so much kin about their feedback will be the one to mock you behind your back.... "see the prostitute your brother married" .... am sorry to break your heart.... nothing good can come frim this kind of girl....

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 12:13am On May 05, 2018
Isn't it 70 × 7 times ? Keep forgiving her ooo Christian brother grin cheesy

Pls play the song "deep and wide" on your wedding day... no be only virgin... LMAO

Virgin that has taste for married men. SMH

Please close this thread, you got enough wise advices in 2017 to last you a life time.

Be a man and stop this dull NONSENSE.

3 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Maximus85(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

A woman that cheats is capable of killing you. So you caught her once and you still continue? It's like you can't wait to die abi? You've been foolish. Foolishness means you have facts bit you chose not to act on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by itzjwizzy(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Forget people sir, focus more on your goal. "Wetin dem go talk, na wetin make life spoil ". This is about you, not them sir. It's your world not theirs. Rule it

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 12:15am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

From your post I can tell 2 things

1. You are a very weak man hence why she cheated on you. For your information women find weak men pathetic and totally unreliable and a turn.off

2. You are insecure , have extremely low self-esteem hence in your mind you can't do better than her hence why you remain in such an emotionally abusive relationship.

My advise for you is to fix yourself , because no woman will stay with someone so weak. I am.oretry sure you get a high off being emotionally abused and used.

She has no respect for you and you have non for yourself

4 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by itzjwizzy(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2018
sexy74:

My brother a leopard can never change its spot, thank God you found out and finally confirmed it now.
I will advice run for your life because it will be worse if ever you get married to her.
Go back to the drawing board and pick a new woman.
Drawing board grin grin

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by itzjwizzy(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2018
sexy74:

as they know her with you, they should stop knowing her with you .
It might not be easy but you will be better off.
I don't think it's hard na. It didn't work shikena, but don't make the mistake of revealing her misdeed, cos
1. It's immature
2. You gonna regret it more as they surely will make fu. Of you.
Just say, you guys are good friends.. At least God knows better
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Pearl05(f): 12:19am On May 05, 2018
Since the both family are aware of the relationship hence the intro coming up, meet her in the presence of her family and table the matter before her parents. Officially tell them that the introduction is cancelled and she is free to live her double life.

5 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by itzjwizzy(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2018
Jonathan:
Please forgive her
She's a good giel
She's just testing you.

Since your MUMU NEVER DO angry
KILLER >: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by olabent85(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2018
Which kind advice you dey ask again? If you have the money to waste and i no sure say you get sense self. Haba girl wey the take her Ponmo () dey replenish other guyz konji. Hey nah una gate man or Maigad go the service last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.