Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My fiancée is cheating again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My fiancée is cheating again (61493 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Trumps: 6:27am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

Pls read through the thread .
It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all
Just tell her point blank to go her own way because this lady is a Dog & a pathological Manizer if you insist on marrying her , then you will not be able to establish the paternity of some of 'your ' children!
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Adejayho: 6:28am On May 05, 2018
Bruh u can still give her time,
well in the real sense of it let me teach U how to make at least $200 monthly online guaranteed with zero capital
Tested and confirmed...

USING YOUR FONE

2018 we making the $$$ together.
Start showing interest now...
PM ME NOW!!!07066253717
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Innobee99(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
Thank God u discovered her evil deeds. My gf who claimed she has separated from him ex before I asked her out was still seeing him for over the two years we were dating and the guy sent me a message that he used the last money I sent to my gf. Life with women are full of shits but I finally made up my mind despite d luv I had for her to move on. Its better to die single than getting married to a wrong partner. Just let her be and u'll be happy u did so

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by dinachi(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all
Reading your post, it is very easy to see why she keeps cheating on you. You are very insecure, childish and worship women. These qualities ensure that women will never take you serious or truly love you. Women love strong decisive men. They will complain against it but that is what they truly love. I just have pity for you!
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Obason22(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2018
Is like u learn from hard way, and that hard way is that if u go ahead to marry the same girl, God showed u on time who she is, though she can change but that will not be u to change her, so if I were u the best thing I do is to move on, but if u decide to stay put then go ahead some even die for love and love still finds his or her way afterwards.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by AdelokikiMr(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

I dont really respond on here, I'm more of a reader but this really touch me and i gelt i need to contribut my 2cent, bro i will advice you to gain your ground with your decision cause some family and friends will make you geel bad be given advices like she will chnage, ypu should forgive her blah blah ,please dpnt fall for that crap, it is very dangerous ..let her go, its a hard decision but the best.

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by loverofgoodtins(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by NWAFORH1(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2018
Firstly, thank to God for the great gift of revealing things to come to u in the dream and it was so in the real life, God so much love u and don't want u to suffer broken home. A broken relationship is 100fold better than a broken marriage, dump her known and move ahead coz this is an evidence she's not the rib of ur rib.....to be fore one is to be fore arm. Thanks
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 6:44am On May 05, 2018
No wonder she cheated on you.. Still looking for advice on how to dump a cheating woman.

What kind of man are you? Weakling.. I guess.

You almost turned a hoe into house wife and still have no guts to walk away.

Be a man for once.. Sissy
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by shift15(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2018
dinachi:

Reading your post, it is very easy to see why she keeps cheating on you. You are very insecure, childish and worship women. These qualities ensure that women will never take you serious or truly love you. Women love strong decisive men. They will complain against it but that is what they truly love. I just have pity for you!

I don't think the lady is the issue here. The guy has a lot of growing up to do. I read his last post, it was a year ago but he is still childish. Propose to her, you wont. You are still planning introduction after one year. To make matter worse, he hinged his discovery on 'God revealed to me that my fiancee is cheating'. Its too petty.
He just need to park and allow the young lady to make a better choice. He is not man enough.

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.
your real wife is still waiting patiently for you just take the bold step n give yourself some break n you will be happy you did.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 6:52am On May 05, 2018
What's with exs? Why go back to someone who left you? I don't have regrets burning bridges o
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by isybeke(f): 6:53am On May 05, 2018
My dear dump her cheating ass and move on fast without looking back
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Lalas247(f): 6:55am On May 05, 2018
Dump her Johor... what else are you waiting for?
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 6:55am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.
Guy whats all this, there is no major challenge or wtv.. U owe no one any explanation. You deserve to be happy & safe that should be ur major focus... That's how some people get coerced into marriages & u start hearing funny stories of stabbings, chopping off members & all. Your spirit is strong so act fast before she waka on top ur matter. I wonder why u even took her back after the first fvck up ? If u take a cheating girlfriend back, she will do worse than she did before.. Good luck

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by streetlight: 7:01am On May 05, 2018
Like seriously, you want us to tell you what you will do to your ex that cheated on you, you mean you don't have a mind of your own.
This one weak me...
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 7:01am On May 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's with exs? Why go back to someone who left you? I don't have regrets burning bridges o
Most times its the girls family that pushes her to leave the current guy she loves for another more financially stable guy that's looking for a wife.. Then she switches lanes while still craving the guy that has her heart.. But when it becomes more than an ex then she has a major problem of just being naturally promiscuous

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Ikpongiton: 7:06am On May 05, 2018
abeg leave that thing,the hole is too deep to be one person's job.

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Yankiss(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

If the two of you attend the same church, do her a little service by summoning her before your pastor and other church members with your findings. Disgrace that bitch!

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by thestevens: 7:18am On May 05, 2018
Your fiancee is cheating and you are seeking advice, not once or twice, dump the ungrateful bitch and move on, why tie yourself to one woman?, why do you allow a single soul have monopoly over your heart, see a failed relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 7:18am On May 05, 2018
Oga sir don't marry that babe o.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by bibicici(f): 7:19am On May 05, 2018
Break up with her. I hope you don't want a cheating wife. That could be the end of you.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by kullozone(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2018
I wanted to comment on that thread, but the stupiid comments were too much that I didn't even know which one to quote first. I just exited the thread to avoid ban. 

I haven't read the comments on this one, but I know even with the Op's findings, there'll still be lots of stupiid comments which I'll try to ignore as well smiley
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by sexy74(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2018
itzjwizzy:

I don't think it's hard na. It didn't work shikena, but don't make the mistake of revealing her misdeed, cos
1. It's immature
2. You gonna regret it more as they surely will make fu. Of you.
Just say, you guys are good friends.. At least God knows better
My brother gbam, thanks for adding to my knowledge this your two points Na the bomb.

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by sexy74(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2018
itzjwizzy:

Drawing board grin grin
My guy u Dey laugh abi I for say go back to the street! grin

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Successdude(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

aww sorry bro..... It's a pain you gotta take but stick to "no more relationship". Sometimes sef do not respond to her greeting of she does..... Try to hide ur pain from her but even if she finds out, there is no wisdom if she feels good about u being in pain. But do everything possible to put her in the " no relationship mode"
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Orofun1: 7:34am On May 05, 2018
OMG you dey provoke, leave the poor guy alone abeg he is heartbroken already...
Jonathan:
Please forgive her
She's a good giel
She's just testing you.

Since your MUMU NEVER DO angry
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Revolva(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2018
why are Nigerian girls unfaithful....just dont know why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DpPw8pKDDE
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by yungrylex00(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Yes my guy, I still remember very well, I thought everyone worth giving a second chance., alas! I was wrong. Thanks very much
yea everybody deserves a second chance (with close observation) , but definitely not on issues like this.. I mean you are going to spend the rest of your life with her!(?)

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by cutedela: 7:42am On May 05, 2018
My brother,my candid advise for you is to forget about her and move on
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Ucheamani(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Confront her with your evidence and let her know you're done.
Secondly, do not humiliate her by telling your family about her escapes. No matter what, she deserves some dignity.
Don't 4get that when Joseph learnt that Mary was pregnant, he planned to divorce her secretly. Matthew 1:19
Let her know you respect her dignity by not talking so let her talk if she wishes but accord you some dignity by not accusing you.

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Gift101(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Yes my guy, I still remember very well, I thought everyone worth giving a second chance., alas! I was wrong. Thanks very much
Don't try it ooo... Women do kill their husbands so they can live in peace with their "lover" these days ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72