Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

My fiancée is cheating again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My fiancée is cheating again (61488 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by olowobaba10: 7:48am On May 05, 2018
GIVE HER A THIRD CHANCE!

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Babaolorioko(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2018
She is not your fiancee, she just using you for a purpose. She may be desperate to get married and no one is ready for her except you. You better forget about her she doesn't love you one bit

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by maximuz: 7:59am On May 05, 2018
dear dude. marriage is not a day or weekly relationship. its till eternity, till death do u part. now u be not embarked on d journey yet, why don't u save yourself future pain, heartbreak and divorce . once a bitch is always a bitch. don't marry out of pity. there are so many women out there that have such quality, beauty etc jus like d so called bitch has. look for someone else and start all over again.
its better to be single than to marry someone who will kill u tomao.

2 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Sammymyte(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2018
My advice to u is to walk out of that boundage now and be free......i have also been tru this Nonsense but i decided to walk away.....right now im a very happy man.....a cheating woman can never change no matter how many times u forgive her......

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by diamond88: 8:07am On May 05, 2018
Acidosis:

I understand how you feel bro. Walking away is not going to be difficult, just get something to distract yourself for a while. About the two families, allow her convey the message to her family, I'm sure your family will get the message.

When it comes to deciding who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you've got to be selfish. You're in this alone and can't afford to make a mistake. Nothing is more disgusting than seeing two male adults struggle over a woman. If she wants her ex, don't fight it, choose to be the "loser".

These was exactly my situation. We dated for a year. She went for service and was seeing another person. Well, I simply back out as a loser. I don't know, i can't give a second chance in a relationship.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by AceVentura: 8:14am On May 05, 2018
Dump her cheating ass!!

If you forgive her again, she'll do it again.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Ramanto(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2018
I don't think the words "cheat" and "again" should be used together. She cheats once, you free her.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Eprincess(f): 8:24am On May 05, 2018
It's very easy to dump her. Call her family members and your family members to an urgent meeting without telling them the details. Make sure she is present in that meeting. Take her unaware. Explain your situation and show them proof that she is a cheat. Such people are meant to be disgraced openly.

Don't even think about resolving anything with her. Move on with your life.

God loves you so much that he revealed her true colours so you don't make a mistake.

You will find someone better.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Eprincess(f): 8:25am On May 05, 2018
It's very easy to dump her. Call her family members and your family members to an urgent meeting without telling them the details. Make sure she is present in that meeting. Take her unaware. Explain your situation and show them proof that she is a cheat. Such people are meant to be disgraced openly.

Don't even think about resolving anything with her. Move on with your life.

God loves you so much that he revealed her true colours so you don't make a mistake.

You will find someone better.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Dangerousboy(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2018
Magnifik18:
Isn't it 70 × 7 times ? Keep forgiving her ooo Christian brother grin cheesy

Pls play the song "deep and wide" on your wedding day... no be only virgin... LMAO

Virgin that has taste for married men. SMH

Please close this thread, you got enough wise advices in 2017 to last you a life time.

Be a man and stop this dull NONSENSE.
hahahahahahahaha grin
Magnifik18:
Isn't it 70 × 7 times ? Keep forgiving her ooo Christian brother grin cheesy

Pls play the song "deep and wide" on your wedding day... no be only virgin... LMAO

Virgin that has taste for married men. SMH

Please close this thread, you got enough wise advices in 2017 to last you a life time.

Be a man and stop this dull NONSENSE.
hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by uncletech(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work I know I will overcome it.
o sori u are hrt broken pls move on ur will come hope u have not spend so mch o
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

Pls read through the thread .
It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

Go on with the introduction preparation. Make her spend most of the money with excuses.
On the day of the intro don't show up!
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Afamed: 9:28am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.
Take your destiny into your hand. Don't ever mind different reactions that will come from people including your sister.A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by undisputedshay: 10:22am On May 05, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Hahahahaha�
U mean we should advice u on wat to do to ur cheating fiance?
Wen u were kpanshing her in private, did u also come here to ask us to advice u on d best style to use for her?
Did @op forced you to comment,you just decide to manifest your nuisance on his thread......Bruh,you've been dish the best advice which is to back out from the proposed marriage....it is better to marry the lady who loves you than the one you love..Peace

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Etizz: 10:25am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.

The only thing that will pain me is when you go back to her after all this advice to leave, I will send assassin to terminate u.... Seriously Eh, u got to let her go no matter what... Thanks

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by babslepe: 10:26am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all.
op don’t use assumptions to ruin your relationship no woman out there is a saint .why bother your head over what you cannot control. Earlier you accept this fact the better a woman that will cheat will cheat even if you give her the sun moon and all the stars
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 10:35am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

As they know her with you, the more reason you end it now or you become a laughing stock for being the guy whose wife is the neighborhood conji cure soon.

And dumping a cheating woman is easy,old school style. Just thrust the evidence at her and either walk out or say leave my house,then delete her from your social media.Crush her totally.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by joshrare(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

Weakling..Amature.....
you know what? Quit that relationship and work on yourself coz to me you are the problem here... You are not ripe for dating yet, irrespective of your age n status..
You can't confront her coz you are scared of losing her yet you run to nairaland for advice...

Abeg shift....
Buhari is still the president of Nigeria, that's a big deal

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Dreydoe(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2018
walk away with ur heads held high..
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Samabu07(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2018
Once a cheat always a cheat. Call off your engagement cos you will die of heartache if you go ahead with your marital plans.
You have gotten an early sign already don't let her ruin the beautiful life ahead of you.
I am confident you will find a lady well deserving to settle down with.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Skmoda(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2018
UBGG:
You need advice on how to dump someone who cheated whilst you lot were planning to get married? It's easy to see why she cheated repeatedly. Such a sissy!

For Christ sake, man the hell up!!!
the guy sef dey vex me
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2018
Malawian:
Pls i want to ask a question...

Why do women leave evidence of their cheating on their phones?

This stuff is what really baffles me.

Because they don't respect the man in the first place and they want to emotionally manipulate him,make him break up with them but they believe he wouldn't dare.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Skmoda(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Just take her for what she is.... Love exists in sharing.....
you are the best in mumuism.....
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On May 05, 2018
Skmoda:

Thanks for this accolade.......

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Lexusgs430: 11:08am On May 05, 2018
Skmoda:

When OP is asking a stupid question, he only deserves equally served answers........

You own a poultry, a mysterious snake is eating all your eggs + killing your chickens. Would you keep replacing the killed chickens?

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by blakwater(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

bro just because the world knows about you two wont change a damn thing, the most important thing in ur life is ur happiness followed by God and then followed by ur family and the first important person in your life is yourself, so f*ck what the world thinks, instead of becoming a king u'll become caped, always focus and there are lot of girls in this world of ours and peoples attention shouldn't define ur happiness bruh.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by lenghtinny(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2018
Ucheamani:
Confront her with your evidence and let her know you're done.
Secondly, do not humiliate her by telling your family about her escapes. No matter what, she deserves some dignity.
Don't 4get that when Joseph learnt that Mary was pregnant, he planned to divorce her secretly. Matthew 1:19
Let her know you respect her dignity by not talking so let her talk if she wishes but accord you some dignity by not accusing you.

F*ck that sh*t angry

Why on earth should he respect the dignity of someone who doesn't respect her own dignity.

You just attach unnecessary importance to women even when they got no self esteem angry
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by antidisestablis: 12:20pm On May 05, 2018
I want to appreciate everyone for their comments so far, the good, the bad, the awkward and the inspiring. God bless u all. I will react to some of the comments soon.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
Revolva:
why are Nigerian girls unfaithful....just dont know why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DpPw8pKDDE

U forgot to add some
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by tintingz(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2018
ednut1:
Funny thing is those guys no go marry am. She would later see ur marriage pics on FB nd cry
This is not always true, what if she met someone rich, kind and good looking than this OP?

Don't think reality is like the movies you watch.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by symmetric: 12:29pm On May 05, 2018
CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITH COCONUT OIL?

Just by adding our coconut oil to your diet, you can lose fat, especially the "dangerous" fat in the abdominal cavity.

Price: #3700 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Organic Products
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by JerryJude(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2018
the love she has for those guys out there is greater the one she has for you...she is not gonna change..she and those guys is like Buhari and Islamic agenda...remember media houses warns us then that buhari is like a leopard that can not change its spot..what did we get after 3 years, those words are now confirmed..so if u like continue giving that girl grace till christ come she will not change. do the needful now....goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.