Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My fiancée is cheating again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My fiancée is cheating again (61492 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by DonCortino: 2:44am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

Pls read through the thread .
It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

marry her! undecided

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Enemyofpeace: 2:48am On May 05, 2018
Why are you wasting your time with her? Organized boys to fok the hell out of her,useless the biiitch and dump her period
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Casanic(m): 2:52am On May 05, 2018
Please guys click this link to subscribe to my YouTube channel
www.youtube.com/c/casaniccasan
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by theo1477(m): 2:54am On May 05, 2018
How do you discover that,so that I apply it
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Lexusgs430: 2:56am On May 05, 2018
WinningSun:

this same line is what glo has been sending to me

Buy Nigerian to grow and harvest the Naira.............
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by CodeBrain488363: 3:05am On May 05, 2018
hmmmm

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:25am On May 05, 2018
Mumu should be your middle name, when God reveal to you who your fiancee was, you have caught her not once but twice cheating on you and you are still here asking mumu advise on what to do.... You should try for once and act like a real man.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by k9ine(m): 3:26am On May 05, 2018
The greatest excuse that will cause a GREAT mistake in your life is what you just mentioned: "every one has known her".
If you choose to go ahead with the marriage, when frustration, heart attack, and grave sorrow beholds you,'everyone' will see your pain, but no one can carry tje pain for you.

Flee for your life while you still can!

Firstly, decide in your heart and mind to call it off now.
Secondly, inform your parents.
Thirdly, inform her of your decision( do not meet with her), and subsequently inform her family.

Brother, flee to the hills lest you be consumed by the raging pain, sorrow and death that will flow from her loins into the plains of your would-be married life with her.
Flee, brother flee!

antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by HOSTCOM(m): 3:51am On May 05, 2018
My advise though... Let the intro date remain but tell her its over on same day infront of everybody. I mean before the family commence the talk talk. Trust me she will regret forever.

A cheat will remain a cheat... No mistake in cheating.

2 Likes

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Nobody: 4:08am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much once again my guy, I have made up mind this time to break it off and d only person that might want to stop me is my sis which I respect so much. I have told her everything,she was so shock with all my findings. She has told me to dump her ass without looking back.
The major challenges is that everyone has known her with me, the two families, the Church of God and my place of work. I know I will overcome it.

I sent you a mail bro. Please can you respond? It's important
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by kenx1(m): 4:22am On May 05, 2018
Bro marriage is a life long commitment "watch b4 u leap"
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by openmine(m): 4:23am On May 05, 2018
this one really weak me sad sad
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Opus85(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2018
A cheat is always a cheat bro! Same thing happened to me tonight. Caught her cheating and forgave her. She pleaded with heaven and earth. Tonight I caught her again with lot o evidences.
I will act like I have forgiven her as keep fucking her to my fill and dump her ass when am tired. No more benefits for her.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Kenstufez: 4:32am On May 05, 2018
Why complain when you know your fiancee is a cheat? You already know what's good for you!

Or What advice do you need from me
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by dnapstar(m): 4:34am On May 05, 2018
My friend, love is indeed wicked and you have to learn to deal with it.
I have learnt from several experience that once a cheat is always a cheat.
To find a girl/partner that is 50% faithful is like asking a needle to pass through the eye of a needle.
If you truly love her, stay and deal with it, else look for someone else.
You have to do some tradeoff in your relationship. Look for the character you can work with in her, if there is none, then walk away.
As for cheating, it's always going to be there.
And please if you want to stay sane, never go through your partner's phone.
Work on yourself, give her a good reason to get jealous and to want you by becoming successful or more successful.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by pfadom: 4:38am On May 05, 2018
After all these, if you still need further advice, then consult your village witchcraft association. You had revelation in dream and confirmed by physical evidence.

Are you truly a man?
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by degrassi(m): 4:41am On May 05, 2018
My candid advice for you now is to drop her now for the adage that says ones beaten twice shy is a fact to really consider .A relationship without trust us like house without solid foundation, is like living in a fool's paradise. Run for your dear life before is too late
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by edonbeta: 4:44am On May 05, 2018
If you do not leave her and marry her, u will die before your time or you end up in divorce. Whether the whole world know u with her, does it matter. Up to you.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by ACE1010: 5:23am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good, also i want to appreciate everyone that contributed to my last thread I created last year. https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore

It is true saying when people say, 'a cheat is always a cheat' . After the last incidence everything returns to normal for us but early this year God reveal to me in a dream that my fiancee got impregnated by another man. This awakens my me and I decide to check what she is up to of a recent because our introduction is slated for this month.

To cut the long story short I discovered she has been cheating again with her ex not with the same guy of last year . They have met in the city where I reside now many times according to the recorded conversation between them. Though she told the guy she has chosen to marry me, she still professes her love to him ,also she calls the guy several times at times she spent over 20 minutes, I also discovered she hides her number when doing so. The guy was trying to win her over because he knew she is a relationship with me.

Also I discovered she saved the name of the guy she was caught with , with another name and she spoke with him recently.

I regretted for not dumping her last year, but I know God still loves me that is the reason he is revealing all these to me before we tie the knot.

My sis who has been making some preparation for our intro when I told her all my findings, she was heartbroken and devastated she said that was the least thing she expected from her, she said I should have told her when the last incidence happened.

I have not confronted her again with her all her escapades yet, I want to seek advice what's the best approach break up with her because I have made up mind to end everything between us. God bless you all

My brother, I must be very hard on you.......pardon me if I'm rude......you will be the most STUPID man if you tie yourself in that 'shallow of love' you called relationship.
Because, there's nothing worse than being stupid!! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Khayri: 5:37am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

If you love her don't end it because you have no idea if her ex used charms on her that keeps drawing her back, I know many adodun charms like that, anyway Do you still want her back? I will help you separate her from her ex permanently.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by wright4christ(m): 5:40am On May 05, 2018
I could feel how sad you will be over this discovery, to break up, take your time to look out for her mistake, especially lies, because she will definitely be telling lies, pick it up and tell her you are not interested again, if she tell people in your church, you can talk of your discovery one on one to matured one in the church, else always refer the immature to go ask her more things she is doing to you. I advise you based on your story that everybody knows two of you will soon married. Above all collect with wisdom everything that pertain to you from her. Your pictures, your ATM, your shares certificate, cloth. Don't say I never mention this oh.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by tunde1200(m): 5:43am On May 05, 2018
nice advise

Acidosis:

I understand how you feel bro. Walking away is not going to be difficult, just get something to distract yourself for a while. About the two families, allow her convey the message to her family, I'm sure your family will get the message.

When it comes to deciding who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you've got to be selfish. You're in this alone and can't afford to make a mistake. Nothing is more disgusting than seeing two male adults struggle over a woman. If she wants her ex, don't fight it, choose to be the "loser".
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by franzis(m): 5:45am On May 05, 2018
What advice do you need again, u know the right thing to do ... Go ahead and marry her and watch how you going to raise another man child
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by ifymadu: 5:57am On May 05, 2018
Guy, it’s very good you’ve decided to move on with your life. I must confess it’s not easy making a decision like this but it is far better to go through the heartbreak now than when you are married to her. I crossed the same bridge some years back when a lady I dated for close to to 5 years found it difficult to close her legs to other guys. I really loved this girl and wanted to marry and was hoping she would change but it kind of got worse cos she thought I couldn’t live without her. Guess what, I made up my mind and went through the heartbreak and today I’m better off with a lovely wife and three cute kids. So brace yourself up and move on, this applies to both sexes, if a relationship is not working don’t kill yourselves in it. Something better awaits ahead. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by tunde1200(m): 5:58am On May 05, 2018
common amon the ladies they cheats alot and once you catch her dont ever trust her again
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by nelklyn(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Forget about people knowing her with you...your happiness is at stake here...none of these people you mentioned above will be there with you if you go ahead and marry her. Just know one thing, there are lots of nice girls in the world and you will get someone better than she is in the nearest future
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by NwaliE01: 6:01am On May 05, 2018
You can't sincerely love a wife you don't trust and Marriage cannot thrive in its absence either.
Please save yourself the pain of training someone's child in the future.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by Toide: 6:05am On May 05, 2018
mistake most guys do,she will change but after marriage you will regret the rest of your life,never you take a second chance on issue like this,a woman that cheat will always continue to cheat.
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by emelda86(f): 6:12am On May 05, 2018
She will always cheat break up with her ASAP
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by OhiOfIhima: 6:23am On May 05, 2018
antidisestablis:

Yea.. Dump her will be d best u can do. I hate when u are making a marriage plan wit a Lady n she is still chose to fvck around Wit her so calling ex.. If d relationship wit her ex was OK, y would dey broke in d first place.. I realized when u are in a relationship, it seem no girls anymore but once u are off d hook, it like show dem dey like dis... Bro, dump her ass asap.

1 Like

Re: My fiancée is cheating again by bigdot1759(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2018
if u marry her hope you have prepared to nurses bastard children
Re: My fiancée is cheating again by monnel45: 6:26am On May 05, 2018
just bone her ladies full everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.