Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41935 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by godofuck231: 12:26pm On May 14, 2018
CastedAyo:
She will now be feeling fly of herself

All these centipede, spider nd cockroach girls, malicious slayers, she looks like a dried earthworm.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by steve13(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Who is the" we?"undecided

Everyone here is the WE.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by romeorailss: 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is he marrying your culinary skills or you? All this third world men, that's not enough reason to give up though, anyone can learn how to cook

Can u pls read yr statement again and apply to the topic . U have mixed up things angry
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Ayobami7(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2018
Wentin concern me?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Tomoyayi(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Not in the 21st century tongue
They would be so happy I did them a favor to come and enjoy this life through me. wink
There would be no need for saving my kids would know from day 1 and love and appreciate it.
Nobody can bully Topaz's children cool.We would all be happy. If they need a father figure that won't be a problem . cheesy

Male sex doll lipsrsealed

Na joke o
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:
These are the kinda guys whose girlfriends will serve them poisoned food or food laced with their period blood when they find them cheating...

Everyone should know how to take good care of themselves unless theyre handicapped or something
Abi o . Everyone should learn how to pay rent and bills oo and feeding money etc.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

Spot on! His attitude just shows that he has a male chauvinist mentality. He believes cooking is purely a woman's job. I would have dumped his sorry behind too, just like the lady
When una ask for the man to be responsible at paying house rent and bills he should dump you too,Abi?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Sirfeeking(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, she better find a man that can cook or marry a chef sha.. grin

She's juz looking for an excuse not to get married tongue
Only a p*ssy chef would marry her,I'm a chef but can't marry a lazy lady like this one.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

lol very true..na for poor man side them day for femininst
Lol. No be lie o.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fucktensei: 1:08pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Oh really undecided?
Well sorry to disappoint you and mikejj tongue.
I don't need a husband I just need kids and a baby daddy or sperm donor would do.
I am not going to Shiloh.If a husband doesn't come while I am in my youth I can have one in my 60's.I have better things to do with my life. cheesy
Life is too short to kill myself because of a husband cool Inner peace is priceless. wink
exactly , i love your thinking... I wonder what you're still doing in Nigeria.. in Asia and Europe, they don't give a Fuccck about marriage anymore

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Gbengageorge: 1:08pm On May 14, 2018
Nonsense, go and ask Dangote, or Davido if they can cook.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fucktensei: 1:11pm On May 14, 2018
Zi:
I'm about to dump my boyfriend soon because of similar reasons:

1. He can't cook. I cook, every time all the time, he eats and can't even help you tidy stuffs.
2. He is an uncontrollable glutton.
3. He eats and dumps the plates wherever, even when he comes to my own house.
4. He eats and litters wraps on the floor.
5. He is very unteachable, and always on "fight mode".

Engineer my foot. Am I also not an Engineer working full-time sef undecided
Imagine the nonsense.

I'm just 2 steps away from dumping him sha
abeg dump him o.. meanwhile I plan to get more foreign cuisine and upgrade

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Only a p*ssy chef would marry her,I'm a chef but can't marry a lazy lady like this one.

grin

Well, everyone has a preference...All i want is a loving & honest man..Everything can be discussed & we can arrange over petty things... wink
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fucktensei: 1:21pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

Pls don’t bring single parent children into this world we already have enough problem caused by them as it is.
if I hear... As if Children that came from married parents don't do worse, infact 70% of children that misbehave are from married parents, 30% are from single parents... Marriage is totally becoming worthless... Ask most criminals if they don't have parents and see whether they'll say yes! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by romeorailss: 1:26pm On May 14, 2018
Daeylar:
Responses here are very funny, grin all subtly supporting the man as usual, while trying to make this seem as if the woman is wrong.

I'm sure if it was a man that dumped a woman because she couldn't cook this thread would have burst into flames with posters coming out to bash this woman and( all women as usual using this woman as an excuse.) grin
Here they know he is wrong but as usual. In a case of a man vs a woman on nairaland. The lady must always be wrong grin

As much as I feel this is made up. She didn't leave because he couldn't cook, she left because he asked her if she was a good cook and when she in return asked him the same question.
He said he is a man and the question does not apply to him LMAO grin Gosh grin

Sister . Stop being prejudicial ... U talked like all the men supported him while some men here supported the lady . Too poor angry
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Rhaspody(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Unfortunately for you,, your post don't make sense..

Writing in simple English, do not mean, it will make sense..

your opinion

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2018
princfred:
When una ask for the man to be responsible at paying house rent and bills he should dump you too,Abi?

Most women work these days and help in raising income for the household. The case youre talking about is if the woman is a full time housewife.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
Forget matter, the guys shortcoming is financial, not culinary.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ItzBIM(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2018
Fucktensei:
if I hear... As if Children that came from married parents don't do worse, infact 70% of children that misbehave are from married parents, 30% are from single parents... Marriage is totally becoming worthless... Ask most criminals if they don't have parents and see whether they'll say yes! Rubbish!

Seven out of ten offenders come from single parent home , I don’t know where you got your statistics from but I can give you a link where I got mine from.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

Most women work these days and help in raising income for the household. The case youre talking about is if the woman is a full time housewife.
No . I appreciate women contributing. Even in the olden days they did and still didn't slack on their homefront responsibilities.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

That's understandable but someone has to have that function as a matter of responsibility.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2018
princfred:
That's understandable but someone has to have that function as a matter of responsibility.

So who do you propose? Say both couples work 9-5 jobs?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

So who do you propose? Say both couples work 9-5 jobs?
If the woman does not take it as her responsibility to cook then the man has to resign and do the cooking or has to be exempted from responsibilities of paying bills.Then we see the shape of such family.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by xtervaganza(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
Eleribu. By the time you reach 40 na you go de cook for your fellow eleribu after 7 days prayers for husband at Shiloh grin
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2018
I don't blame the woman.. food is a very important thing in life. tongue
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by FakeAccount(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2018
These feminists always end up looking for husbands at Redeemed Camp when they are 35, thereby causing huge traffic congestion along Lagos/Ibadan Express way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
princfred:
If the woman does not take it as her responsibility to cook then the man has to resign and do the cooking or has to be exempted from responsibilities of paying bills.Then we see the shape of such family.

Ok so you both come home tired after working the whole day and expect the woman to continue working in the kitchen while you bask in front of the tv watching football or something. Where is the fairness in all that? Where is the love for your wife? What happened to being teammates in the union of marriage? Dont you even consider her feelings that by the next day, she will be too exhausted to perform her optimal best at work? Men!
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fucktensei: 5:58pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

Seven out of ten offenders come from single parent home , I don’t know where you got your statistics from but I can give you a link where I got mine from.
just look at this zooplankton, what about children who weren't trained properly by their parents?? How far? Are you one of them
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Greystone: 6:36pm On May 14, 2018
Jman06:
For me, what i found wrong in the conversation is where the guy typed "I am a man o" "an engineer for that matter". That gives him off as an arrogant person who thinks that having a d1ck or being an engineer means that every other person is insignificant. That was rude of him! If he had said "oh, please i don't know how to cook yet, but i am learning to improve on my cooking skills", I'm sure the lady would have understood.

I support the lady jare! That's a lady who knows her worth.

I totally agree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.