Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41885 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by diamond88: 9:41am On May 14, 2018
i am a good cook but her questions is irrelevant
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2018
dinachi:

She is a lesbian! They always look for any and every reason to stay away from men. That is one of the ways they operate. They bring up trivialities to derail the relationship. If you know, you know!
Chinekemeeeee. Na wa ooo see angle of thought.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:43am On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

No matter what a child needs a father figure at home.
And Topaz would give them at anywhere. grin
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Dom2020: 9:43am On May 14, 2018
The young woman is looking for a maid not a husband, so now one of the criteria for women to accept marriage proposal is the ability of the man knowing how to Cook. Nowahala, when shes up to 45 then she will be begging men to marry her.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Daeylar(f): 9:44am On May 14, 2018
Responses here are very funny, grin all subtly supporting the man as usual, while trying to make this seem as if the woman is wrong.

I'm sure if it was a man that dumped a woman because she couldn't cook this thread would have burst into flames with posters coming out to bash this woman and( all women as usual using this woman as an excuse.) grin
Here they know he is wrong but as usual. In a case of a man vs a woman on nairaland. The lady must always be wrong grin

As much as I feel this is made up. She didn't leave because he couldn't cook, she left because he asked her if she was a good cook and when she in return asked him the same question.
He said he is a man and the question does not apply to him LMAO grin Gosh grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by RuddyFusion(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by papoose999(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, she better find a man that can cook or marry a chef sha.. grin

She's juz looking for an excuse not to get married tongue
funny enough the guy in question is not her fiancée... the matter na small joke on Twitter,all these bloggers are just looking for headline
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2018
If a guy says he cant cook it does not imply he cant boil yam or rice or make eba. Most times, it means he is not good in preparing delicacies.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by obi123: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Spoilt children everywhere.

If I say she lack home training now them no go say I talk bad

According to what I observed, she lack humility and submission.

Well I guess age is still by her side that's why she's selective.

By the she clock 30(+) her DespeRado spirit go dey hunt men upandan

great from your observation you have identified the problem of the woman , what of the man? pray tell what did you observe is his own problem?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by TGaines: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by sirBLUNT: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
Edge1:

Why Bianca?

Pls don't drag her name to the public Ohh! cheesy cheesy

You call AmazonTopaz anyday, anytime. Quote me. grin
lol na she talk am with her mouth oo
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
She did the right thing...
any man who can't partake in house chores shouldn't marry***

#Words of an elder.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikaelangelov: 9:46am On May 14, 2018
wizrose:
U see na !!! thiz is how some igbo galz use their husband .. grin grin
does that girl look like an Igbo Bae for ur eye?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:
She did the right thing...
any man who can't partake in house chores shouldn't married.

#Words of an elder.
I hail you sir.
# WORDS OF AN ELDER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by emmyid(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
khalazi:
grin
And you think some girls don't have phones to google? Try it someday bro. Even with a video and see how it turns out.

You lie man. I learnt how to prepare semo and many other things over the internet, but I do iy better than my sisters all.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Thistles: 9:49am On May 14, 2018
The problem is not that he can't cook. It is the fact he feels cooking is not for Men.

https://www.curzonandjones.com/blog
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
Daeylar:
Responses here are very funny, grin all subtly supporting the man as usual, while trying to make this seem as if the woman is wrong.

I'm sure if it was a man that dumped a woman because she couldn't cook this thread would have burst into flames with posters coming out to bash this woman and( all women as usual using this woman as an excuse.) grin
Here they know he is wrong but as usual. In a case of a man vs a woman on nairaland. The lady must always be wrong grin

As much as I feel this is made up. She didn't leave because he couldn't cook, she left he asked her if she was a good cook and when she in return asked him the same question.
No, a lady must not always be wrong but in this case she is placing too much emphasis on what doesn't matter alot.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
Daeylar:

As much as I feel this is made up. She didn't leave because he couldn't cook, she left he asked her if she was a good cook and when she in return asked him the same question.
Ofcouerse the question does not apply to him. Or is it a cooking competition they are going into? Is the kitchen his office in the home? All these irresponsible ladies dey they breed nowadays sef.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by blackweaver(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2018
I don't think her issue is about whether or not he can cook. I think the issue is the fact that he says that because he's a man the question is irrelevant. Basically he's implying that she will do all the cooking if they get married, she's a medical doctor and there'll be times she'll work round the clock. For him to expect her to cook for him all the time doesn't make sense.
If he said he can't cook because he never learned but he would have no issue with learning, it would have been a different case entirely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Titugirl(f): 9:51am On May 14, 2018
She just doesn't like the guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by unknownsolja: 9:51am On May 14, 2018
Zi:
I'm not happy with all of you shouting "teach him how to cook", wait I'm going to be calling you out one after the other.
emeijeh - stop threatening women with marriage, you may be pushing them to badly raised boys.
ednut
lefulefu - if he had 10million fine! They can pay to get things done!
unknownsolja- are you Dangote? If you are not, stoop down to your levels and learn to cook. Learn to help around the house. When you become Dangote, you can employ domestic help!

From my own experience, not every man wants to learn.
I don't know if the girl is a feminist or not, but some boys (turned men by age) have wasted all opportunities for them to learn how to cook. They simply don't wanna learn because they believe someone is being raised to serve them. Sometimes, it's sheer laziness.

Mothers taught them, they didn't learn. Sisters taught them, they didn't learn. Life (esp at NYSC) taught them, they didn't learn. And you think the girlfriend has the magic wand? undecided

Wait lemme upload pictures.
Pic 1: I wanted us to be doing a weekly cooking contest, that way, I can encourage him to cook more. Forwia!
Pic 2: The food he brought out from the contest.
Pic 3: Would have been our chats, but lemme just keeps things private.

Read my post above, this is the 21st century, where men and women work 8 - 5.
I work full time, cooking (or at least showing interest and helping out) is a MUST!T!

goodluck getting married to a real man

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by dinachi(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2018
princfred:
Chinekemeeeee. Na wa ooo see angle of thought.
But of course! Very clearly you belong to those group of morose simpletons who think that the world still as as our dear mothers left them.
If you don't know it know today that 70%-90% of our young ladies of nowadays are practicing lesbians, bisexuals and masturbators! Most do not desire marriage thanks to weak men like you who worship women.

Finally, they are pushed into the idea by parental and societal pressure. As much as they can they try to delay the inevitable the much they can by coming up with frivolous and funny excuses! Those who know know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 9:54am On May 14, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oga lefu the babe no serious when menupause jam her,her brain go reset involuntarily...YES i love women who knows what they want but not someone who will compare with her brother's because they can cook and if she loves the guy she will teach him how to cook,likewise i can marry a girl like biacan who cannot cook and teach how to cook or get a chef to teach...
So because you saw my post on that thread you're using it to judge me cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 9:58am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Good smiley
Next time you don't argue with an Amazon cool
Especially the Amazon queen. tongue cool

Have a nice day.

Why aren't you using "Diana" as your name since you're the Amazon Queen? undecided

Where's your hippo account?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 9:58am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
She is overreacting..
There are some ladies that can't cook but that does not make them less of a woman and a bad wife..

Life is a teacher and we learn everyday..

Everything we do in this life and have perfected, is as a result of learning and that includes cooking..

The lady should understand him that some guys have this mentality of "cooking is for women" it's just a state of mind that do not interact with their character..
There is a different between a state of mind and character..

That being said why is the lady concern about food that much?

Is she getting married because of food?

This are the types of ladies that eats more than minimum wage on a first date..
Lazy yuth that can't comprehend...
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Ekoishome: 9:58am On May 14, 2018
Look at them mysogynist lot crawling out of the rocks! As if it is wrong for a lady to have standards! It's so late in 2018 to feel a lady must know how to cook or be the cook! Ain't nothing wrong in setting standards! Hide if you don't like her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ItzBIM(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

And Topaz would give them at anywhere. grin

Where is that ?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2018
dinachi:

But of course! Very clearly you belong to those group of morose simpletons who think that the world still as as our dear mothers left them.
If you don't know it know today that 70%-90% of our young ladies of nowadays are practicing lesbians, bisexuals and masturbators! Most do not desire marriage thanks to weak men like you who worship women.

Finally, they are pushed into the idea by parental and societal pressure. As much as they can they try to delay the inevitable the much they can by coming up with frivolous and funny excuses! Those who know know.
My man, i no insult you, disagree with you or even doubt you aloud so whats the essence of the insult? Only expressed intrigue at your imagination. angry You wouldnt like us to drop off that edge.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 9:59am On May 14, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning lefu

The guy said he is an engineer and the lady reminded him that she is a medical doctor. This one is beyond battles of the sexes. It's also battle of the professionals. lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by sexdoll: 10:01am On May 14, 2018
she's not even fine.

anyway, maybe age is still on her side.

when you gets to the age of some of these old mamas we have on nairaland ( I don't want to mention names but they know themselves shocked), na dat time her eyes go clear.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:01am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:

Why aren't using "Diana" as your name since you're the Amazon Queen? undecided

Where's your hippo account?
Must you let the whole NLders know that I am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
I am using Topaz because it means jewelry and its a precious stone and saline mineral cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Idrismusty97(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2018
See her forming feminist, Soon she would be at Shiloh shouting "I receive it".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.