Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41890 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Shaev7(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, she better find a man that can cook or marry a chef sha.. grin
She's juz looking for an excuse not to get married tongue
I support your opinion.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Safiaa(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2018
You cant cook, fine, make a good amount of money. You have to pick a struggle, you cant be lacking in both departments.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:04am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
gud morning my angelwink.. Hw u? Hmm battle of the professionalscheesy. Well she can always teach d guy how to cook ..afterall there are understanding men who can cook who sometimes get married to women who can't cook but they teach such ladies afterwardscheesy.

lefulefu undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by anochuko01(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2018
Can she join wires together? would she unscrew the generator if its faulty? does she even know how to start a generator and change over?

don't tell me these are male stuffs coz my 13yrs old sister does all these very well.

rada rada girl.
wait till you turn 34
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by SniperSmurf(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2018
What a dumb Biach.

#buharimustgo
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2018
Tell the same girl for house rent to shared and watch her throw equality and feminism to the bin. If the man must cook then be ready to pay bills too as a matter of equality and certainty.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:10am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Must you let the whole NLders know that I am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
I am using Topaz because it means jewelry and its a precious stone and saline mineral cool

My screen is slippery.. been typing blunders cry

Thought everyone on romance section know about that already?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by sirBLUNT: 10:10am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
So because you saw my post on that thread you're using it to judge me cheesy cheesy
hahaha,judge ke? i was only complimenting your bravery ni oo...you be wife material na..

how far?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:

My screen is slippery.. been typing blunders cry

Thought everyone on romance section know about that already?
Not everyone. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by superdude007(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2018
..so this thing don reach here..kai. This is one the reasons many of their like remains unmarried till now"daughters of Chimamanda". She go stay long unmarried if that is her criterion. Well, she wan trend to sell Bedding aside her being a dokita...continue u hear..while menopause is knocking..
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by oshaosha2014(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2018
The are very lazy. They think everything is school.

greenmonk:

So being pregnant exempts a woman from cooking.
This generation is making it look like pregnancy started in this your generation.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:16am On May 14, 2018
Zi:
I'm not happy with all of you shouting "teach him how to cook", wait I'm going to be calling you out one after the other.
emeijeh - stop threatening women with marriage, you may be pushing them to badly raised boys.
ednut
lefulefu - if he had 10million fine! They can pay to get things done!
unknownsolja- are you Dangote? If you are not, stoop down to your levels and learn to cook. Learn to help around the house. When you become Dangote, you can employ domestic help!

From my own experience, not every man wants to learn.
I don't know if the girl is a feminist or not, but some boys (turned men by age) have wasted all opportunities for them to learn how to cook. They simply don't wanna learn because they believe someone is being raised to serve them. Sometimes, it's sheer laziness.

Mothers taught them, they didn't learn. Sisters taught them, they didn't learn. Life (esp at NYSC) taught them, they didn't learn. And you think the girlfriend has the magic wand? undecided

Wait lemme upload pictures.
Pic 1: I wanted us to be doing a weekly cooking contest, that way, I can encourage him to cook more. Forwia!
Pic 2: The food he brought out from the contest.
Pic 3: Would have been our chats, but lemme just keeps things private.

Read my post above, this is the 21st century, where men and women work 8 - 5.
I work full time, cooking (or at least showing interest and helping out) is a MUST!T!
On point sis.
If your boyfriend is not willing to change and do things that make you happy.
Dump him.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by oshaosha2014(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2018
Marrying that kind of girl is a continuous battle all through marriage.

Twoclans:

Good morning lefu

The guy said he is an engineer and the lady reminded him that she is a medical doctor. This one is beyond battles of the sexes. It's also battle of the professionals. lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 10:19am On May 14, 2018
sirBLUNT:
hahaha,judge ke? i was only complimenting your bravery ni oo...you be wife material na..

how far?
Bravery indeed undecided

I'm fyn smiley you...?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:21am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Not everyone. tongue

Why are most commenters supporting the man?? why should a man have the mentality of "cooking is meant for women alone and a man should never cook" in this century?

Never knew there are many primitive, myopic and misogynistic fellows on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:

lefulefu undecided
biko wetin is d matter?cheesy. U don't agree dat a man needs to know how to cook? Look, no be everyday man go dey eat outside. At least sometimes u even spend less when u prepare a homemeal. Truth be told..many young ladies in Nigeria no sabi cook..especially dis indomie generationcheesy. Its very few ladies that know how to cook. I was talking one time about one of my guy girlfriend wey prepare beans and the oil inside the beans look like the red sea wey Moses separate into two with the half done beans seeds and the whole bag of dangote's iodized salt i was tasting in the beans. Some babes u tell dem to boil egg for u they will burn d egg.on average we guys are trying when it comes to cooking. So if u be guy and u no sabi cook biko learn oo. Its importantcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:23am On May 14, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Marrying that kind of girl is a continuous battle all through marriage.

says who?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by fucktoto: 10:25am On May 14, 2018
they didn't even talk about money and sustenance, it's ordinary cooking they're worried about.

useless generation!
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:26am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:

Why are most commenters supporting the man?? why should a man have the mentality of "cooking is meant for women alone and a man should never cook" in this century?

Never knew there are many primitive, myopic and misogynistic fellows on this forum.
They are many.It is a pity.
View my post when you are chanced.I took Ubuntu to school on Saturday using my Topaz monicker(this one).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 10:27am On May 14, 2018
These are the kinda guys whose girlfriends will serve them poisoned food or food laced with their period blood when they find them cheating...

Everyone should know how to take good care of themselves unless theyre handicapped or something
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:27am On May 14, 2018
Zi:
I'm not happy with all of you shouting "teach him how to cook", wait I'm going to be calling you out one after the other.
emeijeh - stop threatening women with marriage, you may be pushing them to badly raised boys.
ednut
lefulefu - if he had 10million fine! They can pay to get things done!
unknownsolja- are you Dangote? If you are not, stoop down to your levels and learn to cook. Learn to help around the house. When you become Dangote, you can employ domestic help!

From my own experience, not every man wants to learn.
I don't know if the girl is a feminist or not, but some boys (turned men by age) have wasted all opportunities for them to learn how to cook. They simply don't wanna learn because they believe someone is being raised to serve them. Sometimes, it's sheer laziness.

Mothers taught them, they didn't learn. Sisters taught them, they didn't learn. Life (esp at NYSC) taught them, they didn't learn. And you think the girlfriend has the magic wand? undecided

Wait lemme upload pictures.
Pic 1: I wanted us to be doing a weekly cooking contest, that way, I can encourage him to cook more. Forwia!
Pic 2: The food he brought out from the contest.
Pic 3: Would have been our chats, but lemme just keeps things private.

Read my post above, this is the 21st century, where men and women work 8 - 5.
I work full time, cooking (or at least showing interest and helping out) is a MUST!T!
point is Davido don't know how to boil egg...even to put on gas e no sabicheesy.. But if davido ask her out...even b4 Davido call her name she will scream yes!cheesy... I want to be ur girlfriend!cheesy.. She go forget say dat davido no sabi boil egg oooo, no sabi put on gascheesy. So u see wat we are sayingcheesy.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by moonraker(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2018
Sorry but the lady in question is a fool...

This begs the muthafurking question. What does she bring to the table?

At least we know that the Engineer would provide security and take care of her and all that bull.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by unknownsolja: 10:30am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
point is Davido don't know how to boil egg...even to put on gas e no sabicheesy.. But if davido ask her out...even b4 Davido call her name she will scream yes!cheesy... I want to be ur girlfriend!cheesy.. She go forget say dat davido no sabi boil egg oooo, no sabi put on gascheesy. So u see wat we are sayingcheesy.

lol very true..na for poor man side them day for femininst

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:30am On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:
These are the kinda guys whose girlfriends will serve them poisoned food or food laced with their period blood when they find them cheating...

something
decimal 10:10 cc UDUJ cheesy

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 10:32am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
decimal 10:10 cc UDUJ cheesy

I'm sorry? I have no idea what you just said.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Jman06(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2018
Greystone:
My first thought was that the babe in question doesn’t love the guy and was looking for any excuse to end the relationship.
As I read through I came across the part that she mentioned that her brothers and her dad are great cooks so obviously she considers being a good cook is a very important attribute to a husband.
However, I feel both she and the guy approached the issue wrongly.

If she really loves the guy and wants him to be a good cook, why didn’t she advise him to take up cooking lessons to improve his skills?

And she wey dey talk, hope say she sabi cook?

And she should have also considered things from his own perspective. He is likely to have come from a family where the women do all the cooking.

For me, what i found wrong in the conversation is where the guy typed "I am a man o" "an engineer for that matter". That gives him off as an arrogant person who thinks that having a d1ck or being an engineer means that every other person is insignificant. That was rude of him! If he had said "oh, please i don't know how to cook yet, but i am learning to improve on my cooking skills", I'm sure the lady would have understood.

I support the lady jare! That's a lady who knows her worth.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
She is overreacting..
There are some ladies that can't cook but that does not make them less of a woman and a bad wife..

Life is a teacher and we learn everyday..

Everything we do in this life and have perfected, is as a result of learning and that includes cooking..

The lady should understand him that some guys have this mentality of "cooking is for women" it's just a state of mind that do not interact with their character..
There is a different between a state of mind and character..

That being said why is the lady concern about food that much?

Is she getting married because of food?

This are the types of ladies that eats more than minimum wage on a first date..

The guy brought up 'food' while asking her out on a date.

Clearly he has a problem. Who asks a girl about cooking before meeting her? Maybe he's desperate and doesn't want to waste time, but most girls will turn him down. He comes across as very chauvinistic and entitled. Red flag alert.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Oreofepeters: 10:36am On May 14, 2018
There is something I don't understand about nairaland. The mods will gather stories from Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc., and post it, push it to frontpage.

Then people will comment as if they are talking to the person on nairaland.

#That thing I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2018
It's a duty for the man to.provide for.the family and the woman takes cares of the home. If Adams knows how to cooked we would not be in this mess right now.
I appreciate a hardworking industrious woman who knows how to cook cos am a very good cook also. I don't eat rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:38am On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

I'm sorry? I have no idea what you just said.
ohhh its a sort of remote control that diabolical ladies put in the food of a man dey want to turn to zombie.some call it black it black powder,others call it love potion while some call it jazz.u just mentioned period bloodcheesy.dat one dem go mix am with wit d jazz put inside stew wey dem wan serve d man.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by amstamon: 10:39am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Explain what you mean by ATM undecided

At the moment
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 10:40am On May 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

lol very true..na for poor man side them day for femininst
poor men hath suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.