Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41937 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Not in the 21st century tongue
They would be so happy I did them a favor to come and enjoy this life through me. wink
There would be no need for saving my kids would know from day 1 and love and appreciate it.
Nobody can bully Topaz's children cool.We would all be happy.If they need a father figure that won't be a problem. cheesy
I give up....
smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mhisbliss(f): 7:29am On May 14, 2018
Is he marrying your culinary skills or you? All this third world men, that's not enough reason to give up though, anyone can learn how to cook
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ednut1(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
She never liked the guy. All this mumu women just wan trend to advertise market. Shior

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I give up....
smh.
Good smiley
Next time you don't argue with an Amazon cool
Especially the Amazon queen. tongue cool

Have a nice day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by greenmonk: 7:31am On May 14, 2018
khalazi:

So if your wife is pregnant, and someday asks for a meal you'd buy her one?
So being pregnant exempts a woman from cooking.
This generation is making it look like pregnancy started in this your generation.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Good smiley Next time you don't argue with an Amazon cool Especially the Amazon queen. tongue cool
Have a nice day.
Rolls eye and yawns!!!
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by khalazi: 7:39am On May 14, 2018
greenmonk:

So being pregnant exempts a woman from cooking.
This generation is making it look like pregnancy started in this your generation.
Did you see 'everyday' in my post?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by jericco1(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2018
bro, thank your stars you didn't end up marrying a fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ubunja(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2018
i pity anyone that marries a feminist

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Archangel15: 7:59am On May 14, 2018
See idiot!!
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Archangel15: 8:02am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nice one cool,You don't need men with such mentalities. grin tongue
If you can eat why can't you cook cheesy
Cooking is not a gender thing and it doesn't make you less of a person. wink

We have great male cooks out there. smiley

You and her will be queuing in line at shiloh 2050

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is he marrying your culinary skills or you? All this third world men, that's not enough reason to give up though, anyone can learn how to cook
I tire oo..she is not ready for marriage yet..I suspect she herself doesn't know how to cook..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2018
Archangel15:

. haha u badt

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 8:10am On May 14, 2018
Wonder if she for dump d guy if he had 10 million in akant..cook or no sabi cookcheesy. Gud morning everyonecheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:16am On May 14, 2018
Archangel15:

Oh really undecided?
Well sorry to disappoint you and mikejj tongue.
I don't need a husband I just need kids and a baby daddy or sperm donor would do.
I am not going to Shiloh.If a husband doesn't come while I am in my youth I can have one in my 60's.I have better things to do with my life. cheesy
Life is too short to kill myself because of a husband cool Inner peace is priceless. wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Twoclans(f): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
Wonder if she for dump d guy if he had 10 million in akant..cook or no sabi cookcheesy. Gud morning everyonecheesy.

Good morning lefu

The guy said he is an engineer and the lady reminded him that she is a medical doctor. This one is beyond battles of the sexes. It's also battle of the professionals. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Archangel15: 8:20am On May 14, 2018
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

Oh really undecided?
I don't need a husband I just need kids and a baby daddy or sperm donor would do.
I am not going to Shiloh.If a husband doesn't come while I am in my youth I can have one in my 60's.I have better things to do with my life. cheesy
Life is too short to kill myself because of a husband cool Inner peace is priceless. wink
[/s]

Moanings of an evening newspaper grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Oh really undecided?
...If ur child ask for his father what will you tell him..eh...husbands are everywhere oo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:30am On May 14, 2018
Archangel15:
[s][/s]

Moanings of a 30 year old evening newspaper grin
You are actually the one mourning tongue
It is Topaz's life not yours.When guys like you need green card you can marry a 70 year old.
No need for you to be sad that some women don't need men cry.
You can tell that to Oprah Winfrey.
I just need a baby daddy. cool

Inner peace is priceless. kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:32am On May 14, 2018
mikejj:
...If ur child ask for his father what will you tell him..eh...husbands are everywhere oo
I told the other guy earlier.
I can get them a father figure. cool
My children would not really be interested in such when Topaz would give them the whole world. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by fr3do(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
Lame excuses
Something else is driving her away

The conversation is lame sef
With two persons will just be discussing about who will cook in marriage.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Rigel95(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2018
I think the way some women reason these days is faulty. They expect to have their 'feminine roles' shared with men, but will get pissed if they are asked to pick up the bills, even for once.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 8:53am On May 14, 2018
Lot of beautiful stupid ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Zi: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
I'm about to run away from my boyfriend soon because of similar reasons:

1. He can't cook. I cook, every time all the time, he eats and can't even help you tidy stuffs.
2. He is an uncontrollable glutton.
3. He eats and dumps the plates wherever, even when he comes to my own house.
4. He eats and litters wraps on the floor.
5. He is very unteachable, and always on "fight mode".

Engineer my foot. Am I also not an Engineer working full-time sef undecided
Imagine the nonsense.

I'm just 2 steps away sha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by unknownsolja: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
this world is messed up..how dare you ask a man to cook..are you mad ni..can you ask dangote to cook?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Justluv: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
Op forgot to add that her name is Chioma
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ceejayluv(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2018
I blame the man. He wants to form 'serious' and went straight to the marriage talk with a woman whom he barely knows her name. This is the same bull$hit i'm being pressurised to do by my family.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Krak(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin well well...she has a point doh...bcareful sha so u don't marry a man that will poison you..because every male child in your house knows how to cook..that's means u must marry man that can do d same abi....30 yrs Neva fall on you.

She has no point. She just supposedly diplayed childish intelligence. You know the way a child feels when he starts knowing about the world, and then feeling cocky about it thinking he knows the whole secret to life itself.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Edge1(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Eyaaa tongue.Is that so?Accept my sympathies over your inability to find a wife. tongue cheesy

You are not the only man out there and there are a lot of men out there who do not hold your type of mentality.
I have a lot of things to focus on in life other than marriage cool

It would happen at the right time. wink

God's time is the best and that might be when you are 45. It's all good though. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2018
It is very necessary for A Man to know how to cook, what of cases like when your wife is sick or pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Rocktation(f): 9:00am On May 14, 2018
Uhuh, I bet it goes beyond cooking. It's just an inkling of the kind of person he actually is. Pretty soon, it will extend to men don't wash clothes, you should address me as sir, shouldn't you be at home to hold the baby and the works!
Partners effortlessly do what they see fit to, without outrightly stating what it is that is expected from each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.