Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41888 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by kullozone(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2018
Mtcheeeew!

Very rude and uglee womansmiley
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2018
Zi:
I'm not happy with all of you shouting "teach him how to cook", wait I'm going to be calling you out one after the other.
emeijeh - stop threatening women with marriage, you may be pushing them to badly raised boys.
ednut
lefulefu - if he had 10million fine! They can pay to get things done!
unknownsolja- are you Dangote? If you are not, stoop down to your levels and learn to cook. Learn to help around the house. When you become Dangote, you can employ domestic help!

From my own experience, not every man wants to learn.
I don't know if the girl is a feminist or not, but some boys (turned men by age) have wasted all opportunities for them to learn how to cook. They simply don't wanna learn because they believe someone is being raised to serve them. Sometimes, it's sheer laziness.

Mothers taught them, they didn't learn. Sisters taught them, they didn't learn. Life (esp at NYSC) taught them, they didn't learn. And you think the girlfriend has the magic wand? undecided

Wait lemme upload pictures.
Pic 1: I wanted us to be doing a weekly cooking contest, that way, I can encourage him to cook more. Forwia!
Pic 2: The food he brought out from the contest.
Pic 3: Would have been our chats, but lemme just keeps things private.

Read my post above, this is the 21st century, where men and women work 8 - 5.
I work full time, cooking (or at least showing interest and helping out) is a MUST!T!

Spot on! His attitude just shows that he has a male chauvinist mentality. He believes cooking is purely a woman's job. I would have dumped his sorry behind too, just like the lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Twoclans(f): 10:45am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:

Good morning dearie,say hi to Mr bills for me wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by friendl: 10:45am On May 14, 2018
She no even fine sef ,after men Don you finish ,you go come to your senses foolish girl
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Ivimilly: 10:55am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Not in the 21st century tongue
They would be so happy I did them a favor to come and enjoy this life through me. wink
There would be no need for saving my kids would know from day 1 and love and appreciate it.
Nobody can bully Topaz's children cool.We would all be happy.If they need a father figure that won't be a problem. cheesy

You just dey talk rubbish
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by steve13(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Can you cook?If you are domestic why not. cool

Hahahaha, of cos ,I like to cook.... but we should employ people to do that , We didn't come to Lagos to eat food...
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by hokafor(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2018
So we should clap for you or what? Common sense is not common
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2018
moonraker:
Sorry but the lady in question is a fool...

This begs the muthafurking question. What does she bring to the table?

At least we know that the Engineer would provide security and take care of her and all that bull.

Havent you read the part where it says she's a medical doctor?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fkforyou(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2018
What tha fvck... undecided

He said he can't cook because he is a man and you feel offended about it...? undecided

Must everyone be like your dad and brothers? undecided

All these foolish girls be setting some imaginary standards for how men should be like.

He said he doesn't know how to cook, deal with it.

I learnt how to cook myself, my dad and brother don't know how to cook, I learnt how to do so because I wanted to and not because some idiot expects everyone to know how to cook irrespective of their gender.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by KhadyM(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
ohhh its a sort of remote control that diabolical ladies put in the food of a man dey want to turn to zombie.some call it black it black powder,others call it love potion while some call it jazz.u just mentioned period bloodcheesy.dat one dem go mix am with wit d jazz put inside stew wey dem wan serve d man.

Lol cheesy okay
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by sirBLUNT: 11:01am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Bravery indeed undecided

I'm fyn smiley you...?
i'm great hmmm so you mentor people? oya come and mentor me na..
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by globemoney: 11:03am On May 14, 2018
Jman06:
For me, what i found wrong in the conversation is where the guy typed "I am a man o" "an engineer for that matter". That gives him off as an arrogant person who thinks that having a d1ck or being an engineer means that every other person is insignificant. That was rude of him! If he had said "oh, please i don't know how to cook yet, but i am learning to improve on my cooking skills", I'm sure the lady would have understood.

I support the lady jare! That's a lady who knows her worth.
The man may have taken it too far by bringing in the I'm an engineer stuff but being a man is enough for him to tell her he doesnt know how to cook. Yes,so far he's the one paying the bills and her price. It's lilly liverd men like you that give these hoes the guts
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Jman06(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2018
globemoney:

The man may have taken it too far by bringing in the I'm an engineer stuff but being a man is enough for him to tell her he doesnt know how to cook. Yes,so far he's the one paying the bills and her price. It's lilly liverd men like you that give these hoes the guts
Hehehehe...Do you have liver

See small boy wey dey claim liver.

You think say na by mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:12am On May 14, 2018
Ivimilly:

Hey that is highly disrespectful undecided angry
Your criticism is invalid and is a perfect example of rubbish cool.
Respect yourself boy.Topaz must not share your opinion it is my life not yours.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:14am On May 14, 2018
Ivimilly:

Hey that is highly disrespectful angry
It's Topaz's life not yours

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15am On May 14, 2018
steve13:

Hahahaha, of cos ,I like to cook.... but we should employ people to do that , We didn't come to Lagos to eat food...
Who is the" we?"undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by globemoney: 11:16am On May 14, 2018
Jman06:
Hehehehe...Do you have liver

See small boy wey dey claim liver.

You think say na by mouth
keep shut and learn woman wrapper
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by bolluntin(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
more

then you can marry one of your brothers or your father. your journey to the lost land has just started.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Jman06(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
globemoney:

keep shut and learn woman wrapper
I know your type...you are the type of guys that form "strong men" in public but when left with a real lady in the closet they soften like pap.

Like i said before, no be by mouth.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Sequel50: 11:26am On May 14, 2018
Her Loss.....
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by obataokenwa(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I told the other guy earlier.
I can get them a father figure. cool
My children would not really be interested in such when Topaz would give them the whole world. wink
Go back to all your comments here again and see your level of reasoning. You can't change nature and become happy at the long run. Smh
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by globemoney: 11:31am On May 14, 2018
Jman06:
I know your type...you are the type of guys that form "strong men" in public but when left with a real lady in the closet they soften like pap.

Like i said before, no be by mouth.

Bye
lol, e pain am.. your the type that washes underwears of women.. sorry inugo?

If he had said "oh, please i don't know how to cook yet, but i am learning to improve on my cooking skills", I'm sure the lady would have understood.

I support the lady jare! That's a lady who knows her worth.

Keep begging ok?woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:37am On May 14, 2018
obataokenwa:
Go back to all your comments here again and see your level of reasoning. You can't change nature and become happy at the long run. Smh
It all made sense because it is my life and opinion. cool
Forget your nature slur it won't work on me.It is the 21st century and all I typed is already happening.
Wake up and smell the beans. tongue
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by obataokenwa(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It all made sense because it is my life and opinion. cool
Forget your nature slur.It is the 21st century and all I typed is already happening.
Wake up and smell the beans. tongue
I know you will reply me asap. Just remember there comes a time in a real mans life when he's/she's meant to face the truth no matter what.
Goodluck
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by churchee: 11:46am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Eyaaa tongue.Is that so?Accept my sympathies over your inability to find a wife. tongue cheesy

You are not the only man out there and there are a lot of men out there who do not hold your type of mentality.
I have a lot of things to focus on in life other than marriage cool

It would happen at the right time. wink

And now is the right time. You have found yourself an Investor to marry. Come to me baby.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2018
obataokenwa:
I know you will reply me asap. Just remember there comes a time in a real mans life when he's/she's meant to face the truth no matter what.
Goodluck
Your opinion remains your opinion and it's inconsequential to Topaz's life.

Inner peace is priceless.
#BABY DADDY. cool
Everyone has their own version of the truth.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Elliot2(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2018
It is not like i have tasted her family food and certified them good cooks. Even the ones wey too much maggi or salt in the food done change their taste buds go come claim Chefs. I don see family wey dey pack maggi full for food dey eat.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANNOY(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2018
Please follow my instagram account

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by victorian(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2018
the lady and the man are not serious.

Can't they seat together and talk about such issues, instead of chatting on whatsapp about it? That's one thing about guys of these days. Anything u know its important to you, don't start typing about it on whatsapp or bbm, cos the lady won't take you serious , likewise u yourself won't take her serious.
Cos assuming she says she can cook, I bet you his next reply will be : hope you can pound yam very well cos that's my favorite meal with egusi garnished with goat meat. I eat it every day. Such a guy, the lady will just shake her head and look at her phone with disgust, meaning he's unserious.
Then the lady doctor who is feeling fly, she's a medical doctor. I pity her life. Questioning him, as if he's an applicant looking for cooking jobs. Anyways na the man belittle himself. She is too arrogant for my liking.
If I were a successful guy who knows my onions, then she can go 2 hell. I won't marry a lady who cannot cook good meals, sorry undecided

No wonder Davido is tripping all over for chioma, and supporting her dreams, all because she can COOK well. If ladies like, they shouldnt learn how to cook, na them sabi. Well anyways, they will simply split the bills with boyfriend / husband and hire chef. If the guy loves her so much to settle for less.

Last last edible catering Ekaete go split them apart later in the marriage. Smhhhh
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Slimynonny: 12:07pm On May 14, 2018
I dont know how to cook is different from i cant cook because im a man bro
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by godofuck231: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
A lady is causing mixed reactions after she shared a supposed chat she had with a man who wants to marry her, In the chat she asked him if he cooks, and he replied that he's a Man, and am just tryna see how i can wrap my hands on it, So cooking makes you less of a man? Is that it, You know Men needs to chill, and try pleasing women sometimes, And No, i am not stunch Feminist, but i Like ladies who know what they want. Anyway today is not about Ebiwali, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/pretty-lady-dumps-man-who-wants-to.html

All these centipede, spider nd cook roach girls, malicious slayers, she looks like a dried earthworm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.