Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15271 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 4:01pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Okay, you said this last year too. wink

I'll say it always be a use that I'd the fact, your post are there for all to read. How many times have you personally made a case for Yahwweh to me? Uncountable number of times.

I've asked you many many times to tell me why a God as advertised with all the alleged qualities you claim your God has will ever depend on a failure like you to ever make a case for it when you are making your deluded case for your supposed all powerful and living God.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

I'll say it always be a use that I'd the fact, your post are there for all to read. How many times have you personally made a case for Yahwweh to Mr? Uncountable number of times.

I've asked you many many times to tell me why a God as advertised with all the alleged qualities you claim your God has will ever depend on a failure like you to ever make a case for it when you are making your deluded case for your supposed all powerful and living God.
Can you show me the threads where I made a case for Yahweh?
Not threads on Christian life for christians but threads targeted at atheists solely to make a case for Yahweh. Let me see how stupid you've become.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
So you will spend everyday of your life creating topics and mocking topics on God and Jesus? grin

Fantastic! Keep at it.

Just as you spend everyday of your life creating topics on atheism and trolling. Fabulous! Continue.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 4:12pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Can you show me the threads where I made a case for Yahweh?
Not threads on Christian life for christians but threads targeted at atheists solely to make a case for Yahweh. Let me see how stupid you've become.

What is this nonsense? Most of your post directed at me are about making a case for Yahweh and defending him. You even try to tell me why he does things or why he acts in certain ways. You try to explain his so called words to me and try to show me that he is what ever it is you imagine in your head that he should be. Read your post directed at me and see for yourself because it's obvious your delusions have made you blind.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Just as you spend everyday of your life creating topics on atheism and trolling. Fabulous! Continue.
I'll create another topic on the foolishness of atheism, during my break, next month...

You can go look for other harmless christian threads on front page to scavenge now will you? Get along.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

What is this nonsense? Most of your post directed at me are about making a case for Yahweh and defending him. You even try to tell me why he does things or why he acts in certain ways. You try to explain his so called words to me and try to show me that he is what ever it is you imagine in your head that he should be. Read your post directed at me and see for yourself because it's obvious your delusions have made you blind.
Simply give examples of such threads, why is this so hard? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 4:17pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:

Ogbebi read your post directed at me. Are you blind?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Ogbebi read your post directed at me. Are you blind?
Ogbebi?

Chai, ode! grin

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:

He mentioned that you have created threads in defence of Yahweh and when you asked him to show you those threads he shifted to POSTS you have made directed at him grin

I can't stop laughing here. See kangaroo hopping around aimlessly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

He mentioned that you have created threads in defence of Yahweh and when you asked him to show you those threads he shifted to POSTS you have made directed at him grin

Na so Dalaman be o, He can shift anything anywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:28pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Na so Dalaman be o, He can shift anything anywhere grin

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 4:30pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Ogbebi?

Chai, ode! grin

grin grin grin my friend my friend.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 4:45pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

He mentioned that you have created threads in [/b]defence of Yahweh and when you asked him to show you those threads he shifted to POSTS you have made directed at him grin

Where did I say he has created any [b]thread
in defence of Yahweh in my back and forth with him. Just show me where I said he has created any thread. Show me!

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 5:17pm On May 26, 2018
As usual our resident liar Mr butterflylion came in, chipped in some lies and left.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 6:52pm On May 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have time to hold this talk with hardmirror. The mere fact that you asked him to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST and he began listing entities not being referenced by you shows you will only end up watching all you say fly over his head.

Truer words have never been said. That's why I'm responding back with questions. Before going on a fool's errand, he must lead.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2018
HardMirror:
burden of proof is not on me. it is on you who claim something exists. you cannot ask me to claim something i dont believe in does not exist. there are billions of things you dont know, and if i want you to believe they exist, then i must first give you prove they exist. it is your right not to believe until i can prove such exists. same for you, you cannot claim god exists if you hav no prove it exists. imagine people going about and asking you to prove their imaginations does not exist? that is dumb.

But you are claiming He doesn't exist. Since you're sure He doesn't exist, then the burden of proof is on you.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 6:59pm On May 26, 2018
luvmijeje:

But you are claiming He doesn't exist. Since you're sure He doesn't exist, then the burden of proof is on you.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by sKeetz(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2018
luvmijeje:

The burden of proof is on you miss. If I came to you and say that I had a magical bean that can grow and reach the heavens, it's left for me to prove it.

Extra ordinary claims needs extra ordinary evidence.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 7:08pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Nah. I can prove God exists. My journey so far is a testimony to that. But since Atheist believes in logical reasoning, he must logically prove first that God doesn't exist.

Infact, I'm promise that, if HardMirror can list 5 logical reasons God doesn't exist, I'll list 10 logical reasons God exists. Then the world will get to judge which of us is applying.logic.

The ball is in his court. If e sure for am, let him kick the ball.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 7:19pm On May 26, 2018
sKeetz:

The burden of proof is on you miss. If I came to you and say that I had a magical bean that can grow and reach the heavens, it's left for me to prove it.

Hmm I didn't claim God exist on this thread. He brought it up first. I was even the one reminding him that I thought you guys don't believe in the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 7:27pm On May 26, 2018
sKeetz:

The burden of proof is on whoever makes any claim.

Claims can be negative or positive and both claims are arrived at based on knowledge. Nobody can say God does not exist or God exists without being first convinced of this assertion based on knowledge or are atheists now FAITH DRIVEN? grin

Any atheist who declares that God does not exist should know that just as you said, " extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence".

Where is the evidence of the atheist which supports his knowledge based claim?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 7:56pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

Claims can be negative or positive and both claims are arrived at based on knowledge. Nobody can say God does not exist or God exists without being first convinced of this assertion based on knowledge or are atheists now FAITH DRIVEN? grin

Any atheist who declares that God does not exist should know that just as you said, " extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence".

Instead of proving that Yahweh exist you are here crying up and down.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 7:59pm On May 26, 2018
luvmijeje:

Nah. I can prove God exists. My journey so far is a testimony to that. But since Atheist believes in logical reasoning, he must logically prove first that God doesn't exist.

Infact, I'm promising you, if HardMirror can list 5 logical reasons God doesn't exist, I'll list 10 logical reasons God exists. Then the world will get to judge which of us is applying.logic.

The ball is in his court. If e sure for am, let him kick the ball.

It is based on YOUR God claims that me as an atheist say that your God does not exist, so why don't you provide evidence to show that your God exist. Your God does not exist simply on the basis that you haven't provided any evidence to show that it does. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence and what can be asserted without evidence deserves to be dismissed without evidence.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 8:06pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Instead of proving that Yahweh exist you are here crying up and down.

When will you ever stop talking about a God you already accepted does not exist?

How can you still be asking for proof of the existence of God despite declaring he does not exist?

Confusion is not a healthy thing you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 8:08pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

It is based on YOUR God claims that me as an atheist say that your God does not exist, so why don't you provide evidence to show that your God exist. Your God does not exist simply on the basis that you haven't provided any evidence to show that it does. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence and what can be asserted without evidence deserves to be dismissed without evidence.

Absence of evidence is simply absence of evidence but is not in any way evidence of absence.

If you know, you know!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 8:16pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

Absence of evidence is simply absence of evidence but is not in any way evidence of absence.

If you know, you know!

According to you and your lies abi?

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. You can NOT give what you don't have. The absence of 1 billion dollars in your account is the evidence that you don't have 1 billion dollars in your account regardless of how you keep yapping that you have a billion dollars in your account. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 8:20pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

When will you ever stop talking about a God you already accepted does not exist?

How can you still be asking for proof of the existence of God despite declaring he does not exist?

Confusion is not a healthy thing you know.

The day people like you that subscribe to that belief stop talking about the existence of Yahweh is the day I'll stop talking about that idea.

You keep insisting that Yahweh exist and I it is only logical and reasonable that I ask you to prove your assertions. Remember you are on record to have said that people should always provide evidence and proof from heir claims. It is what you have asserted Tha I am asking you to do. Practice what you preach thou shameless hypocrite. Where is your evidence and proof to show that Yahweh isn't an idea that exist inside your head?

Hypocrisy is very dangerous and also very unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 8:49pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

According to you and your lies abi?

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. You can NOT give what you don't have. The absence of 1 billion dollars in your account is the evidence that you don't have 1 billion dollars in your account regardless of how you keep yapping that you have a billion dollars in your account. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

Dude I wish you would learn to actually read the tripe you so love to write

I can tell you that I have 1 billion dollars and cannot be compelled to show you evidence of that. Are you the CBN or my auditors?

If I have it, I have it and if you choose not to believe I have it because I refused to show you evidence for it then that is your cup of tea. This is why I said, " if you know, you know"!

Stop throwing fallacy of informal logic around and being proud of your error. When you argue from ignorance its simply a very weak position being shown by you.

Stop being ignorant!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 8:52pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

The day people like you that subscribe to that belief stop talking about the existence of Yahweh is the day I'll stop talking about that idea.

You keep insisting that Yahweh exist and I it is only logical and reasonable that I ask you to prove your assertions. Remember you are on record to have said that people should always provide evidence ando proof from heir claims. It is what you have asserted Tha I am asking you to do. Practice what you preach thou shameless hypocrite. Where is your evidence and proof to show that Yahweh isn't an idea that exist inside your head?

Hypocrisy is very dangerous and also very unhealthy.

Lmao

See how pathetically myopic you sound.

So my claim online or someone's claim on the street somehow has the ability to rub you the wrong way and forces you to begin to lament over a being you already convinced yourself does not exist and brings him Into existence so much so you begin asking for evidence for that which to you originally never existed grin cheesy

A psychiatrist would have his hands full with the sorts of you.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 9:20pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

Dude I wish you would learn to actually read the tripe you so love to write

I can tell you that I have 1 billion dollars and cannot be compelled to show you evidence of that. Are you the CBN or my auditors?

If I have it, I have it and if you choose not to believe I have it because I refused to show you evidence for it then that is your cup of tea. This is why I said, " if you know, you know"!

Stop throwing fallacy of informal logic around and being proud of your error. When you argue from ignorance its simply a very weak position being shown by you.

Stop being ignorant!

You are deliberately trying to spin what I've said. If you come to me and claim that you have 1 billion dollars in your account and as such I should engage you in a business venture and I happen to have access to your account and see no 1 billion dollars inside that is evidence that you do not have 1 billion dollars in your account no matter how you keep telling me that you have I billion dollars.

The abscence of evidence is evidence of absence.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by sKeetz(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

The failure to disprove something does not constitute proof of its existence.With no enduring evidence that a god exists, there is simply no reason to believe in a deity, even if it's not possible to irrefutably disprove his existence. You cannot disprove the existence of a pink unicorn, the tooth fairy or the Flying Spaghetti Monster- all these are ridiculous claims without evidence but yet impossible to disprove.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 9:27pm On May 26, 2018
butterflylion:

Lmao

See how pathetically myopic you sound.

So my claim online or someone's claim on the street somehow has the ability to rub you the wrong way and forces you to begin to lament over a being you already convinced yourself does not exist and brings him Into existence so much so you begin asking for evidence for that which to you originally never existed grin cheesy

A psychiatrist would have his hands full with the sorts of you.

Ogbeni, shut up and stop this dance of shame. You claim people should always provide evidence and proof for their assertion. I am asking you to stop being a shameful hypocrite and practice what you preach.

Instead of practicing what you have been preaching you are here displaying your usual dance of shame.

You are a ridiculous hypocrite. Very few psychiatrist will want to touch your case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.