Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15273 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Chevrolet076(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2018
@ butterflylion... i quoted you yesterday to reply to some questions up there, you didn't... i hope you have some time today to do so
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by CHARLOE(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2018
HardMirror:

yes he talks to them in all languages because that voice talking to you is your own thoughts not god.

now this is a dumb question. in genesis did god not stroll around the garden? asking me this question is so dumb, making me doubt i should even be answering you when obviously you dont read your bible. even saying no one has seen god. geezzzz!!!!! get a bible before you try to engage me in any discuss. so jacob did not see god? or shld i start listing them to you?

an all knowing god that regrets. is that one a god? if you are all knowing you shld have no reason to regret cos noting surprises you.
how does this prove if god is real? so god is real because man has not created anything that has a mind of it's own? seems you are still in the stone ages not to know AI has advanced to that level.
geezzzeee!!!! here she goes again. a christian that has not read her bible. Isaiah 66:1 Psalm 2:4
where did man claim to be omnipotent? an omnipotent god that rest? lol. you make me laugh.
another proof that you dont read you bible. i think i dont have to answer you. a simple google search will give you numerous instances in the bible where god ate. stop being lazy and asking me dumb questions.
i have endured your stark ignorance of the bible you claim to believe. next time ask sensible questions
Ruthless! Hard mirror u are wicked. grin
HardMirror:

yes he talks to them in all languages because that voice talking to you is your own thoughts not god.

now this is a dumb question. in genesis did god not stroll around the garden? asking me this question is so dumb, making me doubt i should even be answering you when obviously you dont read your bible. even saying no one has seen god. geezzzz!!!!! get a bible before you try to engage me in any discuss. so jacob did not see god? or shld i start listing them to you?

an all knowing god that regrets. is that one a god? if you are all knowing you shld have no reason to regret cos noting surprises you.
how does this prove if god is real? so god is real because man has not created anything that has a mind of it's own? seems you are still in the stone ages not to know AI has advanced to that level.
geezzzeee!!!! here she goes again. a christian that has not read her bible. Isaiah 66:1 Psalm 2:4
where did man claim to be omnipotent? an omnipotent god that rest? lol. you make me laugh.
another proof that you dont read you bible. i think i dont have to answer you. a simple google search will give you numerous instances in the bible where god ate. stop being lazy and asking me dumb questions.
i have endured your stark ignorance of the bible you claim to believe. next time ask sensible questions
Ruthless! Hard mirror u are wicked.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Seun is a programmer who created nairaland, who exist outside the Source or binary code. Therefore it will be insane to raised arguement about existence of seun within Source or binary code, asking question such as: Who code and compile seun, you will agree with me that is a foolish question.
Bro GoodMuyis, this is fantastic!!!.

Its funny how Hardmirror, Dalaman, Capslocked and other atheists think:

1. They posses the ability to probe the existence of their Maker
2. The existence of their Maker can be subjected and scrutinized within the confines of one aspect of His creation
3. The trails of creative intelligence left everywhere by their Maker is not enough proof of Creation
4. They reserve the rights to demand that their Maker proves to them He exists, else they will not believe in such existence
5. Their unbelief has an adverse effect on their Maker

Its funny, but continue smiley.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2018
Seun:
I feel that the whole God’s God thing was a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I like the stuff that’s more grounded in reality or the actual beliefs of the people we are trying to liberate.
Lol, can the blind lead the blind? smiley
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Bro GoodMuyis, this is fantastic!!!.

Its funny how Hardmirror, Dalaman, Capslocked and other atheists think:

1. They posses the ability to probe the existence of their Maker
2. The existence of their Maker can be subjected and scrutinized within the confines of one aspect of His creation
3. The trails of creative intelligence left everywhere by their Maker is not enough proof of Creation
4. They reserve the rights to demand that their Maker proves to them He exists, else they will not believe in such existence
5. Their unbelief has an adverse effect on their Maker

Its funny, but continue smiley.

Ogbeni, show that Yahweh exist outsude your imaginations already or keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
HardMirror:
that is why i am an atheist, christians appeal to authority, you count seun's opinion over your own capacity to reason. I dont care if seun approves or not. It makes a lot of logic sense. Watch and think for yourself. Or are you also one of those who is managing free 10mb data on your phone?
I'm proudly part of those who have not watched the video, I have more than 10mb too but I fear its one of the same atheist arguments I've heard since I became a christian. I used to ruminate on such arguments when I was not a Christian, and I don't think atheism is gonna come up with any new arguments.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
Are you trying to liberate only Christians? Isn't Islamic fundamentalism doing more damage in Nigeria as a whole? Take off the vow nonsense on Islamic threads or in fairness the Christians should also have theirs.
You have no idea what atheism is. More than 1000 people have been killed in Nigeria since January due to Islamic ideologies (Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, shia vs sunni protests etc), in the first 10 pages on the religion section, I doubt you'll find any atheist deliberately creating a thread to condemn such acts, Seun inclusive. My point: Christianity is where the power is.

Atheists recognize this for some reason.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
M0ron:

Nobody is obligated to watch your garbage just because you wish them to.

You are in the league of those shaky ‘atheists’ who get hard-on barking at theism to calm your frayed nerves. Sore loser
More like Hardmirror wants to psychologically blackmail christians to watch it, I'll rather keep my mb for the highlights of Madrid vs Liverpool grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni, show that Yahweh exist outsude your imaginations already or keep quiet.
I should show you?

Why? undecided
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 2:23pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
You have no idea what atheism is. More than 1000 people have been killed in Nigeria since January due to Islamic ideologies (Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, shia vs sunni protests etc), in the first 10 pages on the religion section, I doubt you'll find any atheist deliberately creating a thread to condemn such acts, Seun inclusive. My point: Christianity is where the power is.

Atheists recognize this for some reason.

Why do you love telling lies always?

The reason why atheist do not engage Muslims is because Muslims have their own section that is very tightly morderated? You can not even go there and argue with them without them banning you. If you create any topic here that is related to Muslims it will be moved there, and once it has been moved there that's all, no body will be able to participate in it because no body will want to declare that he is a muslim before he can post, and once there, you won't be allowed to say what ever you want to say, if you say Muslims are deluded you'll be banned, if you say the Koran is false you'll be banned.

How many topic have you created yourself about Islamic terrorism here? There are many Christians that are anti Muslims and that is the only reason why they are here on naira land but they can't create a single topic on Islam because of the reasons I outlined. The reason outlined is the only reason why we (including you)don't post anything on Islam and not because Christianity is where some imaginary power is. We can even test it, tell me one thing that Yahweh can do that Allah can not do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
I should show you?

Why? undecided

You are always here crying and trying to make a case for Yahweh na. You claim atheism is false and Yahweh and the stories written about him are true. If Yahweh exist outside your imaginations you would have shown that already instead of crying bah bah meh meh all the time. I don't want to listen to your endless cries, just show that Yahweh exist outside your imaginations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

You are always here crying and trying to make a case for Yahweh na. You claim atheism is false and Yahweh and the stories written about him are true. If Yahweh exist outside your imaginationsite you would have shown that already instead of crying bah bah meh meh all the time. I don't want to listen to your endless cries, just show that Yahweh exist outside your imaginations.
Okay.
My next thread will be on the stupidity and inconsistency of atheism. Kee yourself!

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Why do you love telling lies always?

The reason why atheist do not engage Muslims is because Muslims have their own section that zis very tightly morderated? You can not even go there aND argue with them without them banning you. If you create any topic here that is related to Muslims it will be moved there, and once it has been moved there that's all, no body will be able to participate in it because no body will want to declare that he is a muslim before he can post and once there you won't be allowed to say what ever you want to say, if you say Muslims are deluded you'll be banned, if you say the Koran is false you'll be banned.

How many topic have you created yourself about Islamic terrorism here? There are many Christians that are anti Muslims and that is the only reason why they are here on naira land but they can't create a single topic on Islam because of the reasons in outlined. The reason outlined is the only reason why we (including you)don't post anything on Islam and not because Christianity is where some imaginary power is. We can even test it, tell me one thing that Yahweh can do that Allah can not do?
Story!

If religion is what you clam it is, then Islam should be top on your agenda, or does human life not mean anything to self acclaimed humanists anymore?

Christianity is where the power is, that's why you've been here for years getting agitated at anything remotely God or Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by AtYourCervix: 3:05pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Story!

If religion is what you clam it is, then Islam should be top on your agenda, or does human life not mean anything to self acclaimed humanists anymore?

Christianity is where the power is, that's why you've been here for years getting agitated at anything remotely God or Jesus.

I like how you ignored all Dalam0n said while repeating the nonsense he's countered just like a kid that sticks his fingers into his ears while shouting "La la la la"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:10pm On May 26, 2018
AtYourCervix:

I like how you ignored all Dalam0n said while repeating the nonsense he's countered just like a kid that sticks his fingers into his ears while shouting "La la la la"

I tire oo, even he himself will like to create topics about Islam but he can't because of the reasons I outlined. Most people don't want to engage Muslims for the fear of being banned. You can't even say that Islam is Arabic mythology there and not get banned. Instead of addressing the facts I outlined our resident olodo is busy bahing and mehing .
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:13pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Okay.
My next thread will be on the stupidity and inconsistency of atheism. Kee yourself!

Ogbeni just show that Yahweh isn't a mythical creature that lives inside your deluded head.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Ogbeni just show that Yahweh isn't a mythical creature that lives inside your deluded head.
Why do you always think I'm interested in showing you anything? undecided

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2018
AtYourCervix:

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Why do you always think I'm interested in showing you anything? undecided

You are always interested I showing me things. That's what you do here ALWAYS, TRYING to show me that Christianity is true, but you are failing at it ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

I tire oo, even he himself will like to create topics about Islam but he can't because of the reasons I outlined. Most people don't want to engage Muslims for the fear of being banned. You can't even say that Islam is Arabic mythology there and not get banned. Instead of addressing the facts I outlined our resident olodo is busy bahing and mehing .
I'll like to created a thread on Islam? undecided
I really think you have a mental problem of you think everyone think it's normal to be so triggered about something I don't believe in.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:52pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Nonsense!

Ogbeni why don't you start a thread on Islamic terrorism and let's see how it ends up.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

You are always interested I showing me things. That's what you do here ALWAYS, TRYING to show me that Christianity is true, but you are failing at it ALWAYS.
Lol, don't sweat it. I'm here for one reason, and that reason is reflected in my threads.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:53pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
I'll like to created a thread on Islam? undecided
I really think you have a mental problem of you think everyone think it's normal to be so triggered about something I don't believe in.

So you believe in atheism that's why all your threads are about atheism abi? Your logic is superb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Ogbeni why don't you start a thread on Islamic terrorism and let's see how it ends up.
Why?

You want me to create a thread that will last 8 pages to ridicule something I don't even believe in, undecided

Naah, it will take time, and I'm not as obsessed as Hardmirror or others grin

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:55pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Lol, don't sweat it. I'm here for one reason, and that reason is reflected in my threads.

Lies, your post show that you are here to make a case for Yahweh always. You even try to tell us how and why it behaves the way he does most times. You are always trying to make a case for you God because he lives only inside your head.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

So you believe in atheism that's why all your threads are about atheism abi? Your logic is superb.
I believe atheism is bullshit, that's what my thread shows. What do you believe?

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:56pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
Why?

You want me to create a thread that will last 8 pages to ridicule something I don't even believe in, undecided

Naah, it will take time, and I'm not as obsessed as Hardmirror or others grin

The ones you've created on atheism nko? Do you believe in atheism?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

Lies, your post show that you are here to make a case for Yahweh always. You even try to tell us how and why it behaves the way he does most times. You are always trying to make a case for you God because he lives only inside your head.
Okay, you said this last year too. wink

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

The ones you've created on atheism nko? Do you believe in atheism?
I've told you what I believe, what do you believe?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Dalam0n: 3:57pm On May 26, 2018
winner01:
I believe atheism is bullshit, that's what my thread shows. What do you believe?

I believe Christianity is mythological and fictitious bullshit and it shows in post.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by winner01(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2018
Dalam0n:

I believe Christianity is mythological and fictitious bullshit and it shows in post.
So you will spend everyday of your life creating topics and mocking topics on God and Jesus? grin

Fantastic! Keep at it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.