Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15270 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:12pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
back to the topic. who is god's god? lol

Its your claim so you educate us.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Can the maker of a car be hated for destroying his own creation?

Your own logic is lost on you.
it would have been good if the maker actually destroyed the car. are you saying god actually promised 77 virgins to those who kill on his behalf too? since you believe those i mentioned were acting under god's instruction.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Its your claim so you educate us.
i have through the video
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2018
vaxx:
butterflion is different from vaxx. Pls do not mistake me to anyone.
and what makes you say this? i only winked. smiley
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:15pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
it would have been good if the maker actually destroyed the car. are you saying god actually promised 77 virgins to those who kill on his behalf too? since you believe those i mentioned were acting under god's instruction.

Sorry but stick to one direction and stop your embarrassing zig zag dance. I am not Muslim and and their assertion is better known to them.

After all atheism also holds its own promise to you and that is that you would die and rot and become waste and thereafter, NOTHING!

Even NOTHING is a promise. cheesy
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 4:17pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Can the maker of a car be hated for destroying his own creation?

Your own logic is lost on you.

What is this nonsense? Which God appeared to you personally and told you that he sent any body to kill on his behalf? Some deluded and primitive land grabbers wrote tales on how they supposedly exterminated others because their God told them and here you are trying to justify it.

Do you like what Allah's foot soldiers are dping all over the world today? After all you can not hate them because the maker of a car can not be hated for destroying his own creation.

You seriously need to re-read some of the nonsense you type before posting it.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Sorry but stick to one direction and stop your embarrassing zig zag dance. I am not Muslim and and their assertion is better known to them.

After all atheism also holds its own promise to you and that is that you would die and rot and become waste and thereafter, NOTHING!

of cos you are not a muslim. just as i am not a christian. those you call prophets are nothing but muderes to me, why do you celebrate them and accept what they say as true? same way you think muslims are stvpid for thinking allah would reward them for killing infidels
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by vaxx: 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
and what makes you say this? i only winked. smiley
are you not the one mistaking me to butterflion?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

[s]After all atheism also holds its own promise to you and that is that you would die and rot and become waste and thereafter, NOTHING[/s]

Atheist promise nothing,please go and read..

Every decision you make as an atheist is personal
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

What is this nonsense? Which God appeared to you personally and told you that he sent any body to kill on his behalf? Some deluded and primitive land grabbers wrote tales on how they supposedly exterminated others because their God told them and here you are trying to justify it.

Do you like what Allah's foot soldiers are dping all over the world today? After all you can not hate them because the maker of a car can not be hated for destroying his own creation.

lol. lets see how he saves himself out of the pit he dug

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by CAPSLOCKED: 4:19pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

I DOUBT Y'ALL WILL EVER UNDERSTAND... undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:20pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
i have through the video

Your video went against science and a true atheist never goes against empiricism.

1) your video went against the law of cause and effect and rather pushed for infinite regress.

2) your video went against the laws of causality when it claimed human intelligence was not created yet gave its cause to evolution which itself being a cause would translate to being the creator of human intelligence.

3) your video took science to the realm of pseudoscience and science isn't fiction. Science is factual and empirical. When it began to equate God who exists outside our known universe to humans who exist within our universe the whole logic kicked the bucket.

So your video essentially said zilch.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:

lol, he thinks there is a book for atheism. hahahahahahahaha
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Your video went against science and a true atheist never goes against empiricism.

1) your video went against the law of cause and effect and rather pushed for infinite regress.

2) your video went against the laws of causality when it claimed human intelligence was not created yet gave its cause to evolution which itself being a cause would translate to being the creator of human intelligence.

3) your video took science to the realm of pseudoscience and science isn't fiction. Science is factual and empirical. When it began to equate God who exists outside our known universe to humans who exist within our universe the whole logic kicked the bucket.

So your video essentially said zilch.
it is a mockery of the argument that intelligence cannot exist without an intelligent creator. a reply to what christians claim as evidence of god.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by GoodMuyis(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
i am not expecting them to watch, christians are too lazy. most of them dont even read their bibles

First Your video had moral issue full of swearing

Second if you have read a thread created by Winner01 - Who Created God? - An Invalid Question you will realise that this video is useless.

Nobody precede God and has to attribute of being created by a creator, also there is no variable on earth you can tune to have ascertain if HE GOD has a creator. The Infinite Regression is just an escape route use by atheist and doesn't sense if cannot first reveal who created God.

Seun is a programmer who created nairaland, who exist outside the Source or binary code. Therefore it will be insane to raised arguement about existence of seun within Source or binary code, asking question such as: Who code and compile seun, you will agree with me that is a foolish question.

Samething goes for God, he has no created attribute. But since God does exist within your belief, why would you accept my point of view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:21pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:

You need to read and understand that every decision comes with its own PERSONAL GAINS (REWARD).

Your choice to be an atheist was based on this. So atheism holds and promises PERSONAL rewards to you
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

i understand.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
lol, he thinks there is a book for atheism. hahahahahahahaha

Smh. This guy and his inability to reason. So all promises are written? None are self derived?

What a pity.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
GoodMuyis:

First Your video had moral issue full of swearing

Second if you have read a thread created by Winner01 - Who Created God? - An Invalid Question you will realise that this video is useless.

Nobody precede God and has to attribute of being created by a creator, also there is no variable on earth you can tune to have ascertain if HE GOD has a creator. The Infinite Regression is just an escape route use by atheist and doesn't sense if cannot first reveal who created God.

Seun is a programmer who created nairaland, who exist outside the Source or binary code. Therefore it will be insane to raised arguement about existence of seun within Source or binary code, asking question such as: Who code and compile seun, you will agree with me that is a foolish question.

Samething goes for God, he has no created attribute. But since God does exist within your belief, why would you accept my point of view
how can god just exist. is he a product of random selection? is that what you are saying?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Roger!
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Smh. This guy and his inability to reason. So all promises are written? None are self derived?

What a pity.
oh o! is that the angle you want to take? so where are these promises of atheism you speak about? lol
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
it is a mockery of the argument that intelligence cannot exist without an intelligent creator. a reply to what christians claim as evidence of god.

Its a mockery of intelligence to actually equate Gods intelligence to those of men despite having foreknowledge that God does not exist in the realm of men.

You disappoint me when you fail to think.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Its a mockery of intelligence to actually equate Gods intelligence to those of men despite having foreknowledge that God does not exist in the realm of men.

which god?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:26pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

You need to learn to stay put on one spot rather than bringing Muslim arguments when talking with a christian. Its pathetic.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:26pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
which god?

The one you are so fixated on. Didn't the content of the video in your OP show your fixation?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by vaxx: 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

and he also dissapoint me for comparing me to you. He is even arrogant to apologized. Vaxx and butterflylion are not the same...... Oga op.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
oh o! is that the angle you want to take? so where are these promises of atheism you speak about? lol

Chai intelligence must have gone on vacation where you are. Which part of SELF DERIVED do you not understand?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
vaxx:
and he also dissapoint me for comparing me to you. He is even arrogant to apologized. Vaxx and butterflylion are not the same...... Oga op.
arrogant? appologize? for calling you and winking? lol. humor me pls
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
Lol we all going in circles and wont accept defeat...

What God do you claim is real,let me debunk it
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
vaxx:

I am actually doing him and his thread a favour by responding to this idle meaningless banter. But someone has to at least drop some intelligence on this thread cheesy
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Chai intelligence must have gone on vacation where you are. Which part of SELF DERIVED do you not understand?
oga you must tell us the "promises" you talk about. no dodging
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by GoodMuyis(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
that is why i am an atheist, christians appeal to authority, you count seun's opinion over your own capacity to reason. I dont care if seun approves or not. It makes a lot of logic sense. Watch and think for yourself. Or are you also one of those who is managing free 10mb data on your phone?

You dont care if seu.n approves or not, But you care that an atheist animator created the video?

Ok continue

But stop being an Hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.