Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15282 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 3:48pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

You are very emotionally attached to your beliefs and as such you always use emotions when talking about your beliefs. He can not talk about Zeus because he was not raised and forcefully indoctrinated to accept the Zeus mythology, he was raised and forcefully indoctrinated and made to accept the Jesus mythology, failure to do so he was told had dire consequences. It is that indoctrination and child abuse he is trying to undo by challenging the entire belief system. Since there is no God to challenge, he can only challenge those that believe in the concept of God he was indoctrinated with as a child.

If God exist we will have God and not arguments for or against. If God exist you will NEVER make any case for it. It will do that itself.

Lmao. Emotionally attached you say? Scroll back to the OP and see who has subconscious emotional attachments still to an already claimed non existent God grin

Sorry to burst your precious bubble but indoctrination never happened to me because I did not come from a christian family and neither was I abused.

Sorry for your hurt.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Sorry but I am not religious and you certainly cannot call "religion" out same way you cannot call "God" out.
according to who?

Once one does not exist then the other follows. If you say religion is a big influence in the society then its clear now that you are the one with a problem because atheism hasn't had that much influence on this scale so it must hurt cheesy

You will heal. Don't worry.
so atheism as stopped being an influence? lol. tot you guys always blamed atheism for problems in communist countries. lol
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
so true,you need to see my mum casting and binding rats,wall gecko and other animals found in the house,it is funny ehnn

Abeg what is ancestral spirit i always hear pastor casting and destroying? grin
same with my mum. i recall the day i rescues one innocent bird she wanted to kill. the poor bird was still learning how to fly and she claimed it was a spirit or something. not on my watch. i rescued the poor bird, she was so angry with me.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 3:52pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How you cannot see your own error is amazing grin

Atheists are still the ones talking so much about a supposed non existent God. What part of God does not exist do they not understand?

For something not to exist it means IT HAS NO REALITY. Why then do you get so fixated on what you claim has no reality and talk about it as if it indeed had a reality?

You try to assess him based on the attributes you say are found in the bible but you fail to realise that you should not even be assessing him with anything BECAUSE TO YOU HE DOES NOT EXIST! grin

What you are actually doing all day every day is simply trying to reaffirm to yourself that he does not exist and not that you truly have accepted that he does not exist.

Read this over and over again and the light will dawn on you. cheesy

You are a childish spinner.

Gods do not exist but people that believe Godshe exist are everywhere. It is these people we argue and debate with about what ever concept an idea of God they claim exist.

Just the other day you were celebrating that US moved it's embassy to Jerusalem as fulfillment of some divine order, you throw bible verses at people to show that them it is a divine book and not a book of Jewish mythology , I disagree that the bible is divine and will always show you that it remains a book of ancient Jewish mythology.

If people that believe in God stop talking about their God's openly, you won't see any atheist talking about any God.

Your constant attempt to make a case for a God that you claim exist as advertised shows that it exist only inside your head. No God that exist as advertised will ever depend on you to make any case for it.

That reality is what is hurting you badly.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 3:53pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
You have no idea what religions have caused humanity,look it up!

i talk about it cause billions of deluded people believe in it..

Every discovery made by science is a cause not to believe in a god---Godpolymath

What a pity.

You have no idea what atheism has caused humanity. Look it up! Almost 300 million deaths attributed to atheist leaders and which caused the need for the origination of a word beyond genocide known as democide all thanks to atheism.

And this was even based on the current very small numbers of atheist adherents yet these atheist leaders murdered and killed humans within hundred years to the extent that all religious wars and world wars combined did not come close to that record.

Every DISCOVERY made by science is clear evidence to a higher intelligence called God.

__________ butterflylion.

Good thing you said DISCOVERED and not CREATED.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

Gods do not exist but people that believe Godshe exist are everywhere. It is these people we argue and debate with about what ever concept an idea of God they claim exist.

Just the other day you were celebrating that US moved it's embassy to Jerusalem as fulfillment of some divine order, you throw bible verses at people to show that them it is a divine book and not a book of Jewish mythology , I disagree that the bible is divine and will always show you that it remains a book of ancient Jewish mythology.

If people that believe in God stop talking about their God's openly, you won't see any atheist talking about any God.

Your constant attempt to make a case for a God that you claim exist as advertised shows that it exist only inside your head. No God that exist as advertised will ever depend on you to make any case for it.

summary. if god only exist because people talk about god. god cant exist on it's own. we dont argue with god, we argue with people.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

What a pity.

You have no idea what atheism has caused humanity. Look it up! Almost 300 million deaths attributed to atheist leaders and which caused the need for the origination of a word beyond genocide known as democide all thanks to atheism.

And this was even based on the current very small numbers of atheist adherents yet these atheist leaders murdered and killed humans within hundred years to the extent that all religious wars and world wars combined did not come close to that record.

Every DISCOVERY made by science is clear evidence to a higher intelligence called God.

thought you said atheism has no impact on humanity? lol.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 3:56pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
according to who?

so atheism as stopped being an influence? lol. tot you guys always blamed atheism for problems in communist countries. lol

Its English I wrote and again you have a major problem with English.

When did "atheism hasn't had that much influence" translate to "atheism has STOPPED being an influence".

Eye dey pain you?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 3:56pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Lmao. Emotionally attached you say? Scroll back to the OP and see who has subconscious emotional attachments still to an already claimed non existent God grin

Sorry to burst your precious bubble but indoctrination never happened to me because I did not come from a christian family and neither was I abused.

Sorry for your hurt.

You've started with your lies. At what age did you ever step your feet into a church? At what age did you first get to hear about Jesus and the stories that were written about him? Your family doesn't have to be Christian for you to be indoctrinated into the Christian religion. When you were 10 years old, which God did you believe in? Was it Allah, Brahma or Yahweh and can you tell us why?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 25, 2018
Seun:
I feel that the whole God’s God thing was a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I like the stuff that’s more grounded in reality or the actual beliefs of the people we are trying to liberate.

You want to liberate people and you keeping them in Spiritual Cage

OtemAtum come and hear this matter o
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 3:57pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

The one hurting is clearly you all day everyday on this God issue but of course you always pass the buck grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

What a pity.

remind us how many people david, abraham, moses, caleb, joshua etc killed?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 25, 2018
Funny thing about religious people is that they dont believe the universe was uncreated and happen by chance but they believed their god was uncreated and created everything without a good reason..

One thing i love about science is that it does not limit your knowledge and you can make a discovery..

There could be alternate realities, another hidden dimensiones ,multiverse or even unknown plane of existence but our religious folks want an easy way out
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 3:59pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

You've started with your lies. At what age did you ever step your feet into a church? At what age did you first get to hear about Jesus and the stories that were written about him? Your family doesn't have to be Christian for you to be indoctrinated into the Christian religion. When you were 10 years old, which God did you believe in? Was it Allah, Brahma or Yahweh and can you tell us why?

At 10 I held no belief. Neither did I hold any at 19 years of age. My parents were core traditionalists so where you came about christian indoctrination is beyond me. My formerly tradionalist side is why I came to like someone like vaxx who I was once like.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Its English I wrote and again you have a major problem with English.

When did "atheism hasn't had that much influence" translate to "atheism has STOPPED being an influence".

Eye dey pain you?
"Almost 300 million deaths attributed to atheist leaders" - butterfylion
is that not enough influence? are you waiting for us to kill the whole world? lol
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
thought you said atheism has no impact on humanity? lol.

English is your bane its now clear.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

At 10 I held no belief. Neither did I hold any at 19 years of age. My parents were core traditionalists so where you came about christian indoctrination is beyond me. My formerly tradionalist side is why I came to like someone like vaxx who I was once like.
vaxx wink wink wink weldone
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

The one hurting is clearly you all day everyday on this God issue but of course you always pass the buck grin

Lying and saying things about me because you want them to be true can and will never make them true.

God remains and idea that I'd why we are discussing and arguing about most of the time here.

If your God exist as advertised you will NEVER make any case for it. It will do it itself since according to the hypothesis it wants people to know that it exist and also WANT be in a relationship with them.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Seun(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Did you watch it to the end? You should've seen how it ended.
Seen. The ending makes sense. I never got to the end before because the other videos on the same topic didn’t impress me like the rest of the videos on the channel.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

English is your bane its now clear.
where is leo?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

What a pity.

Atheism is a disbelief in a God so anything outside of that is personal
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2018
Seun:
Seen. The ending makes sense. I never got to the end before because the other videos on the same topic didn’t impress me like the rest of the videos on the channel.
butterflylion, kindly quote se.un again. or has he stopped being the authority you quote to rubbish this thread?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:04pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
remind us how many people david, abraham, moses, caleb, joshua etc killed?

Why don't you do the count for all of us and then let's put the tally beside this below

152.2 million plus 109.7 million atheist killings and murders brings us to what tally? grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

Lying and saying things about me because you want them to be true can and will never make them true.

God remains and idea that I'd why we are discussing and arguing about most of the time here.

If your God exist as advertised you will NEVER make any case for it. It will do it itself since according to the hypothesis it wants people to know that it exist and also WANT be in a relationship with them.

just like their hardmirror is a liar chant. lol. someone like hahn has seen the book i published as a christian preacher. funny the book is even on amazon. but i intentionally wont dance to the tune of those who wanted me to be answerable to them.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:06pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

Vaxx abeg come. I think this clueless fellow is insinuating I am you. grin

No Wonder the senselessness of his OP is lost on him cheesy
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 4:07pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

I know you are lying. At 19 you claim you had no belief but somehow you were formerly a traditionalist eh? Yeye dey smell I'll soon expose your lies. Just wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Why don't you do the count for all of us and then let's put the tally beside this below

152.2 million plus 109.7 million atheist killings and murders brings us to what tally? grin
oh so now we should start a competition of who has killed most? lol. from a christain, you should be ashamed of this. you see nothing wrong in supposed men of god killing like no mans business, but want the world to dump atheism for your religion that calls murderers saints and prophets?

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Vaxx abeg come. I think this clueless fellow is insinuating I am you. grin

No Wonder the senselessness of his OP is lost on him cheesy
i could be insinuating he is your lover, cant i?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

I know you are lying. At 19 you claim you had belief but somehow you were formerly a traditionalist eh? Yeye dey smell I'll soon expose your lies. Just wait.

My parents were traditionalists ogbeni and not me. Being born into that family does not mean I had interest. Yes I enjoyed the festivals and ceremonies due to the music and food but the core side was not my thing.

When you have those lies you claim, let me know
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:11pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
oh so now we should start a competition of who has killed most? lol. from a christain, you should be ashamed of this. you see nothing wrong in supposed men of god killing like no mans business, but want the world to dump atheism for your religion that calls murderers saints and prophets?

Can the maker of a car be hated for destroying his own creation?

Your own logic is lost on you.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

My parents were traditionalists ogbeni and not me. Being born into that family does not mean I had interest. Yes I enjoyed the festivals and ceremonies due to the music and food but the core side was not my thing.

When you have those lies you claim, let me know
back to the topic. who is god's god? lol
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by vaxx: 4:12pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
butterflion is different from vaxx. Pls do not mistake me to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.