Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15279 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

I am actually doing him and his thread a favour by responding to this idle meaningless banter. But someone has to at least drop some intelligence on this thread cheesy
hahahahahaha @intelligence. this guy is too much!!!
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
Lol we all going in circles and wont accept defeat...

What God do you claim is real,let me debunk it

What God do you claim is not real? Why not first assert that claim with knowledge. grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

You need to learn to stay put on one spot rather than bringing Muslim arguments when talking with a christian. Its pathetic.

It's not. Just showing you that you are NOT the only one that can throw out ridiculous and outlandish claims. I understand how painful it is because the Islamic claim always shows you how ridiculous and senseless your absurd claims are so much so that you don't want me to use it when pointing out tour stupidity at you.

The ancient Jews claim that their God told them to exterminate different civilizations and you believe them without any evidence at ALL. Some Muslims also claim that Allah say that they should exterminate some people and establish his system.

Why do you accept one and discard the other despite the fact that you have NO evidence to show for both of them?

You don't just like your folly been shown to you right in your face and I understand.

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2018
GoodMuyis:

You dont care if seu.n approves or not, But you care that an atheist animator created the video?

Ok continue

But stop being an Hypocrite
i care that the message aligns with logic, not the creator
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by AtYourCervix: 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
oh o! is that the angle you want to take? so where are these promises of atheism you speak about? lol

"Promises of atheism" haha wetin we no go hear for Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

What God do you claim is not real? Why not first assert that claim with knowledge. grin
All is man made
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by vaxx: 4:36pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

I am actually doing him and his thread a favour by responding to this idle meaningless banter. But someone has to at least drop some intelligence on this thread cheesy
how can he be so stubborn to accept simple correction? He does not even know he just make an error for comparing me with you. Yet he is still stubborn.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 4:37pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Its a mockery of intelligence to actually equate Gods intelligence to those of men despite having foreknowledge that God does not exist in the realm of men.

You disappoint me when you fail to think.

So God does not exist in the realm of men yet you somehow get to interact with this God? You claim you even experience him as a man but he still doesn't exist in the relm of men abi? If God doesn't exist in the same realm as men do, how did you get to know that it exist at all so much so that you are always speaking for it and telling people how it acts and behave when you feel they aren't getting it right?

Continue we are listening grin

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:

"Promises of atheism" haha wetin we no go hear for Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol. na their intelligent contribution be that o grin grin grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
i care that the message aligns with logic, not the creator

I coined this quote somewhere else and it best suites this your silly talk about logic here.

Trust and loyalty being the final arbiter for logic stands superior to logic so can only guide logic in the direction it does not trust and isn't absolutely loyal to. When it ever does apply logic to itself it does this as a means to further prove itself trustworthy and loyal because its foundation is already trusted and loyal in the eyes of the one doing the application.

----------- Butterflylion 2018 ©

As an addendum, there is absolutely nothing logical about the OP. Taking something that is outside the realm of scientific logic and used to talk about scientifically derived events from already existing things in this realm is beyond illogical.
But of course my quote above would show your next comment falls in line with that quote cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
vaxx:
how can he be so stubborn to accept simple correction? He does not even know he just make an error for comparing me with you. Yet he is still stubborn.
continue crying wink wink wink
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:39pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
All is man made

Another claim. I said "with knowledge".
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

I coined this quote somewhere else and it best suites this your silly talk about logic here.

----------- Butterflylion 2018 ©

As an addendum, there is absolutely nothing logical about the OP. Taking something that is outside the realm of scientific logic and used to talk about scientifically derived events from already existing things in this realm is beyond illogical.
But of course my quote above would show your next comment falls in line with that quote cheesy
oga, we are awaiting the "promises of Atheism you speak about"
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
vaxx:

Ignore the guy. He is obviously epileptic now due to the absolute mess his OP has put him in. He will never accept your correction. Do you not see HARD in his moniker?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by AtYourCervix: 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. na their intelligent contribution be that o grin grin grin

No be today we don dey hear such highly intelligent statements

Kingebukasblog: Diagoras of Melos was the founder of atheism

Science.watch: Krauss, Dawkins and Harris are the high priests of atheism

now we hear atheism has promises

What next?

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Another claim. I said "with knowledge".
lol you think i have power to be writing epistles for you..

All is man made,All need human to be recognised,i could even create my own god and watch how millions of people believing it.

As far as i know,yahwe and zeus is the worst of them all

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Ignore the guy. He is obviously epileptic now due to the absolute mess his OP has put him in. He will never accept your correction. Do you not see HARD in his moniker?
what mess? you mean i could be arrested or what? oh my! i am in a mess? hahahaha. chai!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
oga, we are awaiting the "promises of Atheism you speak about"

Smh when simple words we use every day still do not make it past the ear drums or eyes of people into their brains for sake of understanding then why do they have ears to hear or eyes to see? undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:

What next?
Hand book to study atheism grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:

What next?
we are coronating a pope soon grin grin grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
what mess? you mean i could be arrested or what? oh my! i am in a mess? hahahaha. chai!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

You are trying too hard oga. Only you are typing and only you are hahahaing and chaiing and posting 4 laughter emojis.

Your attempt to hide your pain is palpable.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

Smh when simple words we use every day still do not make it past the ear drums or eyes of people into their brains for sake of understanding then why do they have ears to hear or eyes to see? undecided
forget story. i want to see the "promises of atheism" you know so much about
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
lol you think i have power to be writing epistles for you..

All is man made,All need human to be recognised,i could even create my own god and watch how millions of people believing it.

As far as i know,yahwe and zeus is the worst of them all

So you cannot prove your claim with knowledge grin

Okay take your L and go

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

You are trying too hard oga. Only you are typing and only you are hahahaing and chaiing and posting 4 laughter emojis.

Your attempt to hide your pain is palpable.
ehya!
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by vaxx: 4:47pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
continue crying wink wink wink
you have just been exposed and delivered from your utter ignorance. Pls do not made mention of my monicker unless you are not intended to promote the same ignorance. You just did here. Stubborn head
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 25, 2018
butterflylion:

So you cannot prove your claim with knowledge grin

Okay take your L and go
undecided
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2018
vaxx:
you have just been exposed and delivered from your utter ignorance. Pls do not made mention of my monicker unless you are not intended to promote the same ignorance. You just did here. Stubborn head
see warning! Lol. Oga i see your hand work and i hailed you. Forget story
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by AtYourCervix: 4:55pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
Hand book to study atheism grin

The handbook has been existing for time immemorial, according to theists (who are the only readers of the Handbook) here are the doctrines of atheism

1. You must accept evolution and big bang as atheists are responsible for both theories

2. You must kill all religious people and even atheists as well

3. You must kill and eat babies

4. You must call on Yahweh or Allah or some interventionist god when in trouble

5. You must admit Pol Pot, Stalin etc killed people because they were atheists

6. You must worship the devil

7. You must be sad and depressed, you can't possibly be happy

8. When you're about to die you must become a Christian/Muslim or adherent of some religion, you can't possibly die an atheist

There are many more doctrines in the book they tell me about although I'm yet to see this book but it must exist or how else do you explain how they know so much about the doctrines that guide our lives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:

The handbook has been existing for time immemorial, according to theists (who are the only readers of the Handbook) here are the doctrines of atheism

1. You must accept evolution and big bang as atheists are responsible for both theories

2. You must kill all religious people and even atheists as well

3. You must kill and eat babies

4. You must call on Yahweh or Allah or some interventionist god when in trouble

5. You must admit Pol Pot, Stalin etc killed people because they were atheists

6. You must worship the devil

7. You must be sad and depressed, you can't possibly be happy

8. When you're about to die you must become a Christian/Muslim or adherent of some religion, you can't possibly die an atheist

There are many more doctrines in the book they tell me about although I'm yet to see this book but it must exist or how else do you explain how they know so much about the doctrines that guide our lives?
so on point. It is true, just recalled that we had a guide book now.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Tyche(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
can you prove Zeus Hera Poseidon Demeter Ares Athena Apollo Artemis Hephaestus Aphrodite Hermes Dionysus Hades Hypnos Nike Janus Nemesis Iris Hecate Tyche dont exist?
WTF!!! I don't exist?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Tyche(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
can you prove Zeus Hera Poseidon Demeter Ares Athena Apollo Artemis Hephaestus Aphrodite Hermes Dionysus Hades Hypnos Nike Janus Nemesis Iris Hecate Tyche dont exist?
WTF!!! I don't exist?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Tyche(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
WTF!!! I don't exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.