Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86173 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ekestar(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood
IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, RUN NOW AND SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING FUN BY FORNICATING WITH SOMEBODY YOUR NOT MARRIED TO. YOU'RE EVEN BOLD TO SAY THAT SHE PRAYS VERY WELL. PRAYING DOES NOT MAKE HER A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. PEOPLE PRAY TO DEMONS.
HELL FIRE IS REAL. YOU WILL NOT DIE FOR NOT HAVING A GIRL FRIEND. GOD DELIVERED ME AND OTHERS.
JESUS SAID THAT YOU SHOULD COME TO HIM ALL YEE THAT LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN AND HE WILL GIVE REST TO YOUR SOUL.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Eke40seven(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:

Oversabi won't kill some Nairalanders just because they don't want to acknowledge the spiritual.
The guy said there is no blood anytime he stays awake. And that the girl monitors him to sure he is asleep.
What else
Miracle hunters, might it not occur to you that she might already know when and how to deal with the stuff to some extent when conscious? Did it occur to you that the medical problems might be more out of control when she is asleep and unconscious?
Why are we so backward? No wonder studies upon studies have related illitracy and underdevelopment to superstition. Which means the more enlightened people are about nature and scientific truths, the less superstitious they become.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by luckyboss(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2018
This is small issue, I knew the secret behind it.
But I will not expose the whole issue here for security purposes. My only solution to you is get yourself saint Michael's perfume spread it your room and invite her then you will see her reaction immediately.
[/quote]
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by modik(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2018
In all sense of honesty, I'm not and cannot justify sin.

It irks me how living beings walking on planet earth seem to cast first stone when sin is mentioned. Everything about man, his imagination and totality is sinful, even before birth. Our eyes and mouths are wide open to certain sins, forgetting that all sins <transgression of God's Law> rank equally.
For if you offend in one you have erred in all. James 2:10-11

Dum4christ:
[My dear...stop this no sin is small thing..This is why we have continued to mess around in oir evil way and everyone is comfortable in sin.God hates sin and will never associate will any kind of sin due to his nature except we truly repent and return to.him. How can one be fornicating at Will ..seeing it as a normal way of life fully knowing its sin against God yet claim to be a Christian seeking for a godly girl to marry while they comfortably make a mockery of his will?. If you claim to love God, keep his commandment and of you don't identify with your master the devil. quote author=modik post=67975097]

No sin is small. Check and see you are pure before printing fingers.

Checking....
Don't you lie?.....
Don't you call God's name in vain?.....
Don't you disobey your seniors?....
Are you a virgin?.....

Etc.

No sin is small

Never let your sins allianate you from God.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by bomsilaga(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
My contribution is that not all speaking in tongues is inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by fynex(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Go and discuss this with your pastor, you need deliverance...
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2018
Idiot. You like her because of praying and sexing upandan
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:30am On May 29, 2018
[url][/url] embarassed
Viergeachar:

Doubting Thomas has arrived. Nothing is ever spiritual with them.
Medical issue kor, health issue ni.
Nonsense!

For starters there's nothing real about this story, Its just a trash storyline because there isnt enough info to verify anything being said here.

Nigerians really need to become better educated, That u found a scenario that u don't understand does not mean that it is a spiritual problem. Rather it simply means u don't know anything about it.

Our spiritual pastor pls give me any evidence that this is a spiritual problem!

I'm waiting.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ATinaC(f): 11:55am On May 29, 2018
God fearing & prayer warrior indeed. She prays before n after sex n u notice blood stain. I wonder who she prays to. Oga, go for deliverance u hear.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by fof1: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

U ARE A BIG HYPOCRITE DOOMED FOR HELL FIRE AS U ARE LOADING GRADUALLY. U ARE FUCKING A GIRL NOT MARRIED TO U SINCE YEARS NOW & U ATE TALKING OF A VERY GOOD PRAYER WARRIOR WHO SPEAKS IN TONGUES - DEVIL INSPIRED. DEMONS SPEAK IN TONGUES TOO, DO U KNOW? PLS CHANFE UR LIFE & SEEK HIS MERCY B4 UR LIFE IS SACRIFICED WITHOUT MERCY... DECEIVERS IN D FIREST OF INIQUITIES...

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by fof1: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

U ARE A BIG HYPOCRITE DOOMED FOR HELL FIRE AS U ARE LOADING GRADUALLY. U ARE FUCKING A GIRL NOT MARRIED TO U SINCE YEARS NOW & U ATE TALKING OF A VERY GOOD PRAYER WARRIOR WHO SPEAKS IN TONGUES - DEVIL INSPIRED. DEMONS SPEAK IN TONGUES TOO, DO U KNOW? PLS CHANFE UR LIFE & SEEK HIS MERCY B4 UR LIFE IS SACRIFICED WITHOUT MERCY... DECEIVERS IN D FOREST OF INIQUITIES...
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by samwobi(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
Good prayer warrior that speaks in tongues but has sex all through the night. It it God you are trying to deceive or the readers.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Owiii(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

If she is Godly and broken by the Holy Spirit, she wouldn't be opening her legs for you. Thread with caution....
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Owiii(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.
God bless you for this. You are in the spirit. Never seen a true prayer warrior that fornicates. Something isn't right in the relationship but the guy is blinded by sex.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by emmyfizzy12(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2018
sorry bros, but the story looks too nollywood. if real seek spiritual help.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
Breaking up with her is the only solution for now and let go solve whatever problem she has. but praying like a prayer warrior and still have sex with you like olosho without marriage got me confused and I suspect she's hiding something from you.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Niwdog(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2018
but op you get mind sha

I can't stick with such a girl for one week talk more of a year plus

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Consigliere(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2018
Haa!.., So you're sleeping with the daughter of the woman with the issue of blood?

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Cgame: 1:24pm On May 29, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
All these people taking pre marital sex as an abomination... The whites sometimes giff birth to their children before marriage self... So why take pre marital sex as an abomination .... It doesn't happen in Iraq!!!!

That the whites are doing it doesn't make it proper.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 29, 2018
JONSYN7154:
The blood you do see is a sign of warning to you to leave her alone and when you want to leave her she open her legs for you to have sex with her. Guy, her spiritual husband are fed up with you chopping their "food", soon they are coming for your head. Better leave her and save your head.

This thread is better than Netflix, let me chill grin grin grin

Abeg, tell me part 2 shocked
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 29, 2018
Donraqh:

Sounding this way shows you do not have knowledge of spiritual things bro, she'll simply refuse to turn up or better still not perform the ritual. If she must perform the rituals by all means then the CCTV will will not work that night. She'd got that power.

You can't use physical traps on spiritual been.

Should we set up a trap instead maybe lead her with Gold coins grin grin grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2018
Daboomb:

Well, it is a starting point!

it is better than accusing someone wrongly or just speculating.
I support the idea.
Even spirits have been captured on hidden cameras or dont you watch it on TV?

You believe what you watch on a screen?
After filters and photo shopping you still believe your eyes? grin grin grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viergeachar: 1:44pm On May 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:
[url][/url] embarassed

For starters there's nothing real about this story, Its just a trash storyline because there isnt enough info to verify anything being said here.

Nigerians really need to become better educated, That u found a scenario that u don't understand does not mean that it is a spiritual problem. Rather it simply means u don't know anything about it.

Our spiritual pastor pls give me any evidence that this is a spiritual problem!

I'm waiting.

No amount of evidence will suffice for people like you.
Just tell me you dont believe in the spiritual.
Chikena
But whether you believe it or not, it exists.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viergeachar: 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
Eke40seven:

Miracle hunters, might it not occur to you that she might already know when and how to deal with the stuff to some extent when conscious? Did it occur to you that the medical problems might be more out of control when she is asleep and unconscious?
Why are we so backward? No wonder studies upon studies have related illitracy and underdevelopment to superstition. Which means the more enlightened people are about nature and scientific truths, the less superstitious they become.

If it's something physical, her body should be stained with blood as well... angry
Why are some people like this
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Elviswifey1(f): 1:56pm On May 29, 2018
Did u say she is a prayer warrior? that its what attracted you to her?.still ur conscious allow sex wit her untop prayer.God has suffered. Well I don't trust some prayer warriors n holy holy bcs ever since our choir sister faith d powerful born again in my church that wil sing here eeeh people must fall n repent can carry belle from a long time boyfriend n hv d mind to still live wit d boy n carry another one from another man unmarried I duff cap for some women using church to feign goodness.my dear what u need is Jesus not d r/ship bcs it seems u have been initiated n its milking ur blood.ur alive but dead in d spirit,once d blood finishes u die physical death.that is why its good to repent n wait for d right spouse.fornication has never favoured anyone instead it will bring problems.Jesus is the only way,follow him n live

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by GoodMuyis(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.
Below is what you should listen to

Repent and be converted, Presently now your life is reading on Hour Glass - It is well with you Bro

Elviswifey1:
Did u say she is a prayer warrior? that its what attracted you to her?.still ur conscious allow sex wit her untop prayer.God has suffered. Well I don't trust some prayer warriors n holy holy bcs ever since our choir sister faith d powerful born again in my church that wil sing here eeeh people must fall n repent can carry belle from a long time boyfriend n hv d mind to still live wit d boy n carry another one from another man unmarried I duff cap for some women using church to feign goodness.my dear what u need is Jesus not d r/ship bcs it seems u have been initiated n its milking ur blood.ur alive but dead in d spirit,once d blood finishes u die physical death.that is why its good to repent n wait for d right spouse.fornication has never favoured anyone instead it will bring problems.Jesus is the only way,follow him n live

(1Cor 6:15 [KJV])
Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

(1Cor 6:16 [KJV])
What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

(1Cor 6:17 [KJV])
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

(1Cor 6:18 [KJV])
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

(1Cor 6:19 [KJV])
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

(1Cor 6:20 [KJV])
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Adewunmibaba(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2018
3millionia:
Op arrange CCTV or hiden camera, this is 21 century. Get your facts right.

I don't like long stories. Get CCTV or hidden camera then invite her for rematch grin

Afi Rematch nah����
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by whogatti: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Believe me she has deposited some strange disease into your system that will start showing it ugly head very soon immediately you leave her without going for a thorough deliverance..... Your case is damn critical I bet you... Go for deliverance ASAP.... And your mother too is damn sleeping... I don't think she's a prayerful woman... Sorry to say that
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by CsRockefeller(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2018
Consigliere:
Haa!.., So you're sleeping with the daughter of the woman with the issue of blood?

grin grin grin grin
you np well, i swear.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by CsRockefeller(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
Consigliere:

grin grin grin grin
you no well, i swear.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
Cgame:

That the whites are doing it doesn't make it proper.

support yuh comment with bible quote
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Organs(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
Viking007:
Kindly shut up. Don't let your ignorance ruin your life.

You are the one that needs to shut the f-up cos ignorance and religiosity already took control of your brain. Have you paid your tithe? hurry oh, take your money to the pastors oh, enemies of progress are after you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.