Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86180 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

I wonder what their prayer points usually are
the guy is here he can answer u
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by paris22(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me
Like seriously? ����
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by thunderbabs: 9:23am On May 29, 2018
This one is spiritual. E be like say her spiritual husband dey disvirgin her everynyt by ur syd or dem(including her) dey feast on blood every night. But whosr blood it is, i dunno.. She is well aware of what is going on.

And brother, your life and future isnt safe. You myt v bin caged sef. This is a strong spiritual issue. Forget say she dey pray, d devil kniws d bible better than most xtians, u hia?

Better you go for deliverance ursef.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viergeachar: 9:24am On May 29, 2018
Eke40seven:
Look at how religion has destroyed the ability of our youths to even think rationally, everything is "Spirits". Even Europe in the dark ages wasn't as bad as this.
No wonder there are more religious centres than hospitals, schools and all emergency centres put together.
OP, I have seen many girls with such dilemma. I advice you rather go to Quora with these type of questions, they are more enlightened.
First, confront the girl and threaten her to let you in on what is happening, then you guys should go for medical tests. However, I am sure the babe already know what is wrong with her but she might not want to share for fear of losing you.

Oversabi won't kill some Nairalanders just because they don't want to acknowledge the spiritual.
The guy said there is no blood anytime he stays awake. And that the girl monitors him to sure he is asleep.
What else

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ediomo12(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2018
You no what?, there is something behind that girl whom you won't understand. But my advise now is for you to quite that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Bryan88(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:

Chai sense no go kill me
hehehehehe... sense no go kill u my dear.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2018
All these people taking pre marital sex as an abomination... The whites sometimes giff birth to their children before marriage self... So why take pre marital sex as an abomination .... It doesn't happen in Iraq!!!!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by candyice: 9:31am On May 29, 2018
She might even b vamparina,check urself for fangs marks...dis is serious

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by mcthanks: 9:34am On May 29, 2018
You all know this could also be a medical problem right? Not everything is spiricoco oooo
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by akinsmyk(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

Na God I take beg you, don't repeat this kind of thing outside. shocked What is common in ladies? shocked Did you even read the OP's initial post at all? He said he sees 2-3 drops of blood only between the hours of 10:30p.m and 12 midnight on the floor & on his power bank! shocked How come he doesn't see it on his bedsheets, or furniture, or walls or elsewhere?? He doesn't even see such bloodstains on the girl's clothes, or on her body? So what da heck are you talking about? What dirty birth control drugs will cause such a thing, and the drops of blood will not be seen on the girl's body, but on the floor at specific hours of the night? undecided

A woman who is bleeding intermittently as a result of birth control pills, will bleed into her clothes, or sanitary pads or will leave bloodstains on the bedsheet, all through the day at different sporadic times. sad She will not wait till the hours of 10:30p.m and 12 midnight. So why do these bloodstains only appear between the hours of 10:30p.m and 12 midnight? And it does not happen when he is awake? Think man...think! shocked

You too get sense

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Neddyogu(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

God is really merciful. So you guys pray together after engaging in pre marital sex. Don't you feel guilty or awkward praying to God at that point?

Dem go pray "Thank u Lord for this kpekus" Chai! Jehovah don see something

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by jobonnairaland: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
Neddyogu:

Dem go pray "Thank u Lord for this kpekus" Chai! Jehovah don see something
Hahahaha
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Countersam(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.

Guy am surprised you are still asking questions, is it when your blood finish you will realise you are under a witchcraft/marine spirit attack.

Wake up dude!

But have you tried bleeping another girl, ven if means testing with an olosho and check for the blood

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2018
She is not a Christian. She is a pretender. She is just using speaking in tongue as cover up and it's not from holy spirit.
She call herself Christian and committing formication.

Please, run from your life and you also give your life to Jesus Christ. Let holy spirit take charge of your life not only for now but for your future.

You need God to lead you.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by SniperSmurf(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:

Chai sense no go kill me

Calm down. She was on her period.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by PearlFFS(f): 10:01am On May 29, 2018
I wonder why you are seeking for advice. Except your brain is being remote controlled.

Stay away from the girl period.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by odinga1of: 10:03am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

You better flee from that girl or drag yourselves to MFM prayer city for complete spiritual overhauling to avoid stories that touch.

Stay there and be looking for a God fearing girl who can pray like Elijah and screw like Cossy Ojiakor, meanwhile marine agents are sucking your blood. Mscheeew.

When you go for deliverance, and I mean HOT ONE, it is your blood sucking girlfriend that will break up with you. She will run away from you. She has been hiding behind 'prayer' to manipulate you and turn you to a blood bank.
God bless you sisi.......... the girl wan use pussy finish the idiot brain....................... same guy will create another thread than the girl confesses of using his blood for one thing or the other

so people deh see wetin de worry dem, Dem de form prayer warriors my foot.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by SyndyB(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2018
you have sex with a woman that is not your wife, you are attracted to her cus she prays and speaks in tongues always. which kind of tongue is that? who deceiving who? And what kind of solution are you seeking here when your conscience never convict you of your wrong doings?

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by SyndyB(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
you have sex with a woman that is not your wife, you are attracted to her cus she prays and speaks in tongues always. which kind of tongue is that? who is deceiving who? And what kind of solution are you seeking here when your conscience never convict you of your wrong doings?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ladygudhead(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2018
Ok, if we should overlook the blood stains sef, one cannot overlook the fact that you most times wake up to see her staring at you while u were sleeping. Is she your guardian angel?

If I noticed that most times i wake up, middle of the night,to see whomever I share room with staring at me, u are a suspect already....like I said, are you my guardian angel!!! lol.

If its were a medical problem, as some persons might be right, we expect her to have known already all these while and not shy away from getting help. You (OP) are her intended husband, why would she not confide in you.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2018
carbon1224:
Bro get a hidden camera and try and make it night vision so that you will see for your self.

Haha, OP get a camera but don't put it on night vision. You might scare yourself to death.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by remigiusizunna(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2018
grin
ImaIma1:

I guess he covers her body in the blood of Jesus before he dives in.
ImaIma1:

ImaIma1:

lol
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ishilove: 10:21am On May 29, 2018
odinga1of:

God bless you sisi.......... the girl wan use pussy finish the idiot brain....................... same guy will create another thread than the girl confesses of using his blood for one thing or the other

so people deh see wetin de worry dem, Dem de form prayer warriors my foot.
Na the girl dey form prayer warrior, not the guy. The guy no know wetin hin dey do.

The girl is not praying in sincerity because a true soldier of God will be slayed in conscience when fornicating

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ishilove: 10:22am On May 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

It's not easy o my Sister, when something taste so good, It's not easy to let go. Have you ever eaten in a Booker & find yourself going back there even when they say the woman is using juju to cook her food. Every woman has a V, but the quality & sweetness isn't the same oh honestly.
True, it's very difficult but at least make the effort.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 10:30am On May 29, 2018
Cgame:
Now where is the poster in all of this?...
No follow up?

It was a made-up story. 3babes is practising his writing skills on NL to see how much interest he can gather incase he decides to write a play in the future, he also distorted his grammar at will to seem like an ignorant person. The story - whether real or fake - was scary and interesting to read. I hope he writes a fake follow up, I'll pay money to see his movie btw.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by omura: 10:32am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

3babes. i strongly advice you connect that lady and yourself to this deliverance ministry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag this ministry is strong in deliverance, i have been undergoing deliverance in the ministry by phone call cos of the distance of my location, so is not a must to go there. see the man of God fone number. 08153309479.

am thanking God for my own now since somebody connected me to the ministry when i posted my problem on nairaland
even you yourself needs deliverance cos you have tempered with the underworld, you cant escape easily even if you dump her
i no what am saying i no whatsup. if you connect this ministry the thing that is bringing the blood will appear and talk through her
and expose everything about that blood. I am saved to save others.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Elzends(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2018
I find quite disturbing, the comments I read here

back in school, I had a friend who suddenly started skabashin at midnight. when he confided in me, he told me that he has been seeing drops of dried blood in the morning, at a particular spot in his room for several days then.
he met a powerful man of God about it and was given midnight prayers to say

He even showed me the kin blood sef..
The long and short of it all is that we later found out that the solution to the problem was quite far from the spiritual realm....... quite far...
can't disclose it here coz it sounds really silly

as much as I believe in the existence of the metaphysical, oga, try to find a logical solution to your problem b4 surrendering to the metaphysical.. get the lady to open up to you...

She may not know the origin of her problem and I'm sure she's been convinced that it has something to do with the spiritual realm, that explains her constant skabashin.... which obviously hasn't Solved her problem ..

if the greatest minds that walked the earth blamed the spiritual realm for every single misfortune...HIV would still be regarded as spiritual punishment for infidelity
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Alariiwo: 10:33am On May 29, 2018
Neurotika:

So metaphysics studies what exactly? Realms and forces operating in the world. Lmao

Metaphysics tells you that not everything is physical.

But what do you know? you obviously can't see beyond your nostrils

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by itiswell247: 10:34am On May 29, 2018
omura:

3babes. i strongly advice you connect that lady and yourself to this deliverance ministry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag this ministry is strong in deliverance, i have been undergoing deliverance in the ministry by phone call cos of the distance of my location, so is not a must to go there. see the man of God fone number. , 08153309479.

am thanking God for my own now since somebody connected me to the ministry when i posted my problem on nairaland
even you yourself needs deliverance cos you have tempered with the underworld, you cant escape easily even if you dump her
i no what am saying i no whatsup. if you connect this ministry the thing that is bringing the blood will appear and talk through her
and expose everything about that blood. I am saved to save others.
Op, if you so much love the girl, I advise you seek deliverance for her.

I am happy you are a living testimony fo CCT deliverance ministries
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2018
Daboomb:

"Technology" was born of the spirit or do you think Albert Einstein was 'just lucky' to be sitting under an Apple tree, when he stumbled on the Laws of gravity and 3 laws of motion that we still use and depend upon till today?

Oh wow! Nigerians are grossly uneducated. Can you imagine the blunder you've written? And to think 4 other people who were patient enough to read till page 10 of this thread, actually liked and agreed with your post. Makes you wonder if they even understood what they were reading or if they are just atheist-bandwagon'ers

Einstein discovered Gravity? You don't know who Albert Einstein is but you are forming book book up and down. I weep for the atheist on Nairaland and anyone who takes them seriously. You deserve serious flogging for not knowing Sir Isaac Newton postulated the Law of Gravity and Motion.

*spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Caris77: 10:43am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

sorry to say, but she is possessed. I have seen a similar issue with my househelp then. Funny she was always qiuck to point accusing fingers at my sis in law, landlord or anybody that visits then.forget about that speaking in toungues , its just a deception or dont you see how she easily spreads legs even after prayers . If you aint careful.... You wont know what hit you since her type will never be suspected. If uou love her as said, then take her for prayers asap. And also deliver yourself too and repent.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Thegamingorca(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.