Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86158 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by benzion72(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2018
You are on a long thing. You were attracted to a "prayer warrior" that open her leg for all night Bleep without marriage. O boy satan himself appear as an Angel of light. you need to give your life to Jesus and go for deliverance. I guess your parent are very strong prayer warrior and their prayer is covering you

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Dum4christ: 8:32am On May 29, 2018
[My dear...stop this no sin is small thing..This is why we have continued to mess around in oir evil way and everyone is comfortable in sin.God hates sin and will never associate will any kind of sin due to his nature except we truly repent and return to.him. How can one be fornicating at Will ..seeing it as a normal way of life fully knowing its sin against God yet claim to be a Christian seeking for a godly girl to marry while they comfortably make a mockery of his will?. If you claim to love God, keep his commandment and of you don't identify with your master the devil. quote author=modik post=67975097]

No sin is small. Check and see you are pure before printing fingers.

Checking....
Don't you lie?.....
Don't you call God's name in vain?.....
Don't you disobey your seniors?....
Are you a virgin?.....

Etc.

No sin is small

Never let your sins allianate you from God. [/quote]
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nickymezor(f): 8:35am On May 29, 2018
Wat a story....so weird
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ernecy(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

are u sure the girl is not sucking ur blood at night. Just thinking out loud. from all indication you have observed this situation very well, brother the girl might be sick, meanwhile try see a doctor, and just run for your life.

Is not everything you hv to understand
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by DrObum(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2018
Dear OP, has anyone else seen the blood or is it just you?
If you are the only one seeing the blood or if other people have said that they can't see what you are describing in the same apartment, please see a psychiatrist for professional help.
Thanks
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Henon: 8:41am On May 29, 2018
What Should I call this one na? Holy f*ck or Japanese Ogbanje.
Kwatinu!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ernecy(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.
that's the red-flag, she fit they into airline business, they use the guy blood for aviation fuel, while confusing him with prayer warrior bullshit.

She is manipulating the guy..

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by donemitex1: 8:44am On May 29, 2018
Explain what you mean by a Godly girl. You mean another girl you can be committing fornication with but speaks in tongues and can pray for hours? You are confused.
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by filleSouriante(f): 8:45am On May 29, 2018
You are right. You need to seek spiritual help. It's not something you should joke with. But then what took you so long, since 2016?

You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.[/quote]
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by nams77: 8:47am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.
There is nothing spiritual about it. It is a medical condition with cure.

I'm wondering why both of you are bunking with reckless abandonment. There is nothing godly about a person who jumps into bed easily with you after a torrential dose of heavy prayer. I am not saying she is a bad person, but try and consider other aspects too like character.
Make her see a gynecologist. I repeat, nothing spiritual about this.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by fortune1968: 8:47am On May 29, 2018
Of course ,you need not telling again that there is something negatively spiritual about this lady .With or without her knowledge .You shouldn't allow anybody to deceive you with prayers .Sometimes bad people are the most prayerful .Call it quit with her immediately .You also need to bridle your appetite for sex .Seems it is a major thing keeping or driving you into relationship .Warn yourself please .

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Dami12345: 8:48am On May 29, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
The one I know is about a girl I date when I was in school. I do bleep her steady nothing happened until she met another guy js before we left school and I found no offence. I went for service and came back and she offered to give me free show. I used protection but I found blood stain on the condom, she told me it's her period.... Like 10 days later, I found my way inside and I saw blood. Thank God for I used condom..... With a strong face , I confronted her..... She started saying it was that her boi friend that this and that.... But deep inside me, I know if not medical issue, she must av been used for ritual....

I advised her to go for medical check up and involve her mum.... months later when I asked her....

She was like hmmmmmm bla bla bla bla
That it was that her boi friend baby mama that bewitched her, this, that....

But all the same, I don park well....
In fact, we spoke tonight self but not on her blood issue, I can't b washing bed sheet very day

Yoruba girls are bad naw.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by lx3as(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2018
I will not entirely put the blame on her like others here until you've checked yourself. I will want to ask if you've dated another person and you didn't experience the same issue?
The spiritual issue might happen to be from you; whichever, go for serious deliverance!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by olmoRoc: 8:59am On May 29, 2018
Does she stand or get up to use the restroom after sex prior to seeing the bloodstain? Were you her first and only, and do you have regular sex? If you were her first and only, and you don't have regular sex, are you big and long? If your answers are yes, you don't have anything to worry about.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Trendy247: 9:00am On May 29, 2018
duality:

As simple as that? What about secured payment.

Sorry to derail the flow.

I honestly may just try it right now.
Just highlight the steps for me.

Go to Ali express,.. Negotiate.. Pay with shipment.. Give them the address why post office and not. Say office address.
Abge no vex
First register on aliexpress, make sure u include ur correct address. Now search for whatever you want to buy (some items come with free shipping) click on buy, you'll see where to add ur card details.
Once u pay, they'll ship it to the post office nearest to the address u put during registration.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by esbjaygmailco(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOU'RE DEALING WITH POWER OF DARKNESS, YOUR CCTV CAMERA MAY FAIL.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me
... To get cctv camera for house no be beans talk... Something you Government can't afford... The only CCTv he can avoid is his neighbor that can peep tru his window at night

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by tunary(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2018
This matter is a spiritual one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by netflicks(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
Godly girl... after all night praying and strafing una dey find solution.....
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
So the prayer and speaking in tongues...is it before or after the sex?

both na don't you know u pray before and after eating
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Pcstradamus(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2018
Hehehehehehe.. And you think if she is possessed, she wont know?
3millionia:
Op arrange CCTV or hiden camera, this is 21 century. Get your facts right.

I don't like long stories. Get CCTV or hidden camera then invite her for rematch grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viergeachar: 9:08am On May 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The story would have been believable if u posted it from ur nairaland main username.

Ask her well n take her to a hospital, It's likely a medical issue.

Doubting Thomas has arrived. Nothing is ever spiritual with them.
Medical issue kor, health issue ni.
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Pcstradamus(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2018
Hello, where are you from? Your sense pass lucifer own ooo
IAmAmbrose:
... To get cctv camera for house no be beans talk... Something you Government can't afford... The only CCTv he can avoid is his neighbor that can peep tru his window at night
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viergeachar: 9:12am On May 29, 2018
benzion72:

You are on a long thing. You were attracted to a "prayer warrior" that open her leg for all night Bleep without marriage. O boy satan himself appear as an Angel of light. you need to give your life to Jesus and go for deliverance. I guess your parent are very strong prayer warrior and their prayer is covering you

Honestly, for him to still be alive and well, the LORD has been so good and merciful to him. Somebody somewhere is really praying for him.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ImaIma1(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2018
remigiusizunna:

Don't you pray before and after meals ?

I guess he covers her body in the blood of Jesus before he dives in.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ediomo12(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2018
You no what?, there is something behind that girl whom you won't understand. My advise now is that should quite that relationship.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ImaIma1(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2018
TwentyOnePilots:

... Is before, During and after the all night S@x grin. Awon omo Wobe!!!

I wonder what their prayer points usually are
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 9:16am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

It's not easy o my Sister, when something taste so good, It's not easy to let go. Have you ever eaten in a Booker & find yourself going back there even when they say the woman is using juju to cook her food. Every woman has a V, but the quality & sweetness isn't the same oh honestly.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by victorioushands: 9:17am On May 29, 2018
You talk as a spiritually empty person, and you are not even afraid of your soul. How can she be praying and having sex with you at will when you see blood drops? Don't be surprised that the enemy has started the drain of blood and you are letting him. You dare not accused my Jesus!

Therefore, withdraw from every evil acts with her, go together with her to a prayer place. Discover yourselves in Jesus Christ. And let the spirit of God expose all. Salvation first!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2018
Pcstradamus:
Hello, where are you from? Your sense pass lucifer own ooo

lol i am the Solomon of our time

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by antobrige: 9:19am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.

First of all ur first step was wrong by bringing it online.....
Bro it's personal.....I believe you're a Christian....take the matter to somebody more higher than you are in spirit...common there's freedom with Christ..hit the little Satan with prayers and commandment

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viergeachar: 9:20am On May 29, 2018
Makindeseriki:
Bro use your hand to cover your head end the relationship and move on

Can he even end the relationship?

Will the girl be ready to let go?

He may be in serious bondage already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.