Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86179 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 3:08am On May 29, 2018
ademide0710:

Support her? What his business? She should deal with it. We all have our problems,this is a very serious matter. He better not try it. Allow her to carry her cross oo

Oga stop quoting me... If it were to be your sister, then her boyfriend has plans on ditching her, how would you feel? Oh I forgot, you've got no feelings... Acting like you are any better... If you wanna give an advice, why don't you go and quote the OP...
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by NiajaXionist: 3:14am On May 29, 2018
Dude check your girl for posterior nasal bleeding. I usually have it especially after an exercise or anything that changes my blood pressure. But whatever it is, she knows the source of the blood, another advice is you can mount a cheap cctv camera.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ladychioma: 3:18am On May 29, 2018
She is possessed by evil spirits. You and her should go to Mountain of fire for serious deliverance.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by encryptjay(m): 3:23am On May 29, 2018
Why do people mix prayers and premarital sex? People who do that really gut balls. OP needs a lady knows how to fire prayers during sex. This one is confusion at it's peak. Better watch your back.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by gaby(m): 3:24am On May 29, 2018
Hippie8:
I personally experienced same thing for years, i was constantly praying before sex asking God to remove the embarrassment for me.
Story short, thank goodness for the team of doctor's that performed out day surgery to remove the multiple fibroids i don't have to be a prayer worrior before sex.
Please ignore all these stories above me believe me she is scared and confused as well.
My advice: Help her if you can. I got helped. ✌
Pardon my typo errors!

Hmmm...could she be embarrassed to open up to op?

Reading from you as one who has experienced this,is beginning to change my initial stance (doubt).
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Victorblaze14(m): 3:33am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood
she belongs to one spiritual gang and they are drinking ur blood and she will not know when this is happening cos it's spiritual. Carry em go see t.b jousua

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ekems2017(f): 3:34am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

Thanks Bro... Was hoping things will improve and finally i will walk her to the alter

Bros pls stop the madness of thinking of walking her to the altar. Stop having sex with her Asap. Go for thorough deliverance cos your destiny is at stake. Any blood you see each time signifys something. She is not praying in tongues but doing some incantations. Stop praying with her. Shut her out of your life for some time and go back to God ask for forgiveness and tell him to reveal the mystery behind that to you. It's a very serious issue that will affect your future if you dont sort it out now.
God will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Morbeta11(m): 3:35am On May 29, 2018
Op is dating Dracula's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:36am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me

Ur sense de trowey bros grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by modik(m): 3:46am On May 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

Asin ehn, some pips have mind oh! Romance & Fvck, then Call Abba Father afterwards. God is merciful Chaiii

No sin is small. Check and see you are pure before printing fingers.

Checking....
Don't you lie?.....
Don't you call God's name in vain?.....
Don't you disobey your seniors?....
Are you a virgin?.....

Etc.

No sin is small

Never let your sins allianate you from God.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Rhozabeth(m): 3:49am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

Bros, do u need to get another girl before u end that relationship? And your mother's likeness for her should have nothing to do with this, this is about you! You are playing with fire!!!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Fitbillionairep: 3:52am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

You are the one who first used the phrase 'medical condition.' Oya, tell us the medical term that describes unusual drops of fresh blood, dripping on the floor between the hours of 10:30p.m and 12 midnight.
lol
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Theaddict(f): 3:54am On May 29, 2018
Hippie8:
I personally experienced same thing for years, i was constantly praying before sex asking God to remove the embarrassment for me.
Story short, thank goodness for the team of doctor's that performed out day surgery to remove the multiple fibroids i don't have to be a prayer worrior before sex.
Please ignore all these stories above me believe me she is scared and confused as well.
My advice: Help her if you can. I got helped. ✌
Pardon my typo errors!
Yours can't be blood stains on same spots na. And how will there be no blood in the pus..sy just on the floor? If it's fibroid she should be bold enough to tell the op and get help.
Not waking up to look at his face at night.
The girl issa confirm winch. I know their type.
I have met one before.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by SenorFax(m): 3:59am On May 29, 2018
She be vampire

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Debayurr: 4:03am On May 29, 2018
I've got to be frank with you bro. You are in a BLOODY relationship. It's that simple undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by olayemi85(m): 4:06am On May 29, 2018
I thought you said she is spirit filled and have been engaging in formication? She open her leg for you for all night sex and thereafter you will start speaking in tongue, my brother you are both bunch of hypocrite, as I was reading your story, I was weeping for you. Who has deceived you these way, who is your pastor that has hidden the truth from you? Which church did you attend? I guess it must be daddy freeze church.

Now to your issue, your destiny has been succefully been caged by your strange girlfriend, she knows about the blood? She is purely posses and the blood is serving a purpose that only her can tell you now or until you start seeing the result in future. I will advice you to go to a Bible believing church and see a pastor for counseling, I just hope you won't go from frypan to fire by meeting another fake pastor. Shallom

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Pat081: 4:18am On May 29, 2018
My own question is dis d gal live alone or with her familyif along go and spend the night dia too to find out maybe it happen in her room too , people need blood in hospital dnt just let one gal use it go n gv itto people dat nid it
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Topshow4real: 4:24am On May 29, 2018
Snap and upload the blood, lemme see if it's truly blood or red oil (oyel), maybe she uses red oil to lubricate your John Thomas before or during sex. . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by mekani(m): 4:29am On May 29, 2018
Oh boy toto no go kill you o in Jesus name......if your stories na true ehnn please runaway from her immediately for your life cos she knows exactly what's going on about the blood And go for an immediate cleansing and deliverance at any good church please

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by femi4: 4:34am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

You are the one who first used the phrase 'medical condition.' Oya, tell us the medical term that describes unusual drops of fresh blood, dripping on the floor between the hours of 10:30p.m and 12 midnight.
grin grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by DavidEsq(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

You better flee from that girl or drag yourselves to MFM prayer city for complete spiritual overhauling to avoid stories that touch.

Stay there and be looking for a God fearing girl who can pray like Elijah and screw like Cossy Ojiakor, meanwhile marine agents are sucking your blood. Mscheeew.

When you go for deliverance, and I mean HOT ONE, it is your blood sucking girlfriend that will break up with you. She will run away from you. She has been hiding behind 'prayer' to manipulate you and turn you to a blood bank.
As in ehn. The vampi (vampire) babe dey flex the guy die. I wonder if she uses straw or drill grin

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by carbon1224(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2018
Bro get a hidden camera and try and make it night vision so that you will see for your self.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by DavidEsq(m): 4:38am On May 29, 2018
Theaddict:
Yours can't be blood stains on same spots na. And how will there be no blood in the pus..sy just on the floor? If it's fibroid she should be bold enough to tell the op and get help.
Not waking up to look at his face at night.
The girl issa confirm winch. I know their type.
I have met one before.
E don be for OP. Na so the bab dey do am every night, based on the blood tinz

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Leebeedo(m): 4:39am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

A godly girl that engages in premarital sex with you right? What are u even saying ?

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ayeesha30(f): 4:39am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

u beta run! B4 ur blood finish
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by femi4: 4:42am On May 29, 2018
mavinc4u:

shocked prayer warrior that throws her leg left, right and center. It is only God that will deliver this generation.
I dey tell you. Longtime NK, how biz
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by GetUmad: 4:44am On May 29, 2018

OP, there are two things involved.

It's either she's a witch draining your blood for survival or any of your spiritual girlfriend/your angered ancestors from the village using her presence to punish you. If it's the first one, you're a bit safe, if it's the latter, I'm sorry there are two things involved; it's either your blood was on the priority list for the donor list this year or it's God who has deliberately given those people privilege to punish you for engaging in such disrespectful acts towards him and having the audacity to open your stinking mouth (mouth that might have already being used in some filthy acts) to pray to him. If it's the former you should be a bit happy, should it be the latter, yet again I'm sorry, there are two things involved ; it's either you dedicate your life, resign from your job and travel to Jerusalem for a charity work in any Jewish temple for at least four years or you find a Fulani HERDSMAN around to cut off your JT for sacrifice to the gods which would also help you abstain. If the first option is not viable enough for you but the second option, definitely there are still two things involved, before I proceed, send me the girls contact. In the mean time, invite her over, get some hardcore adult movies, watch together and go as many rounds as you can, after you're done, stand up, light 3 candles and say this prayer after me " every spirit donating my already insufficient blood to their coven, die, die, die, I say die." again, I say what are you waiting for? Die, I command you to die". However, endeavor to get some pints of blood and mix with zobo and peak milk. Take 3 teaspoons daily. You might need to do this for 6 month on a daily basis to replenish the blood that has been taken from those period of just ordinary test samples to now a large scale venture.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by nkybeauty12: 4:47am On May 29, 2018
Poster, if you truly love yourself and that girl, then you better abstain completely from having sex with her. No amount of prayers or speaking in tongues can ever work when you're committing fornication. You can't be binding the devil and yet leaving the door wide open for him to keep operating. That girl is definitely possessed by evil powers and by sleeping with her, your life and destiny has already been affected.
The only way out is for both of you to ask God for mercy, and truly give yourselves to God, then go to a reliable deliverance pastor that can pray with both of you for deliverance.The problem she has is not her fault, it's probably from her family foundation. Its not going to be easy, but if you love her, then you need to fight the spiritual battle together.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Meti99(m): 4:56am On May 29, 2018
All I have to say is your own don finish

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by olalat(m): 4:58am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

I think you should let your mum know about what you are passing through. You seriously need her elderly intervention even before you let the lady go . if you really want to. I think you have to be clever in this situation so that the lady will move on her own rather than you leave her. Talking from experience bro. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by brookz: 5:03am On May 29, 2018
Ogbeni, You are Dating a Karashika Princess. Siddon there and be enjoying her Congo, soonest we go hear RIP if you don't do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Organs(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.

My God, 273 likes, for this mumu comment. Na so mumu plenty for NL?? You are accusing her of fornicating at will, is she fornicating with herself? the boy nkor, he is not guilty of fornication abi? Run for whose life? Nonsense and ingredients, you see someone with mental illness youre not advising him to see a psychiatrist, wait until him enter market maybe then you'll realize the diservice ure doing to a yaba left potential guest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.