Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86162 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Organs(m): 5:15am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

You better flee from that girl or drag yourselves to MFM prayer city for complete spiritual overhauling to avoid stories that touch.

Stay there and be looking for a God fearing girl who can pray like Elijah and screw like Cossy Ojiakor, meanwhile marine agents are sucking your blood. Mscheeew.

When you go for deliverance, and I mean HOT ONE, it is your blood sucking girlfriend that will break up with you. She will run away from you. She has been hiding behind 'prayer' to manipulate you and turn you to a blood bank.

Imagine this comment. No wonder church is big business in Naija. Ishilove, you and 3babes needs to see psychiatrist oh before una pull clothe enter market. I can diagnose mental illness induced with naija mentality, and imaginary enemy and winchy beliefs. Nobody is doing nobody anything its all the mentality, mental illness, and the blackman curse of being afraid of someone that is different from him/her.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by JONSYN7154: 5:19am On May 29, 2018
The blood you do see is a sign of warning to you to leave her alone and when you want to leave her she open her legs for you to have sex with her. Guy, her spiritual husband are fed up with you chopping their "food", soon they are coming for your head. Better leave her and save your head.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Donraqh(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2018
3millionia:
Op arrange CCTV or hiden camera, this is 21 century. Get your facts right.

I don't like long stories. Get CCTV or hidden camera then invite her for rematch grin

Sounding this way shows you do not have knowledge of spiritual things bro, she'll simply refuse to turn up or better still not perform the ritual. If she must perform the rituals by all means then the CCTV will will not work that night. She'd got that power.

You can't use physical traps on spiritual been.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Benoxvals(m): 5:24am On May 29, 2018
Many factors are to be considered here..
Don’t just abandon her at this time.
Quit the sex habit and get her some help.
It might be a case of possession...which is not
necessarily an evil spirit.
Good spirits can possess a body as well...read about
some early stage of stigmata.
Her body might be a vessel for fights btw spirits(both
good and bad)
Might be an early sign of a spiritual medium transformation..
She might be having a terminal disease.

Get a blessed holy incense mostly used by Catholics
during their masses and burn it throughout the night
with a soft prayer..be pure in mind and body before
doing this...

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by lolipopandy(f): 5:26am On May 29, 2018
All this people judging him of having sex n praying ,hope y'all don't have sex and you dnt pray too weda bfr or afterwards... Nigerians always pretending to be perfect ,pointing fingers at someone else without questioning your own life hmmmmm can't some people just give advice and move on. Bros go see ur pastor

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:26am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=3babes post=67958706]Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.

Olorun oni jeki a ni similar issues.
Op you are in a blood socking relationship if you don't know.
You got attracted to her because she prays and scabashes hard and long. I pity you. So you don't know that even the devil and his host prays and fast wella or are you a learner ni?
Her prayers and scabashing got you glued to her yet she willingly fornicates. Isn't that enough evidence to show that she's isn't a Christ follower but only using that to blind fold brothers like you. Abeg I want to have my morning prayers but before I stop typing, I will advise you locate the nearest mountain of fire and miracle ministry close or go to Alpha Mulika house at idi oro for a maximum total deliverance. Your bae has been sucking your blood. They have been filling their calabash with your blood steady steady. Tomorrow now, you will finally settle down with another lady and you will start to use your own to koba your wife and kids.

I pray again, may we not have similar experience.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by placeofallure(f): 5:37am On May 29, 2018
Blood! It's blood issue you're joking with like this, huh! I have seen many people have given you good advice, let me just lend my voice to it. It is in two parts, but either is grievous. One, she may be under spiritual manipulations by some forces bigger than her. No one knows whether it's your blood or hers they're sharing. These forces are blood suckers! If she is, it's trouble if you stay in relationship with her cos in the long run whatever affects her, affects you. How much more devastating if you marry her.

Secondly, she herself may be the blood sucker! Agent! Succubus in human form! If she is, then you're done for! You're not just being drained spiritually, you will experience physical, mental, financial setbacks, that's what they do! I'm sure all the likes will disappear if your mum finds out all these.

Whatever the case may be, it's a winless situation on both sides. You're not even strong spiritually, you're neck deep in fornication and other sins most probably. Run! Run! Run! Run to God! Run from the girl! Run and go get delivered from the power of darkness else you'd be toying with your life.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 5:40am On May 29, 2018
I've been there, done that!....your case is by far a child's play if compared to mine!

bitter truth is YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE!

I hope you live to tell the gory end!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Daboomb: 5:44am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood

Have you explained and discussed this worry with your Mum?
What was her response?

Blood signifies so many things and it is not supposed to just be dropping in the middle of the night, without any plausible explanation!
And to do so continiously for two years, in an environment involving the same person... shocked shocked shocked
I hope it is not a ritual tinz. undecided undecided undecided

I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ and the holy spirit of God.

BTW: All these 'l am looking for a Godly girl' can actually make you fall into a 'trap of pretenders'!

Jesus said "As long as you do this to your fellow man, you are doing it to me".
I hope you remeber the context of that phrase?
So, as long as you meet a lady who does GOOD to you and others and believes in Christ, then you are good to go!
It is not about how much church-going or head covering or speaking in tongues (which you dont even know if you are being faked grin ), she does

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by tete7000(m): 5:46am On May 29, 2018
Newpride:
U are finished already, the girl don drink ur blood tire.

Is he finished completely or he is completely finished? I can't stop laughing, the kind of things you read on nairaland can be very amusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Daboomb: 5:48am On May 29, 2018
Donraqh:

Sounding this way shows you do not have knowledge of spiritual things bro, she'll simply refuse to turn up or better still not perform the ritual. If she must perform the rituals by all means then the CCTV will will not work that night. She'd got that power.

You can't use physical traps on spiritual been.

Well, it is a starting point!

it is better than accusing someone wrongly or just speculating.
I support the idea.
Even spirits have been captured on hidden cameras or dont you watch it on TV?

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Smartwin: 5:49am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

I think she's just a pretender in Christ, you see even the devil knows how to pray very well more than any other Christians, and you said she usually checks if you re asleep by that time , well she's spiritual that's all I can say just take her for deliverance or run away

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by bobolistica(m): 5:54am On May 29, 2018
oboy run o...the girl either has spirit husband or her village people wants to kill anybody who sleeps with her.she has been married to a deity.
btw...what if this blood is not from the girl but from u.check yourself too my bro

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by emerged01(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2018
Fornicator speaking in tongue? and you think holyspirit live in a fornicator? Run for ya life,you are about to be trapped for life.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Daboomb: 5:56am On May 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Bros, do u need to get another girl before u end that relationship? And your mother's likeness for her should have nothing to do with this, this is about you! You are playing with fire!!!

He cant do without Fucking! he needs a pussy-replacement first! shocked
he is so pussy-whipped and that is his archiles heel. undecided undecided

It is what a Rat likes the most, they use in doing Rat Poison. grin grin

Op is his own worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Smartwin: 5:58am On May 29, 2018
Come to think of it you said she speaks in tongues and yet she still opens her leg for you , did she gave you hard time the first time he wanted to sex her? If no then she's a witch and not a Christian but sheigut still pretend n try to be stubborn but women re real confusing , just mind the girls you meet o , I no just Dy see girl Bleep o , after God fear woman it all started with woman at the beginning

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by proprince(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me

]Hahahahahaha
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by seguno2: 6:02am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

How do you know that it is blood?
Have you asked her to see a doctor?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by dvkot(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2018
carbon1224:
Bro get a hidden camera and try and make it night vision so that you will see for your self.
y'all advising him to mount camera, una go suprise say nothing go show for the camera, na witch una one carry play...
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by holybabayo(m): 6:12am On May 29, 2018
Well this is a sad story. I feel for her because she is working very hard in prayer to stop it from continuing. if you can, please stick around for a little longer. show her some love and promise to protect her secret. She may belong to some secret thing or she is just being under attack. either ways, her prayerfulness shows she wants out. May God deliver her.

Advice - not all prayer warriors are really high or growing. they may be down under captivity and are praying for freedom.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by uchennamani(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Rubbish. Go siddon Abeg.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ekpeitut: 6:18am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:

Chai sense no go kill me

Good point lad, but are you sure he can cope with the paranormal ish he will find? Some people go mad seeing things they don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by dvkot(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2018
Daboomb:

Well, it is a starting point!

it is better than accusing someone wrongly or just speculating.
I support the idea.
Even spirits have been captured on hidden cameras or dont you watch it on TV?
The spiritual world controls the physical... never forget that

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 6:24am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

And u call dat one a Godly girl, with all the pre-marital sex? My bro, they don get u. U better RUN... for DELIVERANCE.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 6:25am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:

Chai sense no go kill me
CCTV fit monitor winch?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Princedapace(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2018
Why are we so spiritual in this part of the world eh? What if it is a mere medical condition?

The way we associate sex with destiny killing eh.

Whites wey dey Bleep up and down, are they not making progress?

Bro, if I'm the one, I know exactly how to make her talk. Don't appear judgemental here. Just be calm, take her out, encourage her and ask her to speak.

As for those judging u about sex... Well, sex is not the only sin, I'm sure they also have one son they are battling with.

Some of them here are liars, some of them here support politicians who are looting our money all because they are benefiting from such politician

Some of them here lied with their age just to get a job and as a result, they denied others who are qualified to get the job from getting the job.

If ur God has not judged u to condemnation, don't mind them.

Take that babe to a hospital.

It seems u love the babe. See how u can talk to her calmly. Don't be harsh. I know exactly how I made my fiancee talk something she wouldn't have spoken in normal situation.

Just change ur approach. Inbox me. I may assist u.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Cgame: 6:30am On May 29, 2018
Now where is the poster in all of this?...
No follow up?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by dnawah(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

pls no wait 4 ur blood to finish b4 u break up na.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Viking007(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2018
Organs:

Imagine this comment. No wonder church is big business in Naija. Ishilove, you and 3babes needs to see psychiatrist oh before una pull clothe enter market. I can diagnose mental illness induced with naija mentality, and imaginary enemy and winchy beliefs. Nobody is doing nobody anything its all the mentality, mental illness, and the blackman curse of being afraid of someone that is different from him/her.
Kindly shut up. Don't let your ignorance ruin your life.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Mercurypanther(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2018
The stupidity of pu**y. You don't have to blame the guy... He's already caged spiritually.... Non of our advice can help him, unless God says its time for liberation.... D girl is super demonic... I pray God deliver you Amen.....

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by iboboyswag(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2018
IMA wolu... Ori ye ti high!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by degas4all: 6:36am On May 29, 2018
[U better run ...]wow! this is threatening. if you can't get to the root of this matter I would advise you quit.

this is deep, really deep.

Don't sacrifice your life on the altar of affair[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.