Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32800 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

you ain't making sense atall.

obago na egwuregwu umuaka,ka odiba zie.

if you call yourself an animal,who am I to dispute that?cheesy

A graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka is called a Supper Lion. cheesy cheesy

You're very dumb, you didn't understand anything I wrote there. I descended so low to engage you. You're only smart when it comes to insults.

You don't know anything else. You're a liability to the academia.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Dumb ballsbrained homoasshole.
So she is your standard? Lol...
Shithead

Shut Up Jor.

Be There Typing rubbish grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
leave that one biko. cheesy

You Know The Bushmeat?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

A graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka is called a Supper Lion. cheesy cheesy

You're very dumb, you didn't understand anything I wrote there. I descended so low to engage you. You're only smart when it comes to insults.

Super lion

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Shut Up Jor.

Be There Typing rubbish grin

When are you gonna open another thread beghing for cash?

Remember to tag me lemme help you before you go meet your mates 6'feet below!

Pauper.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:06am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Can she understand the word "Academia" grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:08am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
It has stopped raining here but i still don't wanna go out, what am i even going out to do cheesy

Nothing concern me with democracy day o, only the holiday
lool,I have got some research to carry on that's why I'm pained this rain.
I think it's reducing now shaa.cheesy

no enjoyment for me today.cry

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:09am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Super lion
hahah,no wonder he acts like an animal.cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by RedDistrict: 10:09am On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thanks man I sure say no too much shayo and running up and down cause am.

yea, eventually the stress gets to the body. just tackle am sharply so it doesnr slow you down much.

the weather also is another one, rains dn plenty for lag here so the cold and mosquitoes fit cause wahala.

e go better. happy holiday's!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:09am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

lool,I have got some research to carry on that's why I'm pained this rain.
I think it's reducing now shaa.cheesy

no enjoyment for me today.cry
If its academic research i am your girl, i felt my brain is not being challenged lately
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

thus says a thoroughly psychological exuberance no exoneration. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
If its academic research i am your girl, i felt my brain is not being challenged lately
really?

which field are you in?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sike(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
Strange but true
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
It has stopped raining here but i still don't wanna go out, what am i even going out to do cheesy

Nothing concern me with democracy day o, only the holiday

shut up
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

hahah,no wonder he acts like an animal.cheesy
The catch phrase "SUPER LION" Sounds funny and stupid

Secondly this dude is a coward, a gullible one, why bestow such ambiguous title on a sheep? grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 10:11am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, I'm hungry cheesy cheesy

I think you and Iamplato deserve yourselves. I learned that the sight of money gives you orgasm. Chuka self, Chuka nawa for you grin grin grin

Let me imagine how you would sing my song of praises when if I show you $$$.
You'll be like: Mrphysics nke'a self. Mrphysics, ozugo nu, Mrphysics nwannem, odugbu nah 042, etc.

grin grin

donstan18:

Chuka bikozienu grin
Chuka rasie'm ike grin

I love this forum sha

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When are you gonna open another thread beghing for cash?

Remember to tag me lemme help you before you go meet your mates 6'feet below!

Pauper.

grin

See You > "U"

See Sense > ?

Very Very Far grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

You Know The Bushmeat?
lool,he's seeking to be noticed. leave him.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:12am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

really?

which field are you in?
Anything scientific I'm in
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

shut up
Another fool, So you type with your mouth cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
lool,he's seeking to be noticed. leave him.

Lol...
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
The catch phrase "SUPER LION" Sounds funny and stupid

Secondly this dude is a coward, a gullible one, why bestow such ambiguous title on a sheep? grin
lmao,believe me that the boy is a secondary student.

he confessed he loves solving physics hence,the sobriquet.

since that day,I stopped taking him serious.
imagine someone that opened a thread to lick Stanley's dirty unwashed assh0le.
is that one not an emasculating son of a bit.ch?cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:

shut up
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:17am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Anything scientific I'm in
woow!!proud to hear that.

since you love science like I do.

and wanna proliferate in it,let's give it a try then.

smiley
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:17am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

since that day,I stopped taking him serious.
imagine someone that opened a thread to lick Stanley's dirty unwashed assh0le.
is that one not an emasculating son of a bit.ch?cheesy
Lol i can solve physics aswell but i don't wear it around the streets of nairaland like an armour, theres more to it than meets the eye.

He hopes to make a career out of arselicking, Reminds me of falz lyrics, "you fake your own death, you fit still no blow" the guy wants to be popular and relevant, so bad
grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:17am On May 29, 2018
I am a mechanic girl.

I'v begged Slaye for money on this forum.

I'v being rejected by IamJ after I confessed my love for him.

I'v asslicked Airforce1 because of red cup and wine.

Who am I? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:18am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

woow!!proud to hear that.

since you love science like I do.

and wanna proliferate in it,let's give it a try then.

smiley
Alright smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:19am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

says a nitwit that has only two dwelling places on NL.
sexuality and romance section.

dumb f00l.cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:20am On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

shut up
grinOk attention seeker
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

since that day,I stopped taking him serious. imagine someone that opened a thread to lick Stanley's dirty unwashed assh0le. is that one not an emasculating son of a bit.ch ?cheesy

shocked

I Think I Have Heard More Than Enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Should Married Women Go Clubbing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.