Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32803 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:
I am a mechanic girl.

I'v begged Slaye for money on this forum.

I'v being rejected by IamJ after I confessed my love for him.

I'v asslicked Airforce1 because of red cup and wine.

Who am I? cheesy grin

lmao,I have challenged you to bring up where all this happened you refused meaning you are an unrepentant coward.cheesy whose only dwelling place is on romance section.

I wonder how miserable your life is.cheesy

most especially, when you think a ph local tout is your demi god,500k an exorbitant amount of money,slaye a warri yahoo boy is your lord and saviour .grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinOk attention seeker

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol i can solve physics aswell but i don't wear it around the streets of nairaland like an armour, theres more to it than meets the eye.

He hopes to make a career out of arselicking, Reminds me of falz lyrics, "you fake your own death, you fit still no blow" the guy wants to be popular and relevant, so bad
grin
lool,my sis.
the thing weak me as he professed it.
was like wtf!!physics that is like a child's play to me when I was in secondary school. cheesy

small boys with warped mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by TSOM(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
Ah! You had to go there; taking on a topic most people are uncomfortable about.

Oddly, it's the truth. Most females are still vulnerable around their ex-boyfriends.

Hey, let's admit it, when a relationship doesn't really end on a messy note, when he's a smooth talker who uses his learned chivalry to his advantage, she stands no chance against him...if he wants to tangle with her beneath the sheets.

Most guys aren't smooth-talkers and the relatively few who are talk their way through the defences of any woman they fancy, through to her heart and on to the moist portal of pleasure between her shapey thighs.

...And most guys are guilty of never really letting their ex-girlfriends go 'cause they enjoy the thrill of pulling the girls' strings as they please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

lool,my sis.
the thing weak me as he professed it.
was like wtf!!physics that is like a child's play to me when I was in secondary school. cheesy

small boys with warped mentality.
grinMaybe he managed to solve some projectile equation, and yea he yaff arrived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:31am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
ahahahah!!!

that is not far from the truth,cos the way he goes about bragging about this his physics thing is worrisome.cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:31am On May 29, 2018
If i'v decided to ignore you(Be you a guy or lady), I won't go against it. No need trying to seek my attention by quoting me, editing, re-editing, no need.

I just want to let Nland asslicking guys know what and how easy it takes to make a lady obsess over you, it's not by asslicking.

The attention most people are craving from Highqueen is the same attention she's helplessly giving me, but I'm ignoring and rejecting it.

I am only allowed to seek for your cheap attention and get it whenever I want because it's cheap, but you ain't allowed to get mine whenever you need it because it's costly.

Kill your m'dafvqin self

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

ahahahah!!!

that is not far from the truth,cos the way he goes about bragging about this his physics thing is worrisome.cheesy

Last last he managed to define linear momentum and he was like grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by ImaIma1(f): 10:40am On May 29, 2018
comshots:
There is a possibility that every married young woman still goes to her exe's for a quickie. Every lady has one or two exes they misses because of one thing or the other that their husbands don't have.
It could be that the ex was more romantic,caring or he met her financial needs.Most ladies also like a boyfriend beater.To them,it makes the relationship lively.But due to the inability of that ex to settle down they decides to go for someone serious but still hook up with him for a quickie.It could also be that he was a good f**ker.He last longer and made her orgasm.

Husbands who go out to look for a daily bread do not notice this trick.They feel their wives are indoors when they go out simply because by the time they return from work they always meet their wives doing housework.
Women are smarter than men in most ways.They know all the relationship tricks because experience is the best teacher.

Counter thread loading......

Is it Deloitte or KPMG that collated these statistics? I don't know how you guys come up with these numbers.

How many married women have you slept with?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Can she understand the word "Academia" grin grin
I doubt that bro.
Empty queen she is.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:43am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:
I doubt that bro. Empty queen she is.
Who dash am queen?
Owerri Mgbeke grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:44am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Last last he managed to define linear momentum and he was like grin
cheesy

mercy for that physics dolt naaw.cheesy

don't be too harsh on him unless you don't want him to scale through his waec this year cos of heart burns.cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're talking to the wrong person. I have past your level, it seems you are the new troll?
I can help you.

First solve the time dependent Schrodinger equation and get your head around spinors. That's physics.

Projectiles is for mechanics. I don't know why you decided to troll me. It seems like you need my $$$
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:46am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

cheesy

mercy for that physics dolt naaw.cheesy

don't be too harsh on him unless you don't want him to scale through his waec this year cos of heart burns.cheesy
Lemme come and be going before he hangs himself with tissue paper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:48am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lemme come and be going before he hangs himself with tissue paper
same here sis.

rain has finally stopped.
I was entertained by degenerating a street Pauper. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

You're talking to the wrong person. I have past your level, it seems you are the new troll?
I can help you.

First solve the time dependent Schrodinger equation and get your head around spinors. That's physics.

Projectiles is for mechanics. I don't know why you decided to troll me. It seems like you need my $$$
grinLmao troll you? An over glorified imp? Nah I've got better idiots to troll, guess wah, they're acrually intelligent compared to you who is trying hard and forcing it, solve your little brain teaser and see if theres still some of that cheese you call brain left in your potato head, then we can talk, ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

same here sis.

rain has finally stopped.
I was entertained by degenerating a street Pauper. cheesy

Don't be surprised he got the satisfaction of his life while it lasted, let him choke on the 20minutes fame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:53am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Don't be surprised he got the satisfaction of his life while it lasted, let him choke on the 20minutes fame
sure sis.

and also, bury his asslicking tongue down his putrid intestines. cheesygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinLmao troll you? An over glorified imp? Nah I've got better idiots to troll, guess wah, they're acrually intelligent compared to you who is trying hard and forcing it, solve your little brain teaser and see if theres still some of that cheese you call brain left in your potato head, then we can talk, ok?

Hahahaha, I know it will get to insults.

Donstan18, someone changed from her main to this one now. Lol. I understand perfectly now.

I don't have time for poor people. I mentioned $$$$ and they all went mad. grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:56am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

sure sis.

and also, bury his asslicking tongue down his putrid intestines. cheesygrin
He doesn't deserve my disses, not even the subtle ones, how can i be exchanging disses with a one liner? Later he'll copy it and start believing he has fashioned a weapon of mass destruction because it is obviously above his paygrade, he's just wanting a little shine in his boring pathetic life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Donstan18, someone changed from her main to this one now. Lol. I understand perfectly now.

I don't have time for poor people. I mentioned $$$$ and they all went mad. grin grin
science has proven that those who try so hard tovalidate themselves on socal network are mostly dwelling in abject porverty. gringrin

mhissbliss,the dirty swine is dreaded,just leave him to revel in his depleted ego.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Who dash am queen?

Owerri Mgbeke grin
grin grin grin grin Attention seeking one. I mentioned $$$ and she was all over my mentions. Ego won't allow them send me a pm and change their life.

I have got a troll up here, I suspect she changed to her alternate. She's weak upstairs. Mrphysics is too smart to engage them.

They are jealous and even jealous of my moniker. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have got some funds to share to them, they won't send a PM
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

You are falling for these fools, bruv cheesy

Another way to make yourself look mysterious to them is by making yourself unpredictable.

How do I mean? Ignore them when they expect you to hit back, they'll feel the pain of being disappointed and ignored.

They'll find it difficult to predict you grin

The more you reply their mentions, the less you make yourself look cheap like that foolish mhisbliss and Highqueen cheesy cheesy cheesy Just ignore them, you'll be surprised to see how they'll painfully leave the thread.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:59am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Whatever helps you sleep at night potato head, I'm not gonna argue with you over the fictional $$$$ you have, its called chasing the dream, kids in fantasy land do that, not me, you ain't hushpuppi or emoney, so you can't see my eyes twitching, not even in your widest dreams, and dude I'm not an alternate, you don't know me so I'll pardon your babyish ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 11:00am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
He doesn't deserve my disses, not even the subtle ones, how can i be exchanging disses with a one liner? Later he'll copy it and start believing he has fashioned a weapon of mass destruction because it is obviously above his paygrade, he's just wanting a little shine in his boring pathetic life
And You finally buried someone's career and future.
how could you be so wicked.embarassed
sobs*cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 11:01am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

And You finally buried someone's career and future.
how could you be so wicked.embarassed
sobs*cheesy
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:02am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

grin grin grin grin Attention seeking one. I mentioned $$$ and she was all over my mentions. Ego won't allow them send me a pm and change their life.

I have got a troll up here, I suspect she changed to her alternate. She's weak upstairs. Mrphysics is too smart to engage them.

They are jealous and even jealous of my moniker. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have got some funds to share to them, they won't send a PM

Allow the fools, bruv. They don't worth it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

science has proven that those who try so hard tovalidate themselves on socal network are mostly dwelling in abject porverty. gringrin

mhissbliss,the dirty swine is dreaded,just leave him to revel in his depleted ego.cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Abject poverty indeed. Send me a link to that science research or are you just making high level statements?

If I'm poor, then the meaning of poverty have got to be redefined.

Chuka nwa, Chuka bekozienu, that's what you sang to the picture of Airforce1 with N400k.

It is called abject poverty and you're poor. You know what? I can help you grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
grin
cheesy save a soul biko.cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:04am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Abject poverty indeed. Send me a link to that science research or are you just making high level statements?

If I'm poor, then the meaning of poverty have got to be redefined.

Chuka nwa, Chuka bekozienu, that's what you sang to the picture of Airforce1 with N400k.

It is called abject poverty and you're poor. You know what? I can help you grin

Research of a mechanic girl grin grin

Chuka bekozienu grin
Chuka rasie'm ikpu ike grin
Chuka eh! grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

You are falling for these fools, bruv cheesy

Another way to make yourself look mysterious to them is by making yourself unpredictable.

How do I mean? Ignore them when they expect you to hit back, they'll feel the pain of being disappointed and ignored.

They'll find it difficult to predict you grin

The more you reply their mentions, the less you make yourself look cheap like that foolish mhisbliss and Highqueen cheesy cheesy cheesy Just ignore them, you'll be surprised to see how they'll painfully leave the thread.
her last response proved everything you said right. Time to ignore them
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Research of a mechanic girl grin grin

Chuka bekozienu grin
Chuka rasie'm ikpu ike grin
Chuka eh! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chuka mebem Ife,
Chuka dash m'ego.
Chuka nke'a self,
Chuka Nwammou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Should Married Women Go Clubbing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.